Lilly Barlow (coronation stre...

By sophie_sarah

Lilly Barlow is Amy's twin sister, and Steve and Tracy's daughter. Lilly lives with Steve and Michelle, she h... More

Introduction:Lilly
Getting Ready For The Wedding
Wedding
Fire
Awake
Authors Note//Important Please Read
The Nightmare Wedding-Part.1
The Nightmare Wedding-Part.2

1 year later

842 11 2
By sophie_sarah

Lilly's POV-
I wake up and have no idea where I am....then I remember I'm in Carla's flat. She's getting married to Nick today. It's been almost a year since the fire. I hear laughing then I realise what time it is....8:00am. Oh no I'd better get ready I'm a bridesmaid, I think to myself. I jump up and go out into the living room.
Michelle-Morning sleepy head
Lilly-Morning
Michelle-Do you want some breakfast before you get ready?
Lilly-Yeah, just some toast please.
Michelle makes me some toast while Maria curls my hair. I eat my toast then I go and get ready.
Carla-Your dress is hanging up in the bathroom Lilly.
Lilly-Ok thanks.

I go into the bathroom and I see my bridesmaid dress hanging up, I put it on and look in the mirror and sigh in sadness. Everyday when I look in the mirror all I see is my mum. I don't want to look like her because then everyone will hate me. I wish Michelle was my actual mum but that's not possible.

My phone Beeps-
Amy-R u going to the wedding?
Lilly-Yes I'm bridesmaid, stay away and especially make sure mum does to
Amy-I'm coming with grandad but mum isn't
Lilly-Ok whatever but make sure mum stays away

I get up, about to go out and show them my dress when I overhear Michelle talking to Carla....
Michelle-Don't worry you just need to get through this then you can move away forget about sleeping with Robert,and Tracy will never blackmail you again.
Carla-I need to tell him about Robert though.
Michelle-no you've got th-

I cut off Michelle by walking out....
Michelle-what did you hear?
Lilly-Enough
Carla-Lilly please don't tell anyone it was one stupid mistake.
Michelle-Of course she won't.
Carla-well she is the daughter of Tracy isn't she.
Michelle-Carla how could you say that!!
Lilly-No it's fine.... I just thought you should know though that nobody knows where my mum is.
Carla-Lilly wait!!

I just ignore them and go and finish getting ready.

My phone beeps again....
Mum- 😈tell her to look out😈

I run out and show Michelle. I think she's going to ruin the wedding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...