~My new Step Brother is a jer...

By Its_Just_Me_Aspen

"You see I would happily screw, but not get off. I want to listen to you moan my name, scream it. I want to f... More

~My new Step Brother is a jerk. A sexy jerk~(A Step Sibling Romance)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
This story isnt over -_-
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Update
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Run Away With Me. FINAL CHAPTER
BOOK 2
Rewrite

Chapter 4

36.5K 890 292
By Its_Just_Me_Aspen

Shea's P.O.V

I hopped in the passenger seat of Seths car and looked over at his shocked face and then at Lisa's happy face. 

"Yay! Your coming!" Lisa said happily

"Yup! I decided I could use some ice cream. I felt hot" I looked over at Seth his face flushed a light pink and a smug grin plastered on his face. 

"Well i'm glad I could be of asistance" He said resting his hand on my leg rubbing it softly. 

"Hey! Seth! Stop feeling up Shea!" We both turned looking at the 10 year old in shock. 

"Lisa! Where did you hear that?" Seth asked her 

"A movie I watched at Kimberly's. Gosh Seth you treat me like i'm 5!" She said with a huff. 

"Well you act th-"

"Seth. Leave it alone" I said resting my hand on his leg this time. He tensed at my touch and he gulped. Hahaha hes so horny right now from our makeout session. I'll tease him a bit. 

As he started driving I started moving my hand up and down his leg. He shot me a glare and I just smiled. I rubbed closer to Seth Jr and smiled. He was aroused. I put my hand over Seth Jr and I heared a soft moan escape Seths lips. 

"Seth are you okay?" Lisa asked. 

I kept rubbing. "Uhh ye- ohh yeah I am fine Lisa!" He said forcing a smile. He closed his eyes for a breif moment. 

"Eyes on the road Seth" I said to him. 

"I would but ya know I'm kinda distracacted" He said through gritted teeth. 

'Oops sorry" I removed my hand and smiled. I like teasing him. Now if I can only keep my control I can have him wrapped around my finger. 

We arrived at the ice cream parlor and ordered our ice creams. I was sat next to Seth and Lisa sat across from us. 

"I'm going to go run to the bathroom real quick" I said standing up. 

"I'm gonna go to, Lisa you'll be fine right?" He asked standing up.

"Yeah i'll be fine. Gosh Seth i'm not 5!" She pouted taking another bite of her ice cream. I just giggled and headed to the bathroom. I don't really need to go. I just need to clear my head. Seth followed me to the bathroom. Shit it was a family bathroom. 

"I'll go first" I said opening the door. 

"Oh no no no, We can go in there together" Seth said walking in after me. 

"Seth! I am not peeing infront of you" 

"Who said there would be peeing involved?" He asked with a rasied eyebrow.

"Really seth?"

"Babe, you caused a problem. You now have to fix it" My eyes looked over his excitement and smiled. 

''Sure" I said smiling at him.

"Really?" He asked shocked

I walked over to him. He back up his back pressed up against the wall. He looked down at me and gulped. I rubbed my hand over his erection through his pants earning him a groan. "Is Seth Jr excited?" I asked softly in his ear. I heared him gulp. 

"Ye- yes he is" 

"Do you want me to fix that for you?" I asked and them nibbling softly on his ear lobe. He sucked in a breath making me smile. 

"Yes please" I smiled and gently kissed his neck. Licking and sucking gently on his skin. "Damn Shea" Gosh he has no idea. He is going to hate me when I stop and walk away from him. 

"You like that Seth?" I asked suductivly. 

"Fuck yes I do!" He said grabbing my hips and rubbing them softly. "I know you wanted me Shea" I let out a laugh and he looked at me confused. 

"Sorry. We gotta get back to Lisa" With that I pryed his arms off of me and and ran back to the front of the parlor. I see Lisa sitting there talking to a boy that looked her age. She was smiling and he was smiling back. AWE! 

"Lisa who is this?" I said walking over to them. 

"Oh uh hey Shea! This is Benji! We are in the same class" 

"Hello Benji!" I said holding out my hand. He smiled up at me and shook my hand. 

"Where is Seth?" I laughed to myself

"He has a tummy ache he might be a while" I went into my pocket and pulled out a 20. "Here you and Beji go play mini golf. I'll wait for Seth" I said with a smile. 

"Okay! Thanks Shea!" Her and Benji got up and walked out walking next door to the mini golf course. A couple minutes later Seth walked out and saw me sitting there by myslef. 

"Where is Lisa!" He demanded

"Relax she is next door with a boy she likes. She is fine!" I said with a smile. 

"Are you crazy!? A boy? Hell no!" He started walking outside when I grabbed his hand. He turned and looked at our conjoined hands and smiled softly. "Seriously more teasing?" He asked with a smirk.

"I grabbed your hand not your dick" I laughed. 

"You could do that too" He said pulling me into him. 

"Seth stop, we are not a couple. I don't want any cute guys walking by and thinking i'm taken" I said with a wink. He just frowned. And let me go. I laughed and pulle dhim back in a hug. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings" I laughed

"I am still hurt but the hug helps. Maybe a kiss with make it all better?" He asked hopefully

"Nope not a chance." I let go of him and made my way out side. As we walked out Lisa and Benji where finishing up. 

"Lisa! C'mon we have to leave!" Seth yelled making Lisa jump. She looked up a blush on her cheeks. She looked down and finished puting her ball in the hole. 

When she was done she hugged Benji and made her way over to us. 

"Thanks for paying Shea! I had a good time!" She said with a smile. 

"No problem Lisa! Did you get his number?!" I asked her with a grin

"Shea!!!! No. Okay yes I did!" She started smiling like crazy. 

"Awe!!! Lisa has a crush!!!!" I said nudging her.

"Shut up! Do you blame me? He's a babe!" She said with a laugh. Seth made a gagging noise and me and Lisa laughed harder. 

"Seth! Shut up! Your the one with a crush on our new almost st-" Seth covered her mouth and smiled at me. Whe he thought she wouldn't say anything else he uncovered her mouth. "Step sister!" She finished which made Seth turn extreamily red! Awe he's so cute when he blushes!. 

"Lisa no I don't! She's not even my type! I prefer blonde!" 

"Mhm sure so thats why you guys where locking lips in Sheas room!" She laughed. I stopped and so did Seth. "Don't worry I won't tell Dad and your mom. I like Shea! I want her to stay and plus you guys make a cute couple!" She laughed and got in the back seat. I looked over at Seth and he looked as shocked as I did. 

"Ho- How does she know?!" I asked angrily

"She walked in on us! Not my fault! Gosh Shea!" He got into the car and I followed. Me and Seth are so not a cute couple! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! So here is Chapter 4!

Omg I just love Lisa she is so awesome! Kinda reminds me of myself!

Okay so what do you guys think of Seth and Shea's relationship? 

And danm she got him so good! Hahahaha

Okay so make sure you

Vote!

Comment!

And FAN ME! 

I love getting new followers and readers! 

I read all comments too! And I will reply to a few! 

Every commet/vote counts and helps me so if you love my book make sure you do that! Hahaha 

I LOVE YOU ALL! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

UNEDITED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 3.9K 24
This story is really HOT. Like really really really HOT. It's essentially about a college student learning about her hidden desire to submit to a man...
5.2K 473 42
"why the fuck did you went on a date with him? he is not even your type!!" he growls. "so what? he is friendly and nice to me" I replied confidently...
6.2K 184 109
the sequel, WARHAVEN II out now on my page/but watch for spoilers xx "I will always find you. No matter where, no matter how far. I will. Always. Fin...
13.9K 313 55
"I can't trust you, I can't listen to you, I can't believe you. I want nothing to do with you get the fuck out of my life Harry!" I yell at him while...