The Phoenix Guild 2: The Gran...

By ashdarkangel

The Phoenix Guild has kept their promise and are entering the Grand Magic Games this year. Etsuko, Emiko, Yuk... More

Chapter One: The Grand Magic Games.
Chapter Two: Making it to the Games.
Chapter Three: The First Round Begins.
Chapter Four: Cat And Mouse.
Chapter Five: The Race.
Chapter Six: Erza Vs Daisuke.
Chapter Seven: A Contest.
Chapter Eight: The Chikyū Akuma.
Chapter Nine: The Navi Battle.
Chapter Ten: Naomi Vs Sherria!
Chapter Eleven: Naomi's True power.
Chapter Twelve: The True Power Of The Flame Dragon Slayer.
Chapter Thirteen: We're Staying!
Chapter Fourteen: Disasters.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen: Here's Etsuko!
Chapter Twenty: The Ball.
Book Three

Chapter Sixteen.

418 9 0
By ashdarkangel

All of a sudden, one of the walls were destroyed by some sort of explosion.

"What the hell?" The man asked. They saw a figure walking through the smoke caused by the explosion. Once the smoke evaporated, Hakuoh was shown.

"Hakuoh!" Sting shouted.

"Knock, knock." Hakuoh said.

Chapter Fifteen: The Imagination Dragon Slayer's True Power.

"I know you!" The man exclaimed. Hakuoh stopped walking and looked at him. "You're the imagination dragon slayer! Hakuoh Kagari!" The man exclaimed.

"Hm." Hakuoh simply said.

"How did you get past all the demons outside?!" The man exclaimed.

"The guild is taking the rest." Hakuoh stated.

"Don't you know how to show emotion or something? You seem really dull." The man said with a sweat drop. Hakuoh had a vein pop out. She put her hand out. "Huh?"

"Secret Technique: Fire Star Dance." Hakuoh said. After a few minutes, nothing happened.

"Urm..." The boys said.

"What are you trying to summon?" Sting asked. Hakuoh pointed upwards. Everyone looked up and suddenly, fire stars fell near the man. The man dodged them by rolling to a wall. He looked at the fire stars again and saw they were going towards him. Just as it hit the ground, the man dodged them once again. He looked where he was once sat and saw the fire stars going towards him again.

"What is this?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Dodge as many as you like. I can imagine the fire star dance hitting you. They'll come after you until you're hit." Hakuoh explained.

"Whatever you imagine happens?" The man asked.

"Mhm." Hakuoh nodded.

"So can you imagine me hitting you?" The man asked.

"I can. That is why I'm preventing you from hitting me by attacking you first." Hakuoh stated. She put her hands in front of her. "This bores me. Time to speed it up." She said.

"It does?" Rogue asked.

"We can't tell since you have the same facial expression for everything." Sting stated with a blank face. Hakuoh had a vein pop out.

"I do not!" She exclaimed. Suddenly holograms of Emiko and Etsuko appeared in front of her.

"Flame dragon roar!" Etsuko shouted.

"Spirit dragon roar!" Emiko shouted. Hakuoh clapped her hands together and the two dragon roar collided as the holograms disappeared. The two dragon roars began to spin around each other. The man's eyes went wide as the attack hit him.

"Ah!" He yelled out. The man was laying on the floor, trying to get up. Sting and Rogues eyes were wide as they looked at Hakuoh. The man looked at Hakuoh, breathing heavily. He shakily put his hand out. "Akuma Shadow Slice." He said. A wave of darkness in the form of a blade was about to slice Hakuoh, but just before it could, magic vines appeared in front of her. Everyone looked and saw Hana.

"Thanks." Hakuoh said. Hana nodded. The man stood up, holding his stomach. He wiped some blood off his chin as he looked at Hana, who walked to Hakuoh.

"Sorry I'm late." She said.

"You're on time actually." Hakuoh said. "Can you create any kind of plant?" Hakuoh asked.

"I could, but we're not in a natural environment for me to grow anything. I only managed to grow the vines with magic seeds." Hana explained. Hakuoh went to one knee and put her hands on the ground. Suddenly the floor turned to grass.

"Is this ok?" She asked.

"What plant do you need?" Hana asked. The man threw more shadow slices at the two, but they dodged them all by moving away.

"Maybe a plant that could knock him out?" Hakuoh asked. Hana nodded. She waved her arm from left to right.

"Sleeping flower!" Hana shouted. Suddenly a flower grew from the ground and right under the man. He jumped back as the flower bloomed. "Sleeping flower, that man seems to need a rest." Hana said. The flower yawned before spitting out powder. The man jumped away from the powder. He then threw something on the ground.

"What's that?" Hakuoh thought as she saw a small machine on the ground. It didn't move and it didn't make any sounds, so Hakuoh turned her attention back onto the fight. She looked at the flower and how it attacked. She then waved her arm from left to right.

"Is she copying that Akuma?" Rogue asked.

"Sleeping flower!" Hakuoh shouted. A flower then began to grow from the ground.

"Huh?!" Hana exclaimed as her jaw dropped. The flower yawned before it began to spit out powder at the man. "S-s-she copied my magic... No one can copy Akuma spells." Hana gasped as she fell to her knees in shock. "Is this the true power of an imagination dragon slayer?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Akuma Shadow Slice." Hakuoh said as she shot out a shadow blade like object.

"She's copied my magic!" The man exclaimed. He fell to the ground to dodge the attack. He sighed in relief, but then the flower sleeping powder hit his face. The man's eyes went wide, before he fell unconscious. Hakuoh walked to Hana.

"What's wrong? Did he strike you?" Hakuoh asked.

"N-no... It's just... How...? No one can copy Akuma spells." Hana said. Hakuoh glanced away.

"It's a gift and a curse of being an imagination dragon slayer." Hakuoh stated, still not making any kind of eye contact.

"I see... You can cast whatever spell you see..." Hana said.

"Hey! Are we going to get untied or something?" Sting asked.

"Yeah, yeah." Hakuoh said. She helped Hana up and the two approached the boys. Hakuoh accidentally kicked the machine that the man dropped earlier. Just then, smoke came out of it. Hakuoh and Hana jumped back.

"What is that?" Hana asked. A shadow rose from the smoke. A grin was visible as well were eyes, but not human eyes. These eyes were just pure white. A psychopathic laugh came from the shadow as it jumped at Hakuoh and Hana. Hana closed her eyes and put her arms in front of her to use as some sort of protection, but then she heard a shout come from the boys.

"Hakuoh!" Hana opened her eyes, which went wide when she saw Hakuoh in front of her, using herself as a human shield. The shadow and put their hand straight through her stomach. Hakuoh coughed as blood dripped down her cheek.

"Hakuoh..." Hana gasped. "Why...? You're stronger than me so you could..."

"If it... Got you... It would have taken your...Akuma markings... Which would...take your power away..." Hakuoh said. The shadow continued to laugh as it pulled it's hand out of Hakuoh's stomach. Hakuoh fell back and Hana caught her.

"No! This... This is going to kill you!" Hana exclaimed.

"I'll be fine... Someone... Will be... here...any second...now..." Hakuoh said, and she was right. All of a sudden, a window was smashed and someone jumped through. They somehow kicked the shadow into a wall.

"Emiko!" Hana gasped. Emiko smirked as she put her fist up and hand on her arm.

"Heh. Time for the spirit dragon slayer to get in on some action!" She said.

"Emiko...?" Sting asked quietly with wide eyes.

"Emi! What are you doing?" A small Sting asked as he was against a wall with people surround him. A small Emiko smirked as she put her fist up and hand on her arm.

"Heh. Time for the spirit dragon slayer to get in on some action!" She said.

"It is you..." Sting said with wide eyes.

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.7K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
228K 6.8K 26
(Warning! There will be cursing in this book) After a night of heavy drinking and partying, Lucy Heartfilia finds herself in bed with her best friend...
254 8 4
The Kingdom of Fiore, where there are millions of guilds in the country, but only one that stands out among the rest... none other than Fairy Tail. ...
17.7K 701 20
The most powerful mage guild in Fiore, Fairy Tail, has found its self in another adventure. Along the way some one appears to the guild asking for no...