Mr. Arrogant [book 3] || Kim...

By naechinguss

~A continuation of Mr. Arrogant 1 & 2~ Nine months have passed and it's finally time for Hyejin to give birth... More

Mr. Arrogant 1 & 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Question...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tagged...
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Hellooo
There's already a sequel out?!
Are you ready???
Goooooo
Hello!

Chapter 21

18.9K 650 373
By naechinguss

I looked up and saw the boys confused faces.

"How about after home?" Tae asked.

"What do you mean? We came from home didn't we?" I said. Clearly they didn't know where we came from or I forgot we came from someplace else.

"Hyejin..." Tae sighed.

Then I remembered that Tae said I had chronic fatigue syndrome and one of the symptoms are memory loss. I was forgetting things.

"You don't have to say it. I know. I have memory loss, don't I?" I peeped.

I looked at Tae and I could see him slightly nod.

"Well I guess you have to keep reminding me then." I smiled, bringing it up in a positive note.

The boys smiled and nodded but Tae still frowned.

"Tae, don't worry. We'll figure out a way." I said, cupping his cheek. Tears began dripping down his face and I wiped them with my thumbs.

I looked up at the boys and Jin immediately got the idea. He walked out of the room but the rest of them still stood there. I gave them an 'are you kidding me' look. They finally got the clue and they shuffled out of the room and closed the door behind them.

"Tae, I promise. I'll try my best to be a good mother although I have this syndrome. I'll try my best to be a loving wife and daughter as well. Please, just don't give up hope." I whispered.

He nodded and hugged me. I rubbed circles on his back and he pulled away. He wiped his remaining tears and stood up, grabbing something from the closet. He set down some clothes for me on my bed.

"Let's go home." he said.

I nodded and got out of bed, slipping on the sweats and tee. I put on the flip flops and we walked outside of the room. The boys were nowhere to be soon so they must've left already. I thanked the nurses and walked to the elevator.

We went to go pick up Taeguk from his parents house.

"Your eomma and appa are here Taeguk!" his mom smiled.

A smile immediately stretched across my face when I saw her walking with Tae's dad holding her hands. She smiled and laughed taking quick steps.

"Eomma!" she squealed.

"Taeguk!" I smiled, picking her up. She laughed and hugged me. Tae smiled and grabbed the bags from his dad's hands.

"Kamsamida." I smiled, bowing.

"We can babysit her anytime." his dad smiled.

I nodded and we walked outside and drove home.

"Taeguk-ah, did you have fun at grandma and grandpas?" I asked.

"Ne!" she smiled, clapping her hands.

I looked through the bags and saw clothes I had never seen before.

"Omo, did they spoil you? Did they buy you all of these clothes?" I asked, taking them out of the bag.

"They bought me clothes! A lot!" she shouted, looking at the clothes.

"Taeguk-ah, you can't make them buy everything you want okay? That's not good." I explained to her.

"Ne, sorry eomma." she apologized, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I immediately smiled and set the clothes in her drawer.

Tae walked inside her room and looked at the clothes.

"Taeguk! We need to get you a new bed! You've grown so much you don't fit in that crib anymore!" Tae said.

"Yay! I get a new bed!" she smiled, clapping her hands.

I smiled and we decided to go buy her bed after lunch. I made some soup and noodles and then washed all the dishes.

"Taeguk! Let's go!" I yelled.

"Eomma!!" I hear her shout.

I ran upstairs and see her in the bathroom in front of the toilet.

"I need to go pee pee." she mumbled.

She was jumping up and down so she must really need to go. She pulls her pants down and I lift her up and put her on the toilet.

"Grandma and grandpa potty trained me. They said that a girl like me should pee on the toilet and not in a diaper." she said.

I nodded and smiled, waiting for her to finish. She washed her hands and ran outside putting on her jacket and shoes. She was so independent already. She already knew how to do everything on her own and she was quite mature for her age. Were we away for that long?

"Hyejin-ah." Tae said.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"Let's go, what are you waiting for?" he smiled.

I nodded and put on m flip flops again and walked outside to the garage where Taeguk was trying to climb into the car. I laughed and helped her up. She buckled herself in and clapped her hands excitingly.

"Let's go eomma! Let's go appa!" she smiled.

I smiled and thought of how much I should appreciate having a daughter like Taeguk.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I am so sorry for the late and short update! But I decided to write a chapter about how Taeguk has grown up.

I'm writing an Exo Chanyeol fanfic and was wondering if you guys would read it... I want to post a little part of it to give you an idea of what the story would be about and to see if you guys would be interested in reading it...

I'll just post it down here :)

----------------------------------------------

Don't Go (Exo Chanyeol)

Flowers were beginning to bloom in the parks and insects started to fly around. Mothers would bring their newborn babies out for walks and let their toddlers run around, chasing butterflies. Children were beginning to spend more time outside on the playgrounds and running around flying kites. Elderly couples would start walking early in the morning, grandmas conversing with each other about the news, grandpas exercising as their wives talked. Hurried businessmen would find shortcuts throughout the park to get to work as quick as possible. But there was one unique couple that just strolled throughout the park without making a noise.

The couple intertwined their fingers and swung their arms back and forth, back and forth. The girl looked up at the clear blue sky and took in a breath of, somewhat, fresh air. The boy watched the children laugh and run around, trying to tag each other.

"Ra-il, do you think we can have a family when we get married?" he asked.

"Of course we can. You'll be a great dad." she replied, looking down at her feet.

The boy smiled and looked the other way, looking at the girl that walked beside him. Her face was pale but her cheeks were a little rosy from the cold wind that blew by once in a while. Her dark chestnut eyes drifted along the stream that was in front of them.

"Oppa, staring is rude." she said, turning her head to look at him.

"Oh, mianhae, I didn't realize I was staring." he replied.

Truthfully, he knew he was staring. He loved looking at her face and seeing how her eyes stood out, or how her smile was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in this world. They continued their stroll through the park before the sun started to set, casting a dark shadow on the ground.

"Shall we get going?" he asked.

She nodded and they started to walk back to her home. They waited at the lights to cross the road. When the man on the sign showed up, they started walking. A screech sounded their ears as both of them looked up. A van was headed right towards them. Chanyeol pushed Ra-il aside as the van hit him, causing him to roll onto the windshield and drop to the floor. The windshield was smashed and Chanyeol laid on the ground unconscious.

"Chanyeol!" Ra-il shouted, getting up.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Okieee... Let me know if you're interested in reading this! Thanks again! I'm running out of ideas for this book... Please comment your ideas or suggestions if you have any! Mianhae!

--A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
538K 16.4K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
346K 35.6K 68
The hedonistic billionaire playboy Kim Taehyung has always followed his own path. What matters to him most is whatever brings him the greatest pleasu...
101K 6.1K 63
All Park Jimin wanted on his summer holiday was a chill time, but quickly he got caught in a rip of love for local boy, Kim Taehyung. His summer flin...