Chapter 13

Guys omg! I wanna say I am so sorry it has taken me so long to write!!!! Ahhhh! Ive been so busy I had summer school and my first year of high school was hell!!! So I'm gonna update now cause I love you guys! So heres chapter 13!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 13. Shea's P.O.V

Casper leads me to his car and he opens the passenger side for me. I smile and get in planting my but in the cold leather. He closes my door for me and goes the the other side of the car. He gets in and smiles at me.

"Ready?" He ask's with a large grin, raising his eyebrows up in down. I laugh and shake my head.

"Yea haha I'm ready" I say with a chuckle. I buckle up and then look up at the house. I see Seth standing there in the window, tears running down his face. I look over at Ashley as she storms out of the house angrily.

I feel my heart aching. He hurt me but all I want to do is be wrapped up in his arms. All I want to do is hold him against me... But I don't want to be hurt again...

"You okay?" Casper asks grabbing my hand in his. He intertwines our fingers.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say with a small smile. He nods and starts pulling out of the driveway. He lets go of my hand and out on the radio. The song Room to Breath by You Me At Six coming through the speakers. I sigh and look out the window at all the passing trees and people. I close my eyes for a few seconds. Seth not leaving my mind. Our argument, my tears, all my feels and thoughts rushing through my head like cars on a highway. I don't know what to do.

"Casper" I say softly.

"What do you need Shea?" He asks taking my hand again.

"Can you take me home? Im not feeling well all of a sudden" I feel the tears build up in my eyes. I look at him and he looks back. He roles his eyes and pulls over.

"Get out" He says calmly and not looking at me anymore.

"W-What?" I ask in disbelief a tear falling.

"Get the fuck out of my car!" He yells angrily. I jump slightly and open the door. I get out and close the door. Right as its closed Casper speeds away. I start sobbing and walking home, my house a few miles away.

I come up to a nearby park and I sit on the bench. I lay down and close my eyes, tears still falling.

Stupid

Stupid

Stupid

I repeat over and over again. Im so stupid. Why am I letting all of this bother me? Why am I crying over people who hurt me? Its pointless.

I sit up and wipe my eyes. Next thing I know I feel a hit to the back of my head. I fall forwards and my eyes close. Everything goes black. Im unable to speak, to open my eyes, to fight back.

I can feel a strong grip on my body and my arms get pulled back. I feel a metal of some sort wrap around my writs. I feel the attacker start to lift me up and I get thrown over his shoulder. I try to scream to move but I cant. i start crying because its the only thing I can do.

"Shut up!" The unrecognizable voice says to me. He slaps my ass hard and I wince. He walks fast and holds me by my legs. I hear a car unlock and a trunk open. He throws me in and I try to get a glimpse of his face but its too dark. He closes the trunk and I lay there. I try screaming and I squeak escapes my throat. I sob and start kicking my legs. I start to squirm slightly trying to get my hands free.

The car jerks forward and I scream. My head slams into the side of a paint can and I pass out.

-------------------------------------

The room is cold.

Its quiet.

Its dark.

My hands are still tied up.

And there is a clothe in my mouth, tied tightly around my head.

My face feels stiff from all my tears and I feel a sharp pain of the side of my head.

I slowly open my eyes, the empty room dimly lit by a single bulb hanging from the ceiling. I start to panic and look around.

Step

Step

Step

Step

My heart rate quicken and a person appears from one of the corners of the room.

He's tall. Lanky and his hair is greasy. He's about 20 years old and his eyes are a light green. He looks at me with disgust in his eyes and I feel mine fill with tears.

"It's nice to finally meet you Shea" he says with a smug grin. "Yes I know your name" He says as he walks closer. I panic as he does.

"Relax Im not gonna hurt you... Yet" he says with a loud evil laugh. "So Shea you know Ashley right?" He asks with a smug grin. "Thats my little sister. And since you fucked her over. Me and her though why not fuck you over too"