Traveling To Find His Love(bo...

By logginslatasha

Dexter conway is a young man of twenty two. His parents kicked him out when he came out to them. The only per... More

chapter one
chapter two
a\n
A/N
chapter three.
chapter four.
a/n
chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine.
chapter ten
a/n
a.n.
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
pics of trippilets growing up
chapter fifteen........epilogue
pics of island and rings

chapter two.......part two.

258 6 0
By logginslatasha

Daniel pov...........

Mark, i call out walking into m and m.

Whats up bro, he half hug me.

Im leaving next week dto ohio with my brother.

What why, he asked me. I just back you back, im not loosing you again.

Well, dad knew i was gay somehow, and he been stringing me along to mKe the company rich. He is voting me out in two weeks, but im gone be gone by the time he does this. And mN he is gone be so devastated, i put all the profits i made Nd put hem in a private account for dex and me.

Damn, thats messed up. I never thought he was like that.

Yeah, hes cruel. But i was gone ask mya to come with since you know dex is going to need his best friend.

I except, i look over and see maya wLk out from the back.

Is it o.k. mark for ne to go.

Yeah im cool with it. Knowing my best friend and his brother will be taking care of you.

Thanks mark, i have to get a few things in order before we leave. When will that be, she asked me.

Oh.....on Wednesday morning. The flight is six hours.

Wow#!!!!!!! Lil dexter is going to be a pain.

Dont worry i got him stuff on the plane to keep him busy.

O.k. see you later.

So, are you gone try and find your mate.

I dont know man. I know dex is gone say the same. I say i just go along and if i find him then thats cool. If not, i dont know.

Well, its the best feeling in the world to have your mate by your side.

So ive heard. I say. Well im gone get out of here bro. Its a few things i need to do.

Alright man, come see me before you leave, i have acousin comming on friday. I would like for you to meet him. Hes maya and dex age.

Alright man, ill come. We did one of those half hug half hand shake things. I walked out and hopped in my truck. I drove toward my childhood home that dex was forced out of.

I walked in to find my mother having te with a woman and a girl around my age.

Ah, daniel, just the person i wanted to see.

Hello mother.

Yeah, yeah...i want to introduce to you gena worthington and her daughter lena.

She will be your betrothed.

I was in momentary shock. How is she doing this and i just came out to them last week.

Mother, you know i am not in to woman.

Oh, thatnk god, lena says. Im not into men either.

We both looked at our mothers face and began laughing. Wow!!!!!! That sucks for them huh lena.

Yeah it does she say catching her breath. I have someone you should meet. Shell be perfect for you.

We walked out the house and drove to my best friend house. Shes a lesbian. Her name is laura.

She has never found her mate. She thinks she is dead and will get a second mate.

So lena do you have a mate.

Oh, no. My mate died in a car accident.

Wow!!!!!! I think my friend laura mate died that way too.

Hmm, maybe the three was mates. Were about to find out.

Daniel female best friend laura.........

Daniel new friend lena.......

I grabbed my phone and dialed laura number. It rang three times before she picked it up.

Whats up danny poob, hows my dawling gay protije.

Why do you insist on calling me that. I say. I looked over to lena and her eyes are wide.

Well you are whats up, i just got dressed. Well im outside your house with a surprise.

What is it. She asked.

Well it wouldn't be a surprise if i told you, would it.
I guess not she say, im comming, and this better be good.
I smirked at lena and say oh its a doosey. Hurry up.

Lena are you o.k.

I...i... she sounds just like lucy.

Lucy, that was laura mate name. She found out through a fate.

Omg, i think laura and i are.........

She stop and is looking toward laura house. Laura is standing there gawking at lena.

Mate i here lena say. I smile and hop out the car and rush to laura side.

Laura, you and lena are lucy mates.

That makes you and lena mates. Laura shakes her head and walk over to the car. Lenas eyes follow her and they are stareing at each other.

Laura then open the car door and grab len hand and pull her out the truck.

Hello lena, you are beautiful.

Y-you are too, laura. I have been witing for you my whole life.

I have too beautiful.

Well, im gone leave you two to talk or whatever mates do when they meet.

Yeah, do that danny, oh, ill make sure to get her home.

O.k. ill call you later, laura. Its nice to meet you lena.
You too dan, and thank you for this.

Any time, see ya.

They walked inside lau tra house and i pulled out. This was a long day and im glad thats done and over with.

I drove towards my house and began making arrangements to have all my things sent in storage.

I have come to a decision, im going to try and find my mate. Just like my brother.

Pic is of lucy, laura and lena mate who passed away.

Saturday evening...............

Today my friend is having a family get together. Its partially because maya is leaving with me. And his cousin is vomming here to live with them.
Mark sas hes a cutie. But i dont care, this heart is for my mate.

I hopped in the shower to cool down because just thinking about him has gotten me hard. I lean my body with my ace body wash and wash my hair with mens sassoon shampoo.

I hop out and dry myself off. I wrap the towel around my waste and walk out the bathroom thats connected to my bedroom.

I had already picked out my outfit, nothing fancy, just a blue, black and whit plaid buttoned down shirt, a pair of black jeans, gray and black high top shoes, and a platinum watch with a blue face. I got dressed and checked myself in the mirror running my fingers through my wet hair, witch i am going to leave it that way.

I grabbed my keys and wallet, i walked out the door and locked up. This will be the last day i will be here in a while.

I hopped in my truck and swng by lauras to grab her and lena, whom are doing fine by the way. Did i mention, that there moms are planninga wedding. Whod of thought.

We made it to m and m's in thirty minutes.

The girls went ahead of me while i found a park. Its preety crowded already.

I climb out and lock the doors. I gett o the front and they have body guards who are not letting laura and lena in.

Um, do we have a problem here. I ask.

He didnt answer. So i went to grab the girls and pull them in.
But the huge gaurds stopped me.

You are not aloud in, only family.

Well. There closest griend and they are with me.

Prove it, he said.

O.k. i will. I pull my phone out and dial mark.

Bro, whats up...where are you, i jhear him yell above the music.

Im outsidw, your bonehead bodyguards want let laura lena and myself in.

Here i come bro, he growled.

Just as he was comming out( no pun intended) i smirked at the two dim wits who paled at the sight of a angry mark.

Really. Tis sirs are my best friend in the whole world. You will not be paid in full for this. And i told you how he looked and had two beautiful women with him.

Were sorry sir, we didnt realize it was daniel sir. Its dark out.

Its cool mark, just dont hore them anymore.

O.k. you will get your full pay, but you will not work here anymore.

They nod there heads and let us in.

Come on bro, ill introduce. You to some people. You too ladies.

As we walked around i kept smelling a scent that was intoxicating. But i couldnt find the scent.

Thirty minutes into the party i was starting to get bored.

Then just as iwas about to tell mark i was leaving the scent from before hit me hard. Ilooked up and mark was walking over towards me with a young man, im assuming is his cousin.

O.m.g. hes my mate. Fuck me hard. He smells good.

Hey dan, i want you to meet,

But before he can say his name, i said my mate.

MArk was shocked, my mate and i stared at each other for what seemed a long while, until he spoke with that heavenly voice.

Hello, im sidney......nice to meet you daniel. I mentally moaned at how wonderful he sound saying my name.

I stepped up to my little mate and smiled.
Hello sidney, its nice to meet you too baby.

He blushed beet red at the pet ne i gave him.

Oh shit, i here mark say beside sidney. I guess your relly apart of the famil now.

So does that mean, hour staying here with sid.

Oh shit...i forgot about that. I can't mark. I already have everything set to leave tomorrow.

I look down at sidne ugh and i see frowns on his face.

I lft his chin up so he can be looking at me.

Would you like to go with me little one. Well come back in a month or so. I just really miss mg brother and want to help him find his mate.

He began smiling and nodding. Can iark, go with my mate.

Of course you can, i would never keep mates apart.

Oh thank you mark. You are welcom cuz.

Little one, he looked up at me and smiled.

Yes daniel. Be rady in the morning o.k. can i have a good bye kiss.

He smiled and leaned up on his toes and wrapped his arms around my neck while my arms wrapped around his waste.

He licked my bottom lip and then plastered his lips on mine. It was a soft pleasant kiss. Not one of those hurried rushed kisses.

Mmmmm, i say as he disconnevt the kiss, you taste good. I need to get some sleep before the flight o.k. ill see you in the morning, i peck his lips andt hen let him go, witch is the hardest thing i ever had to do.

Mark and i had to get laura and lena in the truck because they were drunk. I grabbed my baby hand and squeezed it, not hard but soft.

See you in the morning sidney.

See you in the morning daniel.

I jumped in the truck and drove to laura house, thinking i found my mate and he is geourgeous.

Wait till dex heres about this. Would he be happy for me, or mad because i found my mate and he havent.

Well i hope he is happy for me.

Well see tomorrow evening want we.

This handsom little guy is daniels mate.

And thos is daniels outfit.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741 98 12
Someone said: "You don't know the value of something, or someone, until they are taken away from you." Wise words to live by. All my life, I've love...
1.3K 81 34
Kirby, Dexter, Poppy, have been best friends since birth. Kirby is a nerdy, outcast, unsociable, person. Dexter on the other hand is different he is...
1.3M 11.3K 11
On his first moon, Aden shifts into a stunning white wolf with red marking, the sign of a perfect sub, the dream of any dominant male. To him, it's a...
15.3K 392 38
BOYXBOY. Mpreg This is my first story so please be patient with me as I grow as a writer hopefully you will enjoy it and continue to read. I hope it...