0 to 100 Real Fast

By AnsleyMullins__13

Okay so here are the deats. We all know the saying, 'Don't judge a book by its cover.' So please don't do tha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A Sorry
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 10

25 1 1
By AnsleyMullins__13

I wake up and look over to see James all comfy in the fluffy blankets. "Handsome man." I whisper, "Beautiful lady." I smile and get up from the bed and go into the living room. "Somethin' bout' you....... Makes me feel like a dangerous woman......" I was trying to whisper but I really wanted to belt it all out.... "Hey babe?"

"Yeah?

"I'm going to go take a bath."

"Okay."

I scurry to the bathroom and strip of my clothes and start the water. It's soon warm enough to get in, "Somethin' bout' YOU! Makes me feel like a dangerous woman!" Soon I got a little more confident and started to get louder. "SOMETHIN' BOUT' YOU!!!! MAKES ME DO THINGS THAT I SHOULDN'T!" Now I dramatically have water running down my arms and face, then I her laughs.

"Babe?"

"Y-yeah?!"

I could tell he was laughing so hard that he needed to take breaths in between. "Did you just hear that?"

"If you didn't want me to then, no."

I get so embarrassed that I even feel my cheeks getting red. "You sing good...."

"Go away! Let me take my bath!"

I hear him chuckling while walking away.

I can't believe I did that....

_______________________

Hey sorry! I have had terrible writers block!

And I have had lots of things to do. I have a life outside of this app people lol

But! You can be mad at me or not, I ain't here to please people on this earth I just got this app just to mess around.

Hugs and kisses from your girl!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 82 32
(I'm in the process of editing this story) All Rights Reserved Before you read In no way shape or form should this book be replicated. Including bu...
67.8K 2.1K 36
[Highest ranking #85] "Your family killed my mother for no reason plus I'm a pathetic weak girl, so don't expect us to be friends even if we have to...
89.2K 2.9K 24
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
506 59 21
She made my worst nightmare come true!! She.. S.. he smiled , that's when she diappeared in front of my eyes but before that she mouthed...... ( wha...