❤I-I Am Sorry❤

Blake's POV

Cold icy water hit my face"what the heck"i screamed and got up..i saw two beautiful girls laughing Emily and Rebecca..
Rebecca was holding empty bucket with that it was clear she throw water on me..

"Get up Mr.Billionaire you promised to take us to picnic"Emily folded her hands near her chest..

"Yeah but_"i started but cut of by Rebecca..
"no ATTS and no buts get ready sweetheart we are waiting downstairs"

"But its 9 am"i argued..

"Yeah but before picnic we are going for shopping"Rebecca clapped her hands in excitement..

"Shopping??"Emily face fall down..

"Yaps why?" Rebecca asked..

"When did you plan that?"Emily questioned back..

"Right Now..we will buy clothes for you"she said excitedly..

"No i cant"said Emily..

"Why??Don't you like shopping?"Rebecca's frowned..

"No its not like that i-i don't have money" she lowered her gaze to floor..

My wolf growled lowly..he doesn't liked what she said he was hurt ..i got up from bed and stand in front of Emily..i took her hand in mine i felt sparks in my hand...

"Emily"i said softly..her eyes meat mine "you don't have to worry about anything..you are my_" i searched a word to used because i cant say mate"because you are my best friend"

"but_"she started to say something but i cut he of by putting my index finger on her beautiful soft red lips"shh get ready i am coming"i kissed her forhead her eyes got wide and face was full of shocked...i chuckle..then i kissed Rebecca's forhead and i walked towards bathroom..

❤❤❤

Emily's POV

I wore pink leggings and white top Rebecca tied my hair in messy bun then she worked on my makeup..when she was done i glanced over mirror and liked what i saw..

Rebecca wore black skinny jeans and brown top she curled her hair in light curls and done light makeup..she looked beautiful"I am so excited i will love to shop for you"she clapped her hands excitement..

I walked towards her and hugged her"you and Blake are so good thank you so much"tear escaped from my eyes..

"Hey..don't say thanks and_"she was cut of my Blake's voice"Common Girls breakfast is ready"she released me from hug and rubbed tears from my cheek with her thumb"Now don't cry because its time for shopping and picnic"she chuckle i laughed then we head towards downstairs...

❤❤❤

After three hours of shopping Blake was holding hundreds of bags and stilled some was in Rebecca's and some was in my hands..

Expect some bags all belongs to me and the Reason behind that was non other than Rebecca..she walked towards another shop..

"Cant you girls stop or you want to spend all day here?"frustration was clearly heard from Blake's voice..

"Yaps i am also tired" i agreed with him..

"OK this One is Last promise"with that Rebecca entered the shop..

She picked some clothes for her and some for me..

"Now we have to go home first to keep all this stuff there and then i will pack some food for picnic"Rebecca said on which Blake nodded..Then we head towards parking load..