Engaged to the Heartless Hear...

By sapphiregirl22

Highest Rank: #1 in Romance, #1 - painting, #1 - heartbreaker, #1 - one-sidedlove, #1 - unrequitedlove, #1... More

Again
Thank you!!!
Chapter 1 - Engagement
Chapter 2 - Seventeen
Chapter 3 - Childish
Chapter 4 - First Kiss
Chapter 5 - Guys and Fears
Chapter 6 - Eighteen
Chapter 7 - College
Chapter 8 - Moving In
Chapter 9 - Bumpkin
Chapter 10 - Stolen Kiss
Chapter 11 - Girlfriend
Chapter 12 - Blind Date
Chapter 13 - Acquaintance
Chapter 14 - Crazy
Chapter 15 - The Visit
Chapter 16 - Missed Friend
Chapter 17 - Jealous
Chapter 18 - Phobia
Chapter 19 - Princess
Chapter 20 - Dinner
Chapter 21 - The Boss
Chapter 22 - The Confrontation
Chapter 23 - Lovesick
Chapter 24 - Break
A/N
Chapter 25 - Temptress
Chapter 26 - Hate
Chapter 27 - Reality
Chapter 28 - Restraint
Chapter 29 - Fiancée
Chapter 30 - Breaking Free
Chapter 31 - Moving On
Chapter 32 - The VIP
Chapter 33 - Home
Chapter 34 - Missing Pieces
Chapter 35 - The Suitor
Chapter 36 - Virtue and Sin
Chapter 37 - Sorry
Chapter 38 - Future Wife
Chapter 39 - Three Words
Chapter 40 - Notes
Chapter 41 - The Reason
Chapter 42 - Pout and Kiss
Chapter 43 - Habit
Chapter 44 - Brute
Chapter 46 - Charity
Chapter 47 - Lies
Chapter 48 - Confessions
Chapter 49 - Beauty
Chapter 50 - The Signature
Chapter 51 - Boyfriend
Chapter 52 - Monster
Chapter 53 - Surprise
Trailer
Chapter 54 - Question and Answer
Chapter 55 - Sour
Chapter 56 - The Ring
Chapter 57 - Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 58 - New Life
Chapter 59 - Paradise
Chapter 60 - The Knot
A/N 2
Book Covers
SOMEONE STOLE THIS STORY!

Chapter 45 - Purpose

624K 18.8K 7.1K
By sapphiregirl22

~~~ CHAPTER 45 - PURPOSE ~~~

"You're still with Nigel Sarmiento until now?" the grinning Dylan asked me.

Did he hear my phone conversation with Nigel? How long had he been there with me?

"None. Of. Your. Damn. Business," I expressed, showing him my irritation and disapproval of his presence.

He cupped my cheek. "I've been missing this face. Where have you been the past years? I've been looking for you."

I didn't answer him because, until now, I couldn't believe that I was seeing him. It had almost been three years indeed.

"Why are you acting like we are not friends, Thea?"

Oh, I really hated him!

I really hated him because he was the reason that Nigel had to think of me as a slut. Oh, I just realized it now. That night, before I left mom and Nigel, this Dylan was my companion at the rooftop of a bar and he shamelessly kissed me on the lips without my consent. He kissed me just when Nigel arrived so he received a good punch from the latter. If not because of Nigel, he might have gone all the way on taking advantage of me.

I had been so blinded of the real Dylan Fernandez. I would admit that there was a time in my life that I regarded him an angel to me because of his angelic smile. There was a time in my life that I regarded him a friend who had been sweet and thoughtful to me. But now, as I looked at him, he looked a filthy, rugged drunkard.

I pushed his hand. "Don't you dare touch me!"

"Hey, hey, hey... aren't we friends? Why are you treating me this way, Thea? Did that Nigel Sarmiento make lame stories about me? What did he tell you about me?"

"We never talk about you! You are never a part of any of our conversations!"

It was true. Lately, he was never a part of my conversations with Nigel. We only talked about him during that night when Nigel caught him kissing me.

"Really?" He grinned widely. "Never the slightest thing that you talked about me?"

"Never!"

"Why? Didn't he tell you how much he has ruined me and my family?" he asked, "Didn't he tell you?"

Nigel ruined him and his family? Was Nigel really capable of that? Why and how?

"Let go!" I said, raising my voice.

"Where have you been, Thea? Did he hide you somewhere? Did your prince, Nigel Sarmiento, hide you in the tallest castle so the big bad wolf won't find you?" he said sarcastically, giving me a devilish grin.

My phone rang and I knew it was Nigel trying to reconnect his call. I wanted to answer it but Dylan was so strong pinning me to the wall. I was in panic mode already and I wanted to scream for help.

Please, anybody help me!

Even in fear, my mind still managed to bring me back to the time when Dylan kissed me and Nigel arrived and he saved me from this traitor! Nigel, I wish you were here... wish you were here.

"You still believe your Nigel Sarmiento, Thea? You still think that he really loves you? When are you going to stop making a fool of yourself?" He clenched his teeth and grasped my left arm hard.

It was painful and I gasped. "Who are you to tell me that? Who are you to judge Nigel's real feelings for me?"

"Because I am Maria Stella's friend and I've known how much they love each other ever since," he said, grinning madly.

Maria Stella?

"Y-You've been friends with Maria Stella?" I asked, thoroughly confused. "All along? Even those times when we were still at St. Louis?"

He snapped, "Of course!"

What? When we were still both at St. Louis University, especially when he came back to the campus after his internship at the Sarmiento Corporation, Dylan and I developed a beautiful friendship. Well, that was what I thought. However, now, it struck me to discover that all those times when I thought that he was my friend, he was also friends with Nigel's other girl!

I even remembered telling him during Nigel's CEO-ship party how I got so discouraged of Nigel's proposal to that Maria Stella. Dylan didn't tell me back then that she was his friend. If he indeed knew Nigel's relationship with that woman, why did Dylan not tell me?

Now, I got so confused.

"They're madly in love with each other, Thea. In fact, they're getting married. There's no more way that you'll be with Nigel Sarmiento anymore."

Huh? Getting married? So, Nigel hadn't really left her. They were still engaged and they were already getting married!

It was some news that I didn't expect to hear tonight. I just had talked with Nigel in the phone and I didn't have a single clue on his forthcoming wedding. Even the past days, I didn't have even the slightest clue on his connection with Maria Stella. For years, I hadn't heard of her. I thought they had already ended their relationship.

Like a gush of strong wind, Dylan's words came to blow away the trust I had started to give Nigel. Now, doubts came to overpower my mind. All this time, was Nigel just pretending?

Just like what I comfortably did every time I felt hurt, I let the tears fell down my cheeks.

"No, it isn't true," I denied. "You're lying, Dylan. Nigel loves me. He only loves me. Yes, there have been other girls but they were not important to him." Though my mind wanted to believe Dylan, my heart still wanted me to have some faith on the man I loved.

I loved Nigel. He would only be the man that I could afford to love. He was my first love and I wanted him to be my last... and my forever.

Dylan laughed. "So, finally? He told you he loves you?"

"He loves me," I said firmly.

Shaking his head, he again laughed. "Althea Ruiz. Still the most innocent girl in the world."

"Let go of me, Dylan," I cried out.

"Nigel and Stella are getting married, Thea. You want a proof? Do you want a proof? Okay..." Still with his body imprisoning me, Dylan dug his phone in his pocket.

What proof was he going to give me? God, did this filthy bastard really have a proof? Was Nigel really lying to me? I was shaking hard and there was only one thing that I wanted to do right now --- to run away.

Dylan, grinning like a maniac, dialled some number in the phone. By and by, he started talking to a person in the other line, "I found her, finally found her... Althea Ruiz... Yes, Althea Ruiz... She's here in front of me. She's actually listening right now..."

Who was he talking with?

"I told her you and Nigel are getting married... Stella, talk to her, tell her the truth..."

Oh, so he was talking with Maria Stella?

"No, we can't let her live in lies, Stella. She needs to know the truth... I'm giving the phone to her... Tell her what she needs to know..." Dylan, then, transfered the phone to my left ear. "Speak, Thea. Stella's there. Ask her everything and she will tell you everything."

I was crying and I was trying to prevent my voice from being heard. I sobbed and Dylan got irritated. He put on the phone back to his mouth. "What the f-ck are you doing, Stella? Talk to her!"

When the phone was placed back near my ear, I finally heard a voice talking. "Yeah, Althea Ruiz?" It was a woman's voice, a very familiar one.

"S-Stella?" I began.

"Okay, shoot. What do you want to know? Ask me," she said.

However, my voice wouldn't come out. Though I wanted to ask her everything that I had to know, my voice tend to disappear. I was just mouthing words but all that would come out from my mouth were the sounds of my sobbing.

"Just tell her already!" It was Dylan, butting in and shouting to the phone.

"Yes, Nigel and I are already planning for our upcoming wedding," Stella spoke out in an indifferent tone. "That's it."

Then, she hung up.

I was left gaping my mouth. Her voice, though sounded like she didn't care at all, brought a message to me that what she said was the real truth so there was no need for us to talk any further on the topic, like it had been a past issue and talking about it wouldn't change a thing, like it was completely a period.

"That b-tch!" Dylan muttered when he learned that the call had already been ended.

Nigel, Nigel! What have you done to me? I was so thunderstruck after the call that I wanted to just break down from where I was standing.

"So now you know the truth. There was no way ever that you can have your beautiful ending with your Nigel Sarmiento," Dylan emphasized at me as he grinned. "There's nothing that he is capable of doing, Thea, but to destroy people. He's already destroyed you and he will destroy you again! He's nothing but a spawn of the devil!"

No! I couldn't afford to hear these words anymore... I was getting so weak now.

"Let me go, please..." I cried out.

"Oh, so you don't believe me, huh?"

"I don't care whatever you say!"

Dylan chuckled and cupped my cheek, "I really missed you, Thea."

Trying myself to break away, I hit his face, good that my right hand was free.

He grimaced in pain but later laughed as he grappled my right arm. "You're already learning, huh? No longer the goody-goody Thea Ruiz?"

Knowing that my feet were the only free parts I had, I managed to stomp his foot with one of my stilettos. To no avail, he didn't seem hurt as he brought his face nearer to mine.

"Stop struggling, okay?"

What was I to do now?

"Remember our unfinished kiss last time we met?" he asked, grinning widely.

Oh, no! He was not doing this!

"How about we finish it tonight?" he chuckled shamelessly.

I was totally in panic mode now! One kiss and I'd die!

But before he could even do it, somebody grabbed him from his back and managed to press him against the opposite wall.

I looked up and I saw my savior.

It was not Nigel, unlike last time.

It was Serge, Kara's fiancé.

And Kara was with him.

My girl friend immediately hugged me as I appeared still shocked from what had just happened.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I found out that Kara started to be worried about me when she found out that I was no longer with the group. Knowing that my co-interns didn't know where I was, Serge and Kara immediately looked for me. Kara thought I went to the rest room, so they found the narrow hallway where I answered Nigel's call.

I didn't know what Serge did to him after Kara brought me to the group. Probably, he received a good beating from Kara's fiancé. Well, there was no doubt that Serge was bigger, taller, and more muscular than Dylan.

Somehow, I felt sorry for the two guys. During our St. Louis University days, the four of us --- Serge, Dylan, Kara, and I --- used to hang out together as a group and we developed a nice friendship. Too sad that Dylan turned out to be this horrible man and I didn't think I could still befriend him after assaulting me twice in my life.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

That night, when I returned to the institution, I received several missed calls from Nigel.

Still not in the right mood to answer him, I didn't mind him.

Later, I received text messages.

Why are you not answering my calls?

Were you with Fernandez?

Still friends with Dylan Fernandez?

Too confused with everything, I didn't have much sleep. There were a lot of questions running in my head.

Why? What is it with Dylan Fernandez, Nigel? Are you hiding something from me?

Have you really ruined this guy and his family? What did you do to him?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Early the following day, it was time for me to leave the institution and the capital together with my co-interns. Just when we were about to leave, I received a single-stemmed red rose just like the previous days.

What was still this for?

Not forgetting what Dylan and Maria Stella told me the night before, I threw the rose in the trash bin.

My companions were all shocked. They all looked at me as if asking for some explanation. Well, I didn't owe them any explanation. Never saying anything and pulling my trolley bag, I headed to the waiting taxi.

While my companions headed to a van in the driveway to send them to the airport, I called for a taxi. I was not going to go to the South yet. I needed to see Mommy Carol to fulfill a promise.

No matter what would happen between Nigel and me, I would not allow that my relationship with mom would be destroyed. If I was to lose Nigel, I would never allow to lose my Mommy Carol.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was past 6:00 pm when I arrived at The Fields. Everybody in the palacio couldn't believe of my arrival. Mom herself never expected me to arrive at such an hour. When she learned that I travelled alone, she became worried about me. I had to assure her that I had a safety travel and that my presence was the greatest proof.

Mom was definitely happy having me around. Just like the last time, I had to share bed with her. There was nothing that I'd like to be with tonight. With my heart aching, I wanted mom's loving arms to be wrapped around me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The following day, just after I took a bath, a basket of red roses arrived in my bedroom. A tenant in The Fields at the same time the flower plantation assistant in-charge handed it to me. I was awestruck at the sight of the flowers when I opened my door.

"They're fresh from the plantation, señorita. The señorito sends them for you," she said when I moved backwards as a sign of shock.

Basket of roses this time? Not the usual single rose?

So, he learned I was in the palacio and he was actually sending me flowers. What was all this for, Nigel?

Something inside of me was telling not to accept them but a part of me was also saying I had to accept these innocent things. They looked strikingly gorgeous anyway.

I was just placing the basket on my bedside table when my phone beeped. I discovered it was Nigel texting me.

Why are you rejecting my calls? Please, Althea, let me concentrate on my work. Just answer me, please.

Moments later, the phone started ringing. I just stared at it.

I'm sorry, Nigel. I'm not yet ready to talk to you... because I am afraid to know the truth. I am afraid...

After what took like an eternity, it stopped ringing. Then, a text was received.

Okay, a text from you will suffice. Just one message and I'll get back to work. Please.

Oh, Nigel, why are you still doing this?

I finally decided to type a message in my phone. I'm busy right now, I lied. Let's just talk when you come back.

After a few seconds, my phone beeped again.

I love you, princess, he texted.

I no longer texted back.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Reminiscing my youthful days in the Fields, I was scanning some old stuffs in my room in the palacio after breakfast. I couldn't understand what I was feeling. I just felt like I needed to recall my youth and try to ponder and understand the purpose why I was brought here in the palacio after my parents died.

I always believed before that God brought me here for Nigel. Unfortunately, I was wrong... because I would never had a happy ending with him. I wanted him to free himself from the fetters of the arranged engagement. If the recent sweetness he was showing me was all for the sake of his illed mother, then I would like him to stop doing it. I wanted him to be truthful to his feelings.

In a small box, I took out some old photographs --- mostly my pictures when I was still little. There I also saw pictures of my mama and papa. Looking at them smiling in the photo, I'd say I still missed them but something clicked in my heart that I wasn't anymore in pain of their death. Finally, I had moved on from the loss of my parents.

I paused for a while and stared at them. It was unbelievable that, after long years, you found yourself moving on finally from something so painful.

Perhaps, after long, long years, I would also move on from the great Nigel Sarmiento. Perhaps, it was still painful today... but now, I was becoming more confident that time would come that I would also be able to move on. All I had to do was to be strong.

As I shuffled the old photographs with my fingers, I came across with the teenaged photo of Nigel. Still very young, he had already that signature dark stare. I then closed my eyes as I imagined him. I always found it dangerous to be stared by those pair of eyes... yet I also found it so sexy. Yes, I had been trapped by those stares... and forever would be.

When I opened again my eyes, I saw him looking back at me and I couldn't help it, I kissed his photograph. Preventing myself to cry, I slowly put it down.

Then, I saw another picture. What met me was mom's smiling face in the photo. Oh, I love you so much, mom, I said in a whisper as I hugged that photo in my chest.

Mommy, Nigel is to marry a bitch.

Maria Stella once talked badly about mom. I could feel how ugly her attitude was. If Nigel would marry her and bring her here, I could never allow her to hurt the woman that was most precious to me. I would no longer turn my back from Mommy Carol. I would stay for her and protect her from that Maria Stella.

Now, I knew why God brought me here. This was God's purpose for me.

I was here for mom. To be her daughter. To fight for her. Nigel might thought of me as a lousy copycat of his sister... but I promised to myself that I would be the daughter that mom deserved to have.

It was quite a moment.

I just let myself be lost into my emotions for minutes. I didn't cry though. All the pain was just locked in my heart and I would incarcerate it there until the time I'd finally moved on. Eventually, I would... just like how I moved on with my parents' death.

When my breathing came steady, I gathered the pictures in my hands and arranged them. As I was placing them back in my memory box, I saw an old stationery paper stuck under some old stuffs. It became noticeable for me because it was the only stationery paper in there. The others were old hair clips, some old comb, keys and key chains, book marks, CD's, pocketbooks, and some old girly things. I immediately picked up that piece of paper and opened it.

Let's talk some other time.
Nigel

Oh!

It was an old note from him after we fought at the patio when we arrived from that unforgettable charity ball held for the provincial social welfare department. It was the one-and-only note that I ever received from him in my entire life. I discovered the day after that night that he sneaked into my room while I was sleeping and returned my purse and under it was this piece of paper. I stared at it and something kicked in my chest. Why did Nigel's penmanship seem very familiar to me? Why did I feel that I'd seen it already for a number of times? But this was the only note that I had from him...

Then, a thought came to me.

Mr. S. Eliakim?

The strokes... they seemed the same...

Too anxious of my suspicion, I blinked my eyes.

Could it be possible? Nigel and Mr. Eliakim were the same person? Nigel and Mr. Eliakim?

No, no, no! It couldn't be...

No, it couldn't be.

I might just be so into Mr. Eliakim's penmanship that I mistook Nigel's as his.

I paused for a while... There was that worried pounding in my chest...

No way. No way. They couldn't be one. No way.

God, was I getting crazy now? Yeah, I might be getting mad...

Finally, I laughed at my crazy thought.

Nigel could never be my Eliakim. No way! I would never allow it. Never ever.

Mr. Eliakim was too perfect. He was my compassionate father figure. Nigel, on the other hand, was my heartbreaker.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Javier came to visit me at the palacio in the afternoon. His visit somehow cheered me up a little. We had some catching up, of course minus the Nigel issue, and I was thankful that at least he was a fine distraction.

Javier invited me for a charity event which would happen two days after at the town. It was the yearly charity event that was organized mostly by the provincial governors. Last time that I attended it, it was organized by his uncle, the former governor. This year, since his father was the governor, it was Javier's family who made all the preparations. The thought of charity made me say yes immediately. Of course, social work was my line of work now. I couldn't miss it for the world.

Besides, at least I'd do something noteworthy here in the province before I'd return to the South for my graduation. Perhaps, tonight, I could express to the governor that I could volunteer some of my time to spend with the provincial beneficiaries.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Are you sure of this, darling?" mom was sitting on my bed.

I was currently sitting and putting on make-up in front of my vanity mirror.

Very confused, I faced her. "What do you mean, mom?"

Her face maintained that serious look since she started watching me prepare for the charity event organized by the Suarezes.

"This event with the Suarezes... Are you sure you'd like to go?"

I put my brush in my make-up kit. My face was done and I was ready to go.

"I... I don't find any reason why I shouldn't be sure of this, mom. After all, charity work is my thing." I stood up and showed her my black lace floor length formal gown. It was an old one that I discovered in my closet but it still fitted me perfectly.

She inhaled and exhaled deeply. "Wow, you always fascinate me with your beauty, darling. You're the most beautiful girl that I've ever known."

Hearing her compliment, I smiled at her as I strutted towards her. I sat next to her and held her forearm. "Thanks, mom... Really, thanks for everything..."

She clasped my hand that was holding her. "When we saw each other in the capital last week, I was happy because I saw love in your eyes. I was happy because I also saw the longing, admiration, and love in my son's eyes. I thought my prayers were already answered. But now, I want to know, what happened after that? Why do I see again pain and loneliness in your beautiful eyes, darling?"

I pressed my lips together. I didn't know how to put my words together so she would understand the pain that was creeping in my heart right now.

"Nigelito has been calling and has been asking me of your whereabouts here. I've been telling him that you've been taking care of me. He seems a little lost. Why do I feel that something's going on between the two of you? I hope you guys can settle it." Mom's voice was breaking and she was about to cry.

I leaned my head on her shoulder.

Yes, mom, I think you need to know the truth.

Mom rubbed the back of my hand with her palm. "There's only one girl that I'd like my son to be with, darling. It's only you. Since that day that you left us, he has changed a lot. He's become affectionate to me and he even promised that he'd look for you even if it would mean searching the whole world. He has always been not vocal with his feelings but a mother can always feel her son. I believe he loves you very much. Has he told you that already?"

"Mom, yeah, there's something---"

I was about to start confessing to her when we heard a knock in the door.

"Y-yeah, please, come on in," I said. I was sure that it was a servant at the other side of it.

The door opened and one of the ever loyal servants came to my view. "Excuse me, Señora Carol and Señorita Thea. I've come to inform that Señorito Suarez has already arrived. He's downstairs waiting."

"Okay. Please tell him I'm coming down, Mirasol. Thank you," I said.

She closed again the door before she left.

I hugged mom and kissed her forehead. "We'll talk tomorrow, mom. We'll talk about everything there is you need to know."

She nodded her head. "I'm looking forward for tomorrow, then. I really want to know how you're feeling."

We both stood up.

As we were heading outside my room, mom paused. "The Suarezes... and this charity event..."

"Yes, mom?"

I knew she wanted to say something about Javier's family but she stopped.

"Well, let's just talk about it tomorrow," she stated instead. She held both of my hands. "Please be safe, darling."

"Don't worry, mom. Javier will take care of me," I assured her.

She eyed me meaningfully, "I am wondering if you have feelings for this Javier, darling."

I embraced her. "Tomorrow, mom, we'll talk."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was a rainy and dark evening. I was in the car with Javier going to the town. I was watching the big droplets of rain on the side window glass.

"Thanks for coming with me tonight, Thea," Javier said. "For sure, you're going to like the event. A lot of prominent people in the province will be attending, too."

"Really? Just like last time?" I asked, recalling the time when I attended it together with Nigel.

Oh! How come Nigel was not invited tonight? Had he stopped donating for the provincial social welfare department? Well, whatever was the reason, at least I wouldn't have to see him tonight.

Or probably, he was invited but, since he was abroad right now, he wouldn't be able to attend.

Nigel. Nigel. Nigel.

What's wrong with you? I scolded myself. Why do you still keep on thinking of him?

"Yes, just like last time." Javier smiled at me.

Traveling on the country road under a heavy rain and flashes of lightning, I became worried of the current weather. When would this rain stop?

"I'm glad that, this time, it's different, Thea. I'm your date and not Mr. Sarmiento," Javier said frankly.

"Speaking of Nigel, why isn't he invited tonight?" I asked, also frankly, because I wanted to know the reason. "I do remember that the last time he attended the event for the benefit of the provincial welfare department, he had given the biggest donation."

Javier stopped smiling. "Well, let's just say when helping people isn't really your priority, you'll eventually quit doing it."

"What do you mean?"

"It's been a long time that Mr. Sarmiento has stopped donating for the department and the province has decided to delete his name as one of its social welfare donors. But he's not a loss, Thea. The social welfare department could still put up some money without him."

I bit my bottom lip.

So Nigel knew how to put up a show for himself. When he wanted to have the limelight, he could just release his millions. When he didn't feel like it anymore, he could just stop giving his money.

Where is your consistency in helping people, Nigel?

I wondered if he was doing the same to my beloved Marianne Orphanage. Was he still donating to the orphanage until now? Or did he just leave the nuns and the children hanging? I really thought I better ask Mother Clarita once I return to the South. I'm going to hate you forever for this, Nigel Joaquin, once I discover that you also stop donating to the orphanage!

I looked at the windshield and saw the rain getting heavier.

Why did I feel something unfavorable was going to happen tonight? I looked at Javier and he seemed to be in total control.

I felt some weird beating in my chest.

I wondered what was in store for me tonight.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N

There are just moments that you hope to be given a lot of time to think... yet, even if you are given the time that you ask for, still it doesn't work for you. (Author sighs.)

There's actually a big blank space in my head right now... It's all blank... nothing's there... and I want to get to the point of ironing things out in this story... like getting to the ending... yet, somehow, though I'm thankful that I'm relieved with the stress and pressure of work this time, I still find it hard on how to stitch my words together. It's so frustrating... 😂😂😂 What happen to me?

Anyway, hope you still VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, and FOLLOW!

Lovelotz,
(sapphiregirl22) ~_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
106K 7.7K 57
"You know this person?" She asked to you. My heart clenched as my gaze never left your beautiful caramel brown eyes, anxiously waiting for you to re...
50K 5.1K 67
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
27.9K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...