Bella's Back And Dangerous Bk1

By BriannaWhitlock

Bella's back with her new daughter Renesmee. After Edward left her she got pregnant and made family with the... More

Chapter 1: Bella
Chapter 2: Forks/School
Chapter 3: New Girl
Chapter 4: The Cullen's
Chapter 5: Story Time
Chapter 6: Baseball!!!!
Chapter 7: The Nomads
Chapter 9: Prom
Chapter 10: The Talk
Chapter 11: Moving In
Chapter 12: The Call
Chapter 13: Letters
Sequel News! Please read!

Chapter 8: James

17.4K 540 106
By BriannaWhitlock

Chapter 8: James

Carlisle POV

As the door bursts down we all snap out of it. I point to the garage and me and Esme grab Bella and Renesmee. That name sounded familiar. I'll figure it out later. Me and Esme shove them into Edwards Volvo. Alice jumps into the front with Edward and Jasper in the back. I wonder how Bella took with Alice and Edward together? Everyone else gets into Rose's BMW. We all then race away.

I then hear a thought in my head. Bella's try to reach me.

'What are we going to do?'-B
'Not sure.'-C
'We need to get far away from here. I can mask our cents for a little while but not 24/7.'-B
'That's fine, but where?'-C
'Hmmmm not sure let me think on that.'

Then she's gone and I hear nothing, and is brought back to the present.

"So?" Asks Rose.
"What?" I ask.
"What are we doing, and where are we going?" Sounding frustrated and impatient this time.

"Hmmm not sure let me think on that." And with that they leave me alone to think. I hear someone snickering but no one in the car is laughing and then I hear,
'Copy cat.' Ah, right Bella. 'The one and only. Hehehe.'
'Hey your daughter Renesmee-'-C
'Ya, what about her?'
'That sounds like combination of two names right?'
Smiles. 'Ya and whatcha got?'-B
'It's sounds like Your mom Rene and Esme.'
'You be right.'-B

Silence.

'Do know where we are going to go?'-C
'Ya, I think we'll go to Phoenix. I hear I have a so called famous relative livin there and I would like to check her out.'-B
'That's fine I'll tell the others. I'm sure Edward will read someone's mind and figure it out.'
'Kay that sounds good over and out.'-B

"Alright we'll be going to Phoenix, Rose."
"Wasn't that the place the last accident happened." Rose whispered. Then it hit me, it was. Why did Bella want to go back their? She had some type of plan for sure, and I knew only half of it I was positive.

"Yes but it seems like quickest place to get, and its not like they came from Phoenix, like Bella they came from Italy, so it's unlikely they have any relatives their." I say. Rose nods and keeps on driving.

...............................................................

Bella POV

After having the little talk I try to focus on Ness. She looks calm, but at the moment she is starting to really panic. Jazz is try to calm her but its not working, and he is looking at me for help. Right she's panicking, he's feeling it. Crap, he's going to go into it to if she does not calm down.
I'm just about to talk to her through thought when Eddie boy says,
"We're going to Phoenix." Pixie gasps and Jazz looks at me if to say really and thinks 'Why?'
'One word REVENGE!'

He just nods focuses on trying to calm down Pixie before she has some vamp-a-tact. Get it vamp-a-tact because she's a VAMPIRE. Oh well, I try. He's also try's to calm down Eddie because he looks as if he would break the the steering wheel. Hehehehehehe. I smirk.

I look at Renesmee and realize she's trying not to burst out laughing at their reaction of going to Phoenix. She knows I planned this.

I sit their knowing whats probably going to happen. James is going to call trying get me and Ness away from the Cullen's. We're going to go to our ballet studio. He is going to almost kill us find out he tricked us, bite us then Eddie and his family are going fly in and save us. We then live happily ever after. Hmmmmm lemme think about that............AH NO!!!! This time we're doing it my way.

We soon get to the hotel and my plan becomes in action. And it starts by talking with Jazz and Carlisle.

...............................................................

Jasper POV

Everything had been just fine, we thought that maybe James had given up or stopped looking. WRONG. Once the door came down we had all snapped out of our frozen state and Carlisle and Esme grabbed Bella and Renesmee and were shoving them in Edwards Volvo. Alice got in the front with him and I jumped in the back with Bella.

I had no idea where we were going until Edward said,
"We're going to Phoenix." Alice gasps and I look at Bella as if to say really and think, 'Why?'
'One word REVENGE!'

I just nod and try to calm Alice and Edward down before he breaks the steering wheel. If Renesmee wasn't calm before she is now, because I can feel her happy ness and she looks like she would burst of laughing right now at the looks of their faces. I then realize Bella must have been thought talking with Carlisle because their was no way she could have told him by yelling we would all have heard and she would be found out.

When we get to the hotel Bella thought tells me and Carlisle she wants to speak with us privately when we get up to the hotel. How we are going to speak privately without everyone hearing us, I have no idea. But I'm sure Bella knows, she always ceases to amaze me these days.

Once we get one large hotel room for all of us Bella and Renesmee pull me and Carlisle into a room and shut the door. I'm about to ask how the others won't be able to hear us but she stops me and says,
"Hush."
We wait a few seconds before she nods at Carlisle and then turns to me.

"The others wont be able to hear us because I have put up my shield so they won't hear a thing, and we can speak." I just nod. Who knew. I wonder what else she can do. Then I hear,
'Later' in my head knowing it was Bella. I just nod at that not knowing what else to do.

...............................................................

Bella POV

After explaining my shield to Jazz and telling him I'd show him my powers later I turn back to everyone else.

"Alright if this is going to be like last time, James is going to pretend he has my famous Aunt who lives here. I'm expecting to get a call not to long from here. After I do me and Ness are going to pretend to fall for it. Five minutes after we leave I'm going to make Alice have a vision. But we're going to look human not like a vampire. We'll be vampires thou until you guys arrive which will about five minutes. What I want you guys to do is hover around us while everyone else deals with James. Carlisle you'll say we both just have broken foot and a rib or two. If he bites me or Ness hoping more me, we'll be okay I can get it out of us."
I look them both down "Got it?" I ask.
"Got it." They both say. I nod my head.

Then goes my phone, "I'll love you for a thousand years."

"Hello."
"Bella, Bella, are you their?"
"Yes I'm fine." I wink at everyone.
"Well, well if it ain't Bella." Says James.
I growl.
"What have you done to her?"
"I'll give her back if you and your little sister come, ALONE! With none of the Cullen's. Can you do that?"
"Yes." I breathed.
"Good, come over to your old ballet studio. You know where it is." Then the line went dead.

"Alright me and Ness are going to try and sneak out. I'll make Alice have some weird vision about something, and you guys try to make everyone focus on what Alice is seeing as if its important kay?" They nod their heads.
"Good I'm going to pull down my shield so don't say a word about this." And with that I pull down my shield and we walk out the door.

No one really looks up except Esme as we walk out. Eddie and Pixie are sitting on the couch, Posy and Esme are reading fashion magazines, and Emmy, of course, is playing a video game.

Me and Ness hover near the door. I then make Pixie go into a vision. Then everyone hovers near her. We then take the advantage and sneak out the door. We run down the stairs and through the lobby and into a taxi.
"Thirty-Fourth Street. The Old Ballet Studio please." I tell the driver. He nods and drives.

The vision I gave Pixie was of Emmy and Eddie playing a prank on Pixie, and her getting dunked in tomato and garlic sauce and then her smelling like garlic for a week. Hehehehehe!

...............................................................

We soon arrive at the Ballet studio. I thanked the driver, give him some money, and we walk into the Ballet studio.

"Aunt Rose?" I yell.
"Bella, Bella are you their?" I nod at Ness and we run over to the doors, and find just what I thought, Aunt Rose's broadway show playing on a little TV.

"Hahahahahahaha."

"You tricked us!" I say as me and Ness turn around playing along. Knowing the Cullen's will be here in 5. Five minutes to mess with this guy.

"Well I do get what I want, when I want, when I want, when I want iiiiittttt." The next thing we knew he was doing a little dance. Lights started flashing, the floor was glowing with a little disco ball. Victoria came into view and started dancing with James singing,
"And we will always love yooouuuu!!!" Then the Cullen's come and we all jump onto a fire breathing dragon and fly away into the sunset.

OK, I WISH. Ok, back to reality. James has now take out a video camera.

"Won't your lovely Cullen's like this."
"No!" We both scream at him. He then throws us across the studio. I throw out my shield to stop us from breaking our necks on the pillars.

I tell Ness to stay as I take the camera from him and crush it with my shield and throw him across the studio. I pick him back up and throw him again, then bring him towards me.

"It's to bad I can't kill, the Cullen's will get to do that, but hey as long as your dead, it's good to me." And with that I through him, and lay next to Ness just as Cullen's join us.

Carlisle and Jazz come over to me and Ness as instructed pretending, to check on us as the rest deal with James. He says we both just have broken feet and maybe a few ribs. Good job Carlisle.
He then sticks us in the hospital for a week just for good measure. Even Aunt Rose visits us during our time when she hears about us.

Sadly to say the newly built ballet studio is now in ashes again, and someone stole a Porsche. Pixie.

Well, I'll just say life was a-ok. Well, for the time anyway.

Well what did ya think? Please COMENT VOTE!!!
Thank you!!!
xxxxxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 788 19
Two months after Bella's 18th birthday, she discovered she was pregnant with Edwards baby. Excited and nervous, she was ready to tell Edward the good...
64.4K 2.6K 25
Book 3 of my twilight series. Book 1- Twilight: Bella's Back And Dangerous. Book 2- Twilight: Revenge. Everything seems to be settling down after war...
353K 6.4K 20
Renesmee was not Bella and Edwards only child. She has a graceful, beautiful, kind, and lovely little sister. Everyone loves her she's the heart of t...
353K 8.8K 50
(Completed) Bella and Edward have twin daughters but one is more powerful but the Cullens don't know about Anna's power they thought Renesmee was the...