My Hazza (COMPLETED)

By clumsylouhaz

Its started with a short of introduced self in a letter and Louis find the letter by faith , then started to... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 (part 1)
20 ( part 2 )
21
22
23
24
25
25 ( part 2 )
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
epilogue ?
Epilogue
The End
Alternate Ending

10

161 11 1
By clumsylouhaz

2 months Later

Louis pov

It's been two month I met harry . He is often sleepover in my place which is I'm glad. Every time he slept beside me and hold me close , I feel safe . The nightmare didn't come whenever I'm with him . But we aren't in relationships, we are just best friend.  Best friend sleep like that right ? But I never done that when I'm with my ex best friend.  Whatever ! We are best friend.  End of the story.  I'm in library now , so that's mean harry wasn't here . If he here , we don't need to be in library we prefer to watch movie and cuddles.  That's pretty good . I love to cuddles , he is soo warm . That's also what best friend did . So shhhh  . Harry is not here because he busy with his assignments. His group decided to make another story and it's absolutely not about me and Harry . Now , I don't know what to do . Wait ! Gotcha ! I took one of my favorite books it is ' The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn part 1 & 2 ' even tho I already watch the movie but I couldn't help it , I want to read it again . Amazing story ever

Harry pov

" I'm glad that Mrs Jay can help us . She's truly amazing!  " Liam said as we draw a picture of Louis lifestyle.  I now know that how bad his friends treat him . That's why he is having a nightmare and afraid to trust anyone else . If I get to meet one of them , I will kick them just like they did to my Louis . Wait . My Louis ? It's okay , I like to call his mine . I will wait for him to love me just like I did to him , then I will ask him out and take things slowly . But all Louis see now is we're just best friend.  I do like him to see me as a boyfriend not as a best friend.  I sigh.  " why did you sigh harry ? " Niall said while taking a new art paper . " nothing " I smiled and continue my work . I now drawing Louis playing a ball with his sisters.  That's time he wasn't paralysed yet . By the look of this picture , Louis looks like soo closed with his sisters which make me touched a bit .

How do I get this picture from ? It's from Louis mother . She helps a lot in this . Louis didn't know that we still do a folio about him and me and I don't know what to tell him when he find out about this .I sigh again " you keep sighing harry . Now spill out what's on your mind ! " Niall said . Did I sigh that loud ? I said in my mind but then " yes you did . " now I'm talking loudly ! " you did that too " Niall chuckle and I rolled my eyes . " I like Louis. Not like a friend way more like hurm. I do like to be his boyfriend but the things is Louis doesn't have feeling on me . How do I know this ? Because when I said to him that we were going to make a story about us he didn't agree and said we are only friends so why did this story about us . He only think me as his friends . it's just like he didn't trust me enough that I'm seriously like him. . . If he found out about this I don't know how he will react . " I sigh and put my hands on my face. 

Niall rubbed my back and said " maybe he only said that because he don't want to be hurts again harry . Think about it that his friends used to be his only trust but then his friends broke his trust so that's why he have a trust issues . Give him some time to think that you are seriously like him . Alright . Be strong harry " I nod then Liam said " guys I'm done with my part . Are you guys done yet ? " I nod again then Niall said " yeah I'm done too . Let's go eat yea?  I'm hungry ? " Niall said while rubbing his stomach , Liam smile and said " yea , that's good . Harry , would you like to follow us ? " I'm about to answer but my phone ringing and I said " wait a second " then I hit the answer button .

Louis : Hey

Harry : hey , what's up ?

Louis : I'm bored . What are you doing ? Did I bother you? 

Harry : arr  .  .wait huh !

I cover my phone and whispered to Niall and Liam " can I bring Louis with us ? " they both nod excitedly and I smiled .

Harry : hey Lou , my friends and I are about to go to somewhere to eat so err mind to come with us ?
Louis : really ? I can come ?

Harry : yes . Where are you now ?

Louis : I'm at library as always . Soo . .

Harry : we will pick you up at 5 .  Wait at library alright ! Love ya .

Wait . Did I really said those words ? 

Louis : yea , love ya too . Bye

I widen my eyes and blush . Did he really said that ???!!

Louis Pov

Nope I didn't said that . I didn't said that . I DID SAID THAT !!! OMGGGG! ! this is awkward . I rolled my wheelchair towards my mom and she asked me " you look all red honey ! Who makes you blushing like this ?? " my mom smirk and I rolled my eyes.  " mom , can I hang out with um friends ? " I still can't believe I have a friends and it's hard to admit it . " yea . Sure . " my mom give me an unsure smile and I know she must think like what I was thinking . " will anyone pick you up or I should sent you to somewhere?  " my mom asked and I shook my head " no need . Harry will pick me up . He will be here in 5 minutes ! " I said while playing with my finger " are you sure you want to. . Yea you know hang out with friends and will you be okay ? " my mom asked me and I said '' yes , I am sure.  Harry is nice person I guess so his friends will be nice too . . . " I said hesitate a bit . " oh . You hang out with his friends too ? " my mom asked again " yea . . . Is it okay ? " I said again " yea . Perfectly okay honey . I'm glad you have some friends to make you happy again. Alright . Be back before 7 or 8 yea ? " I nod and my mom hugged me and kiss my forehead " take care okay ! Love ya" she said while smiling " you too mom.  Love you too " I said with chuckle. 

Then my mom locked her eyes at the door , smiling . Who is it that she smiling to ? I look at the door and there he is . A tall figure with a curly hair , black t-shirt with a blue black coat , black skinny jeans and a black boots . He looks so hot dressing like that . Wait what ?!! Did I just call my best friend hot ?? It's okay right ? It's what friends do too.  " Hello Jay and Lou !" He said with his raspy voice . But then he goes to my ears and whispered " take a picture,  it will last longer !" Then I feel him smirk . I shook my head and it was a bad idea because MY LIPS TOUCHING HIS LIPS WHEN I SHOOK MY HEAD WHEN HE WAS STILL LEANING INTO MY EAR . I blushed and said " sorry . " he nods awkwardly and said " time to go now . My friends already outside yea . See you later Jay ! Bye " he hugged her and my mom whispered something on his ears and he just blushed and nods . I wonder what did my mom say . Then harry push my wheelchair towards the elevator and I said "what did my mom said to you ? " I couldn't see his face now cause he was in my back.  " nothing . " he said simply . I nod and the elevator door open and he push my wheelchair carefully. 

When we are outside,  I saw 2 boys leaning at their cars and Harry called them " Niall , Liam ! Here ! Let me introduce you to  this beautiful boy over here " I feel myself blushed and both of them come to me . And I recognise them . I met them at the bakery. " hiya Louis ! " the thick voice of Irish I suppose " I'm Niall . Well , we did meet but yea not in properly !" Niall said . " I'm Liam . " Liam lets out of his hands to shake hand with me so I'm about to do the same but Harry took Liams hand away from me . I wonder why . " uhh.  . Louis is Louis Tomlinson ! " damn, I said it on my third version .

I lower my head cause they might think I'm a freak now. But then harry put his finger on my chin and make me look at his beautiful forest eyes . " don't be embarrassed about it . I told them a lot about you and they immediately think you are cute ! " " I agree . Don't worry about it . Niall also have a habit to talk in third version whenever he wants something from me which is pretty annoying ! " Liam said with a chuckle and Niall slap his arm " but you love it tho !" Niall said . And then Liam put his head on Nialls head and said " yes I do . I love everything about you!  " then he kissed Niall lips . Which is surprised me a bit " hey ! Stop kissing in front of us ! " harry groans and I chuckle.  They are soo cute together.

" now let's go ! I'm hungry!  " Niall said while headed to passengers seat and Liam pull Niall hands and said " go help Harry to put the wheelchair at the back of the car lovely Niall ! " Niall nods and I feel harry lift me up and put me on the back seat " thank you Hazza ! " I said when he sat next to me " no pro-" " oi only Hazza ? How about me ?" Niall said with pouting while sitting next to driver seat , I'm about to reply but Liam cut me off by putting his hands on Niall cheeks and said " thank you my honey baby cakes for helping Louis to put his wheelchair at the back ! " Niall rolled his eyes and said " you better start moving now if not I will be sulking . You know sulking Niall is really hard for you to handle " Niall smirk and Liam start to drive  . I never knew that I became slowly comfortable with them. 

~ 10 minutes later ~

" I thought we were going to eat but why we are at the mall ? " I said slowly . Then Liam said " yea we were going to eat at the mall because Niall here need to buy something for his down there cause its keep splitting up whenever he put it on ! So , it easier when we ate here then after that we will go buy tut tut at the any shop that is cheap ! '' " oi ! You think I will buy the cheapest one ? No , Liam no . I will buy the most expensive one ! " Niall smirk and Liam chuckle " and who will pay for it when you don't have money?  " Liam smirk back and Niall just laugh and said " of course you, love .  Because you make them splitting up when we have s...." harry put his bigger hands on my ear then he groans " shut up both of you ! Liam , I think me and Lou will go inside the mall first while you and Niall go find a parking lot. " " no need . There was an empty parking lot . Why don't we go together? " Niall said while turning his body to look at harry " because you guys make me want to puke because of your inappropriate words ! " harry rolled his eyes but then the car stopped and Liam said " we're here ! Now let's go ! " harry get out first and took my wheelchair at the back of car and put it in front of the door where is my seat was . Then he open my door and lift me up easily and put me on my wheelchair " thank you harry ! " I said then harry replied " your welcome, love ! " he said while pushing my wheelchair.  I find myself blushing a bit .

~ after eating ~

" Harry plus Louis hurm HaLo or Harrouis or no harry names can't be first.  Hurm how about Louis first . So it will be Lourry or ha Larry !!! " Niall smiling widely and Harry said " ignore him . He always does that . He even make his name and Liam name together so it will be ' Niam Horayne ' he does that for I don't know couple things I guess ! " Niall pull out his tongue and  harry make his finger into scissors shape and said " show it again , I will cut your tongue ! " I laugh and Niall pouts . Liam then arrived after paying and Niall quickly jump at him " leeyum!  Larry making fun of me ! " Niall said and Liam make a confused look " who is Larry ? '' then Niall point his finger towards me and harry . Liam smiled and said " okay!  Now let's go . Hurm Larry , will you guys follow us or .." " no . We will go around first.  Call me when you guys wanted to go home alright ? " harry said . He stand up and start pushing my wheelchair " see ya later Niam " harry said again . Even though I can't see his face (because harry was behind me , pushing my wheelchair, obviously, rolled eyes) I can tell he is somewhat mad of something by his voice .

Harry Pov

I gave Liam and Niall middle finger and a glare when I push Louis wheelchair out of the restaurant.  They gave me an apology look.  Means they know what they did . Good for it . " hazza?  " Louis said . " oh yea ? " I said again " you were about to push me towards the --" I stop pushing it and widen my eyes . Cause I nearly push him towards the wall " that's what I'm talking about " Louis said witha chuckle " sorry . I didn't look where are we going.  Sorry yea " I said and Louis just nodded " can you push me towards the bench over there so you can sit ? " he said calmly and I push his wheelchair and once we arrive , I sat down and Louis rolled his wheelchair to be in front of me  .

" what is going on in your mind?  " Louis said while touching my curls slightly " uh nothing ! " I said with smile , hoping that Louis will drop the topic " do you . . hurm nevermind . " he look down and tried to smile. I know something bothering him  " no ,  tell me . I want to listen ! " I said while holding his hand " hurm . . Are haarry mad at Niall and Liam because Niall and Liam call Louis and harry Larry ?   " he said in third voice which is confused me a bit . But after thinking what he means , I get it " uh yea . " I said simply and Louis sigh " why harry mad ? " he said again and I said " because I want to have those nickname when we are together.  Not now because we aren't together and I'm pretty sure you will say ' don't ' when I say ' I love you ' to you . Yea, I'm waiting for ya to open your heart to accept my love that I will gave to ya . I sincerely love you Louis . I really am . " I said sadly " but. . " " it's okay Louis . I got it . You wasn't ready to accept my love . So , I will wait till you can accept my love . It's really okay " I said cutting Louis' word and without I notice my tear were starting to blurry my eyes and I wipe it quickly.  Suddenly, my phone start to rang which is I'm really glad " excuse me , I need to answer this call . " I get up and go to the nearest wall but far from Louis .

Harry : Hello ?

Niall : harry we're sorry. We didn't mean to call you guys Larry . .

Harry : yea . It's okay . Are you guys done ? Cause I really want to go home !

Niall : what is wrong harry ? Are you okay ?

Harry : don't want to talk about it . We will wait at the car park, please be hurry . Pleaseeeee

Niall : okay . Okay. Stay calm okay !

I end the phone call . I took a deep breath to make me calm . Once I calm down,  I walk towards Louis and said " let's go . Liam and Niall are on their way to go to the parking lot " I said and start to walk off but without pushing Louis wheelchair.  I'm pretty sure he can do it by himself tho .

Louis Pov

Harry just walk off without pushing my wheelchair. He must be really upset.  But if he didn't cut my words he will get to know that I actually like our nickname together.  Larry.  But he was right tho about I'm not ready for a relationship with him. I sigh . I rolled my wheelchair till outside.  But once I want to crossing over the road , my wheelchair kind of stuck in the middle of the road . I tried to roll it but it's didn't move . Now , I'm panic . Cause I saw a fast lorry coming toward me . No no no . This can't be happening.  I tried again to roll my wheelchair and it still can't move . God . Please help me . My tear start to fall and the sound of the vehicle really scared me . I close my eyes and put my hand on my ear . But then I felt someone lift me up and that is where I heard the crashing noise . I open my eyes only to see my wheelchair already broken and I heard harry voice " Louis ? Louis ? Are you okay ? Hey ? Answer me " his voice sound so panic . So I reply with " yea . Louis okay '' he sigh of relief and hugs me .

" I'm really sorry for leaving you.  I'm really sorry ! " he said . I just nod . Niall and Liam run toward us and said " oh god . Thanks god , Louis and Harry are safe.  Both of you okay or not ? " I nod but then I heard harry whimper " Harry okay ? " I said . I just realised that I was sitting on his laps at the side road . Harry slowly lift his right hand and tried to move it but then again he whimper "  ouch . Fuhh . Haha . It's doesn't hurt . I just acting . Haha.  Now I know you really care about me . " he said . I know he is faking it.  " Niall ? " I said. Then Niall look at my face and I said " can . . Can Niall carry Louis towards the car ? " he look at Liam for a while then look at me " yea sure . Liam you handle harry ! About the wheelchair. ... " " jujust throw it away . . Louis have old ones at home . " I said . Niall nods then he start to carry me . " Louis is sorry Niall ! All of this happens because of Louis.  If Louis doesn't have trust issues or trauma about the past , Louis probably can be with harry . Louis feel sorry for harry . Harry do not deserve this.  " I said sadly. Niall open the cars door and put me down and said " it's not your fault Louis . Do not think that . You need some time to get rid of the bad memories that you have.  I know it wasn't easy so that is why you need more time.  I'm pretty sure harry can wait but if he doesn't then he is not your true love then.  Haha I'm joking.  Don't worry about it Louis , everything is  going to be okay. Alright?  " I nod then harry and Liam arrive.  I sat silently till Liam and Harry get in the car  .

" where do. .." " take Louis home first! " I said cutting Liam words and Liam said " oh okay " the whole ride was completely silent so that I took an opportunity to call my mom once she pick up her phone , i said without saying hello " mom , can you take the old wheelchair inside the house ? Then wait for me at the outside ? Okay . Thank you " I ended the call . After a few minutes of silence, we finally arrived at my house , there are my mom waiting outside,  when she saw me , she quickly push the wheelchair towards the car . She open my door and lift me up slowly . " thank you for taking him home.  " my mom said towards them but I didn't wait till them leave, I quickly roll my wheelchair to go inside.  This is why I shouldn't have friends.  I keep burdening them over and over . Sigh .

Sorry ! Late update . I'm soo busy with some stuff . So , I'm sorry okay . Love ya

~(♡_♡)~ can I get 3 star for this chapter? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 34.7K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
37.8K 548 15
Harry and Louis looked like they were meant to be from the moment they met at the X Factor, but unfortunately young boys don't always get to live lik...
28.1K 1.7K 30
@supu1224 pitched me this idea: What about a story named versions where they face struggles of life and how that changes them into different persons...
45.8K 1.2K 15
Harry recently loses his boyfriend and his mental state is completely unstable. He breaks down randomly in class and refuses to be touched by anyone...