Dangers Back (sequel to "Dang...

By irwinwho

"Danger's back and he's more dangerous than ever." All Rights Go To JileyOverboard More

Dangers Back (sequel to "Danger")
"Can't stay eighteen forever-"
I'll never leave you.
"I'll take my chances."
"I'm going to protect you,"
"I thought I'd pay my old pal a visit."
"And now I have you all to myself."
She was my everything.
"Everything is broken..."
"Don't be mad at me."
"Watch it, Bieber."
"You don't want me to go?"
"You're better off without me."
"My main priority is you--"
"Things are going to start changing around here,"
Where the hell is my boyfriend?
"It's crazy to think about how much you've become a part of my life."
"I don't want to feel like this anymore,"
"They didn't believe in you but I did."
"You're still a dead man,"
"I owe you big time."
"I should've let you go when I had the chance."
"Don't fight me on this."
"I'm so going to hell for this,"
"You're a piece of work, you know that?"
"I needed tonight to be special,"
"You've gone off the deep end man."
And that's when all hell broke loose.
"You shouldn't be here,"
"Are you trying to get yourself killed?"
"What the fuck do you mean she's not picking up?"
"What if this is a trap?"
"--how much is your girlfriend worth to you?"
"It wasn't your fault."
"And now I'm just about done with you."
"I'll make you forget."
"She's going to get him killed you know,"
"Do you even know what the fuck you've done?!"
"You're my world you know that?"
"Jealousy is quite the sexy color on you."
"I have it all under control."
"-the past is repeating itself."
"and I'm choosing to let it go."
"She's never going to forgive you for this,"
"you ruined everything."
"I can't live without you,"
"I just want us to be okay,"
"No job goes unfinished,"
"She's not the same person,"
"You deserve the world even if I'm not in it."
"You'll survive without me,"
"I just want my life back."
Danger's Back 2

"I have a boyfriend,"

15.9K 192 44
By irwinwho

Kelsey's Point of View:

"Get your lazy ass up!" The piercing voice of none other than Carly Risi came barging into the room as the door flung open, slamming against the dresser behind it causing me to jump awake in my sleep though my eyes remained partially closed.

Mumbling incoherently, I threw my head farther into my pillow, desperately trying to block her out, hoping that the more I cuddled under the covers, the sheets would swallow me up and she'd leave.

But all hopes and dreams are crushed at some point.

"Don't you dare ignore me Kelsey Anne Jones or I will forcefully rip you out of that bed by your ankles!" Slamming a heeled foot to the hardwood floor, Carly crossed her arms against her chest, smoke practically flying out of her ears.

I groaned covering my face with my hands, desperately seeking sleep. "Please Carly, give me another five minutes," I moaned out, trying to find that peace of mind I was in just before Carly came into the room like her ass was on fire.

Groaning, Justin tightened his loose arm placed across my stomach, nuzzling his head into my neck as he remained in his sleepy nature, falling quietly back to slumber.

"I'm giving you to the count of three to get up or God so help me Kelsey, I will murder you," Her eyes burned against my skin as she glared in my direction. "One..." She emphasized purposely, "Two..." She raised her voice louder, "Thr-"

"For the love of God and all that is holy shut the fuck up!" Justin barked from beside me, his head shooting up about a few inches from my shoulder as he swore under his breath.

Narrowing her eyes, Carly huffed a breath, "This doesn't concern you, Bieber." She spat, feeling fairly feisty this morning as she stood her ground, refusing to fall under Justin's wrath.

Cocking a brow, Justin scowled, irritated, "When you're coming into my house, barging into my room and yelling at my girl then yes, it does concern me."

Knowing he had a point, Carly locked her jaw tight, gritting her teeth together, "Whatever," She hissed at Justin before turning to me, "did you forget that you have morning classes today or?"

Widening my eyes in realization, I shot up in bed, the blanket that oh-so comfortably kept me warm fell letting the cold breeze flash through me, bringing a sudden chill down my body. "What time is it?"

"It's a quarter to seven which means you have about ten minutes to shower, get dressed and eat before we have to leave," Checking her watch, she scoffed, "and in this case you might as well skip it all and just get dressed because we don't have much time to do it all."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I muttered under my breath as I slipped out of bed, searching around the room for something decent to wear.

Wiping his eyes, Justin sat up in bed, propping himself back on his elbows, his eyes falling on my scattering figure. "What the fuck is this that I hear about classes?"

"Did you forget we attend college Bieber or are you just plain stupid?" Carly sneered in distaste.

And to think they were making progress...

"Carly," I hissed, shooting her a look that told her to shut up or else before turning my attention back to Justin. "I'm still enrolled Justin, I still have to go to classes."

"I thought you cancelled them for today?" He grumbled, a look of annoyance twinkling in his eyes with a hint of desperation.

"That was back when I thought we wouldn't be home to make it on time, turns out we came earlier than expected," I shot him a knowing look of what I meant and he knew where I was going with this too. "I'm home now, I have to go Justin."

"No you don't," He mumbled, his eyes set on the wall as his eyes shadowed over in mist, "You just don't want to stay with me."

Swallowing, I inwardly took a deep intake, "Justin," I breathed out with a simple shake of my head. Closing my eyes, I turned to Carly. "Can you give us a second? I promise I'll be out in a minute."

Spotting the frantic glance I was giving her, Carly caved, nodding her head. "I'll be just outside so no funny business." Pointing a stern finger at me, Carly turned, opening the door before disappearing behind it.

Once we were out of ear shot, I crawled on top of the bed and over to Justin where I kneeled in front of him. Taking his head into my hands, I placed a chaste kiss to his forehead, "I don't want to leave you, in fact, it's the complete opposite. I want to stay and take care of you but I also have a life apart from ours and I intend on finishing it."

Placing his hands lightly on my hips, Justin contemplated what I had said before looking into my eyes, "I don't want you to go."

"Justin," I sighed, "I am not going to argue with you-"

"Then don't." Justin shrugged nonchalantly.

"That's kind of hard to do when you're being stubborn." I objected, pouting my bottom lip into a frown.

Reaching up, he brushed my hair from my face before letting his hand fall to the base of my neck. Pulling me down to him, he gently brushed his lips against mine. "I'm not stubborn; I just want you all to myself today."

"You have me to yourself every day," I countered, my eyebrows raised.

Within a split second, Justin had flipped us over so that he was now hovering over me. "That's not true." He mumbled, his eyes scanning my face before falling down to my lips as he licked his own.

"It is and you know it."

Leaning down, Justin gave me a soft kiss to the side of my neck, letting his breath tickle my skin as he pulled away enough to talk to me, "you and I both know you don't want to go. I'll even make a bargain with you."

"What?" I shakily responded, "What is it that you could possibly bargain with me for?"

"I'll give into your temptations from earlier today if you promise to stay the day with me." Trailing kisses from my jaw all the way down my neck and up, I let out a shaky breath as my eyes fluttered closed.

"J-Justin..." I moaned, my body arching into his as his fingers interlocked with mine once he outstretched my arms up above my head.

"Do we have a deal?" He muttered, his lips nearly finding mine. They were right there. Just one twist of my head and I'll have them sealed.

"Please," I begged, despite the arousal that grew within me, I knew we shouldn't be doing this right now but I was yearning to feel his lips on mine.

"Please, what?"

"Kiss me."

"Not until you accept my offer, baby," His tongue rolled off the pet name in a seductive manner, one he knew drove me crazy inside and out.

"No," I shook my head, "We can't do this right now." Pressing my palms to his chest, I pushed, indicating that I wanted him to get off of me.

Growling under his breath, knowing I wasn't going to cave in, Justin exhaled harshly. "Fine," He spat, moving away from me, "But I'm taking you to school then."

"This is absolutely ridiculous! If I would have known he was going to take you, I would have left by now." Carly moaned and groaned as she gradually made her way down the stairs.

"Oh pipe down Risi, you're giving me a migraine." Justin snapped, rubbing his head in emphasis to his words. "You have quite the mouth on you, do you ever put it to any use or do you just nag all the time?"

Dropping her mouth to the ground, Carly flushed white as all the color in her cheeks disappeared, "You're a fucking asshole."

"And you're a fucking drama queen, I guess we all have traits we dislike but have to live with unfortunately." Shooting her a sarcastic smile, Justin grabbed his keys from where he had last put them while sliding on his leather jacket.

"You guys bicker like you're the ones who are in a relationship," I retaliated with a roll of my eyes while pulling on my converse sneakers.

Justin snorted, "Please babe, don't even go there. I rather eat dirt than ever think about getting anywhere near a relationship with Risi." Shooting Carly a look of disapproval, he smirked, "no offense."

"Oh, none taken," Carly waved a hand dismissively in the air, "Because I'd rather claw my eyes out then to ever go within even an inch of you." Flicking her hair across her shoulder, Carly opened the front door before stomping out and down the pathway towards her car. "I'll see you in class, bitch!" Carly called out from behind her, giving me a two finger wave as she blew me a kiss before getting inside her car and driving off.

"Oh the irony," Justin muttered in reference to what Carly had called me. "Are you ready?"

Nodding, I took his open hand in mine, following him out the house. As we neared his car however, I felt as if I was the only one walking. Furrowing my eyebrows, I glanced behind me to see Justin staring at the trashed lawn. Looking at his expression, I could sense the amount of vile that was building up inside of him. Pressing my hand to the side of his face, I forced him to look down at me, "It's done-over with. Don't think about it, come on." I tugged on his hand and to my luck; Justin began moving his legs, his eyes trailing ahead of him.

Letting out a relieved breath of air, I released his hold, walking over to the passenger side, the both of us quickly seating ourselves in.

Bringing the car to life, Justin took a quick look back at the lawn before exhaling a sharp breath and driving out onto the street where he put the car into drive and began his journey down the road.

Fishing inside the pocket of his jacket, Justin pulled out a pack of cigarettes along with a lighter before throwing them carelessly to the side. Fumbling with the box, he slid one out, layering it between his lips before lighting it up. Taking a few puffs, he took a sharp turn onto a separate street, the car instantly hazing over in smoke.

"You've been smoking a lot lately," I stated a matter-of-factly, a twinge of uncertainty laced in my voice.

A sly smirk tugged at his lips, "It's something I do when I'm stressed. It keeps me from blowing shit up," Giving me a quick side glance; he patted my knee gently, squeezing it soon after, "don't worry about it."

"I'm not," I gave him a small smile, laying my hand over his as I looked out the window. "I trust that you'll use your head while I'm gone, which will only be a few hours."

"You have nothing to worry about, I'll be a good boy, I promise," Sending me a wink, he chuckled while stopping at a stop light.

Giving him an exasperated sigh, I shook my head, "Why do I have a feeling you're being facetious with me?"

"Face-what?" Justin chuckled, giving me an incredulous look that screamed confusion.

"Facetious," I repeated, "it means silly, told in a joking matter." I shrugged my shoulders, pointing a finger in his direction teasingly, "which I think you are doing."

Pressing a hand to his chest, Justin gasped mockingly, "Why I would never do such a thing." Smirking, he gently squeezed my chin in between his thumb curled index finger reassuringly. "You worry too much. I won't do anything you wouldn't approve of, cross my heart and swear to die." Pulling the cigarette from his lips, he let out a perfect ring of smolder.

"You better not be lying to me Justin Drew Bieber because I swear-"

Cutting him off with a kiss to the lips, Justin grinned over at me, "You talk too much you know that?" When I huffed, he continued, "I won't do anything besides, the guys are with me, they'll make I'm good while you're away, okay?"

Contemplating this all in my head, I finally caved, "Fiiiine," I dragged out lazily, "but if I come back and find out that you..."

"That I..., what?" Justin challenged with a raised eyebrow.

"That you, I don't know," I grumbled, "Burned down the house!" I threw my hands up in exaggeration, "I will murder you with my hands."

Stepping on the gas once the light turned green, Justin opened the window, throwing his cigarette out before rolling it shut. "I'm so scared babe, you got me shaking in my shoes." Barking out a laugh once I reached over and slapped his shoulder, Justin grabbed my hand in his before I could retrieve it. Brushing his lips against my knuckles, "Relax," He breathed out, "Just focus on school and getting that shit over with so you can come home to me."

Smiling, I fought the blush that began to creep against my cheeks, "Yeah, yeah..." I murmured.

Caressing my cheek, Justin didn't say a word as he turned and face forwards, his eyes glowing with adoration.

Stealing glances over at him every now and then, I felt the familiar feeling of butterflies flutter in my stomach endlessly. Shuffling in my seat, I rested my head back against the headrest, letting my eyes fall to the side as I watched the trees and houses roll on by in a blur due to how fast Justin was driving.

"We're here," Justin declared as he drove up in front of the building. Putting the car on park, he looked over at me. "I'll pick you up at three, okay?"

Nodding, I leaned over, giving me a kiss on the lips. Just as I was about to pull away, Justin grasped the back of my neck, keeping me in place as he deepened the kiss. Without even so much as asking for entrance, Justin slid his tongue inside, slithering it against my own causing me to moan quietly.

Grasping his jaw in my hands, I pushed myself closer to him before finally, I pulled away breathlessly. "I'll see you later," I whispered, trying to calm myself down from the high I just received.

"Yeah, see you." Smirking, he pecked my nose before drawing away entirely, watching as I grabbed my bag and exited the car, the door shutting closed behind me.

Giving him a small wave, I waited until he drove off before meeting Carly by the entrance.

"Well that was quite the show," Carly wiggled her eyebrows, giggling soon after. "Even though it almost made the breakfast I had this morning, rise, I managed to keep it down."

I nudged my side into hers, "Oh, shut up, like you and John don't make out or anything."

"Not like that, no." Carly laughed while wrapping an arm around my shoulders as she hoisted me closer to her. "But I'd be lying if I said I didn't find that cute."

Rolling my eyes, I laughed lightly, "You're almost just as bipolar as he is."

"Hey now," She looked at me, "I just have mixed feelings when it comes to some things especially him, Justin on the other hand, is just... well, Justin."

"That makes sense," I teased.

"You know it's true," Carly shrugged. Stopping at the door of our first class, Carly reluctantly took hold of the knob. "Get ready for two hours of hell," She grumbled.

"Thank God that was over; I thought he'd never stop talking!" Carly exclaimed loudly, her arms fluttered in the air in over exaggeration as she held her books in her hand. "I swear, I feel like the time ticks on by even slower just because we're stuck with him."

"Maybe if you'd stop complaining and checking the time every five seconds, it would go by faster." I pointed out while laughing.

"Nope, sorry, I can't. I feel like I'm in a funeral. He just drones on and on about nothing but bullshit." Carly huffed an infuriated breath as she tucked her arms against her chest, her books tucked underneath.

"Whatever you say, Carly." Opening the door that led to the cafeteria, I took the table that sat right next to the windows. "I'm starving," I pulled my bag on top of the table; digging through it to find any loose singles I had inside.

"Me too," Carly sat across from me. "I'm thinking pizza today, what about you?"

"Same," Pulling out a crumpled five dollar bill, I put my bag on the empty chair beside me.

"I'll be right back," Carly declared as she stood, pushing her chair in while brushing her hair from her face,

"Where are you going?" I looked up at her.

"To the bathroom, I had to pee for hours now."

"Why didn't you go during class?"

Giving me a knowing look, she sighed, "Because Mr. Rodgers doesn't let anyone go. He's an asshole like that."

"Okay, hurry up then, I'm hungry." I pouted my bottom lip.

"You can come with, you know."

"No, thanks, I hate the bathrooms here. That's why I wait to go home."

Rolling her eyes, Carly began walking away, her body disappearing behind the sea of kids waiting to get lunch, others rummaging to leave, some just getting in.

Fumbling with my fingers, I yawned, covering my mouth as I watched everybody go about their business. Pulling out my phone, I flicked through the apps, trying to find something to keep me company while I waited for Carly. Finding Justin's number, I texted him that I was ready to go in half an hour before tucking it away in my jeans.

The scraping of the chair across from me caught my attention. Putting my phone away, I sighed, "it's about time you-" Looking up, I stopped myself short once I noticed it wasn't Carly I was talking to but instead it was Tanner.

"Hey," He smiled, showing all teeth as he flipped the chair around, straddling the back of it.

"Uhm, hi." I replied curtly, searching for any signs of my bestfriend, desperate for her to save the day so I wouldn't be stuck alone with him.

"You seem like you saw a ghost, did I do something?" Tanner searched my eyes, the trace of a smile gone from his lips as he furrowed his eyebrows together.

Locking eyes with him, I felt my heart accelerate. "Not really, no."

"Then what is it?" He licked his lips, staring intently at me, his face contorted in confusion.

"I have a boyfriend," I blurted out. Mentally slapping myself in the face, I squeezed my eyes shut, inwardly cursing myself.

"I know..." He let out a low ripple of a chuckle.

"And he wouldn't like you talking to me." I confessed, composing myself back once more. I couldn't let him know the affect he had on me.

"Why not?"

"Because," I shot back, slowly growing irritated by his short lined words and questions. "He just wouldn't so I suggest you leave me alone."

"Look," He sighed, "if this is about what happened a few days ago, I was just messing around."

Now it was my turn to raise eyebrows around here. "What makes you think this has anything to do with that?"

"Because that's the only time I ever spoke to you and even then you seemed nervous. I can read people, you know."

"Oh really? Then what do you suppose I'm feeling now?" I challenged.

"Annoyed," He replied with a smirk, "But I'm not going anywhere until I explain myself to you."

I let out a nervous chortle, "I really don't think that's necessary-"

"Please? I promise I'll leave you alone after if you tell me to." He put his hands up as a sign of meaning no harm.

"Fine," I sighed, settling back in my seat as I crossed my arms against my chest, "Explain."

"My best friends dared me to mess with you. I told them that I found you cute, which you are and they told me how you were going out with Justin Bieber and that I didn't have the balls to step up to you. So, I did," He shrugged, "it was meant to be harmless. I didn't mean to make you feel threatened in any way shape or form. I promise I'm not a creeper," He laughed wholeheartedly.

Narrowing my eyes, I pursed my lips, "best friends? Didn't you just move here?"

"Yeah-wait, how did you know that?" He cocked his head to the side.

Opening my mouth to say something, I shook my head, "Don't worry about it. Just answer me."

Giving me a weird look, he shrugged it off, "I used to live here up until I was about fifteen and then I moved away to Colorado but came back to finish off college here."

"Why'd you come back?" I countered.

"I already told you, I wanted to finish college here, with my best friends." He replied back nonchalantly.

Staring at him for what felt like forever, I sighed after a few minutes. "Fine," I mumbled, "I believe you."

"Sweet," He grinned.

"But it doesn't mean I trust you. I still don't know you or who you are."

"That's understandable." He nodded, a mischievous gleam in his eyes, "so why don't we get to know each other better then?"

"I'm back!" Carly chimed, her face falling and her pace slowing as she reached our table, her gaze falling on Tanner.

Snapping my head up, I breathed out a sigh of relief, "Hey Carls," I forced a small smile. "What took you so long?"

"Long line, who knew so many people, had to use the bathroom?" She cleared her throat, "are you ready to get something to eat?" Her eyes searched mine, a look of distress transferring from them.

"Uhm, no, I think we should go. It's getting late and I told Justin," I emphasized his name, "that I'd be done by three."

Carly glanced at her watch, "And it's two fifty. Yeah, let's go he's probably waiting for us." Grabbing her bag, she excused herself, waiting patiently-or rather impatiently for me to get my things.

"See you around," I mumbled, not even bothering to push my chair in as I walked after Carly, desperate to get out of here.

"Wait-when will I see you again?" Tanner's voice trailed behind us.

Looking over my shoulder, I shrugged, "I don't know." Opening the door that led outside, both Carly and I sped as if our life depended on it, out of the building where the familiar car stood parked near the sidewalk.

Feeling my stomach plummet to the ground, I swallowed hard.

"Hey," Tanner grabbed my elbow as he turned me around.

Widening my eyes, I glanced at Carly and then Justin's car before looking back at Tanner. "I don't think you should-"

"I told you I'd leave you alone and I'm keeping my word but I can't help but feel bad that you're this scared of me." His face fell into a frown.

I wanted to groan and tell him that it's not you I'm scared of but the situation you're bringing yourself into that has me worried but I held back, instead, letting out a sigh. "Look, Tanner, you seem like a nice guy and all but I just can't do this right now. Okay?"

A car door slammed behind us, startling me but there was no use in turning around. I knew who it was.

"Get your filthy hands off of her." Justin's voice barked venomously.

Shooting his head up, Tanner's eyes widened as he took a step back, his hand releasing me almost instantly. "Whoa dude, relax. I wasn't doing anything, I swear."

Clenching his jaw, Justin wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into him and away from Tanner. "Get in the car," He growled in my ear.

"Justin-"

"Kelsey," Justin spat, his voice icy hot with anger, "now."

Without another word, I turned, leaving the sight as I shakily made my way over to Justin's car. Opening the door, I sat inside, praying to God that Justin didn't do anything stupid.

Forcing myself to look out and over to them, I squinted against the sunlight, making out their bodies. Justin was close to Tanner, his back to me but I could tell he was in protective mode because his hands were balled at his sides.

Pulling my knees up to my chest, I bit my lip, desperate for this all to be done with so he could just take me home where I'd be able to calm him down.

Seconds later, the door to my left ripped open and Justin sat himself inside. He radiated fury and I knew, he was pissed beyond belief.

"Justin," I whispered, desperate to keep him from falling back into his dark place-the place I hated the most.

"Not now Kelsey," Justin hissed, his jaw still twitching and his eyes brewed a black storm as he stared out ahead of him. Taking a deep breath, he pulled the car out and drove off, another cigarette flying from his pocket and in between his lips as he lit it up, smoke wafting the entire car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 199 8
M/n 'died' on his birthday and was taken to the world of Tokyo revengers he was determined to help takemichi with his mission to save Hinata Tachiban...
293K 6.8K 52
"If they catch you-" "I know what'll happen, but I stopped giving a fuck about them the day I met you." [Jason McCann fan fiction written by demileyy...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
80.1K 1.8K 58
'Never thought I could ever be loyal To someone other than myself I never thought I could ever be a spoiler Guess anything is possible with your help...