❤Coffee With A Billionare❤

"Where the hell are you Emily Watson"my mom yelled at my face as she open the door.......

i was shocked at my mom's behaviour...i have never seen her like this plus this is so embarrassing in front of guy who is flirting with you...

"Mom i want you to meet someone"i point towards Jacob..

She realize what she had done"Oh I'm so
sorry about that I was just worried about her i love her..you know I'm her mother and mothers are like this"she smile..

He smile back"its OK but i must say you are more beautiful than Emily"

I rolled my eyes on him"Mom can we get in..I'm shivering from cold"

"O Yeah please"she sign us to came in..

I put my hand bag on table and turn towards my mom..she is staring Jacob with shocked face..

"OH MY GOD IS THAT REALLY YOU"she says still with shock..

He smile and nod..

"EXCUSE ME"i frowned..

"Do you know him"my mom smile..

"Do he is someone who i need to know"i rose my one eyebrow..

"Of course he is JACOB..JACOB BLACK owner of BLACK INDUSTRIES" mom smile.. when those words left her lips..my mouth dropped and eyes are ready to jump out..

He smile when he saw my shocked face..
So i plastered a smile"Oh that's cool"then i turn towards mom"mom I'm going to change till than you and Jacob talk"and i head towards my room..

I close the door and yell not loud so my mom and Jacob wont listen..'yeah-yeah he is Jacob the billionaire who is flirting with me yeah-yeah' i sang and dance that weird butty dance..

After 2-3 minutes of dancing and yelling i take a quick shower and wore pink shorts with white top..and let my red hairs wet for sexy look..

I don't wear shorts at night..i wore pajamas but today is something different..i mean common a handsome billionaire doesn't come to your house for coffee everyday..

I once again take a glance over mirror and yell in excitement ' He is here-he is here' after another minute of yelling..i head downstairs..

i saw mom and Jacob was laughing on something and mom place try which contain two hot cup of coffee on table..

"Are you going somewhere" she asked surprisingly...

"Nah..why?" I frowned..

"Sho.."she start to say..but i cut her sentence" mom I'm felling cold"i came and sit in front of Jacob..

He smile and whisper"looking sexy" i blushed..

"Honey,I'm tired..I'm going to sleep..bye Jacob" and she leave..

❤❤❤

Love you all..

Vote comment like..