Half A Heart [Niall Horan Fan...

By wildchonce

What happens if you suddenly bumped to the person you hate? The person you never wanted to see? The person wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Niall and Celine
Author's Note (Important)

Chapter 48

380 15 1
By wildchonce

Natalie's POV

Sweaty bodies were all around me once we entered the flat. The smell of alcohol lingering in my nose, the smell of cigarette that makes me scrunch up my nose. I sigh.

"Where are they?" I asked Lheri through the loud music.

"They are there!" She shouted pointing to a direction where the boys and girls where. We quickly went over them.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them. They greeted back.

"I hope that you guys don't mind that I bring Elliot over." I said.

"No, not at all." Liam smiled at me. I sat down next to Lheri.

"So, you and Harry?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Yeah, we talked about our argument and he said that he was so sorry. I forgive him because I know that its also hard for him." She said.

"I'm glad you guys are okay now." I smiled at her and she returned the gesture.

I look around and notice that Niall wasn't here.

"Where's Niall?" I whispered on Lheri. I'm not sure if she heard it because of the loud music. Thankfully that she heard me.

She raised an eyebrow at me.

"I don't know. Why are you asking?" She asked me.

"I don't know. Just asking. Is that a crime?" I joked. She just shrugged and continue talking to Harry.

I took a sip of my drink.

"Are you having fun?" I asked Ell.

"Yes, but its going to be more fun if we dance." He smiled at me.

"Okay." I said. We we're both about to stand up when Louis shouted.

"Niall!" I quickly stopped and slowly sat down. Elliot do the same, looking confused.

"Hey Lou." I heard Niall say. Suddenly, I heard an oh-so-familiar voice.

"Hey guys." I heard her say. Selena.

Everyone went silent. Lheri looked at me with sad eyes. I just lowered my head. Oh god, this is so awkward.

"Oh uh, h-hi Selena." Louis said. I looked up and see that they sat down.

"So, why are you here Selena?" Loam asked not trying to be rude or something.

"I came here to visit my daughter, Olivia. And of course to see Niall." She answered. Liam made an 'o' shape on his mouth. They continue talking while I stayed silent.

"Oh hey Nat, didn't see you there." Oh shit, shit, shit, shit! Why does she have to notice me?! She's just making things awkward! Ugh! I looked at her and faked smiled.

"So, how are you?" Fuck her. Why does she have to ask that?! Ugh! I hate her! Does she think that I can forget about what she did to me?! Does she think that we we're close?!

"I'm okay." I answered and faked smiled. Again.

"Um, may I ask who's that boy beside you? Is he your boyfriend?" She asked. I gulped.

"Yes. This is Elliot." I said. I feel Elliot shifted from his seat.

"Uh, hi." Said Elliot.

"Hmm, I see. Well, let's go party!" She shouted and rose up from her seat going to the dance floor, dragging Niall. Poor him. Wait, what?! Ugh. I need to stop thinking about him.

"Hey Ell, want some few shots?" I asked and grinned at him.

"Sure." He grinned back.

The rest of the night was full of drinking alcohols, dancing, talking, laughing and so many more. Right now, me and Elliot are dancing at the dance floor.

I feel him grabbed my hips and I giggled. He started whispering dirty things in my ears and me giggling when he'll whisper something. He started nipping my earlobe causing me to send shivers down my spine.

"I love you Nat." He whispered. I didn't respond and look in his eyes. I lean in and started kissing him. He kiss back. His kiss was hard. He licked my bottom lip asking for entranced, which I quickly open my mouth. Our tongues started to fight and of course, he win. We both pulled away, breathing heavily. We smiled at each other.

"I'll just go to the bathroom. Be right back." He peck on my cheek before walking away.

I smiled and go back to where the others are. I saw that only Niall was there. I sat down on the couch, far away from him. I grab the red solo cup, and drink it. I feel his eyes burning on me which is so awkward.

"Nat?" I heard him asked. I look at him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Why are you so far?" He asked. Why does he sound so drunk?

"U-uhm, I-" I didn't finished my sentence because he moved closer to me.

"H-hey." He slurred at me. I faked smiled at him and drink some alcohol.

While I was drinking, I was so shock at his sudden movements that I nearly spit my drink. He hug me.

"N-Niall! What a-are you doing?!" I hissed. I tried pulling away but his hug to me was so tight.

"I'm not letting you go again this time Nat. I-I love you." I gasp at his last words. He said that he loves me. He's just drunk Nat. Get over it, he don't love you. He's moved on. I tried to pulled away but again as I said, his jug to me was so tight.

"Niall! Can you just let me go?! I can't fucking breath!" I shouted. Thankfully, he pulled away.

"I want t-to go home." He said.

"Just wait here okay? I'm going to call Se-"

"No. I-I want you to drive me h-home." He slurred.

"I can't Niall. Elliot is in the bathroom and I can't just leave him here." I said.

"But I want you to drive me home." He whined.

"Niall-"

"Please." He pouted.

"Why? Why me? Why not Harry? Louis? Liam or Selena?" I asked. He shrugged lazily. I sigh.

"Ugh, fine." I give up. He smiled at me. I put his arms on my shoulders as we both exit the flat.

We were now walking towards where his car was. He's so heavy, god.

"Where's your keys?" I asked him.

"Pocket." He said. I grabbed the keys in his pocket and opened the car. I put him at the passengers seat while I hopped in the driver's seat. I started the car engine and drive towards at the hotel, were his staying at.

....................

I opened the hotel door and I quickly placed him on the bed. I saw Olivia sleeping peacefully at the bed. She started opening her eyes. Oh shit, I wake her up.

"Nwatalie?" She asked with her sweet little voice.

"Sshh.. go back to sleep Liv. Okay?" I said. She quickly go back to bed. I sigh. I should go home now. Wait, what about Ell? I'll just text him tomorrow.

I go downstairs and took a cab to go home. While on I'm on the cab, I texted Ell.

To Ell <3

From Nat :

Hey Ell, sorry for ditching you but I need to drive Niall home. He's so wasted and he didn't want Selena to drive him home. I'm going back to my apartment right now. Love you babe x

I feel the car stop and I looked outside and see that I'm in front of my apartment. I played the driver and go inside my apartment. I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and quickly went into a peaceful sleep.

....................

Hello! Sorry if this chapter is short :( Also, sorry if I haven't updated for like, 5 days? I don't know. I spent so many days to think some ideas on this chapter and I hope you like it! I just want to tell you guys that this book, is going to END SOON. *wipes some tears* I really want to thank you guys for reading my book, for voting and commenting. You guys are so amazing. Thank you thank you so much :* This book will be so crappy if you guys weren't there. Again, thank you so much!! Love you all! Please don't forget to

C O M M E N T

V O T E

Instagram :fxckingniallerr
Twitter :niallszmoan

~Mrs. Horan ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330 2 13
Sometimes your feelings change towards a special someone... Maybe that special someone is somebody you use to hate, but because of a prank, it all ch...
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
103K 2.3K 60
PROLOGUE: I can still remember the day I first met Niall Horan, we were just kids and some guy was picking on me the first day of school, of course N...