World War III

By Adorkable

More

World War III - Chapter 1
World War III - Chapter 2
World War III - Chapter 3
World War III - Chapter 4
World War III - Chapter 5
World War III - Chapter 7
World War III - Chapter 8
World War III - Chapter 9
World War III - Chapter 10
World War III - Chapter 11
World War III - Chapter 12
World War III - Chapter 13
World War III - Chapter 14
World War III - Chapter 15
World War III - Chapter 16
World War III - Chapter 17
World War III - Chapter 18
World War III - Chapter 19
World War III - Chapter 20
World War III - Chapter 21
World War III - Chapter 22
World War III - Chapter 23
World War III - Chapter 24
World War III - Chapter 25
World War III - Chapter 26

World War III - Chapter 6

21.7K 394 40
By Adorkable

I got more than 35 votes on the last chapter so as promised, here's chapter 6!

Chapter 6

*Ebony*

I had just exited the convenience store when I wore my black coat. I had ditched the emo hairstyle look and went back to my usual neat layers. I placed my glasses onto my eyes and continued walking down the street. I hid my backpack in my coat. I walked with my head down but then I looked up as I heard a door slam. I turned around and saw a silver BMW. Inside the car was Ethan and he was staring at me through the rear view mirror. I quickly turned back around and fastened my steps. I walked until I reached the corner.

I breathed in relief. I went back to my normal pace and within 15 minutes, I was home. My mother's car wasn't in the driveway so I guessed she wasn't home. She never really was home anyways. She was a well-known barrister and didn't have much time for me.

I walked into my over sized house and looked at the time. It was only 10:30am. I sighed and walked into the kitchen. I placed my bag and coat on the bench top then looked out the window. The sun was shining brightly. The water looked blue and calm. The sand was white with specs of yellow.

I jogged up the stairs and changed into my red bikini set. I tied my hair into a pony tail. I stared in the mirror for a minute then decided to bring my fringe to the front like I did at school. I applied sunscreen on my body then grabbed a black towel. I slipped my pedicured feet into my black thongs and grabbed my sunnies with my iPod.

I walked down the beach. It was pretty empty but then again it was a private sector of the beach. I took out my towel and laid on it. I shut my eyes then listened to my iPod. The song 'Bad Romance' by Lady Gaga was playing. I hummed to the tune until I heard a faint voice.

"This is a private beach," it said.

My eyes were squinted and I couldn't see the person properly. I sat up and regretted it straight away. Why me?

"I know it is," I replied.

"Then piss off," Ethan said, aggressively.

"No. I'm allowed here," I said.

"Said who?"

"Um, I'm a resident of this area."

"What!" Ethan exclaimed.

"Forget me, what are you doing here?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I live here, too," he said.

"What! Where?" I asked frantically as I stood up, sparing a glance at his perfect 8 pack.

He pointed to a house that was around 15 houses away from mine. I sighed in relief as I saw his house was at least 500 meters away from mine.

"But I'm moving to that house tomorrow," he said and pointed directly at the house that was located right next to mine.

Someone hand me a gun.

*Ethan*

I saw a chick lying in the sand. She had a red bikini on and looked too hot to ignore. So I walked up to her, with the hopes of making out with some sexy girl only to find Adele. Okay, so she looked hot when she was half-naked but that didn't mean much, right? Her hair was still covering most of her face and it pissed me off. I walked up to her.

"This is a private beach," I said.

I tried to keep my eyes on her face and not her boobs but failed miserably. Her belly button ring just sparkled. I was always a sucker for belly button rings.

"I know it is," she replied.

"Then piss off," I said, aggressively.

"No. I'm allowed here," she said.

"Said who?" I asked.

"Um, I'm a resident if this area."

"What!" I practically shouted.

"Forget me, what are you doing here?" she asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I live here, too," I informed her.

"What! Where?" she asked.

I pointed to my house and she looked relieved.

"But I'm moving to that house tomorrow," I said and pointed to a different house that was closer to where we were standing.

She looked like she would faint any second.

"Why? Where do you live?" I asked.

She looked at me once then smirked.

"What's it to you?" she asked.

"I told you where I live so you have to tell me where you live," I said.

"You didn't have to tell me where you live, Eeth," she said.

"Wait! Eeth?" I asked.

"Yeah, can't I call you that?" she batted her long lashes.

"No! That is such a gay nickname," I replied.

"So is E-man."

"E-man is cool. Eeth is...lame."

"Whatever, Eeth," she said.

"Fine, Ad."

"Pfft! Ad? That the best you got?" she scoffed.

"I don't care what you think! And by the way, I'd watch my back if I were you."

"Really? Why?" she asked as she grabbed her towel and walked off.

I followed her.

"'Coz I'm getting you back for what you did and yeah, you're gonna get it bad!" I told her.

"Why do you act like didn't enjoy every second in that hallway?" she asked, referring back to earlier that day when I had her pinned onto the locker.

"I didn't enjoy it! Not at all! You think I actually like having a feud with some 13 year-old?"

"Okay, firstly, I'm 17 and secondly, according to your dick, you had one hell of a time!" she smirked.

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! She felt it? Shit! Shit! Shit!

*Ebony*

"Okay, firstly, I'm 17 and secondly, according to your dick, you had one hell of a time!" I said and smirked.

He looked taken aback for just a second.

"Don't act like you didn't like it rubbing you."

My mouth dropped open and this time he smirked. Stupid bastard!

"Please. I've had better experiences," I said, which was true.

"As if! Who in their right mind would want to fuck you?" he laughed.

"Your mum!" I retorted then walked away.

He had stopped laughing.

"Nobody talks about my mum like that!" he said.

I turned back around.

"I just did!" I yelled and continued walking towards my house.

I had no idea what happened after that but next thing I knew, I was on the sand with him on top of me. His arms were tightly wrapped around me. Why did all our arguments include him being on top of me?

"Get off me!" I shouted.

"Take back what you said," he told me.

"What did I say? Your mum?"

"Yeah."

"How the hell do you expect me to that back?" I yelled.

He squeezed me tighter. I felt the warmness of his bare chest again mine. I gasped from the pleasure and the pain, but mainly from the pain.

"Let go!" I shouted.

He didn't listen to me so I grabbed the back of his board shorts and pulled them down. His hands straight away moved from around me and he pulled his shorts back up. I quickly pushed him off and stood up, ready to run away. However, I felt his hand grab the back of my bikini. He pulled it and the strings snapped. My bikini fell off me and I was glad my back was to Ethan. I rapidly dug my chest into the sand so he couldn't see anything.

Ethan just laughed so hard I thought his head would explode. I was red with anger. If it was possible, steam would have been shooting out from my ears. Ethan grabbed the remainder of my bikini and my towel. He stood up and walked away, leaving me bare-chested in the sand.

"See ya at school!" he called out and wiggled his cute butt away...no wait, because he had so much fat around his ass, his butt involuntarily bounced around as he walked. Yeah, that was what happened.

I yelled in anger. I was completely topless. I noticed no one else was on the beach but I still decided to make it look like I was getting a tan. So I just laid flat on my stomach. I raised my head and looked at the water. I was only about 15 meters away from it. My gaze wandered around and the beach was still empty. I took a sharp breath and rolled down the beach until I plumped into the water. I continued rolling until I was out of the shallow area. I sat down on the sea floor and the water covered everything up to my neck. I stayed there just sitting for a while cursing Ethan. How the hell could he have the nerve to do something like that? He was one stupid, idiotic, foolish, lame, stuck up prick who just so happened to be good looking!

I stayed in the water for a couple of more minutes then without revealing my body, I dragged myself to the shore. I looked around before I rolled onto the sand. I rotated around in the sand until I had a satisfying quantity stuck onto me. I stood up and was relieved when I saw my breasts were covered a bit. Without hesitation I walked to where my iPod was but then I realized it wasn't where I had left it.

"Ethan," I groaned.

"Adele?" a voice shouted.

I looked to my left and saw Zaiden. He was walking up to me. SHIT! CRAP! FUCK! His abs were even hotter in the light. DAMN! DARN! FORNICATION! GAHHH!

I averted my gaze and continued walking up the beach. I crossed my arms over my chest. What was he even doing here? It wasn't past three and he was still supposed to be at school.

"Adele! Wait up!" he yelled as he jogged up to me.

He was about 20 meters away when I yelled.

"No! Zaiden! STOP!"

He stopped dead in his tracks and gave me a questioning look.

"What's wrong?" he asked loud enough for me to hear.

"You. Can't. Come. Close. To. Me!" I yelled back.

"Why?" he shouted.

"Because....!" I started and thought for words. "This is a private beach!"

"I know! I'm at my Aunt's place. She lives here!" he yelled back. "I'm coming to you whether you like it or not!"

I had to think of something to say and quick. Zaiden was getting closer to me by the second.

"Don't get any closer to me!" I warned as I took a few steps back.

"But, why?" he asked.

"Because.." I was at a lose for words.

I didn't know what to say.

"Because what?" he shouted.

I gulped and said something I thought I would never say.

"Because I just went skinny dipping!" I yelled back.

Zaiden stopped and his eyes went wide.

"Oh...I...uhh...I see," he said as he looked down.

His cheeks were going red.

"And I'm sorta like...not wearing a top!" I shouted.

Zaiden went redder and he looked up.

"I'm sorry. It looked like you were wearing a sort of creamy colour bikini. I'll..uh..go now?"

I just smiled and slapped myself mentally. Skinny dipping? Seriously, skinny dipping! Gosh, I hated Ethan so much.

"Would you like me....to..get..you..a...towel?" he asked, shyly.

I thought about it but then decided I didn't need one. I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible and I didn't want to risk Zaiden getting any closer to me because I felt the sand sliding away from my breasts.

"I'm all right, thanks," I shouted back and literally ran back to my house.

"By the way, Adele, next time you go skinny dipping make sure you call me!" he shouted after me and I just grinned as I disappeared from his line of sight.

I literally sprinted into my house and once I was inside, I sighed in relief. I walked into my room and stripped myself naked. I stepped in my bathroom and turned the shower on. I untied my hair and let it fall loosely on my shoulders. I stepped into the shower thinking about how I could get Ethan back. I sighed and let the warm water drain my worries away.

*Ethan*

I couldn't stop laughing. I had just pulled her bikini off. Well, it was an accident. I had not meant to pull it off. I just didn't want her to get away that easily so I grabbed whatever I could and it just so happened to be her bikini strap.

I wished her back wasn't to me. I wouldn't have minded seeing her boobs, but she just dug her chest into the sand and stayed like that. I grabbed her towel and the rest of her bikini. I didn't know her iPod was wrapped with the towel.

I walked into my house. There were boxes everywhere. We were moving houses the next day and it was only just down the street. I remembered Adele and how she had said 'your mum'. I loved my mother very much. I wished I could visit her grave but it was in London. She died there and we had to move. I was an only child. My dad and I have been best friends ever since but he hasn't been home lately. It had something to do with his new business partner moving to Miami.

I sighed as I chucked Adele's stuff onto my bed. I smiled when I thought about her. Freak.

"Adele?" I heard a faded semi-familiar voice shout.

I walked up to my window and just barely saw a figure walking to Adele. One glance at Adele made me laugh. She was walking but..she didn't have anything covering her chest? I squinted my eyes and wondered if she really would just walk back topless. I felt a pang of jealousy rush through me as I saw the figure walk closer to her. What the hell? Jealousy?

"Don't get any closer to me!" I heard Adele shout.

"But, why?" the boy asked and I recognized him as Zaiden. He was a cool guy.

"Because.." Adele hesitated. I shut out every other sound and focused all my attention on them.

"Because what?" Zaiden shouted.

"Because I just went skinny dipping!" Adele shouted and at that, I lost all control.

I went into hysterics. It was the funniest lie ever! I couldn't believe she had the guts to say something like that. I wiped a tear from my eye. My hand clutched my stomach and I took deep breaths.

"And I'm sorta like...not wearing a top!" Adele shouted again.

At that I cracked up again. What an idiot, I thought. I wondered if she knew I, let alone the whole neighbourhood could hear her.

I couldn't take it anymore so I just shut my window and rolled on the floor laughing. I must have laughed for ages. I couldn't stop, however my laughter came to a halt when I heard someone ring the doorbell. I chucked on a shirt then jogged down the stairs. I opened the door and HOLY SHIT!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone.

Don't forget to vomment. I tried to make it longer and I was actually gonna add what. Ethan saw at the door but then I thought that would be too much typing for one day. I was actually intending on stopping at the bit where Zaiden shouts 'Adele!' but I guess you all got lucky :-)

haha I'll post next one when I get enough vomments.

take care guys!

xox.

© Adorkable

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 10.3K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
52.6K 907 25
UNDER EDITING!!! IMPORTANT: chapters will have some changes after they have been edited! - π˜‰π˜¦π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒 π˜‰π˜°π˜Έπ˜¦π˜³π˜΄ 𝘸𝘒𝘴𝘯'𝘡 𝘦𝘒𝘴𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱�...
616 1 13
Oh, the life of a teenage girl. It seems like high school never gets easier especially when it comes to love. Happiness was like a diamond, rare unti...
471K 11.5K 200
22/08/17- 04/11/17 ❀️ 44 in fan-fiction on 30/10/17 #13 in texting on 09/06/18 Unkown Number has been added to the chat... This is obviously not an o...