I'm your Missing Memory (Sehu...

By sullicoupleshipper17

"She's the girl who loves the flower 'Forget-me-not' ... But she's also the girl who forgot me first .. easil... More

Trailer
Psycho
What are you
Necklace
Something wrong
Her first smile
Her change
Your Friend
Wolf and Vampire
I'm hurt
Stay with me
Just for a word
Forget-me-not
I'm sorry
First Sin
Forever Love
Second Sin
Believe
Smile now
CF
Valley
We
Jealous
Accident
Lips
Miss
Fear
Not an update
His life
Swear To the Sky
Family
Gone
My Love
Heartbeat
Kiss
Remember

Out of her life

1.2K 55 15
By sullicoupleshipper17

Sulli came out of her room while Sehun entered the house after sending Seli to the kindergarten. It was not her figure which shocked him but her luggage did.

" Where are you going?", he asked.

" I'm leaving.", she answered without looking at him. When she stepsided him, he grabbed her wrist that made her stop.

" To where?", he asked trying to look into her eyes.

" I want to go back to Mom. I don't want to stay here.", yeah, she didn't want to stay there because it made her restless. The memories were making her tired.

" Why? What did I do wrong?", he asked, with the nervous eyes.

She finally looked up to him, " I just don't want to stay here. I don't want.. to see you.", she said, trying to be looked strong in front of him.

His face fell after hearing her last words, " .. You hate me that much?", he asked.

" I can't even imagine how much my hate is.. If I can, I want even to erase you from my life. I wish that the person named Oh Sehun had never been a part of my life.", she said. His grip on her hand dropped. She stared at his broken figure for a while before stepping to leave the house.

But when she reached near the door, she stopped again, " If Seli asks, just tell her I'm travelling.", she said. Without waiting his reply, she went out of the house. Sehun let himself drop on the couch and covered his face with his palms, frustrated.

Meanwhile, Sulli got into the car after setting her luggage at the back. As soon as she held the steering wheel, the voices echoed again.

" Relax yourself and breathe well.", said Sehun looking at Sulli who was holding the steering-wheel tightly, and uncomfortably.

" Hun, I don't think I can do it. I'm dead nervous.", said Sulli and closed her eyes tightly.

" Relax, Ssul.. You can do it.", said Sehun and held her hand.

" No, Hun--".

" You can, Ssul. Just relax. It'd been already over 3 years.. ", he said and gave her a smile as she looked at him.

She let out a heavy sigh and started the engine. Her feets pressed the lever and then the car started moving slowly. Second by second, the car moved freely and in the normal speed.

" See? I said you could do it.", Sehun smiled looking at her success.

" Yeah, Hun. Finally, I can do it.", she grinned as well.

Her eyes swifted to the seat beside her, she still felt his warm touch on her hand. She remembered well now. She didn't get shocked anymore, but her heart couldn't still accept that.

She slowly turned to look at the house, " .. I'm sorry.. Hun..", she let one tear drop and she drove away.

▪▪▪▪▪

She was gazing outside the window as the rain dropped down. She had been spacing out since she had left them. She was worrying that Seli would be looking for her and .. he might be so broken down. She didn't want to think about him but she couldn't help.

She heard the knock on the door but she didn't bother to give a look. Taehyung, who entered the room, had sighed as he saw her gloomy figure.

" Ssul..", she knew it was him but she didn't turn to look at him.

" Are you ok?", he asked. He didn't know what to say but his choice of question was wrong.

" I'm not. What's wrong with me? What happened to me? I'm sick of digging my life by myself.", she said.

" You can think it slowly..", he said walking to stand behind her while she was sitting facing the window.

" I also want to think like that slowly.. But these memories are hitting me to death and making me sick. I got myself away from them because the more I saw them, the stronger these memories hit me. I thought I would be fine if I don't see them anymore. But it's not... I was wrong.. And the worst is.. I can't accept those memories back..", she said.

" Ssul.. I know.. I understand your mind. You might be hard to accept that. But think about him as well, not only yourself. And.. Seli.. She's just a kid. She needs you, Ssul.. I know you're not that cruel even though you're cold.", he said.

" I don't know anymore.", she said narrowing her eyes.

" Sehun.. had been really afraid of that you would leave him after you had got your real memories.. And as expected, you did. You left and hurted him as you remembered your life back. You two loved each other to death.. Even the other people like us, can notice that. Why can't you recognize it...?", he asked. Then he looked at the flowers at thr nightstand.

" These flowers that you have been receiving everyday.. forget-me-not.. These are all Sehun sent..", he said. And that made her to look back to him.

" What're you talking about?", she asked.

" There are only two who know that you love that flower and .. Only Sehun and me know that.. I didn't send them.. So.. he sent it for sure.", he said. Sulli looked at the flowers beside her bed. She felt something in her heart was broken even at the thought of him.

" Oh Sehun.. There is no stranger in this world who love you like he does. He's the right one for you..", he said.

Flashback ~~~

" What happened to you two?", Taehyung asked Sehun as they went out of the house.

" Just because she's jealous again. Seriously.. My wife is so easy to be jealous.. I didn't know that the cold girl is able to be like that..", he said as he smiled imaging her face.

But his smile faded away again when he noticed his words, " Ohh.. It's not the cold girl..  That cold girl is not the girl who is jealous for me..".

" Choi Sulli is the same, Sehun.. Not only the warm Choi Sulli is your wife but also the cold Choi Sulli is your wife as well. ", he said.

" I wish that time never comes..", said Sehun.

" Will you be fine if she forgets you?", Taehyung asked.

" It's a lame lie if I say I'm ok.", he smiled bitterly. " I even feel the pain even at the thought of that. I don't want even to dream about that. ", he said.

Taehyung said, " I understand you.. But promise me that you would never leave her first.. I didn't let her go to you to give up on her that easily. So make me sure not to be disappointed at you.".

Sehun smiled," Alright, dude.", they bumped their fists together.

" By the way.. That forget-me-not.. Why Ssul love that flower, you know?", Sehun asked.

" Ah.. That.. She really hates that people forget her. When her Mom left for work, she always felt like being abandoned and being forgotten by her Mom.. That time, there is a plant of that flower. She always spent her lonely time with that plant... I remember that it was the only time I saw her sincere smile when the flower bloomed.. Since that time, forget-me-not has been her love..", he said. Sehun nodded in realization.

" Why did you ask at so sudden?", Taehyung asked.

" Hmm? .. Nothing. Just want to know.", he said with a smile.

Flashback end~~~

" You hate being forgotten.. But now, Ssul, you're doing what you hate to be..", Taehyung said. Sulli couldn't find any proper reason for defend herself. Her missing memory was killing her.

▪▪▪▪▪

Sehun was spacing out while Seli was beside him, watching the cartoon.

But Seli, the smart kid, noticed something wrong with her father, and so she gripped the hem of his shirt that made him to get his sense back.

" Hmm? Why, Seli?", he looked at the little girl who was looking up to him.

" When will Omma come back?", the kid asked that made the father fell.

He pressed his lips together, " Seli.. Omma is.. She's hard to come back to us..", he said.

" Why? Omma doesn't love Seli anymore?", she asked with her innocent eyes.

" No. She loves you, princess.. But.. ", he found himself hard to explain the kid about that.

" I miss Omma..", the kid said again that made him only to sigh.

" Jinhee, my friend, left to Tokyo for vacation on this summer. I want to go with Omma too.", she pouted.

Tokyo, the place where they went at their honeymoon. He missed the times like these. He missed her. He missed them.

" You want to go to there, Seli?", he asked.

▪▪▪▪▪

Sulli was walking in the backyard while the bell rang. She didn't even look at the direction since she thought her mom would open it. But the bell rang non-stop, and thus, she ended up walking to the door to open.

It was the postman who brought the flower everyday. " Miss.. Today, there is a book with the flower.", he said.

" What book?", she asked confusing.

" I don't know also. But there is one.", she nodded in realization and set her sign.

When he was about to leave, Sulli called him again, " The person who asked to send the flowers is .. Oh Sehun?", she asked.

" I don't know the name, Miss. But he is tall and have a white skin like you.", he said. She nodded, it's obviously Oh Sehun.

" Thanks..", she bowed at the man before he left. She opened the book without even taking a seat, just standing at the door.

She found their photo at the first page, they were in their uniform, maybe highschool era.

' Today, I'm so happy.. I know about you more. You're not cold at all. Just you are hiding yourself with the cold cover.. You're warm, Choi Sulli.', It was the first quote and photo at the first page.

She turned to the next page, their photos are like funny that made her smile unknowingly.

' My friend, Sulli. Thanks for being by my side. You are like the light of my dark world..', it was the second page.

There is a photo of crying flower in one of the pages. The quote said, 'I'm sorry, Ssul.. I didn't mean it.. I'm sorry.. '.

Her mind flashed to that time, " .. Ssul, you said you didn't regret that.. But why are you being like that..? .. Don't you believe me..?", Sehun tried to catch her eyes.

" ..I believe you, absolutely.. But.. Sehun.. I'm afraid..", her tears were streaming down and that made Sehun feel hurt. Sehun pulled her into his arms and gave a warm embrace.

" I feel that there's a cold wall between us.. I don't like it.. I'm afraid, Sehun.. I don't want to be a girl who is about to left after that case..", she cried on his shoulder.

" Ssul, don't say like that.. I'll never leave you.. We did that not just for pleasure or lust.. We made love, Ssul.. Even if we had a mistake, it's because of love.. We're not like these couple who are just fond for that... We love each other.. And at that time, there was nothing between us, but love..", said Sehun.

" ..Please don't leave me alone.. I'll be dead if you do.. I can't live without you beside me now..", said Sulli, sniffing.

" .. I'll never ever leave you, I promise it and I swear it... .. I love you, Ssul.. and I'm sorry..".

There were so many pages and so many photos in the book. All of the photos never failed her to smile. When she found their photos when they were at Tokyo, her mind reached to these missing memory.

" Sehun, wake up.", she shook his arm a bit. Sehun slowly rubbed his sleepy eyes, when he saw Sulli already sitting, he immediately got up like her.

" You awake? Are you ok? Is there anywhere hurt?", he asked worriedly.

" I'm ok.. Why are you sleeping on the floor?", she asked.

" Ah.. It's .. I unknowingly fell asleep while watching you all night.", said Sehun and he yawned. Sulli sighed, she was happy to have a careful husband, but she felt sorry for that he was tired for her.

She removed the sheet from her and said, " Come here.".

" Why?", Sehun asked, dumbly.

" You need to sleep more. Let's sleep again, the morning is still young.", said Sulli. A smile formed on his lips and he moved into the sheets. After Sehun had laid down, she covered themselves with the sheet.

It's hard to sleep together on the small sheet, but it isn't hard for them at all. She jostled into his chest while Sehun was wrapping his hand around her, one hand being her pillow.
How lovely they were...

" I was really happy at that time..", she smiled herself alone.

When her eyes landed the ultrasound photo of Seli, she murmured after reading the quote.

" I'd been that kind of girl.. so far.. I can't believe I'm just a jealous wife.", she chuckled at her silliness.

' It's been 4 years, Ssul... Tomorrow is our anniversary...
I hope we can pass this anniversary like the old ones...
I wish you can't never go back to your real life...'

" That day..", she narrowed her eyes at the thought. Her memory about that day was still blury. At that time, a voice which was sounded like hers hit.

" Don't worry too much. I'm Choi Sulli, Oh Sehun's wife, Oh Seli's Omma. I won't go anywhere. Wherever  I'm, I will come back to you two finally.."

Her nervous hands turned the next page. Her eyes got blank when she saw the quote. She ran to grab her car key and out of the house. But unfortunaly, the car engine was down, it didn't wake up.

So finally, she took a cab to go to where she wanted.

" Ahjusshi. To Seoul Airport, please?", she said as soon as she got into the cab. On the way, she hugged the book with her arms and gripped the flower tighter in her hand.

" Please stay.. Don't leave.. I'm sorry.", she murmured alone while the hot tears ran down to her pink cheeks.

The quote was, 'I'm leaving to Japan with Seli.. Be happy and healthy.. As your words, I'm out of your world now.'.

▪▪▪▪▪

☆Please play the video☆

Sehun held the little hand of Seli and walked towards the counter for being checked. After a while, they headed to the gate way to leave the Korea.

Before he stepped in, he looked back once. Then he looked at the daughter who was looking up to him, he smiled at the kid and said, " Let's go..".

He started walking again holding her hand. As he heard, " Seli!", his steps halted at the spot as soon as that voice echoed in his ears.

" Oh. Omma!", the kid fished out of his hand and ran to the mother. Sulli hugged the kid tightly as her eyes closed while Sehun was still being dumfound at his spot.

" Seli missed Omma a lot.", the kid said. " I miss my princess either.", she said and opened her eyes to find the boy looking at them.

After breaking the hug, she got up but still held her hand, " Who gave the permission to you to take my daughter away from me?", she asked with her firm face.

" Sulli. I--".

She suddenly walked towards him and asked, " You promised V that you would never give up on me, didn't you? Why can't you even endure it?".

She looked up to him once, " Jerk.", then she started hitting him with her two hands. " Can't you even just wait for me a bit more? I hate you. You jerk!", she hit and hit but finally, her hands wrapped around his waist and laid her head on his chest, her tears were rolling down since a while ago. Sehun got startled at her hug, he didn't expect that.

" Don't leave.. I'm sorry.. I was wrong. Please don't leave me alone.. I love you, Hun..", she said. His eyes widened at her words and he pulled her so that he could see her face.

" Can you remember? Do you remember me now?", he asked.

" I've remembered since a few days ago.. You, clueless..", she said. He could even feel his smile reach his ears. The daughter was giggling beside them.

" .. Ah.. And who said I'm leaving?", he asked.

" You wrote that in this book.", she showed the book.

" Ah.. It's not leaving like you think.. It's just we're leaving for vacation.", he said as he smiled.

" What?", she felt like embarrassing for looking for them, for running after them like a crazy woman.

" Ouch!", Sulli smacked his head that made him yelped in pain.

" That's for making me look like a mad person.", she said.

" You're really that Choi Sulli. Argh, seriously.. Your smack is still the same.", he said rubbing his head.

" You're still the psycho, Oh Sehun.", she said.

" No. I'm not anymore.".

She smirked, " Don't lie, Oh Sehun.".

" I don't.", he sighed, " Close your eyes for a while.".

" Why? ... Yah, Oh Sehun. Don't think the crazy things.", she said and took a step backward.

" I don't. You're the one thinking that thing.", he pushed her forehead with his finger.

" Just close.", he said. And she closed her eyes gently. After a while, she felt being lifted.

When she opened her eyes, she saw the back of someone, his back. " Yah! Oh Sehun!", she hit his back since Sehun was lifting her on his shoulder.

" Yah! Put me down.", she hit again. And the people started looking at them and whispered.

" Yah.. It's so embarrassing.", she slowed her voice down but Sehun didn't care her at all.

" Seli, should we go home and make Omma to make for mushroom soup?", he asked the kid. And the kid nodded with an exciting grin.

" Let's go.", he took the kid's hand with one hand and another was keeping his wife on his shoulder.

The father and the daughter walked with the smile while the mother was hiding her face because of embarrassment.

" You're my missing memory that I can never forget..."

________________________________

Bye!!!!  I hope you all satisfied with the ending:)

Sesul ♡ U!!!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 323 72
Two souls meet for a reason. They have different backgrounds. One from the common people and one from the royal family. They have been through a lot...
136K 4.4K 47
It hurts to miss someone who doesn't know how to miss you. It hurts to love someone who doesn't love you back. It hurts when you're still keeping h...
2.2K 174 2
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 8,108 words Baekhyun had been assigned to watch over Kyungsoo, to be his guardian angel of sorts. Everything was going perfectl...
2.4K 152 15
"Winter Falls The snow falls, purer than anything Falls I'll try to erase everything about you that still remains with me" "I loved you" -- In which...