Misguided Adventures and Magi...

By Caroline_Fangirl7

Dipper thought his summer couldn't get any worse. When a certain one-eyed triangle shows up again, Dipper rea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 29

5.1K 251 435
By Caroline_Fangirl7

The next morning was busy for the Pines family. Mabel and Stan were preparing for his election, making it easy for the makeshift couple to slip away. The second their backs were turned and occupied, Bill managed to grab Dipper, sneaking off to the copier room without being noticed.

"Alright," the dream demon started seriously, all business. "Only one copy of me and only one copy of you. That's it. I don't want any clone fighting."

"Me neither. That last time was awful," he agreed, offering to use the machine first.

Setting it up, he lied down, pressing the button. The light scanned his form, down to the barest inch of him. He had changed into his usual tee earlier, not wanting to risk his clone being questioned, casting the invisibility spell on his arm. Hopefully the copy of himself would look the same.

As it printed, the boy hopped off, intently observing his double came to life. Lift a finger out of line and I'll melt you, the brunet threatened silently, ready to use the emergency water bottle in his bag on the floor at any given moment.

"Hello there, real me," the clone smiled harmlessly, stepping out from the paper.

"Hi, fake me," Dipper responded casually, taking a marker from the backpack and drawing a pine tree on the other's hat in black. No one would notice the difference. Probably.

"I prefer to think of myself as . . . Tyrone," the second Dipper replied, tapping his chin. "Nah, that brings back bad memories. Just call me Michael."

"Nope," he shot down, shaking his head. "You're going to fill in for me while I do my thing with Bill. You know the plan." Dipper let go of the spell's hold, watching as his tattoo came into view again. He put the long-sleeve back on in case he happened to pass anyone who knew him. Luckily, his clone didn't pick up that particular trait.

"Fine. I'll be Dipper, then," he gave in, swiveling around to check out the dream demon's progress. "I can't wait to see how crazy hot my Bill's going to be."

Dipper blanched at that. And then flushed afterwards. Apparently humility wasn't one of the things that his clone inherited.

Overhearing them, Bill chuckled, sliding off of the copy machine. He watched as his copy was produced, with a sort of intrigue. They both stared at each other. Original Bill broke into a grin. "Just so we don't get confused, I'm Bill and you're Will."

The clone gaped in protest. "You mean I have to be named after that sorry alternate? He is such a crybaby," he complained, offended.

"Hmm. Fine. You can be Cipher then," Bill shrugged, starting to walk over to the real Dipper. "Alright! We're all set to go."

Cipher nodded and then noticed the Dipper clone. "Great! And that must be my Pine Tree," he smirked and strided over to him, looking pleased.

The Dipper clone snaked his arm around Cipher, grinning as placed a kiss to his tricep. "Yeah, I can totally deal with this. Have fun saving the world. I'll enjoy a couple of hours of no consequences."

The boy was red. I just remembered why I hated clones of me. "Have we thought about any restrictions, Bill?"

"Yeah, yeah. I've got it," the paper Dipper waved him off. "Just don't get wet."

"Mm-hmm . . ." The tween rubbed his eyes, turning around. "W-whatever. Let's go. We need to find a good place to wait."

"I'm guessing I can't destroy things or kill people?" Cipher asked almost pleadingly, looking slightly disappointed. "I really wanted to go get gasoline and a match to —"

Bill cut him off with a warning glare. "I know what you want to do, but not now. Just watch your Dipper, kay?"

The blond's clone made a face but took the copy's hand anyway. "Alright . . . I'll stay with my Pine Tree. But we're having fun no matter what you say."

"As long as you stick to the plan, I really don't care what you do," Bill sighed and looked at the real Dipper. "We can wait here for Ford to leave."

"This is such a terrible idea," the brunet complained, fiddling with the sleeve on his tattooed arm self-consciously. "Did I tell you how terrible this idea was? Because it is. Very."

"It's not terrible! I think it's great! The other two copies will be fine. Cipher might get into trouble but if he's with your copy then they should be more or less inconspicuous," Bill said, glancing over at the two copies who seemed to have begun flirting with each other. "They also represent our darkest desires . . . so let's hope nothing goes wrong. But that depends on whatever your deepest desire is. I only know mine." And his wasn't a good one, but he was sure Cipher would hold back with the Dipper copy around.

"We're so dead," he said, facepalming. He really hoped that Cipher and the other Dipper didn't start kissing or something mortifying like that. He turned around once more, about to address them.

So much for that thought.

"Guys . . . Ah, please stop. That's . . . oh my gosh," Dipper looked away automatically, blushing. Why? Why? What did I do to deserve this?

"What?" not-Dipper asked in the most nonchalant voice he ever heard. Dipper didn't look at them again, too embarrassed to.

"Don't do that. Out there. Ever," he said with his eyes averted, almost begging. "You know what would happen . . . Mabel might let that slide but I know for sure no one else will and it's . . ."

The cloned Pine Tree decided to ignore him and his speech, shrugging it aside. He continued to kiss the taller copy, not paying attention to Dipper or Bill.

It's useless to try and stop them once they've started. They'll quit soon, when it's time for the plan to be put into action, Bill told Dipper, chuckling softly. Hm, it seems that your desire is to kiss me.

We could always disintegrate them with water. Dipper thought instead of responding, hiding his face from all of them and migrating to the back corner of the room, where he buried himself in any distraction there was from the two. It didn't help that the clones were being as loud as possible. He really did consider getting rid of them. But that would only lead to bad outcomes. Probably.

"Cipher, you are an incredible kisser, know that?" his clone swooned, sending very flustering images through Dipper's head.

The brunet covered his eyes. Not too much longer now . . . They'll go to the election . . . and I'll be alone again . . . with . . . Bill. He was certain that the entire universe was out to get him.

Bill went over to the cowering boy, crouching down. "Are you okay?" he asked quietly, not paying heed to the copies.

Cipher hummed with a soft satisfaction. "Am I really?" His unsurprised, teasing comment was followed by a rally of kisses.

Dipper tried to drown out the noise, heartbeat accelerating, taking a moment before registering that Bill was trying to talk to him. He peered over at the former triangle, not able to hold back a sweet smile at his concern. "I'm fine. Just . . . uh . . . I like . . ." he said awkwardly, not even attempting to shield the fact that his face defined blushing. "I guess I'm not used to us . . . um . . . being . . . like that." He didn't say he didn't want it. But trying to resist was getting unreasonably difficult.

Bill just rolled his eye and gave a relieved smile. "Pine Tree, it's fine. Your clone is the embodiment of your amplified thoughts and wants. That Dipper is not you. And Cipher's not me." The dream demon gave him a reassuring pat on the back as the two finally stopped kissing, exchanging "I love you"s. Bill stood, turned to them and gave a bright smile. "Show time, boys."

Cipher, smirking yet purposeful, gave an understanding nod and walked out of the room.

The Dipper clone followed suit, offering a wave of farewell. "Good luck."

The tween nodded, taking in a deep breath to steady himself, now standing and facing the door. It was actually happening. "You too." Now all that there was left to do was to follow Ford when he departed from the Shack. Dipper wiped his already-sweating palms on his shorts. They had one shot. "Let's do this."

Determined, Bill poked his head out the door the clones left out of, looking around for Ford. He pulled his head back in, deciding just to use his "eyes" to make sure that the man hadn't left already. "He's packing up to leave," Bill informed after catching sight of him.

"Where?" Dipper asked, checking to make sure his backpack was strapped on securely.

"He's in the living room but will be heading out the front door and into the forest soon. All we have to do is follow at a safe distance," Bill explained. "You have everything we need?"

He gave a thumbs-up. "Yup. We're set to go. Ready when you are."

"Alright! Give it a couple seconds and we should be clear," Bill smiled encouragement, leading the way to the front door of the Shack not long after.

Once the door was open, with the help of the spare key, they spotted Dipper's great-uncle nearing the trees on the far side, moving at a quick pace. He wasn't running, though, and his back was turned away from them. That was good. Do you know where he's heading?

Yes, I do, Bill replied. *We can stay far enough behind him since I know my way around.* Bill waited until Ford was nearly out of sight before he started walking with Dipper out into the forest.

The boy stayed glued to the older male's side, nerves alert to each and every movement. The forest seemed much more active than usual. They couldn't afford to get caught. I'm a little nervous, Dipper frowned, keeping up.

It's natural for you to be nervous, the blond assured, traversing the troublesome path as silently as he could, far enough not to get spotted.

Then they came to a hill, the trees thinning and coming to a stop, watching from a distance as Ford disappeared down a shaft in the dirt.

Welcome to the site of the now-underground extraterrestrial spacecraft! A long time ago, before humans settled here, a flying saucer crash landed and created the entire Gravity Falls valley. Bill pointed to the cliffs in the distance, emphasizing its abnormal shape. But the aliens are long dead and Ford's already explored the place.

"Wow," Dipper breathed, noticing the resemblance. He took a step closer to the crest of the hill, getting a good look at the shaky silhouette. That's crazy. Do you think they could be the reason that Gravity Falls has so many supernatural creatures?

Possibly. But I can't tell you how they got here. That's a secret I can't reveal, Bill thought back, opening the hatch and climbing down the ladder. Come on. Ford is far enough ahead. We can confront him down here.

Dipper took a moment to breathe in the fresh air — and honestly, to collect himself, since he was having trouble fathoming that Gravity Falls was built over UFOs — then made his way underground, closing the hatch above them as softly as he could. The rungs seemed to go on endlessly. This is so cool. Freakishly, amazingly cool. Look at this! We're under Gravity Falls. And aliens are real. I knew it, he fanned, gazing around. The cavern they came into was huge and very spacious. He thought he saw a spaceship at the bottom. Darn it! I should have brought a camera.

Bill couldn't help but to chuckle lightly at his amazement. I've known about aliens for a long time. Not too surprising for me. The demon reached the bottom and looked around in the dark.

Dipper's shoes touched ground seconds later. He peered into the dim area, finding himself standing closer to Bill. A strange sound reverberated from somewhere farther ahead, almost a scraping noise. It became quickly distant, followed by a small thud. What was that? the brunet asked, a pinprick of fear jolting him.

Ford used a magnet gun on one of the cavern supports. I know a few spells we could use to get down without getting hurt, Bill told him. He started forward with the boy and looked down the hole when they reached it.

What spell should we use? The teleportation spell? the brunet suggested, peering into the artificial ravine with more curiosity. The hole was deep. Too deep to jump in.

No. It's safer and less taxing to use a flying spell, but I need to stay with you so you'll have to make certain to keep both of us in mind or one of us will fall, Bill warned and then recited his Latin, confident that it was translated correctly. Musca nos deorsum ibi.

Musca nos deorsum ibi, Dipper repeated, preparing his mind. He then paused. Hey, could you help out a bit? It might be safer if we both cast the spell. It looks like a steep drop if we . . . uh, could you help me? He knew he could do it on his own, but . . .

Of course, Bill promised. The demon grabbed Dipper's hand. I'm ready. You can cast the spell and I'll guide you and offer energy.

The boy smiled gratefully, feeling energized by the supportive contact. Closing his eyes until he grasped a sense of weightlessness, Dipper imagined them floating carefully to the bottom. "Musca nos deorsum ibi," he casted, concentrating to the best of his ability and giving it all he had. He and Bill lifted slightly off of the ground. Dipper felt his stomach do flip-flops.

The blond helped him out, giving him support to keep them in the air. He concentrated along with him about flying down to the bottom and most importantly, not falling and getting hurt. The trick was to be sanguine, something he had no doubt of himself, though Dipper had a lesser grasp on the concept. Bill gave the tween's hand a reassuring squeeze and flashed a smile.

It seemed to work because soon they made it over the artificial ravine, going downwards in about the speed of an elevator. Dipper didn't break his focus for a heartbeat. They soon touched land and the boy let out a relieved sigh, along with a fit of laughter that he hoped wouldn't carry too far. Bill, we-we're alive! he beamed, crushing the blond in an embrace without letting go of his hand. I mean, I knew we would make it because you're so brilliant, but that was wild! Flying, Bill! We were flying! He hugged with all his enthusiasm.

Bill laughed softly and hugged back. I fly all the time as a triangle. I'm used to it, but I bet it was fun for you! The demon grinned excitedly.

Dipper couldn't hold back a giggle of sorts at seeing him smile so brightly, pulling away after a momentary warmth. He let go of Bill's hand. We have to catch up to Ford.

Letting the feelings slip past in favor of business, he started striding in the direction that Ford went. He glanced back, making sure Dipper was following him.

The boy was, not falling hardly a foot behind. He smiled determinedly, the plan unfolding again in his memory. A couple of minutes passed where the two made their way along a section of control panels, all looking unused for many years. Dipper spared them a curious glance but stayed on task. A few seconds more, and he stopped, the rubble of a spaceship looming ahead. A figure stood amidst it all. Ford. He was crouched down, attention away from them. Dipper felt a tiny hint of anxiety return.

"Aha, here it is," Ford said, standing up with a slab of the alien tech, his attached magnet gun revealing a purple substance spread over it. "That was easy enough. Sorry, Bill, but I've finally won." The old man seemed to be talking to himself despite the comment, like he still hadn't detected them. He reached for the zipper on his bag.

Dipper's eyes went wide. They were too late.

At a loss of stealth in favor of victory, Bill quickly sprinted forward and snatched the bag away before he could open it. "Have you won? I think you can't; not without this." The demon grinned, starting to pull back.

"Bill!" Ford gasped in shock, making a hurried lunge at the male and grasping at the backpack, successfully grabbing onto one of the straps. He tried to sock the blond's face with the hand he held the gun with, adhesive still attached. He missed by a hair.

Don't you dare hurt him, you monster! Anger pulsing through his bloodstream, Dipper charged forward at top speed and tackled his great-uncle from the side. The man stumbled in surprise, letting go of the magnet gun on accident. It clattered to the ground.

"Dipper? How did you two find me here?" Ford had the nerve to ask, voice filled with hostility. The boy only glared, putting himself between them. The bag was becoming harder for Ford to grip. "Get out of the way! You have no idea what's at risk!"

Bill growled, his visible eye glaring at Ford. He kept his hold on the backpack, trying to yank it from him. "Hands off, Sixer! I've worked too hard for this moment! I'm not losing!"

An ominous noise sounded in the distance, coming closer to the three. They had accidentally activated the security system. A huge spherical robot floated up to the fighting group as others closed in from behind it.

Ford suddenly made an effort to push Dipper out of the way, causing him to fall. The breath was knocked out of him momentarily and he skidded across the floor with the lasting momentum. The magnet gun went with him.

"Let go, Bill! We're all in danger! You've alerted the droids!" he hissed, head turning for a spare second as the metal guardian floated closer, red sensor flashing dangerously. Ford pulled harder, and when that didn't work, started to grapple with Bill in a life-threatening wrestling match. "Bill!"

Wh-what can I do? Dipper bit his lip, terror striking through him like a lightning bolt. The droid prepared what looked like a laser blast, directed at the fighting males above him. Almost without thinking, he reached for the magnet gun by him, grabbing it and pulling the trigger just in time. The security drone seemed to short-circuit for a split second, plummeting into the ground with a crash. Dipper's heart was beating like crazy. I-I . . .

A second droid prompted the boy's attention, beeping eerily as it noticed the two desperate men.

Despite being stronger than Ford and having a younger body, Bill found the struggle cumbersome and degrading. If only I could use a — The blond launched backwards a bit too late, alarm jolting him to releasing the bag, only to find cables harshly wrapping around his ankles. Both him and Ford were mercilessly dragged into the prison droid. "Dipper!" Bill screamed, hoping the kid could help them out of there.

No no no no no no! He scrambled to his feet, the magnet gun still in his hands as he frantically tried to prepare another blast. The gadget sputtered for a moment, releasing the adhesive from its muzzle. It seemed to turn off completely and Dipper kept hitting the switch, trying to get it to turn on. The robot started to fly away, about to leave. "What do I — it's not working! Where is it taking you?"

Ford continued to hold the bag, but his eyes were stricken with a horrible realization. "I have no idea where we're going, but wherever it is, we're not coming back if you don't stop this thing! Dipper! You have to stay valiant and — and . . ." The security drone heaved, lifting higher into the air. "Hurry!"

Dipper's heart dropped when the droid sped down a passageway, turning a corner. The last thing he saw before he started running after it was Bill. Dipper allowed his adrenaline to drive him, and when he turned the corner, he spotted the droid not too far ahead. He puffed, smashing the trigger on the gun again, the blue light indicator appearing for only a second. Come on . . . Bill! This isn't working! He racked his brain for a spell he could use, attempting to use the device while he did so. Hoc . . . um . . . est . . . mihi . . . He found he didn't perform well under pressure, instead looking towards the gun. Surprisingly, it seemed to charge up after chasing them for a while, and the boy pulled the trigger as soon as the cave roof began to open, revealing the familiar sky. The magnet gun unexpectedly launched from his grip, attaching to the drone's wall with a thunk. He gaped. So that's how it was supposed to work. Oops.

Bill watched Dipper, pounding on the glass and trying not to interact much with Ford. Maybe you can deactivate the droid with that. You have to hurry! Bill told him, unsure of what else to do. The glass didn't break when he slammed on it. The droid shot up in the air with incredible force.

Going by his gut instinct, Dipper lunged for the magnetic gun with all the force of a last resort, his fingertips miraculously grasping hold of the handle. It was painful to keep his grip, and he had to use both of his hands just to keep from flying off. He wouldn't be able to stay there long, and already they were becoming too high up for survival if he were too fall somewhere bad. His muscles tensed, hat blowing off and his hair whipping wildly in the wind. He thought he might be ripped away from the droid, curling as close to its metal body as possible. The gravitational force was nearly unbearable. At least he didn't scream. Bill! Help! I can't damage this without — he cut off his thoughts, starting to slip. His insides felt horribly panicky. Give me a spell! Something!

Destroy! Escape! Deactivate! Bill couldn't think well under the pressure either, his Latin translations escaping him. The human fear and adrenaline kept him active, aware of literally everything, especially Dipper. Then it came to him. Cast the teleportation spell!

One hand slipped off completely, ripped away from the gun like nothing. His other hand started to give way, threatening a precarious drop. He couldn't grip it again and didn't have the energy to fight the force. Teleport where? I can't even . . . I — Bill! I'm gonna fall! Dipper felt himself cry out as he let go, a full scream splitting his lips as he plummeted downward.

"Dipper!" Ford yelled his name, forgetting the rift completely, his eyes wide. "Dipper!"

Bill snapped and went into overdrive. Faster than Ford could catch up, he grabbed the old man by the sweater, using whatever energy he could gather to cast the spell. "Teleportavimas!" Once they were outside the droid and falling next to Dipper, he captured the kid's hand in his. "Musca nos deorsum ibi." His last spell worked, slowing their descent and resulting in a not-so-terrible landing on the forest floor. The spells had their tax on Bill, alright. He dropped to the ground, catching his breath and trying to stay conscious.

Ford fell ungracefully on top of a bush in what looked like a clearing in the forest, somewhat winded as he pushed himself up and rubbed his head. The droid continued on its course, unaware of the absence of its passengers. It sped away in the sky.

Dipper dropped his gaze to Bill, his heart thumping from a spinning mass of emotion. Not only fear, but gratitude as well, along with much, much more. He felt tears well in his eyes, already standing, and quickly dropped to Bill's side with shaking legs. The boy reached over to touch the blond's cheek, voice cracking in his worry while he attempted to recover him. "Bill . . . are you okay? I-I'm sorry. I should have studied more. That was . . . I'm so sorry. Please be alright."

"I-I'm fine," Bill managed out. Other than being out of energy, he was okay. "Magic used to be no problem for me . . . " His voice was weak, but at least he could talk. His hand reached up for Dipper's. "It would really help if I slept right now." He chuckled and started coughing afterwards. The demon was weak but totally alive. The longer he could lie there, the more energy that would recover on its own.

Dipper hugged Bill's hand to his chest, caressing it with a fleet of feeling and love. He gave a watery smile, a small sense of relief soothing his unease. "I think I have something better." Letting one hand stay in the dream demon's, Dipper pulled out the bottle of magic water from his vest pocket and set it gently in Bill's palm, closing his fingers around it.

"Dipper . . . What are you giving him?" Ford started, trying to get up. A bramble caught his leg and he fell down again.

Bill's eye widened and he slowly shook his head. "Dipper, this was for you, not me." He looked over and glared at Ford. "You're lucky I saved your butt. Don't you go bossing around Dipper." Even when tired, Bill could still pack a punch in his words.

Ford stayed silent, somewhat dumbfounded at the moment, like he couldn't believe what had happened. He didn't attempt to get up again.

Dipper noticed the drop of his special nickname, breath hitching in his throat. He swallowed, mouth dry from a lack of words. Just being in Bill's imposing presence made him put away his worry for a while. Maybe he would be fine after all. But . . . "Thanks, but you . . . you should take some. Even a sip — besides, we can go back for more if we . . . need it. Please, Bill," he coaxed, offering a real and sweet smile. "I want you to be okay."

"Alright," Bill sighed finally. He moved his arm with some effort and took a sip of the water. Instantly he felt better, energy flowing through him again. He capped the bottle with ease, giving it back to the boy. The demon sat up. "I'm actually glad we packed that. Thanks, Pine Tree." He stood, concern filling his gaze. "Are you okay? Any scratches?" A teasing smile was on his lips.

"I'm a little beat up and I think my hands are going to be sore for a while, but I'm fine," he answered, standing too. His eyes caught something at the edge of his vision, nearly hidden in the tall grass. It was an orb of glass, like a snowglobe, but with a swirling mass of space instead of a wintery scape. It was cracked. Hey. I think that's the rift! Dipper exclaimed silently. It must have fell out of the backpack when we got here.

When the boy glanced curiously at his great uncle, he noticed that the rift's bag was beside him, halfway zipped up. Ford must have thought that it was safe.

Go fetch it for me. I'll distract Ford. Bill's voice held purpose as he turned to the man. "Will you be nice, Fordsy, and hand me that?" The dream demon smiled in mock friendliness, reaching his hand out. He tried to keep Ford's attention on him and not Dipper.

"I'm sorry, Bill, but though you saved both of us, I cannot see any good coming from you getting ahold of the rift!" Ford protested, pulling the bag towards himself.

Dipper pretended to back away, making it far enough that his shoe brushed up against the item. He faked tripping, discreetly grabbing the object once he was close enough to it. I have it. He tucked it into his own backpack as quietly as possible.

Good, Bill acknowledged, still looking at Ford. "Why? I'm not evil anymore. Even your own nephew believes me." He rolled his eye, the last part coming out forcefully. "Hand me the backpack."

"I can't do that, Cipher," Ford denied, standing up with the pack. He seemed to be ready to fight for it again, despite being tired. "Good or not, this rift is dangerous and needs to be patched up so the Nightmare Realm's creatures can never enter this dimension."

Dipper stood up again too, walking over to Bill. His cheeks were starting to flush as he looked at the old man. Mostly in indignation, though he felt accomplished upon retrieving the rift undetected. He had about enough of Ford's hard-headedness. "I don't see what the big deal is, Great-uncle Ford. Bill came from the Nightmare Realm and he's the most heroic person I know. Maybe those others aren't that bad. Maybe they just want to be free. Obviously, you wouldn't understand that because you have a more evil heart than Bill ever did."

Bill stood up taller in pride. Ford was falling for it! This is precious. Old Sixer thought he had the rift. Ha! He grinned, unsure when the perfect time to reveal their little secret would be. Certainly soon. Very soon. "On the dot! That's what I told you thirty years ago. The creatures on the other side want to be free and have a party! A grand party!"

Ford clenched his teeth, his tone of voice unnerving him.

Dipper didn't care much, enjoying the Author's slow defeat. He smirked. "That would be fun, huh?" He found getting under the man's skin was even better.

Bill smirked as well, watching Ford fall like a cat watched a mouse. "Guess what, Fordsy? I'm with Dipper now, and we're gonna rule it VIP style! You're not invited and won't be around to crash it, either!"

Dipper laughed softly, even though it might have been a bit mean. Ford was family . . . No. Not anymore. Not since he betrayed his brother and everyone else with it. Also, he was still kinda jealous. A lot. Dipper turned his head to look at Bill, eyes shining. "So, what next?"

"Well, I have an offer for you. Not a deal. Just an offer. How would you like to help me out and stay by my side every step of the way? I want you to throw this party for the demons with me, us together, enjoying as we make a world of endless fun. I'll be the king and you can be my prince and we will rule Weirdmageddon together! What do ya' say, Dipper?" Bill beamed, holding his hand out for the boy to take.

It sounded so innocent the way he said it. But something clicked in his mind that it wouldn't be just some sort of game or lighthearted get-together like he implied. The hesitation was such a feeble thing, lingering at the back of his mind, warning him. It was like a fire, about to . . .

"Don't do it! Dipper, don't be blind! You can't possibly think he's wanting to help by bringing those demons into this world!" the man attempted with desperation and anger. "Don't make the same mistake I did!"

. . . be extinguished. All of his possible doubt was smothered by those blasphemous words. Dipper balled one of his hands into a fist, not looking at Ford, but directing his speech at him. "You have no idea what you're talking about. I'm nothing like you. We're nothing alike. And Bill and I have something that you never did, something that can change everything. I wouldn't give it up for the world, so you'd better shut up before I make you," he hissed, voice like venom. Dipper released his stress, taking Bill's hand and grinning again. He was for sure this time. "Bill, I think that sounds great. I'll stay by your side for as long as I live. I love you. I wouldn't have us any other way."

Bill was slightly surprised by the words that Dipper said to Ford, but happy nonetheless. "Thanks, Pine Tree. I'll make sure to stay with you, too." The former triangle gave his hand a squeeze, reassuring him that everything would be okay. Even in the darkest of times, Bill would be with him.

Warmth and joy spread in Dipper's chest from his fingertips, his hand tingling where Bill held it. A happy blush planted itself in his cheeks, refusing to go away even though Ford was there, watching them. A tiny hint of bitterness welled up inside of him at the thought, ruining some of his glee. He figured that it'd be better, though, to make a statement. But not only that. If Ford wasn't there, he'd still want this. He'd still relish every living second with Bill. And every dying one. Let Ford watch them. Bill cared about HIM now. No one else. Dipper was utterly devoted at this point. He squeezed the blond's hand in return. Bill was so perfect, so beautiful, so powerful, so sweet. He looked up at his flawless face, his heart thumping and lips tingling just like the day before, when they enjoyed each other's closeness in their room. "I . . . I want . . . to . . . k-ki—"

Bill just giggled. "Ah, silly. You don't need to say anything. Reading minds, remember?" The demon grinned back, wanting Ford to watch this moment. This delectable moment where he had Dipper all to himself and the rift was within reach. He could taste victory at this point. Why not make it sweeter with a kiss? Bill leaned down, closing the gap. Somehow, even though he wasn't actually a human and had no idea what he was doing, he could still kiss. His gut instincts seemed to guide him as he pressed his lips to Dipper's, his heart thudding in his ears and stomach doing flips from both excitement and love.

Dipper immediately moaned into it, the blasting emotions of his first real kiss overtaking all of his senses. This was true love, true passion, and they were sharing it. Finally sharing it. Electric heat exploded within him as he kissed back, loving, loving, loving every sensation as he returned Bill's affection. The dream demon's affection. The king's. He was his prince, his Pine Tree, and he didn't think he would want anything more.

So they finally kiss!! The long awaited moment has come!! Thanks everyone for reading. Stay tuned for the twist on Weirdmageddon and the rest of the series. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1K 15
Dipper and Mable the twin heirs to their Grunkles thrones. Mabel is excited to be in the throne, ruling and hosting balls. Dipper is less excited, fo...
38.4K 1.1K 24
Years after weirdmageddon, dipper runs from home after his sister grows a horrible ego. Being 22, he buys a small house in gravity, little does he kn...
46K 1.5K 23
Gravity Falls is a small town. A small and very religious town. And in small towns word gets around pretty quickly. And when suddenly a young lord mo...
83.2K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...