Maidens of depravity. (Sequel...

By KnightoftheRWBYVerse

Dedicated as always to Monty Oum. Forever will your spirit rise and live on my mentor. Ruby Rose infused with... More

Summer and Winter.
Appearance of increasing Darkness.
Emerald and the past.
Mistril a new chapter. New Beginnings
Swamps....Swamps and you guessed it more swamps.
Haven Academy. The painting and the rooms.
A/N
Awakening and Wonderland Love and Care?
Summer and spring?
Seasons past away.
Chapter 11. Haven Havoc??? Part1
Haven Havoc part 2 death but for who?
Birth of a new maiden.
Power of 3 Part 1
Power of 3 Part 2 Attacks by the Witch.
Jaune Arc's resolve.
Jaune Arc's Despair
Start of the end
Beginning of the fall of Haven
Battle of Remnant. Part 1
Battle of Remnant part 2
Battle of Remnant part 3

Epilogue

147 3 1
By KnightoftheRWBYVerse

Ruby's POV

Two academy's... TWO DAMN academies are destroyed. The death count from her rampage was in the thousands. This included Lie Rien as well. He defended Nora who had survived as well as Jaune.

Lie Rien had been placed in a memorial grave at the new Beacon academy. The head was a new young man that would be the headmaster for me and Weiss and the the old and new Beacon students. His name was Delta Briar. A man who had graduated from Beacon 7 years before Omega had attended.

The funeral of Blake was what had me and Weiss depressed. We buried her in front of Omega's grave where she would be honored to know. Her symbol was placed on the tombstone.

2 years after the events of the battle of Haven Weiss and I along with Nora and Jaune graduated from the new Beacon academy.

Weiss went on to succeed her father as the head of the Schnee Dust company. She told me she would help me in anyway she could. That she would lead the Schnee Dust company into a better future. Promoting Faunus rights.

The moon flowed overhead smalls pieces falling off everyone unaware of events to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 630 24
It's been lonely for Y/N after all these years. Losing his mother and now living in the forest to fend for himself. It wouldn't be bad if not for the...
58.6K 687 16
The White knight of Ice and the Red knight of flame, are known to be Immortal beings and the strongest huntsmen on Remnant, said to be even stronger...
16.4K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...