Eenie Meenie Miney Mo! [A Fre...

Da bluewolfgirl01

Brooke Kelly is a fun loving witch. She loves pranks but is a very clever student. When she plays a prank tha... Altro

Chapter 1 - First Day
Chapter 2 - Potions
Chapter 3 - Date Night
Chapter 4 - Shreiking Shack
Chapter 5 - The Burrow
Chapter 6 - Merry Christmas
Chapter 7 - Weird Day
Chapter 8 - Christmas (Snape's P.O.V)
Chapter 9 - Not So Average Day
Chapter 10 - Break Ups...
Chapter 11 - ...And Make Ups
Chapter 12 - Fight and Flight
Chapter 13 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Chapter 14 - Revenge. Best Served Wet
Chapter 15 - The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 16 - Sorry, This Is The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 17 - What A Day
Chapter 18 - Bye, Bye
Chapter 19 - Therapy With... Snape?
Chapter 20 - Draco The Doofus
Chapter 21 - Plan Night
Chapter 22 - And So You're Back From Outerspace
Chapter 24 - Malfoy the Little Weasle
Chapter 25 - Secrets Unfold
Chapter 26 - Crappy Chappy
Chapter 27 - Final Chapter of Year 5
Story Updates
The sequel has been uploaded!

Chapter 23 - Boo!

4.3K 84 42
Da bluewolfgirl01

READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM PLEASE! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!!!! THANKS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 23

                “So tell me. What exactly happened between the three of you?” Professor Dumbledor asked. Word had gotten out about Claudia giving Fred the potion and the news spread like wild fire soon everyone was coming up to me and George and apologising for what they said.

                “Well i thought Fred was acting like a jerk -” I began before Fred intterupted me.

                “Which i apologised for later on.”

                “Yeah, then me and George sort of got together to see what would happen but it didn’t matter becuase Claudia was with him. Then after a couple of weeks I was in potions and a girl, Rosie Clark, told me what she thought was up with him and so i went off to find him.”

                “The potion was wearing thin by then and i could take control of myself so i tried to leave her and find Brooke but Claudia wasn’t having any of it and kept of hanging onto me and apologising for what she did.” Fred carried on.

                “Then I found them in the great hall and waited to see what was going on. At some point Fred shook her off and left leaving her standing in the middle of the floor.” I carried on.

                “Then i saw Brooke walking over to her but Claudia ran after Fred, i don’t think she saw Brooke, then she slipped and fell on the floor and was knocked unconcious for a bit.” George gave Dumbledor the edited version of the story, we decided it would be safer to do that so no one, apart from Claudia hopefully, would be expelled or fired.

                “So where did Snape come into this?” Dumbledore asked looking over his half moon spectales at us.

                “Well at the end of the lesson he came up to find her becuase she looked really worried and just took off near the end of the lesson, so when he found Brooke he saw Claudia next to her and Brooke told him to give her something for her head. He did after a while.” Dumbledore chuckled at his last remark.

                “Professor Snape isn’t one of the most... how do i put this... one of the most giving people i know.” Dumbledore said smiling kindly at us, is eyes dancing with humour.

                “You can say that again.” Fred and George chorused and i had to laugh.

                “So did anything else happen?” He asked me.

                “Well she admitted that she had given Fred a potion and laughed in my face. So i did hit her.” I admitted and he shook his head.

                “You do know that beating a fellow student is not allowed in this school don’t you Miss Kelly?” He asked me kindly but firmly.

                “I do and i won’t happen again. But in my defence she did steal Fred and give him a potion that is banned to consume in this school, so i do think that I had a right to hit her.” I said fairly and he chuckled.

                “I do think that is fair, but don’t do it again.” He smiled at me and i nodded. “Well i think i have enough now, so if you would kindly return to your dorm i would appreciate it.” He said and so we left with mixed feelings. I think we were slighlty tense from lying to him point blank but happy that she should get punished.

                “Well... that was... tense.” Fred joked and slung an arm over my shoulders as we made our way to the common room.

                “Yeah.” I agreed then i saw Snape walking towards us. “Hi sir.” I said as he walked over to me.

                “Hello Brooke.” He smiled slighlty at me then nodded slighlty at the other two. “Do you know what Professor Dumbledore is going to do about Claudia?” He asked and i shook my head.

                “No but i hope she get’s expelled, i’ve never liked her.”

                “Not everyone you don’t like has to get expelled you know.” He said smirking at me.

                “I do know that actually. But she does need to get lost.” I said bluntly and everyone laughed at my grumpy expression.

                “I suppose. Dumbledore needs to see me so good night.” He said to me and walked off towards the heads office.

                “What a pleasent fellow.” George said innocently.

                “That he is. I can’t wait for the day he will be my Father in – law.” Fred joked.

                “I’m sure he can’t wait either.” I laughed and patted his chest as we walked through to the common room where i was quickly greeted by Rosie.

                “Hiya! How did it go?” She asked me hugging me.

                “Meh alright. There might be an odd chance Dumbledore may want to talk to you but you know to say right?” I asked her and she nodded. We knew that she might get involved slightly so we all practised the speech over and over again so we didn’t forget it.

                “So lets plan tomorrow night.” I said excitedly so we all gathered around the fire place and talked in hushed tones over what we would do tomorrow with the camp out.

                “I can’t belive i’m doing this.” Rosie whispered to me. It was half past seven and we were heading over to the shreiking shack. I had brought a small handbag along with me and put an udetectable expansion cahrm on it so i could fit all our sleeping bags, food, money, tent in it.  Cool huh?

                “Better belive it. Oh my gosh i’m so excited.” I said grinning from ear to ear at Fred who grinned back just as excitedly at me.

                “Oh my god This is like! So awesome!” George said puting on an american girl voice and gushed.

                “Shut it George.” I grinned at him and he laughed at me then he and Fred bowed in an overdramtic way as we reached the door to the shack letting me and rosie go in first and they quickly followed behind us.

                “Where are we sleeping then?” Rosie asked timidly, she was a little shy around them still but was more comfortable with me now.

                “At the very top outside. That’s why I wanted to bring the tent along.” Fred said.

                “That i had to carry!” I pointed out.

                “And i love you for that.” He said sincerly with a joking tone to his voice and quickly kissed me making me blush.

                “Aw.” George and Rosie chorused before they both looked embarrassed and looked away from everything.

                “Come on guys let’s get a move on. I want to watch the sunset!” I said excitedly and quickly headed up the stairs and the others followed me. When we got ousidea cool breeze welcomed us making me pull my jumper around me tighter.

                “Let’s put the tent up now so we can watch the sun set from inside.” George said, coming up with quite a good idea for once. So we put the tent up just in time to watch the sunset.

                “Wow it looks... wow.” I said and watched as the sun burnt the sky turning it a beautiful orange colour.

                “Yeah.” Fred agreed softly and put his arms around me and i leaned into him wrapping my arm around his waist pulling him into me. “Trying to steal my body heat?” Fred asked grinning down at me.

                “Yup.” I said popping the ‘p’ and kissed him lightly and snuggled into his side.

                “Look at the others.” Fred whispered very softly and quietly becuase the other two were sitting on the otherside of me. I looked to them slowly and subtly and saw Rosie was leaning against George’s arm and smiling slightly. I turned back to Fred and pulled an ‘aw’ face and he grinned down at me. They looked cute together; small, precious Rosie leaning against crazy and loveable George. I heard a howl somewhere in the distance and smiled to myself, this was a beautiful night. Me and Fred and George and Rosie all together looking holmsome and cheesy. The howl got closer but i thought nothing of it and rubbed my eyes sleepily.

                “I’m really tired, i think i’m going to turn in.” I said and shuffled back into the tent like a catterpillar (becuase i was in my sleepingbag) and laid down on my pillow.

                “Me too.” Fred said and laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I turned round to face him and the other two came in quietly and we carried on watching the sun set.

                Then i heard the howl again. This time it felt like t was right below us. I tensed up and felt the others do the same thing.

                “What. Was that?” I asked tentativley.

                “The wind?” Rosie asked worridly not beliveing what she said. It was quiet again before another long howl came out and i jumped up and quickly ran out of the tent and pressed my ear against the door to hear where this... beast... was. I could hear heavy breathing coming from the floor beneath us.

                “It’s on the floor below. We need to hurry up and get everything together and in my bag.” I whispered to the others who were sitting up in the tent. The quickly followed my command and everything was packed away in ten minutes flat.

                “Er Brooke. How are we going to get past it?” Rosie asked. Crap.

                “Didn’t think about that.” I admitted and ran a hand through my hair nervously then nearly pulled it out when i heard it walk up the stairs. “Shit.” I whispered and we backed to the edge of the wall and raised our wands like we could efend ourselves. I heard a low growl and the thing bang on the door with it’s head and Rosie whimpered and for some reason i walked forwards until Fred grabbed my arm.

                “What are you doing?” He whsipered angrily to me.

                “Haven’t a clue.” I said and shrugged it off and gingerly walked forwards. Suddenly the door burst open, flying off the hinges and nearly knocked me off my feet. Rosie screamed and my own scream got caught in my throat then there was a bang and someone apparated infront of us and shot sparks at the giant wolf infront of us.

                “Shit!” I shouted as the wolf collapsed in a heap. “Is it dead?” I asked the person who saved us.

                “No.” The silky voice said and i nearly crapped my pants. Oh crap it was Snape. He’s going to KILL us! He’d already told me and Fred off for coming here, now we were camping out with others on a full moon? I’m surprised he hasn’t killed us on the spot. He turned round and glared at me with so much hatred in my eyes i involentarily flinched. “Let’s hurry up and get downstairs before it waked up.” He said in a low voice and we hurried down the stairs. I could hear Rosie sniff and the twins were too quiet. As soon as we were outside he locked the door and turned on us. “What the hell do you think you were doing?!” He snapped at us.

                “We thought it would be fun. It was my idea.” I lied and looked down ashamed adverting his gaze.

                “You stupid, stupid girl!” He shouted at me and my eyes prickled.

                “Look i said i’m sorry! I am honestly sorry!” I shouted at him, my jaw clenched.

                “You could’ve been killed! Do you understand what that could’ve done to me?!” He shouted at me.

                “Er what do you mean?” Rosie spoke up and i forget the others were there and Rosie didn’t know he was my Father.

                “Rosie,” I sighed and was about to explain before Snape butted in.

                “Obliviate.” He said silkily and the three of them had a glazed look in their eyes before they collapsed in a heap on the floor.

                “What was that for?!” I shouted at him.

                “Miss Clark didn’t know about our... situation, and the others were clearly shaken up about seeing the werewolf!” He snapped back.

                “How did you know where we were?” I asked him softer this time but still with a hard edge to my voice.

                “I heard you and the others talking about it over breakfast this morning. I thought you would’ve had enough common sense not to go so i kept a close eye on you. When i saw you leave this morning all you had was a small bag and didn’t think that youwould think about doing the charm but you obviously had, not that i knew. Then when i headed back to the castl i realised you hadn’t returned so i headed out to find you. I checked everywhere then i remembered your talk this morning and checked there and wouldn’t you belive it you were nearly getting killed.” He said sarcastically and nastilly.

                “I’m sorry. It sounded like fun!” I said and a tear rolled down my cheek and i sniffed.

                “How come i always make you cry?” He surprised me by asking softly and stroking the tear away.

                “Because you’re evil.” I mumbled half – heartedly and he chuckled.

                “I can’t argue with that.” He pulled me into a hug and i couldn’t move my arms so i held onto the front of his robes. We stood that way for a bit until the tears stopped falling and i took a step away.

                “We should really head back now.” I mumbled and he nodded. I looked down at the bodies asleep on the floor. “What are we going to do about them?” I asked.

                “Leave them.” He shrugged nonchalantly.

                “You can’t do that!” I gasped and he snickered.

                “I wouldn’t. You would kill me.” He chuckled and i punched him in the arm. “We’ll wait unil one comes round them get them to give us a hand.” He said.

Soon enough Fred came round and we got him to help us carry Rosie and George up to the castle who came round just outside the castle gates.

                “God that was difficult.” I sighed dumping George on the floor and supporting Rosie who had jelly legs.

                “Ow shit my face!” George mumbled from the floor.

                “Sorry George.” I apologised half – heartedly.

                “Don’t do it again.” He said and dusted himself as he got up. “Hey why are we here? I thought we were camping at the shack – oh hy sir.” He said when he saw Snape glaring at him.

                “I saw you heading over there so i got Brooke to help me carry you lot.”

                “Oi i helped!” Fred butted in but Snape just ignored him.

                “Get inside the lot of you andi i catch you out of your rooms again tonight i will punish you severely.” He snarled at us so we left.

                “Miss Kelly. Follow me please.” I quickly hugged the others and they said they’d wait for me in the common room so i followed Snape begrudgendly.

                “What do you want sir?” I asked him as we got to the top of the dungeon stairs.

                “You are pushing your luck lately Brooke.” He said turning round to face me.

                “What do you mean sir?” I asked honestly.

                “You talk to people in my class when you’re supposed the be doing work, you answer me back infront of everyone and disobay me when i say never to go back to the Shreiking Shack. Why are you playing up? You’ve been doing it subtly ever since you found out i was your Father.” He said angrily.

                “Er actually, i’ve always been like this. Before i found out you were my Father, i used to talk to Fred and George before you moved me and i actually did do my work you set me and the only reason why i started talking to Rosie was becuase she asked me how to do something becuase you wouldn’t explain it to her. I answer you back because i won’t stand for some of the stuff you say to me or about me and i thought there was no harm in sleeping over in the shreiking shack!” I snapped at him.

                “Well I can handle the back chat but i don’t want to see you get hurt.” He said the anger leaving his voice and my anger left my body.

                “I’m not stupid enough to get hurt.” I said softer.

                “You nearly did tonight.” He pointed out.

                “Yeah, well, how was i to know that was going to happen?” I said.

                “Look if you ever do that again i will kill you.” He said simply and i saluted him. “I’m being serious Brooke.” He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

                “I know, i know. Look i promise i won’t go ack there again ok?” He raised an eyebrow at me. “Seriously! I promise!”

                “Fine but if you do –“

                “I know i know, you’ll kill me.” I sighed and he ruffled my hair annoyingly and i tired to flatten it. “Night sir.”

                “Good night Brooke.” He turned to head down the stairs then i clicked onto something.

                “Hey sir!” I shouted after him.

                “Yes?”

                “How come you didn’t make me loose my memory?” He just shrugged slightly.

                “I can if you want me to, but you seemed to be handling it fine and i needed someone to help be carry the other lot up to the castle.”

                “Oh. Night then.”

                “Night Brooke.” He smiled at me and i stealthily ran up the stairs to the common room, just about managing to slink past Mrs Norris and Filch. When i got to the common room, George and Rosie were asleep against eachother on the couch and Fred was sitting by the fire dozing off slighlty.

                “Hey.” He whispered when he saw me and yawned.

                “Hey.”

                “So what happened?” He asked me.

                “Nothing much, he threatened to kill me if i did that again.” I shrugged and he chuckled.

                “I’m shattered. We should get the others to bed.” I nodded over to George and Rosie.

                “Or...” Fred said grinning at me.

                “Or what?” I asked frowning at him slightly.

                “We could leave them there so people will find them in the morning and embarrass them.” Fred said grinning evily at me and rubbing his hands together.

                “That’s horrible, mean and will really embarrass them!” I gasped in shock.

                “So you up for it?”

                “Hell yeah!” So we left them and headed upstairs to bed. Mwa hahaha! Even though she is very shy i’m sure she will kill me when she finds out how we left her.

____________________________________________________________________

hope you enjoyed it i want to say two things, first thing i dedicate this chapter to @SkylerEatsYourFace for saying alyson hannigan (from buffy the vampire slayer and how i met your mother) should be rosie and the second bit was i was wondering would i be wasting my time or should i enter into the watty awards? if at least twenty of you say yes then i will, but you need to tell me how please. byee =) xxx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

21.3K 333 22
|๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐๐จ| These are just some stories that I thought would be fun to right about the twins. They are happy...
4.4K 112 46
Y/n is a student at Hogwarts. She's the same age as the Weasley twins. And that's the problem. She can't stand them. For y/n, what matters is her gra...
27 2 6
Y/N Y/L/N, was a muggle born witch who became part of an untouchable trio with the Weasley twins. But when 6th year hits and the crush you've had on...
2.3K 82 14
Fred and George Weasley are popular boys at Hogwarts, no doubt. However, they don't know everyone at the school. When they meet Alex McWilliams their...