0 4

leila loreto's pov

i didnt bother looking at sammy until right now. i didn't understand this problem and since i dont talk to anyone, i couldn't ask others in the class.

"hey uh s-samuel" i started, but he cut me off.

"stop calling me samuel, call me sam or sammy" he said spitting the words out fast, as if they were venom.

"s-sammy have you done t-this problem i d-dont understand it" i whisper showing him the problem. he glares at me but then rolls his eyes taking the paper out of my hands. he works the problem out in his head and then he starts explaining.

"you then move the 6 to the right, make sure you subtract 6 from 48 getting 42..." he went on and on writing down the steps on my paper. making sure to re-checking his work as he goes.  his eyebrows furrowed as he further explained how to find the answer. he bit his lip and erased a step redo-ing it so its correct.

"so that make your answer 3.14" he smiles. i nod signaling I understood. even though all i got out of this whole interaction was that he is fucking hot up close. he goes back to his work when he sees i can work on my own. i smile to self feeling as if sammy and i can become friends and slowly become more. the bell rings and i pack up my stuff. i see sammy pull out his phone and he groans, seeing that it doesnt work due to its drop. if you want me to be honest, i felt horrible, maybe he was right maybe if i wasnt a dumbass.. i walked out my classroom to see jack waiting for me.

"hey how was..." he trailed off when he saw sammy walk out of my class. he gave me a weird look, telling me to explain why samuel was in my class.

"he got in trouble and had to work in my class" i quickly explain. he nods showing he understood. we walk out of school in silence. we stopped every so often so jack could say bye to a group of people he knew. we kept walking until we got to a cliff. jack and i used to come here all the time as kids, we'd come just to forget the world. we sat at the edge of it, throwing our school stuff to the side. i pull out a journal and a pen while jack takes out homework.

june 25 , 2015
hey there journal,
im with jack gilinsky. at the cliff. you know this is our quiet place where we chill. today was crazy. samuel noticed me this morning and he called me a "fine lady"  but then i ruined it by bending down in the middle of the hallway to tie my precious white shoes. he ended up tripping over and dropping his precious iphone causing it to break. jack tried defending me but it was no use, samuel called me a whore, which is weird because i am, in fact, a virgin. i mean he couldnt like me. im a virgin. i have no clue how to give a proper blowjob or anything in that matter. but oh well. ill never be good enough for that boy, samuel wilkinson. so i dont know why i try. then during my last period he helped me my math. he was smarter than he looked. well jacks done with homework so sorry to go so soon. see you tomorrow.
- leila loreto

jack was stuffing his homework away, so i put my journal away. we were talking nonsense, laughing at jokes, just having fun.

"no dude what the hell" i heard yelling. jack and i turned and saw people playing a game of basketball at the courts just a little ways down the cliff. we get up to go investigate, pretending to spies like we would do when we were 9 years old. when we are closer we notice that its samuel and nathan. we settle by some trees where they cant see us.

"no nate i clearly won" samuel said.

"bro you.." he started. jack, being the idiotic person he is, sneezed. drawing attention to the trees.

"ah ha here it is" he faked picking something up.

"oh hey man come here sam thinks he won the game of 21 when clearly, i did" nathan says rolling his eyes. jack walks over and they all start talking.

"leila come here, i honestly have no idea" jack says, rubbing the back of his neck. i should have pretended i wasn't there, but im stupid and got up from my hiding spot behind the trees. i walked over to where they were and samuel groaned at the sight of me. they all start yelling at me what happened, except samuel.

"so who won" nathan concluded. i started thinking about it.

"okay samuel," i started but he glared at me i cleared my throat and started again.

"okay sammy since nate 360'd you, then double crossed you, you technically fouled him on each shot since you pushed your shoulder into his side, pushing him behind the three pointline giving him the extra point. so basically you let him win." when i finished nathan and samuel looked at me with there jaws dropped while jack just looked at me with the same stupid smirk.