Recognize. (Urban.)

By Miyahbabyy

When Asia was younger she fell in love when she was 16 years old. Her family was all dissapoinments, and he w... More

Intro.
Present Day (Fill in)
Chapter 1 - Oops.
Chapter 2 - Baby Momma Secrets.
Chapter 3 - See you Again.
Chapter 4 - Ugly Rat Ass.
Chapter 5 - Nightmares and Bullshit.
Chapter 6 - All hell breaks lose.
Chapter 7 - Go Away.
Chapter 8 - Lost in the Womb.
Chapter 9 - Cookie's Family.
Chapter 10 - Call a Quit.
Chapter 11 - Let me Hold You.
Chapter 12 - Treat Me Like Somebody.
Chapter 13 - Taking my Son.
Chapter 14 - If I can't have you NOBODY CAN.
Chapter 15 - You think I'm Crazy?
Chapter 16 - Fucking Liar.
Chapter 17 - Letters Never Seen.
Chapter 19 - Orlanda Florida Part 2.
Chapter 20 - Ace.
Chapter 21 - Flashback.
Chapter 22 - Flashback 2
Chapter 23 - His mother.
Chapter 24 - Mom & Baby.
Book Club
Chapter 25 - Get Together.
Chapter 26 - Game.
Chapter 27 - New Yorkk Cityy.
Chapter 28 - Shots Fired.
Chapter 29 - Taken for Granted.
Epilogue.
Favor ..
IDGAF..
SEQUEL
New Book Alert!!!

Chapter 18 - Orlando Florida.

11K 433 101
By Miyahbabyy

I am just so ready to finish this book. It's gonna be 30 chapters in all that is my limit, and I have great ideas I wanna just get out already. Plus you guys comment a lot, and show me lots of love! 😊❤️Chapter is gonna be short.

Asia.

*1 month later*

"Happy Birthday to youuuu!"  All the characters from Disney movies sung to Harmony.

We followed through with our plan on taking her to Disney World. After all my baby girl does deserve the best 5th birthday.

We were inside a dome-like building which I was glad because it was 100 degrees outside, and she has been on rides all day long. Me, Andre, Diamond, Harmony and King came down here, and I love it. Everything is so beautiful. King seems like he is enjoying himself too when he is not around the characters. I think he is scared of them.

"Harmony blow your candles out, and make a wish." Andre told her as he held her in his lap. 

"Mmmm okay." She said, and blew her candles out.

"What did you wish for?"

"Well I always wanted to be with you but now I am. And I have the best birthday ever, so I wished mommy's baby will be coming soon, I don't know how much longer I can wait." She said smiling.

She thinks we are having another child. I have told her countless of times it's not happening, but she doesn't believe me.

"Harmony your mommy is having another baby?" Andre asked. He knew she kept saying that also.

"Mhm. We have to pick out a name!"

"Harmony."

"We can name her Siyah!"She  said.

"Oooh I like that name." Andre said going along knowing damn well we were not having a child.

"Me too!"

"Mee tew!" King added trying to crawl in the seat with them. He can walk now, and say a little bit of words. 

"How about Aasiyah?" Andre added. He needs to stop getting her hopes up.

"I love it! Can we get on some more rides after we eat some cake?"

"Yeah of course we can baby girl."

"Ye of cus we can be be gir." King repeated.

He does that a lot now also. I giggled.

"King stop repeating everything people say!" She told him as he touched her hair.

"Kin stop repeating everythin se." He said giggling. I swear this little boy knew what he was doing most of the time. He laughed hard, and Harmony rolled her eyes.

"Daddy please tell him to stop!" She said moving his hands from her hair. They are always getting into it now, and days.

"Harmony if you can't deal with your little brother how do you expect yourself to deal with a little sister?" King asked, and he winked at me.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"She's not gonna be annoying." Andre laughed it off.

"King just wants to learn baby girl. That's how he is gonna do it best, by repeating people. And I'm pretty sure you did that also, and now King is, and IF you have a little sister she is gonna do the same."

"Where do babies come from?" She asked Andre. He gave me a look like he wanted me to answer. No way she ask you.

"The parents.. Don't worry bout that right now. But as I was saying of you have a little sister she will do the same." He said trying to go back to the topic they were talking about, and not where kids come from.

"And follow me around all the time?" She grumbled.

"Probably. He does that because he loves you, and he needs to be all up in his sisters business so when you get older he can tell me all the info about you, and fight all the little punk ass niggas who try to talk to you." Andre said being dead serious.

I smirked, and rolled my eyes.

"Ye!" King added.

Andre put his fist up, and he taught King how to give him a pound when they agreed on stuff. 

King connected his fist with his, and they did it. They are too funny.

"That's my boy. You ready to fight niggas who mess with her?"

He laughed, and nodded his head.

"Andre stop." I laughed. They were so cute, and Harmony looked like she had an attitude.

King got up, and tried to run off, and ran smack into Donald Duck. She waved at him, and he started to scream, and run back towards us until he fell.

Harmony laughed so hard she almost fell out of Andre's lap.

Diamond went to go pick him up, and he was screaming, and yelling and kicking. She took him outsside to try, and calm him down.

"Harmony that is not funny!" Andre yelled getting on her.

"Yes it is!"

"Get off me, and sit down like a big girl, and stop laughing." He said suddenly getting strict on her.

He hated when she messed with King, but when King did it he just shrugged it off.

She sat down in her own chair, and I cut some cake for her as she ate it as Andre went to go check on King.

I took a picture of her that I would be able to post later since I had none on Instagram from her birthday today.

"I love you Harmony." I told her.

I think it is very important to remind your child how much you love them on a daily basis, so they won't feel neglect later on in life.

"I love you too." I kissed her cheek, and she rubbed my flat tummy.

"Harmony I am not pregnant. They're is nothing inside they're."

"Yes there is. Baby Aasiyah. My princess." She smiled.

I looked at her unsurely as she got back to eating her ice cream.

For the rest of that day they got on rides, played games, watched performances, and played in the waterpark.

I'm glad I could see my daughter having the best time of her life on her birthday, in a place I have always wanted to take her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 657 57
Y'all remember the girl Asia that was kidnapped, raped, jumped, shot, the one that the doctors said had lost her child but she ended up having him ea...
12.1K 507 17
Trust? Love? Drugs? Money? What ya gon do when it all falls apart? What happens when you find Love but it ain't who you thought it would be ? Best fr...
134 4 5
A teen girl falls in love with a drug dealer and he becomes possessive, controlling, abusive...she ends up running into a friend from school and they...
940 194 13
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...