" HEAT!".....editing...comple...

Av lillybug42

If an alpha loses his mate can he ever love again. Can the hard ass open up and let someone else in. He hasn'... Mer

" HEAT!"
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 HEAT
Chapter 9 HEAT
Chapter 10 HEAT
Chapter 11 HEAT
Chapter 12 HEAT
chapter 13 Heat
chapter 14 heat
chapter 15 HEAT
chapter 16 HEAT
chapter 17 HEAT
Chapter 18 HEAT
CHAPTER 19 HEAT
chapter 20 Heat
chapter 21
chapter 22 HEAT
Chapter 23 heat
chapter 24 HEAT
chapter 25 HEAT
CHAPTER 26 HEAT
27 HEAT
RECAP HEAT
chapter 28 HEAT
Chapter 29 HEAT
chapter 30 HEAT
chapter 32 HEAT
note
Chapter 33 Heat
Chapter 34 HEAT
chapter 35 Heat
note
Chapter 36 HEAT
chapter 37 HEAT
chapter 38 HEAT
chapter 39 HEAT
chapter 40 Heat
chapter 41 heat
chapter 42 Heat
chapter 43 Heat
chapter 44 heat
chapter 45 heat
chapter 46 heat
chapter 47 heat
chapter 48 heat
chapter 49 heat
HEAT final chapter

chapter31 HEAT

103K 3K 65
Av lillybug42

Porter looked at Jackie. " So how did your date with Malone go?" he asked her.

" Good question she wouldn't tell me anything." jack said sipping is Pepsi.

" it went fine. I had fun." she told them.

" what we want to know is Is he your mate or not?" Porter asked her.

sighing she sat her drink down. " Yes he is. But he don't know yet. He is human and was telling me he was going to be changed to panther. ..soo I don't know if it will work with mating and all you know kids and stuff." she said looking down.

"Silas and I already talked about that and if he is mated to you then he should be a wolf not a panther for just those reasons. after all we found more panthers so my species won't suffer. You should talk to Malone let him know and make the decision together." Porter told her.

"I agree with Porter. Malone is a good guy and he would make you happy. You have to trust your mate Jackie. Tell him, today. like right now." jack told her. 

" you think for a minute if my mate was here I would tell her. I have waited a long time to find her and when I do I am Not wasting a second with over thinking things." jack told her seriously.

"Your right. both of you. I am going to go find him." she said getting up and sniffing the air to see which way to go.

She walked upstairs following his scent to find home with Phoebe and Hunter. he was holding the baby talking to him like he was an adult. She smiled thinking one day he would make a great father.  

"knock, knock. " she said lowly.

"Jackie, come on in." Phoebe told her motioning to a chair beside Malone.

"He is so cute. I just want to squeeze him and kiss him." Jackie said looking down at Malone and Hunter.

" squeeze and kiss all you want babe. " Malone said wiggling his eyebrows.

" Not you, the baby." she said slapping his arm.

Phoebe laughed at them and took the baby to lay him down. 

clearing her throat Jackie said really fast. " youcantchangeintoapanther." she looked up at Malone.

"What? slow down down I didn't catch all of that." said Malone.  

"I said you can't change in a panther." she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and glanced back up at him.

"Why?" he asked

"because you just can't. " Jackie told him.

"Oh so you still don't want to tell me that we are mates." Malone smiled at her with a mischievous look in his eye.

"h-how did you know? " she asked him.

" I may be human but I am not stupid. I can feel it too. Maybe not as strongly as you but it is there. Now do you want to be honest with me and talk about it or do I have to rely on my own skills to find out what is going on?" Malone asked her.

She looked at him shock written all over her face. “I was going to tell you last night. But I got scared. Then you started talking about being a panther and I really got scared. I don't know how that would work or if we would even be able to have kids and me want kids one day Malone. “She told him fiddling with her fingers. 

He reached over and took her hands in his. “Jackie, I will be what ever I have to be for you. Species don't matter to me. But if you are afraid our kids would suffer or we wouldn't be able to have any then I will let you change me." he told her. She looked up searching his face to see if he was being truthful and all she saw was love and admiration in his eyes. She jumped into his arms and hugged him so tight. " Jackie ...can't breath love." he forced out. She eased up not letting go. "Sorry. " she mumbled into his shoulder and neck. He pulled her closer and held her until Phoebe cleared her throat. " as sweet as this is. Why don't we all do down stairs and let the baby sleep." she smiled at them.

" We need to go talk to Silas anyway." phoebe told them. They all got up and walked out of the room together. Malone laced his fingers through Jackie's pulling her close to his side kissing her temple as the stopped to knock on Silas's office door.

"Come on In." Silas yelled out. The three of them entered the office Silas looked up at them.

" Where is our son?" He asked Phoebe.

"Sleeping." she said holding up the monitor and showing him. " I left Amanda with him. But i still brought this. I want to know if he wakes." She told him kissing his cheek. 

" Good. So what brings you three to my office or is it the mating?' He asked looking at Jackie.

" How does everyone know already?' She asked him.

" We know you to well Jackie." he smirked.

" Now as far as the two of you go you have a choice. Jackie you are in Jason's pack and Malone here is human but in my pack. But He can choose to join Jason and your pack or you can join mine. I am leaving that entirely up to the two of you. I have already talk to Jason about it he agreed with me on this. Typically  the woman joins her mates pack But you being human and all she has a choice." Silas told them.

" Oh, well I never thought about that I always assumed I would leave my pack for another. What we wanted to talk to you about was ...well I don't even know." She said looking up at Phoebe.

" I brought them to tell you about the mating and see what you wanted to do, But since you have already talk to Jason I guess it is up to these two. If he is going to change and which pack to be in." Phoebe told them.

" babe it is up to you. I don't really have a lot of ties here but Porter and phoebe even though she and I just met. I still feel obligated to protect her like I promised Terrance but if you want to stay in your pack i can understand that too. It isn't like I wont see Porter I mean Alpha Jason and Alpha Silas are friends so that is a mute point. And the packs border each other." he told Jackie looking over at her and back to Silas.

Silas nodded his head in agreement with him and waited for Jackie to make a decision.

Jackie thought for a minute. " I don't want to take you away from your friend and phoebe if you feel you need to be here. So here it is." She told him.

He smiled big glad she said that he really didn't want to leave T-Rex and phoebe and Porter but he would have done it to make Jackie happy. 

" Thank you." he told her squeezing her hand.

" I knew you wanted to stay here. After talking to you last night I know how much protecting the baby and Phoebe mean to you and your friend Porter. I have always known I would leave my pack and leaving for Alpha Silas is great because I already have a loyalty to him as a friend and I guess now My alpha as soon as he accepts me in his pack that is ." She looked to Silas and he stood up walking around his desk. she stood up and bowed her head in respect. 

I Silas Steel Alpha of  Harbor  pack here by accept you in to my pack Do you pledge your loyalty to me and this pack?' He said 

"Yes I Jackie Stern pledge my loyalty to you Alpha Silas Steel and to this pack the Harbour Pack  as my family." she stated smiling up to him.

She felt the bond break from her old pack and a new one form the tingling stopped and she jumped and hugged Silas. She suddenly cringed and let go embarrassed. "sorry alpha." she said looking down.

Silas laughed at her as did Phoebe." It is OK Jackie I have known you for years." he laughed and the phone rand. Turning he picked it up. Before he could say hello Jason was congratulating him and he hit speaker. " I felt the bond break I know she is in your pack now or at least she better be." Jason said or more like asked.

" Yes she is Jason don't worry. She has found her mate." Silas told him. They heard cheers from the other end of the Phone and Jackie Knew her family was there with Jason happy for her finally.

" Is it Malone?" Jason asked.

" Yes Jason it is." Jackie said smiling.

" Good I like him. Is he there ?' he asked her.

" I am sir." Malone said.

" I like you but if you hurt her or fail to protect her what you seen Porter do to Paul will be nothing compared to what will happen to you. Am i clear?' Jason said with his alpha voice.

" Yes sir very clear." Malone told him. " I will protect her with my life." 

 " OK now that we are done here Jason will you be going to Destiny Pack with us?" Silas asked.

" Yes I would like to see what the mother fucker has to say. I hear his family will be there as well." Jason told him.

" Good , I would like to know if they knew what he was up to and had any thing to do with it.": Silas said.

" I want to go." Phoebe said.

" No" Silas snapped.

" Silas he cause a lot of pain to me and you both I want to see him die. I am going with you like it or not." She stated firmly.

" Phoebe you are staying here with our son." He was getting angry now let out a little growl.

" Don't you dare growl at me Silas. You take me with you or I will go on my own. Which would you prefer me on my own or safe with you?" She snapped back.

"GRRRR...Fine but you will do as I say while we are there. If you step out of line so much as an inch I will punish you." he told her.

She shivered at the thought of his punishment.  " PHOEBE, Damn woman you will be the death of me." he told her. Everyone in the room and over the phone laughed as she blushed and smiled back at him.

" Will you spank me Silas? I might like that." she said seductively.

" Phoebe, I have an other Alpha on the phone and he can hear you." he told her smirking. He thought it would embarrass her more but to his surprise she continued on.

" Maybe you will tie me up." she said straddling his lap.

" OK Silas I will see you there." Jason said hanging up the phone quickly. Jackie and Malone got up and ran out of the room closing the door behind them. 

" We didn't finish what we started last night Silas, you have left your mate unsatisfied." she purred.

" Well we cant have that now can we." he said pulling her core to his. He reached up and ripped her dress from her front and threw it to the floor leaving her just in her black bra and panties. He kissed her with as much force as he could with out hurting her and ripped her bra off and then her panties next. Laying her back across the desk papers going all over the floor and the computer crashing and breaking her lowered himself on to her body and kissed her from her neck down to her core.  She shook and moaned his name gripping the sides of the desk. She grabbed him by his hair and pulled him up to her mouth kissing him hard and passionately. ripping his suit off and dropping peace by peace to the floor. He climbed on her and entered her tight passage and slammed himself home with a might thrust causing her to scream out in passion. She gripped his shoulders as he pumped into her over and over leaving behind scores of her nails blood dripped from her fingers where she clawed him. As they finished with a trumped howl and scream of his name he collapsed on her panting trying to catch his breath. 

" Silas , we have no cloths." She squeaked out.

" You have no cloths dear. I have a spear ." he chuckled getting up and looking over at his shoulder.

" Damn Phoebe." He said looking back at her. she sat up on the desk and slid off standing up. She walked over to him." Oh Silas, I am so sorry." she said whimpering her wolf was upset she hurt her mate.

He turned around and pulled her to him. " It will heal in a few hours baby. It don't hurt just stings a little." He told her kissing her head. " I would endure this everyday for you, and what we just did...Amazing." he smirked into her hair.

" Silas give me your shirt.' She said taking it from him." I am not walking through the house like this." She said.

Laughing he pulled on some sweat pants and let her have the shirt. He didn't want her walking around naked anyway. They walked out of the office together and up to their room to shower and get ready to leave for Destiny Pack.

 VOTE!!! IT ONLY TAKES A SECOND TO CLICK...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.1M 75K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
430K 11.6K 49
One day a girl named Savannah was told by her dad she has to marry an Alpha that isn't her mate. How will this change her? What will happen to her as...
6.1M 146K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
212K 9.7K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...