Aubrey //S.S.// ➸ Book 1

By briboo4142

Aubrey was Scott's sister. She was Stunning, Bright, Sarcastic, Everything a guy could dream of. But she wasn... More

Sudden Changes
The Big Game
Exposed Feelings
Blue Bullet
Am I Crazy?
Training
Dark Hallways And Arguments
Drunk Words Speak Sober Thoughts
Family Feuding
Beautiful Confessions
Formal
I Want It
Newly Acquired Senses
He Knows
Sorry Scott
A Kanima?
It's Not Lydia
Jackson Please Listen!
Back To Derek
The Rave
Ariz
It's Matt?
I Hate Gerard
I Love You
New Tattoo, New Pack
The Vault
CAN WE TALK
Boyd and Cora
Update Schedule
Twin Alphas?
Bus Ride
Question
Motel Suicidal
Goodbye Boyd
Derek's Love Story
She's the Darach?
Scott Left Me...
Under The Water
True Alpha
Bardo
Scott, You Did It
Thank you
Hot Girl
Black Light Party
Void Aubrey
Don't Trust A Fox
Let Me In
It's My Fault.
It's Finally Over
SEQUEL
Quick Thank You <3
100k

Little Tricksters

2.5K 58 7
By briboo4142

Void Aubrey's P.O.V
"So where are we going now?" I asked as I followed Reese through the woods. "First off, we're going to find out where Noshiko is hiding her little tails."

I furrowed my eyebrows as we stopped at the school, opening the door. "Tails?" He nodded. "The tails she has, once we break the last one, we get control of the oni." We opened the door to Aubrey's history room. Ken was standing inside, staring at a book on his desk.

"Coming in on a Saturday. That's dedication." Reese smirked as we fully entered the classroom. "Where's she hiding them?" Ken's breathe hitched. "I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." Reese smirked, pulling books from the shelves, dropping them on the floor.

"Her little knives. Daggers. I know what they are. Physical representation of her tails. However the hell that works." He smirked as Ken watched him, his eyes not leaving Reese.

"Maybe you'd like to do some reading on it. I can direct you to the section on Japanese myth in the library." Reese laughed dryly, shaking his head. "No, no, I'd like to talk to you." He trails his fingers across the desk as he walks through the isle, beckoning me forward.

"The older the tail, the stronger the oni. Am I right? I know there's one left." We stopped at the desk, Reese grabbing onto the book. "I know it's the strongest." Ken shook his head. "Unfortunately, I don't know what you're referring to."

Reese tilted his head, smirking. "You'll talk." He lifts up the book, a fly emerging from underneath it, flying into Ken's mouth. Ken grabbed his throat, coughing as Reese stared down at him. "They always talk." Reese and I linked arms as we walked out the classroom.

After leaving the school, we arrived at Stiles' house. Reese smirked at me before kicking the door down. "Now, time to be the foxes we truly are." We walked upstairs to Stiles' room, taking out the chess board. "Come sit, they'll be looking any moment now." Reese patted a spot next to him on the bed as he pointed up to the camera.

"Now." He whispered, looking at the camera. I glanced up at the camera, giving it a slight wave. "Come on." Reese grabbed my hand, pulling me over to the chess table. "Take these." He handed me a package of sticky notes. I raised an eyebrow. "What are these for." He wrote something down on the a sticky note, placing it on the king.

Derek was printed in bold letters. "Write down Aubrey." I nodded, writing Aubrey on the paper. "Okay, now place it behind the king. I placed 'Aubrey' on the pawn behind Derek. Reese placed another sticky note on the second pawn. It read Stiles. "Now, let's go meet our friends." I smirked, following Reese out the door.

We had been at Derek's loft for about 20 minutes, walking around. "You know, Derek actually has a pretty nice place." I said, glancing at the windows. "Not bad for a werewolf." The door creaked behind us. Whipping around, I saw Stiles' father walk into the room.

"Hi dad." Reese mumbled as I smiled. "Hi Sheriff." Sheriff stepped forward, holding out two sets of handcuffs. "You want to handcuff us?" Sheriff sighed, nodding.

"If you two are still here, if there's still a part of you standing here in front of me, then you'll put these on willingly." Reese and I glanced at eachother before holding out our hands. Sheriff came up to us, putting the handcuffs around Reese, then me.

I stared at the handcuffs for a moment, before glancing up at Sheriff with a smirk. His breathe hitched. "You're not here." I slightly shook my head, breaking out of the handcuffs. Reese did the same, smiling at Sheriff.

Suddenly, bodies appeared in the door way. Allison, Chris, and Derek all entered the loft, walking up to Sheriff, standing beside him. Allison looked at Reese before pointing a taser at him. She shot the wires, Reese catching them with ease. He bent the wires, throwing the device to the side.

Derek growled, turning into his werewolf form. He sprang at me, landing right in front of me. He swung his claws, but I grabbed his arm. I wrapped my hands around his wrist, throwing him to the wall besides me. Turning around, I heard the click of a gun. Chris had one gun pointing at Reese and one pointing at me.

"Argent, listen to me." Sheriff put his hand of Chris's shoulder. "Don't do this." Chris narrowed his eyes. "Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune and an evil ariz to the list." Sheriff pulled out a gun, pointing it at Argent.

I raised my eyebrows, pursing my lips. This was getting interesting. "You're not going to shoot them." Argent glanced at Sheriff before glancing at back at us. "You said it yourself, Sheriff. It's not them." He shook his head. "Put it down."

Argent didn't move, keeping his glare on us. "Put it down." My eyes widened, I had a plan. "Sheriff he's going to shoot me." I felt a tear fall from my eye. "Dad, he's going to kill us." Reese said in a panicked voice. Argent shook his head. "Don't listen."

"Put it down." I moved forward, narrowing my eyes. "Pull the trigger, Come on." Sheriff ignored me. "Listen to me, you put the guns down now!" Reese stepped forward. "Shoot me!"

I felt the power flooding into me as they fought, it was working. Strife. The darkness started to flood the room, but they were too busy fighting to notice. "Put the gun down now!" Sheriff continued to yell as Argent held the guns to our heads. "Shoot me!" We yelled as Allison stepped forward. "Stop, stop it! This is what they want. This is exactly what they want."

I smirked as Chris put the guns down. "Not exactly. I was kind of hoping my brother would be here. But i'm glad you all have your guns out." I glanced at Reese as he smirked at me. We backed up, stepping behind the group. "You're not here to kill us. You're here to protect us." The oni appeared in front of them as Reese and I smirked.

Reese's eyes widened. "Come on, I have to take care of something." I nodded, walking away from the fight.

Reese brought us to Eichen House, back in the basement where we started. "Why are we here?" He held a finger to his mouth, pointing at a figure crouched down in front of the Reese's body. "Why the kanji?" He questioned as the figure stood up. It was Noshiko. "Why self?"

"To signify that he died as himself. Because Reese wasn't a monster. Not like you." Reese chuckled as Noshiko held out a blade towards us. "If i'm such a monster, why'd you call off the oni? What happened to the woman who called out for chaos, strife, and pain to descend upon everyone and everything?" Noshiko stayed quiet as Reese beckoned be forward. "What happened?"

Noshiko shook her head. "I don''t want that anymore." Reese smirked, grabbing her hand. "I do. Did you bring this here thinking you could hide it from me?" He grabbed the blade shaking his head. "Bad idea."

Reese took the blade, slicing a line across his stomach. He grunted as he pulled out the blade. "What have you done?" Reese smirked walking backwards, falling onto his knees. He looked up at Noshiko smiling. "Chaos is come again." He stretched upward, flies pouring out of his stomach. The flies swarmed around Noshiko as Reese tapped my shoulder. "Come on." We ran upstairs, Reese holding his stomach.

"Where now?" I asked as we exited Eichen. "Now, we trick the others." I nodded, letting him lean against my shoulder. We walked into an empty parking lot. Reese held out his hand. "Give me your hand." I nodded, placing my hand in his. He squeezed my hand as I felt the pain circle throughout my body. I gasped, falling to the ground. Glancing down at my stomach, I saw an identical cut to Reese's.

"Close your eyes." He whispered as a car approached the area. I quickly closed my eyes as footsteps came running towards us. "Oh my god." I heard Lydia's voice as someone knelt down beside me, picking me up. "Call Scott, we have to get them there now."

Arms lifted out of the car as I heard multiple gasps. "Guys this is crazy, they need to be in the hospital." I heard Melissa say as Scott sighed. "Mom, remember what happened last time."

I felt my shirt being lifted up. "It doesn't look like their bleeding. In fact, I think they might even be healing." Deaton said.

"That's good right? Deaton sighed. "For him, yes. For us no."

"Well, if we're not going to kill them, why aren't we at least tying them down with really big chains or something."

"I might have something more effective." The room went silent as I heard a zipper. Footsteps came closer as someone held my mouth open. I felt something drip into my mouth as my eyes snapped open. I grabbed Aiden's throat, squeezing as hard as I could. "Get them off of me." He shouted.

I glanced at Reese who held onto his wrist. Suddenly, I couldn't feel my arm as it fell back against the couch. "Kanima Vemon. Nice touch." Reese spat as Aiden roared.

He laughed. "You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too did you?" Aiden glared at Reese who smirked. "Oh, I hope not. You're going to need it. Okay, I'll give you a hint. Ethan's at the school." Aiden glanced at Scott who nodded. "Go!" He glared at us one last time before leaving the room.

I chuckled. "You know, I hope he gets there in time. I really like the twins. Short tempered. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you hopeless teens trying to save the world every day." Melissa sighed. "Doc, you brought something to paralyze them. You got anything for their mouths?"

Deaton nodded. "Yes, I do." He pulled out a roll of duct tape, pulling two pieces off. He came over to me, placing a piece across my mouth, the same to Reese. Reese screamed into the tape before laughing. This was going to be a fun day.

It had been 10 minutes, Reese and I were still on the couch paralyzed and duct tapped as the group stared at us. I left a tear drop down my eye as I sniffled. "Aubrey." Melissa came over to me, taking off the tape. I chuckled. "Really Melissa? I shed one tear and that's all it takes? Come on. You can't crumble that easily. How are you going to hold up when Scott knows the truth?"

Melissa's eyes narrowed. "What?" I laughed. "When he finds out why his dad really left? You know she overheard it, they both did. You knew that right?" Melissa's stared at me with a blank expression as I widened my eyes. "You had no idea. You called Stilinski right after it happened. You didn't tell Scott or Aubrey but she heard it. Aubrey went to Stiles, telling him everything. But she didn't hate you for it. Silly girl."

I cracked my neck as Melissa continued to stare at me. "But you want to know why they never told Scott? Because they knew that Scott would never forgive you. He knew how much he would hate you." Melissa shook her head. "This isn't you Aubrey." I smirked. "But it is now." She sighed, placing the tape back over my mouth.

The doorbell rang as Reese and I still sat on the couch. Apparently they were going to try and change him into a werewolf. Hah, like that's going to work. Peter Hale walked into the room, eyeing Reese and I. "He doesn't look like her would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf?" He turned to me. "And what are you going to do about her."

Scott sighed. "We're not sure yet, but what about Stiles, will it help him." Peter slightly shook his head, staring at Reese. "This is more of a war of the mind than the body. There are better methods to winning this battle."

Scott nodded. "What kind of methods?" Peter backed away from us. "We're going to get into his head."

Deaton crossed his arms. "So do we have a plan?" Lydia nodded. "Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly Real Stiles. Then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. But he's not going to do it alone." Scott's eyes widened. "What do you mean?"

"Somebody needs to go in with you." All their eyes turned towards Lydia. I rolled my eyes as Lydia sat next to Reese. Scott stood behind us, his claws out. He stared at the back of their heads. "Scott, we're running out of time."

Scott nodded. He took a deep breathe before jamming his claws into the back of their necks. Reese's eyes went wide before they shut. I chuckled to myself. They actually thought this was going to work. But little did they know, Reese had a plan. He always has a plan.

I could feel the vemon wearing off as Scott was still in Reese's mind. Suddenly, Reese shot forward, a bandage comin from his mouth. He coughed, kneeling on the floor, opening his mouth as the bandage poured out of it. I stared at him in horror, did they actually do it? No they couldn't have. Lydia screamed, backing up towards the door. The bandage left his mouth as he sat up. Suddenly, a hand reached out from the bandage, black smoke erupting from it. I smirked, Reese was comin back.

As the figure formed in front of them, I took the duct tape off my mouth, stretching my fingers Reese's body jumped forward at the group as they pinned him down. "Hold him!" Peter yelled as he struggled beneath them. I felt someone tap my shoulder, turning my head I saw Stiles smirking at me. It was Reese. "Come on." He whispered, carefully walking towards the door. He grabbed Lydia's shoulders, one hand on her mouth, dragging her out the door.

She struggled to escape as we got into the car. Reese grabbed zipties, tying them around Lydia's hands as he threw her into the back seat. I quickly got into the passenger seat as Reese got into the drivers. He pulled of the driveway, slamming his foot onto the gas.

"Nice trick. That was very good." I smirked as we drove down the road. Reese smiled. "You think so? I thought I could've done a little better." We pulled up the open gates of the camp. One of my favorite places.

Oak Creek.

.........I whole chapter of Void Aubrey. I don't know how I feel about that. BUT THERE ARE ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT OF AUBREY WTH IT FEELS LIKE THIS BOOK AS GONE BY SO FAST UGHHHHHH. Let me know what you guys thought of the chapter btw ;)

How do you feel about Void Aubrey??

WordCount: 2579

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 911 20
A strange portal has opened in the skies above Hermitcraft. Ren and Grian had been sucked in, and now Iskall, Doc, and Mumbo have to go in after them...
318K 10.2K 26
"I know I always say I don't need a man to be happy, but you make me pretty frickin' ecstatic. So right now, yeah, I need you." // "She glowed neon i...
180K 3K 39
Ceto Sommers is the 72nd Hunger Games tribute of District 4. Close friends with Finnick Odair. She dives right back in 3 years later. Quickly becomes...
737K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...