My Love Life (Creepypasta Boy...

By LifelessRose

A book with your favorite Creepypasta(s), lovely encounters, and not so lovely encounters; what's not to love... More

Who you are!
When You Meet Him
He asks you out!!
He does something stupid/silly/funny/cute
You find him singing (for you)!
First Date = First Kiss
Important
When you stick up for his sorry butt
He Is Slightly Cheesy
You Wear Something Of His
He finds you singing
The Fight Begins...
His Point Of View In This
Ben Drowned
You Finally Forgive Him
Who's Getting Jealous? My Boyfriend!
He Kills Your Rapist...
Loss of a loved one A/N
I'm back... A/N
Out Of The Hospital!
Being Lazy... Why? Don't Ask Me...
Well... Let's Break Up <|3
Nope! Go Find Anotha!
Meeting The Pastas!!
You Accidentally Get Him Excited. Hehehe. Oops?
Singing/Playing an Instrument in the woods
Meet Jason The Toymaker
Any Questions?
Party Time!!
Party Time #2
Party #3
'The' Season?...... RUN!!!
Sorry... A/N
End Of 'The' Month!!
Monthly Probs:
A/N
Kidnapped
He Finds Out
A/N. I Love You All!
He Saves Ya!
Regrets (Jeff The Killer)
Regrets (Eyeless Jack)
Regrets (Laugho Jacko)
Regrets (Ben Drowned)
Regrets (Dr. Smiley)
Regrets (Lost Silver)
Regrets (Jason The Toymaker)
A really important note:
RE-UPLOAD! (Group chat)
✈First Time On A Plane✈
You're Meeting Me!
You Meet Markimoo and Jackaboy!
☺Regular Note☺
Anything Familiar?
Please please please read!
Photo Day!
I Messed With A Game
Yo!
The Day It All Fell Crumbling Down To The Darkest Pits Of Hell...
#True
Must read
Ending #1
...
Ending #2
Ending #3
Ending #1 (Eyeless Jack)
The ring
I absolutely hate laptops
New Chapter
Ending #2 (EJ)
Life Update
HIIIII
NEW ACCOUNT

Suicide/Forgiveness

12.8K 183 230
By LifelessRose

This may be long and please read this upcoming message. I really need you to for your life and mine.

Please please PLEASE don't cut yourself or self harm in any way! This is only a story not reality. Please don't do anything you read here. Your life is precious and God put you on this earth for a reason. That's pretty much it. Self harm is painful to many around you. Just because you can't see who loves you does not mean they aren't there. Take my advice and don't end your life!

Jeff The Killer:

You had one more day left in jail and you were upset as hell. You didn't wanna face reality if Jeff had to be out there. You got so angry you punched your mirror. Sharp shards fell to the ground with a clinging noise. All looked dull except one. The only one.

"Should I do it? If I did, I can probably go somewhere else. Heaven or hell.... Yeah let's do it!" You thought to yourself. You blankly grabbed the shard and lifted your orange sleeve and brought the shard down down.

One cut...... Two...... Three....... Four....... Five...... Six....... All the way to ten.

You cut deep and hard and began with the other arm. You screamed for no reason and your vision became blurry. You laid down on the floor with the blood surrounding you. Last thing you see was black dress pants, a white hoodie, a cop and your cell opening.

Time skip: Two days

You fluttered your eyes open slightly confused at where you were. Judging by the white walls, monitors, and medical bed, you are at a hospital. You looked down at your arms and saw they were bandaged up. But.... Someone was holding your left hand tightly.

You glanced at the figure and saw.... Jeff sleeping with his head on your bed and him sitting on a chair. You tried taking your hand away but you woke him up in the process. He glanced at you with worry and sadness and then you realized how bloodshot red his eyes were and how messy his hair was.

"Please never ever ever leave me again!! I am more sorry than you can ever imagine! Don't take your life next time because you nearly took mine too!! I'm sorry.... I'm so so so so so so SORRY!!" Jeff sobbed letting the tears fall. You were so shocked that you began crying too.

Suddenly you pulled him in for a hug as he began squeezing you tighter while standing up.

"I'm sorry too. I was being a total idiot." You whimpered quietly letting tears fall down your face and onto Jeff's shoulder.

"Well at least your my idiot." He said. You hugged for endless hours not letting go of eachother for then realizing that Jeff loves you more than you can possibly think....

Laughing Jack:

They are right there in front of you. A small container full of pills. What do they do? Who cares? You wanted death anyways. You grabbed the small bottle and opened the lid. You took out ten pills.... TEN! One by one, slowly but painfully, you swallowed each one. At the last pill, LJ came in through the door running up to you. But it was too late. You swallowed the last pill and smiled at his tearing face.

"I hope you feel the pain now." You lastly said before your vision blurred and disappeared.

Time skip: 2 days

You woke up slightly startled. You looked around and saw yourself in a hospital room. White walls, monitors, yeah yeah yeah. You saw LJ on a chair sleeping with tears down falling down his face. You checked if you were hooked up with anything and found no tubes whatsoever.

So you carefully got out of bed and limped to Jack. Once you reached up to him, you wiped away his tears with your thumb. He woke up, seeing you and cried even more. He pulled you gently into a hug and sobbed on your shoulder.

"I'm so so so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. I never wanted you gone! Please don't you ever take away your life again! Cause if you do, I swear to Zalgo I will go with you. I love you to much to let you go. Please don't leave my world because without you it can never function...." Jack said in tears. He looked up at you and saw your tears. You hugged back and shakily sighed.

"I'm really sorry too." Your voice cracked but LJ just began played with your hair and shushing you back to sleep. Once you fell asleep, he put you back on the medical bed and caressed your cheek.

"And I forgive you just as much as you forgive me." LJ said pulling a chair and sleeping by your bed for the rest of the day.....

Eyeless Jack:

You tied the end of the rope around the strong branch. Once you made the strong knot, you let the rope hang loosely. The loose hoop was all you needed now. You grabbed a chair you brought with you inside the forest and stood on it. You put the hoop around your neck and tipped the chair slightly. You lost footing on the chair and fell. The hoop clung tightly around your neck and your vision became blurry really fast. Last thing you felt was being dropped hard to the ground.

Time skip: 2 hours

You woke up slowly and noticed two arms wrapped around you. Some black goo was dripping on your shoulder and muffled sniffles were heard above you. You felt something a little heavy on your shoulder. Turning slightly, you saw EJ. The rope around your neck was cut off so you were able to breathe.

"E-EJ." You stuttered quietly.

He looked at you shocked but also relieved. EJ hugged you tighter and mumbled some words.

"I-I-I-I'm so so sorry!" He whispered in your ear, "I will never ever hurt you ever again. Don't take your life again just because of me! Please. I need you more than you think. You are my life source. I can't live without you in my world..."

You nod your head and turn to hug him. You looked up to see part of the rope was still hanging on the tree. It looked cut off. Ej caught your gaze and hugged you even tighter.

"I'm really sorry too." You whispered.

Ej nods his head and rests it on your shoulder. You close your eyes and lean on him for comfort. He begins falling asleep while stroking your hair as you fell asleep too. Finally..... Together again.....

Ben Drowned:

You stood on the edge and looked down into the depths of the lake. It glowed brightly against the sun's rays and you smiled at its beauty.

"One more step..." You said to yourself. And you were right.

You turned around and your back now faced the lake. You smiled as you saw a shocked yet scared Ben not far from you. He inched closer as you inched backwards.

"I can't swim." Was the last thing you say before putting your arms out and falling backwards.

Whatever breath you had, you let go and opened your eyes underwater. As you saw black spots, you also heard a muffled scream and splash and saw a green figure reaching out to you. But... That's when your vision was gone and your lungs slightly filled with water.

After Ben diving after you, he swam deeper and deeper down and grabbed your hand. He grasped tightly on it and swam back up to the surface. He took a deep gulp of air and coughed as he brought you to the shore. Once Ben dragged your unconscious body completely out, he clasped his hands together and began pushing them down on your chest. (Ya know, the usual CPR thing.)

"Please don't go. Please don't go. Please don't go..." Ben chanted over and over.

Two minutes later, you coughed up water and sat up in front of a wet and blood crying Ben. He took your hands into his and sobbed some more.

"Are you fucking crazy?!? You could've drowned yourself!! What were you gonna do when you were gone? Huh? Did you really think you can leave me behind?! Honey, I will fight death himself if it means to stay with you. Don't ever take your life away! Please don't ever ever ever...." Ben sobbed. He quickly pulled you in a hug and sobbed on your shoulder.

Taken by surprise, you began crying too. He was right. You just can't take your life away just because of a problem. Ben tightened his grip on you and began to shush you gently. You then came to realization and saw how much Ben cares about you....

Dr. Smiley:

You had to go to work today but you didn't. Smiley's words are still stuck in your head.

'Cheating whore...' That was the only thing that replayed in your head.

You couldn't take it anymore and yelled out in rage and anger. Your eyes showed anger and you began punching a wall. Two good cracks were formed and now you have some bloody knuckles. You were still angry so you went into your kitchen and to your knives drawer. You opened it up and picked the sharpest knife and smiled a smile even Jeff The Killer would be afraid of.

"Let's see what Smiley would do with out his 'cheating whore'." You mumbled evilly. Turning the sharp point to your stomach, you couldn't help but think of memories of you and Smiley together. But that was over. You quickly stabbed yourself and screamed out in pain. However, you didn't stop. You yanked the knife out and stabbed again. One more time and your vision clouded. But before aiming for the heart, Smiley busted down the door and helped you before you fell unconscious. But your vision still betrayed you...

Time skip: Two hours

You opened your eyes slowly and felt a hit of pain in your knuckles and stomach. Oh right... That. They were bandaged though which is a good thing. You looked around and saw you were in your room. Smiley was no where to be found and it was dark. You slowly got out of bed and went downstairs to the living room. Smiley was there watching TV and his back was turned to you.

"I'm sorry." You said out to him but it was so audible over the TV.

Smiley turned to face you and then you saw all the damage you could've caused in his eyes. He ran up to you and hugged you ever so tightly but you didn't mind.

"If you ever leave again, I will go after you. I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry. I will never hurt you like that ever again. I didn't want people to cause you pain yet I did. Please forgive me..." Smiley whispered by your ear. He took in your scent and you felt extremely guilty.

"I-I'm sorry too. If I wasn't a selfish bitch, we wouldn't be standing here and fighting. I'm the one who should be asking for you to forgive me." You say and lower your head.

Smiley chuckled slightly and raised your head up and bent down to kiss you. You kissed back as he put his arms around your waist. You put your hands on his chest. Once you pulled for air, you smiled slightly.

"Together again?" He asked with a stray smile.

"Together again."

Lost Silver:

You stood completely still on the edge of the building, looking down on the ant-like people. It's slightly dark out but you could still see everything. Now let me back you up a little. You and Jacob left to go somewhere before he leaves again. It happened to be this really high building. Why? I don't know.

But all of a sudden you saw a little kid with a Pokémon shirt on. You stared at the shirt, and when Jacob noticed, it was already too late. You ran away from him and onto the roof. You stood completely still on the edge of the building, looking down at the ant-like people.

"Y/n, please don't do this." Jacob called out bursting in tears.

"Too late." You mumbled and jumped off.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!" Two voices yelled. One was Jacob and the other was.... Silver? Yup. He ran and dived down after you. You were still falling but you were getting so close to the ground. In order not to feel the impact, you turned around and faced the sky but was surprised to see Silver. He caught you by your arm and teleported the both of you into his gameboy. It had Pokémon so yeah. You and Silver fell down on the virtual grass and panted. Silver looked up at you and bursted into tears.

"Never and I mean never ever do that again. You could've died on me!! Do you know how hard that would hurt me?? Your death would have killed me more painfully than yours. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'M SORRY!!! Just please be mine again...." He sobbed. Tears rushed down your cheeks too and you nodded your head.

"Only if you forgive me for being idiotic." You replied. Silver immediately hugged you and tightened his grip.

"Y-Y-You were a-always
f-forgiven." Silver stuttered.

You went back into reality and back to Jacob. You got hugged tightly by him and a long lecture. But you didn't mind it. Jacob was your big bro. He's supposed to care. When Jacob left town, you and Silver went home.

"H-Here." Silver stuttered pulling out your half heart necklace. You smiled as he put it back on you and took your hand in his.

'Yup.' You thought, "Together forever."
______________________________
NEVER AND I MEAN EVER TAKE YOUR LIFE!! PEOPLE CARE! DON'T END YOUR LIFE BECAUSE SOMETIMES YOUR ENDING OTHERS TOO. DON'T BE STUPID AND CUT. I'VE DEALT WITH SHIT LIKE THAT BUT I GOT BETTER. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT SELF HARM OR END YOUR LIFE..... PLEASE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258 37 14
Another creepypasta story
81.8K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...
46.1K 1.6K 28
You always wanted a way out of town and away from the trauma of your every day life, but who knew it would come to you in a blue mask? Your life was...
37K 838 32
Y/n was always considered different too everyone except their Nanna who dies unfortunately. However, Y/n meets the creepypasta's who are similar too...