0 3

leila loreto's pov

it was the last period of the day. someone walked into the classroom but i didnt bother looking. most likely a teachers assistant, asking our class for extra copies of class work because they ran out.

"hello mr. mohr my name is samuel wilkinson and i was sent to your classroom to do my work because i guess im a distraction in my class, so my beautiful teacher thought it would be a good idea to work in a different class" samuel announces to the whole class. god he's so confident, wish i was confident too.

"hello, mr. wilkinson, have a seat next to mrs. loreto and try to keep it down, as i have my own lesson to teach" he says pointing to me. samuel was smiling until he saw who "mrs.loreto" was. i wasnt sure if i should smile or what i should do so i keep my head down. as if i wasnt just staring, he took a breath and walked over to me, his face emotionless. he must really hate me for breaking his phone because oh dear samuel always has that beautiful smile on his face. he sat down in the seat next to me as instructed to do. i tried not to look at him, i tried to imagine that he wasnt there. i glanced at him and he was actually focused. he was reading through his textbook answering questions on the paper. he bit his bottom lip as his eyes scanned the paper for the answer. he furrowed his eyebrows as he read something. he wrote the answer on the paper, his handwriting not as bad as i would have thought.

"can you stop staring at me and focus on your own fucking lesson" he whispers. i cough and look straight ahead, as if i wasnt staring at him moments before. in the corner of my eye i can see him rushing to finish his work, trying to leave . trying to get away from me.