Chapter 10

Chapter 10 

Shea's P.O.V 

I sat on my bed, my knees to my chest, dried tears stained my cheeks with their paths. I have not left my room since I found Seth and that girl yesturday. He tried talking to me, tried getting in to explain, but what I saw was enough. I can't believe he would do that.... Yeah I guess I saw it coming when I kissed Casper in the hallway, If I was Seth I would be mad too but I would't go and fuck someone. 

I took a deep breath and looked over at the door. 

Should I go out?

Should I take the chance of facing Seth?

Should I even risk talking to Casper?

Casper. 

I get up and go to my purse and grab my phone and unlock it and see I have 20 txts and 34 missed calls from Casper! The texts mostly said: 

Shea! Are you okay?

I miss you baby

Call me

BABE!

ANSWER

I took a deep breath and decided to call him later. I can't deal with him right now.

I walked slowly to my door and unlocked it. I slowly opened it and looked out. Seth was sitting there... and looking up at me. He quickly stood up. He was in sweatpants and no shirt. Hes going to kill me. 

"Shea..." He said softly. I just looked at him. I thought all my tears were gone but they weren't. The started falling. "Oh Shea I am so sorry" He walked over to me and tried hugging me. 

"No Seth don't fucking touch me!" 

"Sh-"

"Seth no! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!" I yelled tears falling down my cheeks 

"SHEA LET ME FREAKING EXPLAIN!" 

"You have 5 fucking minutes" I said tapping my foot, my tears clearing. 

"Can we sit in your room?" He asked 

"I suppose. No funny buisness" I said moving so he could walk  in. 

I closed the door behind me and then was pushed up against the wall. My arms above my head and Seths bottom half pressed against mine. 

"Se-" 

"No Shea I am going to talk and you are going to listen" I looked at him rage filling my eyes. 

"Seth let go" 

"Not until you listen" He said looking deep into my eyes. 

"I am listening" I said looking away from his eyes. 

"Look me in the eyes Shea" I looked up into his eyes. His where full of tears. One escaped and I could help but feel bad. I hurt him just as much as he hurt me... 

"Okay I'm listening" 

"When I saw you with Casper I literally felt my heart brake Shea. I told you I hated seeing you in his arms why did you go and do it? The only thing I could think of is you were trying to getback at me. But when you kissed him and how you kissed him I knew you meant it" 

I didn't mean it Seth. I mean it when I kiss you. 

"I don't know what i'm supposed to do Shea. I am so sorry for what I have done to you. Your not a slut, if anything I am the slut. I am so fucking sorry" More tears fall from Seth's eyes. I wanted to hug him, to make him feel better. But why do I feel like its a bad idea. I don't want to get hurt, I don't want to hurt him anymore. 

"Please say something Shea" He said looking deeply into my eyes, his filled with tears. 

"Seth I don't know what to say" 

"Say you'll forgive me. I'll do anything Shea. I can't live knowing your not mine" He said leaning in. My eyes fluttered closed. I feel his warm breath on my face.

He whispers: "Shea do you still have feelings for me? Will you be mine please?" I shiver at his words. His voice. I'm falling for his trap. I have a bad feeling about this but at the same time it feels so right. "Please be mine" I open my eyes and stare into his beautiful eyes. I can't help but nod my head yes. 

A big smile appears on his face and I smile. His face bcomes serious and his eyes mysterious. 

"Im falling more and more in love with you Shea" His hand came up and touched my face his thumb carressing my face. I looked into Seths eyes and I got lost in them. 

Lost in the feeling of his warm soft hands carressing my skin. 

The feeling of being back in his arms that I missed so very much. 

The feeling of just him around me. 

All of that felt like heaven to me. I was falling in love with him... 

Im scared to be completely honest with you. What happens if that girle comes back and tries to steal him away from me. I can't have that. 

I won't have that. 

"Seth" I said softly

"Yes Shea?" 

"Can I ask you something?" I asked 

"Anything" He said with a smile. 

"Who was that girl?" His smile fell. 

"Shea it doesn't matter who she is. What matters is that you are back in my arms. I don't wanna loose you Shea" He said with the most loving look in his eyes. I looked into his beautiful eyes and saw the sincerity. He wasn't lying. 

"I just wanna know her name Seth" I said with a smug grin. 

"Her name was Ashlee. She was a slut I used to hook up with. I was mad. Im sorry" I put my hand on his cheek and carressed it softly with my hand. His eyes dropped to the floor. He was mad at himself. 

"Seth look into my eyes" He looked into my eyes and I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his silky smooth hair. "Kiss me Seth. Show me your sorry" 

The sides of his mouth started twitching into a smile as his leaned in and slowly pressed his warm softl lips against mine. The feeling of his ,outh against mine was pure bliss. 

I missed this

I missed him

I think I love him... 

I do Love Seth. I do. 

The warm feeling of him surrounding me made my whole body fill with love and lust. His and my breaths swirling together forming one. His soft warm lips pressed against mine. My fingers tugging and swirling in his hair. His hands wrapped around me pulling me closer to him. 

It was perfect. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys yes that did just happen like OMG!!!!! AHHHH!!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! OMFG!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT!