The New Family Member (Bat fa...

By DC_Writer_E

Emily is just a normal girl who moved to Gotham City two days ago. She meets Nightwing and Robin and then dis... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Tag
Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Another Tag
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A REALLY IMPORTANT NOTE
Extra chapter
Chapter 55
UPDATE
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
I WILL UPDATE
THE NEW FINCH SUIT + UPDATE
Emily's Birthday Party

Chapter 27

2.6K 86 14
By DC_Writer_E

{Emily POV}

"Oh I know and there they are." He said and looked out of the window. It was the Batwing flying towards the window and Batman jumped out of it and shattered the windows.

"Nightwing!" Batman said and Nightwing took out a sword.

"Grayson stop this." Robin said but all he did was smirk and charged after Robin. He took the other sword on the wall and started fighting him. Batman went after grandfather with Red Hood and Red Robin attacked mother with Batgirl. Batgirl was the first to go down and when Red Robin wanted to help her he was knocked out by mother. Red Hood went to fight Talia and she smirked.

"Getting a bit rusty aren't we?" She said and I could feel Jason becoming mad.

"Go to hell." He said as he threw mother to the ground. She stood up and walked towards Red Hood. He pulled out a gun and Batman slapped it away.

"No guns!" He said and I rolled my eyes. Jason started attacking her again when he was drugged by an assassin who was hiding in the shadows. He fell on his knees and I was trying to hold myself back so hard. I didn't want to get caught again. I saw that Robin lost the fight and Dick was about to kill him when grandfather stopped him.

"Stand down!" He said and Dick put the sword away.

"He might be useful. Take him and the bats to the dungeon." He said and Nightwing nodded. It broke my heart to see him like this. He took Batman and Robin away and grandfather sat back down in his chair.

"Clean up this mess." He said and mother nodded. She walked out of the room and I looked at the time. 8, o'clock. I decided to wait until 3 o'clock in the morning to strike, they might be too weak and sleepy then. I took a nap and when I laid on my back and made sure that no one could see me through the air grate. I opened my pictures and looked at them all.

"No he can't be lost." I said to myself and closed my eyes. I woke up and I looked at the time, 2:45 AM. I looked down the air grate again and saw a few assassins standing at the door. I looked back up and saw a ventilation system. I smirked and but my gas mask on and threw a few of the sleeping bombs into the ventilation. The smoke went through most part of the building including grandfathers office. I took the poster out of my bag with my passport and, I hid the passport in one of my pockets and held the poster in my hand. The assassins started to fall asleep and I dropped myself. I opened the door and saw a few assassins busy with the unconscious ones so I threw another sleeping gas bomb and they passed out too.

"I think I have a new favourite right now." I said and walked down the hall. I ended at the dungeon and was running low on the bombs so I used my stealth and knocked the guards out. I went down and saw father with Damian, they were to weak to lift their heads and were clearly sleeping.

"Father?" I said and tried to shake him awake but with no luck.

"Damian?" I said and tried the same thing with Damian with no luck either. I was starting to become impatient so I unlocked the chains with all the tools I had build in my glove and they both fell on the floor. I rested their back to the wall and started waking them up again.

"Come on wake up!" I said and slapped father softly, he didn't wake up so I was really losing my patience. I slapped him harder, then real hard.

"Wake up we need you Batman!" I yelled and was about to give him the biggest slap of his life when he stopped my hand, he opened his eyes and I gave him a smile.

"I thought I gave you an order." He said and my smile dropped.

"And yet here I am." I said and helped him up. He took something out of his belt and sprayed it in Robin's face. He instantly woke up and looked around him. He saw me and gave me a smile.

"I knew you would come." He said and I gave him a smile back. We left the dungeon and saw a mob of assassins coming our way.

"Where are the others?' I said and he shook his head.

"I don't know, you find them and we'll hold them off." He said and I nodded. I threw one of my smoke bombs and passed the mob. I opened every door but all I could find was a training room or more assassins. I ran through the halls but stopped when I saw something odd. All the doors were the same, every door had another door opposite of them except this one. I laid my ear on the wall and knocked on it. It was hallow. I backed up and kicked the door in. It flew open and I saw that it was a torture room. I entered and saw a brainwash machine and Batgirl, Red Robin with Red Hood laying next to it.

"Please don't let me do this again." I said and slapped Tim, but he didn't wake up.

"Come on!" I said and slapped him again. I was getting impatient again and was about to give him the biggest slap of his life but was stopped by someone holding my hand. I looked behind me and saw Nightwing. I kicked him in the stomach and he backed up, he took out his sword and I shook my head.

"No I'm not going to fight you." I said and he smirked. He grabbed me by the arm and threw me against the wall. I hit my head and my back against the hard wall and fell down, the poster fell out of my hand and he picked it up. I looked up at him and he unrolled the poster. His eyes widened and his head started to hurt, he looked back at me. I stood up and showed the pictures. His head started to hurt more and he fell on his knees.

"Nightwing!" I heard mother say and I looked at the door. Mother walked towards and Nightwing stood back up. She took the poster back out of Nightwing's hand and tore it.

"This is a distraction, she's trying to brainwash you!" She said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Says the one with the brainwash machine!" I said and pointed at the machine. She rolled her eyes and threw a gun to Nightwing, he caught it and looked at it.

"Kill her." She said and he pointed the gun towards me.

"Dick you never killed, come one wake up!" I said and mother chuckled.

"He's gone, I erased everything I have known about him." She said and I started thinking. What would Dick never have said to villains.

"Uhm traught, whelmed!?" I yelled and his hand lowered the gun.

"Focus." She said and I could see that he was really confused.

"Aster!" I yelled and he looked wide eyed at me before he fell on his knees. Mother grabbed the gun from him and pointed it to me.

"If you won't do it I will." She said.

"Is this everything you wanted all this time mother? To kill your one and only daughter." I said and she smirked.

"Don't forget I'm your mother so watch your words." She said and I sighed.

"I don't want to live in a world where I have to fight my mother, please do what you must." I said and she smirked. She aimed at me and pulled the trigger.

"NO!" I heard a voice yell and waited for the impact but felt nothing. I opened my eyes and looked at mother. Her arm was aimed to the ceiling and Nightwing was holding her arm.

"Dick?" I said and he smirked.

"Missed me?" He said and I smiled. Mother realised that he was back so she started attacking him. I passed the sword to him and he fought mother. I untied Jason, Stephanie and Tim. I threw one of the roped to Nightwing and he caught it. I punched mother in the neck and she fell on the floor, Nightwing looked at me wide eyed.

"Where did you learn that!?" He said.

"Uhm internet?" I said and he chuckled. I ran to him. He tied mother up and when he stood back up I hugged him. He hugged me back and we stood there for a couple minutes.

"Let's get out of here." He said and I nodded, we heard a grunt coming form the bodies and we looked at them. Jason started waking up and looked at us.

"Emily get away!" He yelled and I chuckled.

"Don't worry." I said and Nightwing put an arm around me.

"Welcome back Dickie Bird." Jason said and I chuckled.

"Jason you carry Tim and Steph and We'll handle Ra's." Nightwing said and Jason sighed.

"Always letting me do the dirty work." He said and picked up Stephanie and Tim. We walked out and searched for Batman and Damian.

"So, aster is the word huh." I said and he smirked.

"That's the word." He said and I chuckled.

"What does it even mean?" I said and he smirked,

"It's the opposite of disaster, so instead of everything going wrong everything will be going good." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"That's so stupid Grayson." I said and he smirked.

"You sound just like-" He said but was cut off.

"DAMIAN!" I heard Batman yell and we rushed to where the sound came form. It was from grandfather's office. We entered, scared to see that grandfather was holding Damian with a knife to his throat.

"Nightwing seize her!" He yelled and Nightwing grabbed me. I was struggling and so was Damian.

"Let her go grandfather!" He said and he chuckled.

"Let me go Dick!" I said and he didn't say anything, did I loose him again!? Oh no.

"Let them go Ra's." Batman said and he chuckled.

"You can only save one choose wisely." He said and Nightwing pulled out a knife and held it to my throat.

"No, I won't." Batman said.

{Damian POV}

"Then they'll both die. You'll lose your blood children." Grandfather said and I looked at Emily, she was shaking and scared.

"NO!" Batman said still looking and grandfather started to hold the knife closer to my throat almost cutting it.

"Stop!" Emily yelled and grandfather stopped.

"Save Damian." She said and my eyes widened.

"No Emily don't!" I yelled and she smirked. She closed her eyes and grandfather nodded. Nightwing cut her throat and blood went everywhere. She collapsed on the floor and I yelled it out. Nightwing fell unconscious next to her.

"NO EMILY NO!" I yelled and started to cry. Grandfather let go of me and Batman ran to Emily.

"No." He said with a broken voice.

"Now get out of my temple." Grandfather said and I grabbed Nightwing. We jumped out of the window and the Batwing caught us. We all sat down and Batman hugged Emily so close to her that we couldn't see her through his cape.

"No it can't be." Drake said as he looked at Emily.

"My daughter." Batman said half crying. I nodded, it was quiet for a minute when suddenly Nightwing started laughing. We all looked at him and I sprung on him.

"YOU KILLED HER! HOW COULD YOU!?" I yelled at him and was about to punch him when he stopped me.

"Calm down little bro." He said and I started to become more mad.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT SHE'S DEAD!" I yelled at him and he chuckled.

"Just watch." He said and looked and we looked at Emily, she started waking up and looked to Nightwing.

"Did it work?" She asked and I sprung on Emily.

"EMILY!" I yell and hugged her. She hugged me back and Batman joined us.

"But how." I said and she smirked.

"While you were fighting off the assassins I managed to get Dick back. We arrived at grandfather's office and Dick held me back to make grandfather think he still had control over him. I even thought I'd lost him again, but he showed me a little pack of fake blood in the palm of his hand. He didn't kill me, he played it out." She said and I look at Grayson.

"Told ya I would never hurt her." He said and I rolled my eyes.

{Emily POV}

"But you're still getting grounded." Father said and I grunted.

"Fine." I said and father gave me a smile.

"What?" I said and he gave me a hug again.

"I thought I'd lost you." He said and I chuckled.

"You'll never lose me father." I said and he lets go of me.

"Wait, can I now know why you never call him dad?" Stephanie said and I rolled my eyes.

"Wow she's just like Damian." She added.

"The reason why I call my real father father is that I used to live with two trainers who pretended to love me and died. I used to call them mum and dad, every time I hear or say those names they appear in front of my eyes. I swore on that day that I'll never call someone dad or mum. Does that answer your question?" I said arms crossed trying to hold my tears back. She nodded and I looked outside the window.

"My bag!" I yelled and they all looked confused at me.

"What bag?" Tim said and I face palmed myself.

"I left my bag with my clothes and a few stink bombs at the temple." I said and Jason smirked.

"Do you have the switch?" He said and I nodded.

"Yeah, it's right he-" I said but was cut off my Jason pressing the button. We heard a loud bang and saw assassins running out of the temple into the mountains.

"And what was that for?" I said and Jason shrugged.

"She called me rusty, you thought I would let that pass?" He said and I chuckled. We were flying back and I fell halfway the trip asleep in father's arms.

"Emily, Emily!" I heard mum yell. Oh no. I opened my eyes and found myself in a room, wait this was my old room! I looked at the door and saw mum and dad standing there. I clenched my fists and looked pissed at them.

"What do you want you already didn't love me so what's left for you two to break for except my heart!?" I said and they started laughing.

"Your body maybe." They said and I looked at my clothes. I was wearing my civvil clothes. I looked back at them and they were assassins now.

"No this is my dream so I will make the rules." I said and concentrated. I looked at my clothes again and saw that I was wearing my Finch uniform, I looked back at them and they were still in their assassins uniform. I started attacking mum and she tried fighting back. She was losing but I felt a sword piercing through my upper body. I fell on the ground crying in pain but concentrated. the pain started to fade away and I stood back up again, they looked at me astonished and I smirked.

"What cat got your tongue?" I said and started attacking them again. I managed to throw their swords away and held my swords at both of their neck.

"Now tell me why did you never loved me?" I said and dad started laughing.

"Why your dumb, stupid, you only think about yourself and never about others, oh and you are a horrible fighter." He said and I smirked.

"Says the one who has a sword held to his neck." I said and he stopped laughing.

"Mum I always loved you the most, what happened to you?" I said and she started laughing too.

"I went through hell the most, always giving you attention and always cleaning up your stuff, I was sometimes at a point where I just wanted to throw myself off the roof." She said.

"Your words don't hurt me anymore, let's just say that I've gotten used to them." I said and dad started laughing again.

"Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say 'I'm used to it.'?" He said and I was getting angry because it was true.

"Come on baby pop, we know we are hurting you and bad, our words must be like knives going through your body." Mum said and I shook my head.

"No, the words didn't hurt me, the person who said them did." I said and they were silent for a moment.

"I have everyone and everything I want know, I love my real family and I hope you'll realise how much you have hurt me one day." I said and I looked behind me, I saw father, Damian, Dick, Tim, Jason and everyone else I loved walking towards me. They made a circle around me, mum and dad now looked at us.

"Come on do it." Mum said and I looked at her confused.

"Kill us, you'll finally be free." Dad said and I shook my head.

"No I don't kill, I'm not a killer like you." I said and they smirked.

"You'll always be a killer, you were raised up by us." He said and I smirked.

"How can I be a killer if you two were never home. Always working and then ignoring me for weeks." I said.

"You're an Anderson." Dad said and held my sword.

"No I'm a Wayne!" I said and he smirked. Before sticking the sword through his throat. I let the sword go and stood there in shock. Mum then grabbed the sword and stood up.

"Farewell, Emily." She said and pierced the sword through her heart. They just died, in front of my eyes. I looked at the people I love and they all started to fade away. Father walked towards me and put his hands on my shoulders. He started shaking me rapidly.

"Emily, Emily, EMILY!" He yelled and everything went black.

I opened my eyes and found myself in my room, I looked to my right and saw father standing next to my bed. I put my hand behind my neck and realised that I've been sweating like crazy.

"Emily you were shaking and yelling, what happened?" Father said and I gave him a smile.

"They are gone, they are finally gone." I said and he looked at me confused.

"Your fake parents, did you kill them in your sleep?" He said and I shook my head.

"They killed them selfs." I said and he nodded.

"Go and get ready for breakfast, you have school today. Just try not tobthink about it." He said and I nodded. I looked at what I was wearing and saw that I was still in my Finch suit. I stood up and changed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.9K 22
Dick Grayson had a best friend in the circus. Her name was Sonya Quinzell. They did everything together, they were practically inseparable. With the...
167 1 14
Damian has returned to Gotham after four years of living with the Titans, only to find that life will probably never be the same for him.
16.8K 391 18
Moving from a rural town to Gotham would definitely be a challenge. No family, no friends. Olivia Devlin, a 16 year old girl with nothing but a lugga...
25.6K 544 20
What happens when Y/n the adoptive daughter of The Joker and Harley Quinn Goes to Gotham academy to start a 'Normal Life' and bumps into Damian Wayne...