Gleam In Dark √

By angelove2

#9 in fanfiction on 7 june 2016 #10 in fanfiction on 6 june 2016 # 15 in fanfiction on 26 may 2016 # 16 in fa... More

1. Their Gleam!
Character Sketch
2. He sneaked in!
HOT PROMO
3. Her bodyguard!
4. Monster awaken!
5. His salvation!
6. Unwilling Parting!
7. Their 1st meet!
9. Officially together!
10. Love test!
11. Alliance for her!
12. She did blunder!
13. He is a gangster!
14. Lover V/S Brother!
15. Long Enmity??
16. Mystery of Enmity!
17. They are murderers!
New cover
18. Secret of Murder!
19. The trump card!
20. Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

8. Hate for gangster!

8.9K 758 62
By angelove2

Pune .. Malhotra's ..

Manik reached finally at his house.. Well yes! It's a mere house for him built with rocks and sand.. A house which is full of darkness.. A house which was never his home.. But still he came back here..for his father..for his Cabir.. For his Navya.. He came back..

He entered inside ..and smiled looking at the calm scenery hanged in the hall..as the scene was calm..he smiled..because..there is the big secret behind that one scenery..

The scenery was made by Nandini.. Yes! When she was in college ..she had made that one..and in the exhibition Manik took that painting with him..because in just one mere look that painting soothe his heart.. And for the first time he felt relaxed..

"Manik..".. A loud exciting voice made him come back to reality.. And there he saw his Navya.. Cabir's wife and his sister-in-law..looking at him with full excitement.. she ran towards him..and in next moment..she was in his arms..

Manik : "hey..hey..relax.." ..he said as she hugged him tightly and soon even Cabir came out..as he heard his dramebaaz Wife ..shouting Manik's name..

Navya : "I missed you soooo much.." .. She said after breaking the hug..and he can see that never ending smile and genuine happiness on her face..

Manik : "even..I missed you..".. He said after placing his one hand on her cheeks.. Like a elder brother..

Cabir : " Manik..".. He exclaimed in a little low voice but the love filled in his eyes truly and simply explain the state of his heart..

Manik looked at his baby brother.. And opened his arms for him..Cabir ran to him..and engulfed himself in Manik's protective embrace...

They both shared a brotherly hug..while Navya admired their lovely bond..

Cabir : " Mumbai jaake Hume bhool Gaye na tu..".. He said in his dramatic tone after breaking the hug..

Manik : "Salle..notanki..come here..".. He slapped on his cheeks lightly then again took him for the brotherly hug..while Navya was watching the duo with a big broad smile..

Manik then looked here and there after breaking the hug..his eyes wander all around in the house..but there was none..Cabir and Navya noticed that..

Navya : " woh dad room mei hai.."..she answered him..and he smiled..

Manik : "mai milke aata hoon..".. He answered with a big smile..and ran upstairs to meet his dad..obviously he was excited to meet his dad..after all his father is his everything..

Cabir : " I really wish yeh jis smile ke sath upar gaya hai..usi smile ke sath wapas bhi aaye".. He said painfully as he was aware from the facts ..some very ugly facts.. Navya stand beside Cabir and both looked upstairs towards the room..

Mumbai.. Murthy mansion..

"I don't want any excuse this time..am sure Manik Malhotra is in India only..and that too in Mumbai.. Find him..I want him at any cost...".. Rudra pratap murthy retorted on the phone..and Rishab was there as well..

Rishab : "dad relax..Hume lead mili hai..we will trace his location..".. He calm down Rudra but Rudra seems to be very agitated..

Rudra : " Rishab..we have to catch him anyhow..he is the right hand of Raj Malhotra.. Agar Hume Manik mil gaya then Raj Malhotra will be destroyed.. ".. He said in fuming tone..and Rishab listened him calmly..

Rishab : " don't worry dad..I will look after this case by my own..and will get back to you..".. He answered in cajoling tone..and Rudra nodded in yes..then Rishab left out from the study area..and Rudra sat down on the couch..with laws book in his hand..

All this was seen and heard by Nandini..who came to Rudra with glass of juice in her hand.. She was very happy while coming to Rudra but soon all her happiness turned into despair and her gleaming face turned pale..

Nandini : "Manik..".. She enchanted his name in her heart like a true devotee..

Just then ..Rishab came out and saw Nandini standing on the gate..and lost in her own thoughts..

Rishab : "gudiya?" .. He called her very softly and clicked his fingers in front of her..which broke her trance..

Nandini : "Bhai..ap..".. She said abruptly..

Rishab : " Han..mai..but tujhe kya hua?".. He asked as the color of her face faded..but she instantly composed herself..as she knows her brother knows her in and out..

Nandini : "kuch nhi Bhai..woh mai dad ke liye juice layi thi..".. She answered and he smiled..he just simply said OK..and start walking out from there..but something clicked in her mind so she stopped him..

She turned around..and he too turn towards her..

Rishab : " kya hua?".. He asked being concern.. She walk towards him with hesitation ..

Nandini : "Bhai..Maine apko or dad ki bat suni..woh Manik...".. Before she could complete..Rishab said something..which scared her..

Rishab : " he is a criminal..".. His voice was very harsh and his eyes was full of anger..

Nandini : "Bhai..kya kiya hai usne?".. She asked in a very soft voice..

Rishab : " he has mercilessly killed many innocent people..he is the reason behind all the riots..he is a criminal..a bloody criminal..".. He told her with a very furious tone..and listening such hatred for Manik..Nandini was highly shocked..

Rishab : "but tu yeh sab kyu Puch rahi hai?".. He asked looking at her with confusion..

Nandini : " kuch nhi Bhai..bas yuhe..".. She answered cleverly ..and then after giving a smile yo her..he walked out ..leaving with so many question In her heart..

Nandini : "Bhai..ap use nhi jante..he is a golden heart person..Jo kuch apne mujhe uske barei mei bola..woh sirf ek side ki story hai..pura sach koi nhi janta..except me..".. She thought to herself while memorizing a smiling face of Manik..

After some minute..

She went inside the study room..for giving juice to Rudra..which she made for him..with all love and care..

Nandini : "dad..juice..".. She said in her sugary tone..and a warm smile..but Rudra didn't reacted..and was busy in his book..

Nandini : " dad..".. She again called him after placing the juice on the table..but then also he didn't reacted..she really felt bad..and her smile went away from her lips..

Nandini : "mai juice layi thi apke liye..".. This time she said in a little low tone..

Rudra : " rakh do..".. He answered still busy in his book..

Nandini : "but dad..taste toh ...".. Before she could complete ..he look at her with anger filled eyes.

Rudra : " problem kya hai tumhari?..dikhai nhi deta tumhe kya?.. Am reading something important.. Get out from here..".. He shouted at her showing no mercy on her ..tears eloped from her eyes ..and she ran out from here..

Her heart was bleeding with his harsh words..she never understood why her own parents don't show any care or concern for her?.. Why they never talked sweetly with her?.. Why she always have to bear a unnecessary wrath?..

She ran towards her room..and clashed on her bed..with hugging her pillow..she cried her heart out..

Nandini : "I miss you Manik..".. She said while crying..and shut her eyes tightly..

Pune..Malhotra's..

Manik entered inside his dad's room with a big smile ..as soon as he entered inside the room..his dad was sitting on the couch with his back facing Manik..

Manik : " dad ".. He said in a very enthusiastic tone..and his father turned around to see him..

Raj : " Manik..".. He said and stood up..Manik ran to him..he was about to hug him..when his father's sudden statement made him froze on his spot..

Raj : "what is this Manik?.. Is this your manners ?..without even knocking you came in.." ..he said in his stern tone..and this made Manik dejected..

Manik : "sorry dad..".. His voice low down..and his heart filled with immense pain..

Raj : " forget all..I called you for a very important reason..".. He came straight to his point..

Of course ..how can you forget Manik..he always calls you when he needs you.. His mind said..

But he is your father .. His heart answered..

"Shut up you both.." ..finally Manik shushed his thoughts..

Raj : "Nandini Murthy.." .. His one name shook Manik too core..

He looked at his father in utmost shock..his eyes widened in shock..and his heart started beating very fast..

Nandini.. Meri angel .. His heart screamed and screen freeze on his shocked face..

Sorry for being late..I have injury in my leg..and its paining from Last few days very much..

Thanks for loving the story..loads of love..Kajal :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 12.1K 18
PRIVATE CHAPTERS. Follow me to read ___ "Manik stop!" I mumbled. My voice came out like a whisper "You're drunk!" "Shh..." He breathed as he put his...
68.3K 3.7K 11
#58 in fanfiction 11th & 12 August 2016 Written By Alexa Nee
219K 5.9K 47
Mature content 🔥 ⚠ 18 plus Read at your own risk It's chapter 2 of only mine, as you guys know my old account was deleted by wattapd so I lost my...
25.9K 2K 16
💚All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you...