FeAr of love❤

By lover_hater01

❤❤❤ He loved her.. She loved him.. But destiny plans something else for them.. There is another love story aw... More

❤ForEver❤
❤Lost in darkness❤
❤I Hate You❤
❤what?❤
❤Gone❤
❤Nothing But Pain❤
❤All That Was A Dream❤
NOTE
❤You Are My Everything❤
❤Another Girlfriend❤
❤DAMN❤
❤BITE YOU❤
❤Coffee With A Billionare❤
❤Night Jacob❤
❤STOP ME❤
❤You Ignore Me❤
❤I Missed You❤
❤My Good Friend❤
NOTE
❤Meet Him❤
❤Deep Sleeper❤
❤Remember That❤
❤As Fast As I Can❤
❤Mine❤
❤Thank You❤
❤Behind his Smile❤
NOTE
❤Hard To Say GoodBye❤
❤Kick you Out❤
❤Strong For So Long❤
❤A Horror One❤

❤I-I Am Sorry❤

26 5 0
By lover_hater01

Blake's POV

Cold icy water hit my face"what the heck"i screamed and got up..i saw two beautiful girls laughing Emily and Rebecca..
Rebecca was holding empty bucket with that it was clear she throw water on me..

"Get up Mr.Billionaire you promised to take us to picnic"Emily folded her hands near her chest..

"Yeah but_"i started but cut of by Rebecca..
"no ATTS and no buts get ready sweetheart we are waiting downstairs"

"But its 9 am"i argued..

"Yeah but before picnic we are going for shopping"Rebecca clapped her hands in excitement..

"Shopping??"Emily face fall down..

"Yaps why?" Rebecca asked..

"When did you plan that?"Emily questioned back..

"Right Now..we will buy clothes for you"she said excitedly..

"No i cant"said Emily..

"Why??Don't you like shopping?"Rebecca's frowned..

"No its not like that i-i don't have money" she lowered her gaze to floor..

My wolf growled lowly..he doesn't liked what she said he was hurt ..i got up from bed and stand in front of Emily..i took her hand in mine i felt sparks in my hand...

"Emily"i said softly..her eyes meat mine "you don't have to worry about anything..you are my_" i searched a word to used because i cant say mate"because you are my best friend"

"but_"she started to say something but i cut he of by putting my index finger on her beautiful soft red lips"shh get ready i am coming"i kissed her forhead her eyes got wide and face was full of shocked...i chuckle..then i kissed Rebecca's forhead and i walked towards bathroom..

❤❤❤

Emily's POV

I wore pink leggings and white top Rebecca tied my hair in messy bun then she worked on my makeup..when she was done i glanced over mirror and liked what i saw..

Rebecca wore black skinny jeans and brown top she curled her hair in light curls and done light makeup..she looked beautiful"I am so excited i will love to shop for you"she clapped her hands excitement..

I walked towards her and hugged her"you and Blake are so good thank you so much"tear escaped from my eyes..

"Hey..don't say thanks and_"she was cut of my Blake's voice"Common Girls breakfast is ready"she released me from hug and rubbed tears from my cheek with her thumb"Now don't cry because its time for shopping and picnic"she chuckle i laughed then we head towards downstairs...

❤❤❤

After three hours of shopping Blake was holding hundreds of bags and stilled some was in Rebecca's and some was in my hands..

Expect some bags all belongs to me and the Reason behind that was non other than Rebecca..she walked towards another shop..

"Cant you girls stop or you want to spend all day here?"frustration was clearly heard from Blake's voice..

"Yaps i am also tired" i agreed with him..

"OK this One is Last promise"with that Rebecca entered the shop..

She picked some clothes for her and some for me..

"Now we have to go home first to keep all this stuff there and then i will pack some food for picnic"Rebecca said on which Blake nodded..Then we head towards parking load..

❤❤❤

"How much is left"once again Rebecca asked..

"Stop it Rebecca i already told you five minutes before so stop poking me you will know when we reach" Blake was annoyed..Rebecca scrunched her noise
and murmured something under her breath..

I cant able to control my laughter at scenario which was in front of me..so i did what i wanted to..i laugh out loud..

Both Rebecca's and Blake's head snapped in my direction"I-I Am Sorry" i said between laugh which make both of them laugh..

❤❤❤

After fifteen minutes car Stopped..we all got out of car my eyes got wide at the scenario which is in front of me..

It was a beautiful place..grass is like beautiful green carpet besides that there was a little water fall which is surrounded by little lake..

"I can spend my entire life here" i whispered..

"Me too"Rebecca agreed..

Blake came with a basket in his right and mat on his left hand.."i am glad you both like it" he smile..

We set mat under A tree just beside lake..we all sat there and started to ate our food..

"Where are tissues?" Asked Rebecca..

"Crab i forget them in car wait"with that he walked towards car..

An idea popped in my mind i told it to Rebecca and she agreed..

We both jumped water And waited for Blake..after few seconds we saw Blake coming back we hold our breaths and hide in water..

I am good in under water swimming i can hold my breaths at least for Fifteen minutes and my good luck that Rebecca can also hold her breath for at least five minutes which was correct for our plan..

I peeked out of water to saw where is he and luckily i saw his back..i and Rebecca suddenly grabbed him by ankles and dragged him in water..he screamed and we burst out laughing..

When he got control over his breath and understand what happened to him..He looked us..i swear to god if looks could killed we have died hundred times..

I looked at Rebecca and she understand what i meant she nodded..we both splashed water on him..he was shocked with our action he shook his head"you both have to pay"he splashed water on us..

And water fight started..

❤❤❤

After water fight..we all dried our self..took rest enjoyed beautiful weather suddenly Rebecca's phone beeped..she read some massage on her phone and yelled"its Done" she looked at Blake with sorry expression and Blake give her a glare but i didn't asked what it was may be they don't want to told me..after some more time when darkness start to spread we all packed our thing got in car and head towards house ih means Blake's mansion because it was to big to called house..

❤❤❤

Car stopped in front house sorry mansion we all got out of car..Blake knock the door..

"Who is in the house we all were out?"i frowned..

"Damon"he tried to hide his smile..why is he smiling i thought..door opened..

"Hi"Damon smile..

"Hello" i tried to enter "STOP"Blake and Rebecca yelled at same time...

I turned and frowned"what?"

Rebecca opened her purse and took out Black piece of cloth and tied it on my eye "what are you doing??" I asked panic...

"Emi don't worry we are not going to kill you or something"i heard Blake chuckle..

Rebecca hold my right hand and because of the sparks on my left hand i was Damn sure it was Blake..then they led me to i don't know where..after few second we stopped and they untied the cloth from my eyes..

"Thank go_"my word caught in my throat my eye got wide and my mouth dropped at the scenario which was in front of me..

It was a huge huge huge closet huge than Rebecca's closet..i turned towards them they both have bright smile on their beautiful lips"Surprise"they both yelled in union..

"This is your new room"he pointed towards the room which i was in..it was very beautiful room..

I ran towards him and hugged him tight sparkles spread in my body i didn't realised i was crying until i sobbed "shh what happened?" Blake asked his voice concerned..

I buried my face in his chest "Nobody ever cared about me only my mother did after-after her you guyz are the only two cared about me and today i missed her" i said between sobbing Blake rub his hand on my back to smooth me"Look Emi i am here and i promise i will take you to your mom to your family when everything gets normal" he whispered..

I looked at him with tears in my eyes "promise?" I questioned..

"Promise"he smile.."Now common go to sleep girls"he said and than he and Damon leaved me and Rebecca alone..

I hugged her tight"Thank You"i whispered "its Blake's idea i just helped him" she smile"yaps that's the reason i yelled 'its done' at picnic"she informed..

"Ohh" was all i could said..

I relised her and she head towards her room..i shower and dressed in my new night suite..

I laid on bed thinking about Blake and a big smile started dancing on my lips..did i start liking him? I questioned my heart beat raced "Noo" i answered to my self but deep inside i know i liked him..

After some hard hours because my brain and heart wont stop thinking about him i drift to Sleep..

❤❤❤

Vote Comment Follow...

Love you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 42.5K 20
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3.8M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
180K 20.3K 55
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
736K 60.8K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...