good enough || s.w

By drizzymaloley

"i gave you all of me , but it still aint enough to make you happy" in which a girl will never feel good enou... More

0 0
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
quick note
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0

2 1

1.7K 41 2
By drizzymaloley

leila loreto's pov

after a fun day with justin, i got a call from sammy while justin was in the shower. i decided to answer.

"uhh yah heyy leilaaa" he groans.

"hi sammy, can i help you?" i say confused on why he was talking so weird.

"mm..ugh i just ya know...oo wow..." he moans.

"sammy, im sorry, but what the fuck are you doing" i say getting frustrated and disgusted by the minute.

"getting a blowjob from a girl whos good enough for me" he laughs, as i hear a girl in the background moan something with the word daddy.

"so why are you calling me?" i ask. this nasty ass really called me right now while he did this. 

"ooh daddy finger me harder" the girl moans as i grow disgusted. i hang up and fight with myself on whether i should be hurt or upset. justin walks out of the bathroom with nothing with a towel around his waist. damn.

"hey baby close your mouth you'll catch flies" he winks before grabbing his clothes and going back into the bathroom. i close my mouth and let out a breath. damn if he keeps doing that i wont be a virgin for that much longer. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.2K 24
"Just promise you won't fall in love with me." "Our relationship is pure lust. There's no such thing as love, Nate"
2.3M 47.9K 53
i enjoyed toying with boys making them feel what was once done to me, making them see how life on the other side was. but there was a bump in the roa...
221K 4.5K 44
"I'm only with you because I feel like I need to be"
39.6K 1K 34
"You better put all of that chocolate away if I can't have it"