shawn mendes imagines {under...

By sparklingmendes

lowercase intended/no smut [requests are currently closed] More

cheater
memories
safe with me
texts 1
you're okay
"i dont like her"
gender reveal
shawn won!!
build-a-bear
our spot
pregnant
coming home
prom
tears
i missed you
interview
gone
accused {requested}
every day
losing you
regret the words
pre-school tears
sleepy shawn
coming home late
cross the line
hit the road
what if
dorm surprises
he was a monster
amnesia
helpless
i remember
things will get better
car crash
its you {rewritten}
car crash {part two}
car crash {part three}
bad dream
hate
abuse
mornings with you
he was tired
forever and always, my love
he was tired {part two}
never would
never would {part two/suggested}
prank
deployed {requested}
san diego
fire
fire {part two}
fire {part three/suggested}
nothing but a burden
don't leave
must be strange
treat you better
rest easy
broken glass
broken glass {part two}
madison square garden
he's crazy about you
deployed {part two}
never doubt my love for you
i'm here
we'll be okay
follow my snapchat!
london
"please dont let my brother die"
texts 2
too late
photoshoots
i don't know {requested}
9-1-1
royalty {requested}
you are all i need {requested}
she'll be okay
guys guys guys
texts 3
happy birthday shawn
birthday boy {birthday imagine}
not how i planned it {birthday imagine}
broken windshields and shawn mendes
lightning strike {requested}
believe in me {inspired}
royalty {part two}
royalty {part three}
we will be just fine
we will be just fine {part two}
sick skype calls
illuminate
welcome to the world, little one
an emotional reunion
you're okay; that's all that matters {requested}
comparisons {requested}
pose {requested}
bad dreams and cuddles {requested}
new {requested}
it's been one year
thank you
thank you {part two}
we'll be okay {part two}
very important a/n!!
formal {valentines day imagine}
tokyo
manila
i didnt know
i didnt know {part 2}

police car's and cuddles

8.6K 154 4
By sparklingmendes

shawn mendes imagines
imagine xlv
-
shawn's pov

at first i thought i was dreaming.

but once i realized i was fully awake and still heard sirens, i furrowed my brows. i tried to ignore them, but they got closer and louder.

curious, i got out of bed and went to my window, stumbling through the darkness of my room. the sirens continued to grow louder, and i seen the red and blue flashing lights get closer until the speeding car pulled up my street.

my eyes were glued to the police car that flew by my house, and my heart stopped when i realized that it pulled into the driveway of the house across the street; my girlfriends house.

"fuck," i swore quietly as i ran to my closet and grabbed my sweater, pulling it over my head.

i grabbed my phone and ran out of my room, seeing mom, dad, and aaliyah all coming from their rooms.

"what's going on?" mom asked when she seen my expression.

"the cops just pulled up at brylie's house," i said as i ran down the stairs.

i pulled on my shoes, ignoring my their calls to stop, and swung the door open. as i went to run off my porch, something caught my attention. with it's sirens blaring, an ambulance pulled in beside the cop car and paramedics got out of the back, rushing inside with bags slung over their shoulders.

"oh my god," i muttered as i ran across the street.

a policeman seen me coming and put his arm out, preventing me from going any further.

"sir you can't go in there, this scene is under investigation," the cop said sternly, "you must leave." over his shoulder, i seen two police come out with a guy in cuffs.

what the hell?

"'my girlfriend lives here, i need to know if she is okay or not! what happened?" i asked, my hands clenching into fists, "who the hell was that?"

the officer sighed. "there was a break in. a young girl, who i assume is your girlfriend, was struck by the intruder. she got knocked out, but is conscious now and will be examined by the paramedics."

i sighed, my heart plummeting. a figure stepped out of their house, and i realized that it was a paramedic with brylie in their arms.

"please," my voice broke, "she's right there, I need to see her!" i tried to be patient, but the officer made it extremely hard.

"i don't usually let people do this," he sighed, "but i can tell how much she means to you. follow me." as we passed the cop car, i glared at the man who sat in the backseat.

"i've got this young girls boyfriend, can you make an exception and let him in?" the officer asked one of the paramedics in the vehicle.

"i guess so," the girl nodded, "come in."

i stepped inside and my eyes landed on brylie, who was moaning and writhing in pain on the stretcher. she was crying, her eyes screwed shut as another paramedic moved her jaw around slowly.

i crouched down next to the stretcher, startling her. her eyes flew open, and her droopy eyes flashed in recognition. she yelped, and the male pulled his arms away from her face.

"s-shawn-" she mewed, desperately trying to get ahold of me, "t-the man, he- he tried. it hurts." she was rushing her words, more tears dampening her cheeks.

"shhh," i said, my eyes welling up at the sight of her, "breathe baby. an officer told me what happened. i'm right here."

she broke down into a puddle of tears again, my reassuring words not calming her terrified state. i brushed my thumb along the back of her hand, watching as the paramedic that allowed me on stood her other side.

her brows furrowed in concern, her fingers gently rubbing against her jaw. she then looked up at me as the guy draped a blanket over her shaking frame, "her jaw isn't broken, but she definitely will be sore for at least a week or two."

i frowned, glancing down at her to see she was already looking at me, "okay."

"i have some pain meds here, i'll leave them with you," she handed me the small bottle of pills, "once every morning and night until the bottle runs out, then get more only if needed."

i nodded. she took my silence as an opportunity to continue, "she may experience dizziness and nausea. all of those symptoms are normal, as she may have a minor concussion."

i nodded again, "okay."

"her parents are inside being examined by other paramedics, nothing serious though," she said, "if she vomits or passes out, then i would seek medical attention, but until then, she should be fine."

"shawn-" she hiccuped again.

"hey," i brushed my fingers along her cheek bone, "i'm here. let's get you inside, okay?"

she weakly nodded her head, and i scooped her into my arms. she whimpered, and i kissed her temple. i stepped out of the ambulance carefully, the proceeding towards the front door. when i entered, she shuffled out of my arms.

i kept my hold on her, not wanting her to stumble.

she tackled her mother in a hug, and they held each other tight, "sweetie, you didn't have to jump in front of me like that!" her mother was weeping, and her father rubbed her shoulder.

"i c-couldn't l-let them h-hurt you," brylie replied weakly.

they pulled away and brylie looked at me, "stay. please s-stay the night."

i nodded immediately, "of course i will."

after the last paramedic left, and brylie said a final goodnight to her parents, i helped her up to her room. upon arriving, she slumped onto the bed. she winced, and i frowned again.

i crawled in next to her and gently maneuvered her so she was curled against my side. she instantly took my shirt into her fist, the material tightening against my skin.

there was so much i wanted to know, but i knew now wasn't a good time.

"i-i love you," she croaked, pulling me from my thoughts, "i woke up and heard mom and dad yelling. i went down and he grabbed me and then he hit me, i-i got knocked out and all i wanted to do was protect mom and d-dad."

"oh sweetie," i brushed away a piece of hair off her forehead, " i love you too, so, so much."

"did the sirens wake you?"

"yeah," i nodded, "i had to argue with an officer before he let me go to the ambulance."

"my head hurts," she mumbled.

"i know," i said, "it will. i have pills for you to take starting tomorrow."

she sniffled, and i realized she was crying. i instantly hugged her tighter, pressing my lips to her temple. i rocked her slightly, "god, i-i was so scared."

"i know, baby, i know you were. i'm so happy that you are all okay, i don't know what i would have done if anything bad happened to you," i cooed, kissing her head repeatedly, "go to sleep, okay? i'm staying right here the whole time."

"promise?" i knew she was fighting off sleep.

"i promise," i confirmed, nodding though she couldn't see me through the dark.

"i love you," she said again, her voice still breaking.

"goodnight sleepy," i whispered, "i love you too."

wc: 1261

all works by me:
- shawn mendes imagines
- therapy |s.m|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 204 20
Imagines to escape the reality of real life Reader x Shawn ⚠️Includes smut Started: 7.11.18 Ended: 19.12.19
32.2K 406 55
Just some cute imagines I decided to make ❤️ enjoy :) P.S contains some swearing, but not much Vote and comment on imagines if you like them <3 Follo...
662K 8.4K 72
Copyright ©️ 2015 Some nasty ass imagines I wrote a while ago. Completed May 18, 2017
1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!