1 year later

Lilly's POV-
I wake up and have no idea where I am....then I remember I'm in Carla's flat. She's getting married to Nick today. It's been almost a year since the fire. I hear laughing then I realise what time it is....8:00am. Oh no I'd better get ready I'm a bridesmaid, I think to myself. I jump up and go out into the living room.
Michelle-Morning sleepy head
Lilly-Morning
Michelle-Do you want some breakfast before you get ready?
Lilly-Yeah, just some toast please.
Michelle makes me some toast while Maria curls my hair. I eat my toast then I go and get ready.
Carla-Your dress is hanging up in the bathroom Lilly.
Lilly-Ok thanks.

I go into the bathroom and I see my bridesmaid dress hanging up, I put it on and look in the mirror and sigh in sadness. Everyday when I look in the mirror all I see is my mum. I don't want to look like her because then everyone will hate me. I wish Michelle was my actual mum but that's not possible.

My phone Beeps-
Amy-R u going to the wedding?
Lilly-Yes I'm bridesmaid, stay away and especially make sure mum does to
Amy-I'm coming with grandad but mum isn't
Lilly-Ok whatever but make sure mum stays away

I get up, about to go out and show them my dress when I overhear Michelle talking to Carla....
Michelle-Don't worry you just need to get through this then you can move away forget about sleeping with Robert,and Tracy will never blackmail you again.
Carla-I need to tell him about Robert though.
Michelle-no you've got th-

I cut off Michelle by walking out....
Michelle-what did you hear?
Lilly-Enough
Carla-Lilly please don't tell anyone it was one stupid mistake.
Michelle-Of course she won't.
Carla-well she is the daughter of Tracy isn't she.
Michelle-Carla how could you say that!!
Lilly-No it's fine.... I just thought you should know though that nobody knows where my mum is.
Carla-Lilly wait!!

I just ignore them and go and finish getting ready.

My phone beeps again....
Mum- 😈tell her to look out😈

I run out and show Michelle. I think she's going to ruin the wedding.