Captive by his lonely heart [...

By SBgirl04

Held Captive By His Lonely Heart is an Action/Drama/Romance Naruto fanfiction that was written by several wri... More

Author's Note
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -

- 4 -

35 5 0
By SBgirl04

Kim and her two babies spent about a week recuperating in the hospital. The other baby boy had been staying with Naruto and Hinata since the kidnapping meanwhile Sasuke stayed in the hospital. They were evaluated for physical and psychological trauma because of their strenuous experience. After showing no signs of trauma, they were released from the hospital. Everyone speculated what that odd creature was. The remains of the kidnapping monster were collected and it was said that the creature had been one of Orochimaru's experiments that somehow escaped. As the little Uchiha family walked out accompanied by a few friends, Kim urged Sasuke to take his kids for a stroll while she went home to rest.

It was late in the day and Sasuke had been out with his offspring, enjoying the sunset. He could tell that they were getting weary and decided to go back home. He entered through the back, in hopes that he wouldn't wake Kim up, should she be sleeping. He took his little ones into their nursery and placed each one in their own crib. He smiled at how they each snuggled into their blankets as he covered them and fell into deep, quiet sleep. As he stood over one of the cribs, admiring one of his babies continue to slumber, Kim came into the nursery and looked down at their child from opposite of him. He looked up at her, noted how uneasy she looked and continued to watch their child.

"We need to talk about your promise." Kim tried to gulp away a knot she felt in her throat. Sasuke reached down at his son and caressed his little cheek.

"I've decided what I want to do." Her voice quivered with a little uncertainty but managed to contain it. Sasuke didn't bother to look at her or say anything. He just nodded. He felt a strong hurt in his chest but did his best not to show it. He had fooled himself to believe she had forgotten. His hopes were about to be crushed and did his best to seem uncaring. Kim could sense Sasuke's demeanor change and wondered if she angered him and would keep her locked up again for even bringing up the promise in the manner that she did. But she knew that what she held within her had to be said. He had to know how she felt.

"I... I want to stay."

A shocked Sasuke looked up at her. He searched her face for any sign of deception but couldn't find one. Instead he only noticed that she lightly blushed as she rubbed her upper arm with her opposite hand.

"I... have something to show you. Meet me downstairs in a few minutes." Kim walked out of the room in a hurry, leaving a stunned Sasuke staring at where she had been standing. He looked over at his sleeping child again and pondered if her decision had anything to do with the kidnapping.

As he made his way around their home, he could see a dim flickering light coming from the dining area. He entered the candle lit room, he saw Kim next to the table arranging silverware next to two plates full of food, glasses filled with fruit water and a sake bottle sitting in between them.

"Please have a dinner date with me." Kim bowed graciously but could barely look up at him. She had never felt so nervous and anxious before. Sasuke immediately noted that she wore a beautifully embroidered, silky red knee-length kimono he had never seen before. It now made sense to him why she had asked him to take the kids for a walk. He came close to her and tilted her face upward by placing his index under her chin. Kim's face flushed as her eyes met his and his cold stare turned soft and warm. A light smile replaced the once serious lips of his.

"Thank you." He guided her to one of the chairs and pulled it out for her. Sasuke made sure to act as chivalrous with her as he could and sat her down first on the chair. He then sat down on the chair across from her and both began eating.

"I know this is strange, but I wanted to show you that I am very grateful and thankful that you saved our babies. I don't know what I would've done without you..." Kim's eyes welled up with tears but managed to keep herself composed. She cleared her throat and continued eating since she was still having a hard time looking at him.

"Kim..." Sasuke reached over the table and grabbed Kim's hand. She was startled by his action and looked up at him in mid-chew.
"I would do anything for you and our children... and I know you would do the same. Thank you for not running away and for being a great mother." He kissed the back of her hand and sat back down to finish his meal. Kim was still taken aback by his gesture and words. She took a few more bites of food and sips of water before looking over at the sake bottle. She bit her lip shyly as she contemplated on the words and actions that were about to come out of her.

"Can we make a toast? You know... to our family." A shiver exposed her nervousness.

"Are you sure you want to drink?" Sasuke knew she hadn't tasted sake before, or any alcohol to his knowledge. She nodded as her face reddened while gulping down some food. She put her utensils down and placed her hands on her lap.

"Yes... There is also another thing I want to do." She watched as her fingers fiddled with each other.

"What's that?" Sasuke's brow rose as he watched a blushingly nervous Kim's kept looking down at her lap.

"Could we possibly... maybe... try and... conceive a child... the right way?" Sasuke's fork fell to the plate, his face slightly flushed and surprise. She gripped the hem of her kimono at the sound. One of the sides slid off her leg and she looked at the scars on her thigh. She felt she owed it to him but yet felt that she actually wanted to try and be intimate with him since she never allowed herself to. Although he had already expressed how he felt, though not with the words she hoped to hear, he did show it by saving her and their babies lives.

"Yes, anything you want." He tried not to sound eager and instead gulped down his nervousness as he stood up slowly and made his way next to her. He pulled out the chair beside her and sat very close to her, making her stiffen up. He swept a few stray hairs from her cheek and caressed it while placing his lips delicately upon hers for a split second. Kim felt her body warm up immediately after and watched in a light daze as he took the sake bottle and poured some into a small saucer. He grabbed Kim's hand carefully and placed the saucer into her fingers. The redness of Kim's face intensified as Sasuke helped her take her first drink. She winced at the taste but continued to gulp down the sake. She watched Sasuke place more sake on the saucer and take a drink for himself. Kim decided it was time. There was nothing else she could say so, she hooked her fingers on his, stood up and made him follow her.

They arrived at their bedroom and closed the door. She could feel the sake kick in. Her body had a tingling sensation that flowed through her and felt warmer than usual. She felt a little giggly but comfortable at the same time. She turned towards a flushed faced Sasuke and could tell he was feeling the sake too. It was odd to see him looking vulnerable that but she liked it. She rose onto her tippy toes and planted a kiss on his lips. He received it willfully and embraced her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and continued to kiss him deeply. Sasuke immediately pulled away from her but still held her in his arms.

"Are you sure... you want to do this?" He looked at her still wondering if she was truly willing.

"Will you be gentle?" She tried her best to be seductive. Sasuke picked her up and wrapped her legs around him carefully, making sure to be careful touching her healing wounds. But even still, he couldn't contain himself and placed her on their bed as they continued to feel one another tenderly. He finally had everything he wanted and he was going to make sure to give her everything she could ever want for the rest of their lives together.

-----

After their intimacy session, which had gone remarkably well, Sasuke stared lovingly into Kim's eyes. He took in a deep breath and expressed what he had always wanted to say,
"I'm in love with you." Kim was still woozy from their physical activity but without hesitation Kim replied back to him.

"I'm in love with you too." She smiled at her realization and caressed his face. Her heart began to race once more as she placed her lips upon his and their bodies began to gravitate towards each other, as they had before.

---------------------------------------

Sasuke woke up to someone knocking at the bedroom door. The knocked became louder and harder the longer he took to get up. He finally reached the door and opened it. Kim with arms crossed and an annoyed look stood outside, her hair covering part of her face so she could hide the anger but still keep her composure.
"The Uzumaki's are here." She clenched her teeth, trying not to yell. She turned away, hair almost swatting his face and waddled to living room. She rubbed her swollen pregnant belly as a few of their kids ran around her. The shrieking and laughing of children echoed through the hall and into the bedroom. Sasuke knew he had overslept and Kim was very unhappy being left alone to tend for their nine children all by herself, especially while pregnant.

He closed the door for a few minutes and quickly changed into some decent clothes and made his way downstairs.

"Hey there Sasuke!" Naruto bumped fists with his longtime friend. Their little one was quickly greeted by all of the Uchiha kids and began running around with them, chasing each other. Hinata stood behind Naruto, looking worriedly at Kim as she watched her strain to clean up after one of her children's mess.

"Good afternoon Sasuke-kun. I'll leave you two be and go help Kim." Hinata bowed lightly and made her way to Kim. The ladies hugged and began to clean and chat.

"So, how have you been!? It's been such a long time! I hope you don't mind us dropping by unexpectedly." Naruto grinned at his buddy and plopped down on the couch. Sasuke looked at him a little annoyed but smiled back politely.

"What can I tell you? It's like the circus is in town every day." Sasuke sat down next to him and scoffed at his remark. One of his running kids stopped right next to him and offered him a cookie he had in his hand. Sasuke leaned forward to the cookie and took a bite. The little boy giggled at his father's way of eating. Sasuke patted his son on the head and shook up his hair a little before the boy took off running again.
"But I wouldn't have it any other way." He smiled as he watched his kids running and playing.

"Let's have a cook out today!" Naruto blurted out his idea.

"Where? You know Kim can't be going out to far." Sasuke gave him a matter of fact tone. Naruto scratched his chin and thought long and hard.

"How about in your backyard?" Naruto proposed excitedly. Sasuke looked over to the outside and nodded.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll invite my brother and his girlfriend." Sasuke stood up and prepared himself to go out.

"I'll join you. We'll pick up some stuff to grill on the way back." Naruto jumped up and started for the door.
"We'll be back with food ladies!" Naruto waved at the girls while pushing Sasuke out in a hurry. Both men stepped out of the house and made their way to Konoha. Kim and Hinata looked at each other slightly annoyed by their partners and rolled their eyes.

After a few hours passed, the families and couple finished their cook out and hung out for the rest of the day.

Itachi and Shizuka cheerfully played with one of the younger Uchiha facing out to the yard while Naruto and Sasuke trained outside with their older kids.

Hinata and Kim sat inside with the couple opposite to them in the room and chatted about the many life changes they've experienced.

"You know Hinata, it's been pretty difficult taking care of so many kids. I feel like I don't even get a chance to do anything for me. And now pregnant again, with possibly another set of twins, it's just getting to me. I really wish Sasuke didn't want so many kids." Kim sighed heavily. Hinata patted her on the shoulder and gave her a weak smile.

Image commisioner: wolves3000 ;  Deviantart Artist: annria2002

"Don't worry, they'll grow up fast and by the time you know it, they'll be gone. It'll be just you and Sasuke." She smiled confidently at her. Kim lost herself in a thought and stared at her youngest child, which was sleeping soundly in a wicker bassinet. She thought about how much time must had passed since she last time she saw her parents and whether they even tried to look for her. Then she recalled many times where she was left alone while they went off to tend to business, go on vacations or just do grown up things. She always begged to be taken along but it was never so.

"You're right. I shouldn't complain. I need to be with my babies. They need to know how much I love them and always be there when they need me." Kim smiled tearfully at Hinata and then looked out into the yard and saw how Sasuke stood there, watching and directing their older children.

"It's hard to believe how much I hated him. But... It's nice to finally feel wanted. I'm glad he brought me here." Kim smiled as she watched Sasuke as he ran around with the kids, still training but yet being playful as always. He caught her looking and smiled back. One of the boys tackled him down and a few other kids ran to them and piled up on him. Kim giggled and sighed in satisfaction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
286K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...