Fire

I wake up feeling like I need to go to the toilet so I get up to go when I'm done I hear somebody in the house...I walk out thinking that it is just Carla getting a drink or something but it's my Mum!!!!!!?????
She is standing above Carla who is asleep on the couch and she had Carla's trophy, she is about to hit her with it.
"Mum?!", she turns around quickly. "What are you doing here?" I angrily whisper. "Just pretend this never happened, ok" she says. "No in the morning I'm going to tell mum what a lying little bitch you are even if she dosnt aleready know that!". With that she puts the trophy back and leaves, before she shuts the door she stops and turns around then stares at me the out she goes.

I wonder if she was really going to kill Carla, she couldn't be that bad but yet again she has gone to prison for murder before. I go back to bed and fall into a deep sleep. BANG!!!! I wake up suddenly, I can't breathe properly. All I can smell is smoke and burning wood, all I can taste is smoke, and all I can see is smoke. I really hope this is a dream. I pinch myself, slap myself, punch myself. I don't think it a dream. I grab my phone but when I press the on button it dosnt turn on because it's flat. "CARLA CARLA Help" I scream weakly. I hear people come in to get Carla and I hear her coughing violently. I run to my door and open it but there are flames blocking the way. I shut the door and put some pillows at the bottom of the door to stop more smoke coming in the room. I start to feel dizzy, and I can't breathe properly. They must have forgotten about me. Why couldn't I be Amy they wouldn't forget Amy. The only people who actually care about me arnt here. Michelle and dad are on there honeymoon, i don't know where Grandma liz is, and I have no idea if Carla is even alive or not. All I hear are screams and my world slowly starts to fade away. My eyes shut.
"Lilly,Lilly,Lilly,Lilly,can you hear me, squeeze my hand if you can hear me. I try to respond but I can't, I am too weak. The voices slowly start to fade away and I see the bright light.

A/N-will Lilly be ok?????? 😶😢🤕😰 find out in the next chapter.