What boils beneath the surfac...

By The360PlotMaster

What happens when a 'clown shitface' and a 'crabby motherfucking loudass' get in a fight? will all friendship... More

Chapter one~ The start for the end.
The wrong moves.
Things got heated too quickly.
Up and gone
so many choices...
Tragedys
Death of me
Mr. missenfortunate has awoken
Will it be ok?

Hello?

103 3 2
By The360PlotMaster

I could only see me. How can I be above me if I am me? Everyone was cold. I was purple looking. "Wow!! Hello?! " Doctors layed a blue sheet over myself. They passed right through me. "Hey?......what's happening?"I watched as they left the room. "Am....I dead?" I wander over to the hall where people are running around. The farther I stepped into the hallway, the lighter I felt.  "Where should I go. ....should I leave?.." I look back into the room with the shower curtains half closed. "What's going on here....?"

Tell me what you think in the comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
119K 2.2K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
80.2K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
784K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...