Revitalized

By FleurLandry

Kayla Swan embarks on a life changing journey as her older sister moves back to Forks. With her, Bella brings... More

To know
!Important Announcment!
‼️WARNING‼️
Chapter 1: Moving In Day
Chapter 2: Cullens
Chapter 3: Runied
Chapter 4: Dangerous Actions
Chapter 5: Bella,Bella,Bella
Chapter 6: Bruises and Dinner
Chapter 7: Storms and Wild Rides
Chapter 8: Blood Crazy
Chapter 9: Forgotten
Chapter 10: No apologie
Chapter 11: Dances with forgetness
Chapter 12: Is it Enticing
Chapter 13: Irrational goodbye
Chapter 14: Enough!
Chapter 15: Reckless
Chapter 16: Positive
Chapter 17: Parties and delusions
Chapter 18: Huge Wolves...
Chapter 19: Thrown to the wolves..
Chapter 20: Wolf Girl...
Chapter 21: Not The Father...
Chapter 22: Jumping for the waves...
Chapter 23: Death is for real...
Chapter 24: Breathing oxygen...
Chapter 26: Wolfy Connection...
Chapter 27: Connection to LaPush...
Chapter 28: My mothers past...
Chapter 29: Unanswered phone calls...
Chapter 30: All differences set aside...
Chapter 31: Love is real...
Chapter 32: The panic of Labor....
Chapter 33: Surprise there is...
Chapter 34: Two sperms in one...
Chapter 35: Double L names...
Chapter 36: Who I wanted to see the most...
CHapyer 37: I've waited...
Chapter 38: Of course you can...
Chapter 39: A valid explination...
Chapter 40: Infatuation
Chapter 41: Alice and Jasper
Chapter 42: His pain is Mine
Chapter 43: Saved us All
Epilogue

Chapter 25: Ongoing Thoughts...

12.1K 220 19
By FleurLandry

Remember @superwholockislife12 is my best friend and new to wattpad if you like Supernatural check out her story NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE

I also don't know if you guys have noticed that I honestly do not like Bella. I also hate that Kristen Stewart played as her in the movie anyways,not that I've read the book because I just couldn't get into it. I also didn't like the fact that she had led Jacob on and I felt like Jacobs character would have been a bit more aggressive over the fact that the 'love' of his life didn't have the same feelings as he did. She was just clinging to whoever was there when she was down. That's what people do in reality too, though.

Remember this is fiction so anything and everything are possible.

KAYLA

I sit up in bed, hand on my 4 months along tummy humming a sweet tune uncle Harry used to sing to us and all of the small children of La Push.My belly is in the way I can barely see my toes anymore and I'm loving every bit of this pregnancy, So is Paul and recently Jasper. Yea he's back and they're letting him onto the Rez.I had thought the treaty meant everything to them but.the wolves seem to have no trouble controlling themselves around Jasper,in fact. they find him very Interesting considering he was a confederate and they're interested in his past especially Embry who loves History,the history of our nation and others.I'm glad they can all get along right now because they need I need them too.I need every single one of them I just get this feeling that it's complete when they're all here.

We have not many more secrets and lies but it's hard to forgive for what they've done to me and others. I still have my ups and downs about Pauly and Jasper disappearing on me What if they do it again? What if they're just messing with me?What if...

I shake my head getting rid of those awfully stressful thoughts,I just need to relax.

I don't know why Jasper left after they'd found us,Me and the baby,in the water but he came back after I had awakened which was a day later in Pauls warm embrace and to see a very calm and collected Jasper with a very noticeable smile on his perfect face. It made me smile but concerned at the same time to actually see him enjoying himself for once.I know Jasper and Major aren't easily controlled so whatever he did must've been very destructively satisfying.
But I can't dwell on that at as Sue said I shouldn't stress or anything at the moment because it isn't healthy after the traumatic experience I just went through and have been through.

Dad wasn't doing so well everything going on one event after the other like Uncle Harry having a heart attack, Paul told me it wasn't just a plain old age heart attack it was caused by Victoria running on our tribes land where she had no business being.Then considering Bella had run off to Italy because Edward was going to commit Vampire suicide.

If he and Bella are that blinded by their proclaimed love for one another than I don't care anymore if they're together or want to be apart of they way their choosing to deal with their issues,as in the way they are actually in way trying to crossbreed a very ill species that know nothing more than to live in the past and their selfishness with a species that's destined to live for a great amount of time an amount of time meant for them given to them from whoever or wherever and to have the opportunity to live out a successful and great acceptable amount of a lifetime.She's breaking Jacob he's irrational and angry all the time not one smile has presented itself on his face,pushing loved ones away like he hasn't really spoken to Dad making him feel guilty as if he'd done something but in actuality it was Bella.At least Dad didn't have to know about Bella trying to kill all 3 of us.

Then when Seth and Leah found out about Harry,the guys told me it was a complete and utter disaster.Leah unexpectedly shifted then Seth shifted which was supposed to be months away from the original shift would occur.He's so young and has more to experience.He can still experience if he isn't as hot-headed as Pauly. I wanted to go comfort them because i wasn't able to be here for the rest of the Pack but none of the pack were having it telling me that Leah and Seth aren't ready and are dangerous.But that's just Sam in his feelings,He's upset that he didn't have anyone to help him control himself so he's assuming all the wolves are an instant threat but their not unless they choose that way.In all my 16years of living, I know Seth and Leah wouldn't hurt me no matter what and I wouldn't hurt them. We've known each other forever and Sam hadn't known Emily for years so of course he couldn't control his wolf or himself. Speaking of Leah I just remembered she going to be in Sams' head and he in hers.They don't speak for a reason and now she's being forced to be stuck here in La Push and with her Ex-lover.I don't understand why they think their spirit wolves are a curse when their blessings and mean a lot more than Sams implying because he still doesn't know everything.

But I have a feeling this baby is going to help change things for the better.

I smile at the sun shining through the window glowing the room with its rays of light.I could see a few birds out and about because it's been a while since we've had the magnificent sun grace our presence.I throw my feet over the side of the bed careful and slide my bare feet into my winter boots that are here and pull on Pauls hoody,I relly need to go shopping because my clothes aren't fitting anymore.

I live in La Push now Paul and Jasper thought it was the only way they could make sure I would be safe and secure at all times.I agreed because The Rez has always been my home and it makes me feel free with all the forest, the beach,the homes how they're separated having miles of distance in between and not 3 feet apart.

I walk out of Paul and I's bedroom.He's fixed this house up greatly it used to be a falling apart shack when his father was around but now it's becoming a home all it needs is a females touch and I can easily add that.I walk down the stairs slowly one step at a time holding onto the rail because of minor back pain and my swollen feet.

I step off the last step of the empty house and make my way to the backdoor.I breathe in the fresh air and sigh in contempt as I sit in the soft cushioned chair by the door. suddenly I hear purposely made sounds coming from the woods and a slight wolfy whine.I roll my eyes as Jared steps out from the confinements of his hiding place and he trots over to me his dark brown almost black coat shining a bit red in the sunshine.His car-sized wolf paws most likely leaving muddy paw prints on the dead grass and mud. I smile at him knowing he means well because I know I'm being watched now by a wolf or two at all times,but I don't mind it anyways.It does help assure me that there isn't something to always be afraid of.

He steps up on the porch his big wolfy eyes silently rebuking me for being outside when there's a chill. "I know Jared but i need some fresh air for a moment,don't worry so much I'm fine,"I tell him stressing the end as he pauses thinking whether or not it's safe to come close to me considering I have 2 possessive Dominant mates- Wait Jaspers mate?How did I come up with that?

He does a wolfy shrug and lazily lays on top of my feet which does help me arm up but I know he's on high alert even he doesn't show it.I'm barely able to reach down and run my fingers through his fur and he purrs at me.I giggle and scratch behind his hear and he really likes it."Jared who's found their mate in the pack or imprint as the elders call it?"I ask knowing he can't actually reply I don't know why I'm just now wondering about this.Since he can't answer I get into the topic about Leah.There is no way I could ever know fully how much she is suffering.

"You know Leah is probably dying on the inside every day now that she's the first She-wolf. Her being forced to be around Uley is going to destroy her more than ever. I'm scared she'll do something crazy Jared.I love her and she needs me when she's going through obstacles like this in her life. Sam doesn't know the impact he's had on her life...the things she's done because she couldn't handle the heart heartbreak of her ex-lover and her best friend betraying her behind her back. This isn't going to be the best few months for the Pack as you already know with The vampires,Bella,Edward,death,protecting the tribe.I certainly know Leah's going to make Sams life and mabey even your guys life a living hell.If I were yall I'd be nice to her and gentle...In all honesty, she needs you guys affection to show her she isn't some unwanted freak whose fiance dumped her for her perfect cousin because she wasn't good enough...You all need each other to get through rough times and to be able to work as one whole,as a Pack.I know she won't care that Sam imprinted on Emily.

Actually....she won't care about the meaning of an Imprint...She'll likely be disgusted and angry that she has no control over what she's got left of her broken heart that as given to Sam only to be crushed as if it meant nothing. The shy, sweet, caring, gentle, confident, loving Leah we knew is gone now.Replaced by an angry, vindictive,insecure....hateful, unforgiving,grudge holding women who's so defensive she won't even talk to her own mother sometimes.I don't want Leah to forever be hateful and angry.I know she deserves happiness and love! I know she doesn't like being in La Push anymore because she's sick of everyone pitying and shaming her and only knowing her as Leah Clearwater the girl who was dumped by the known Samuel Uley... When in fact to me she's still the strong Leah Clearwater who has everything going for her who didn't need some guy to cuddle up to.It breaks my heart that She told me once,Whats the point in living?...when I've got nothing left to loose... since sam took everything I valued and cherished away from me...I'm not worth anything , she'd said it like it was no big deal... like,like,it was something she thought on a daily basis.That I wish she hadn't been led to think those things about herself. She's lost and she needs all of us to get better whether she admits it or not."I see a drop of water land on Jared's fur and I reach up and wipe my eyes I had started crying over my best friend's broken heart.

Sad overseeing her change into someone she was never meant to be.I sniffle still wiping my eyes removing my fingers from Jared fur placing my hand on my belly.What in the world is going in in Forks and La Push? Everything is in utter chaos.

All i know is that Life has so many unexpected events that occur and no one will ever know if it'll destroy them or make them stronger and I know Leah needs someone to make her stronger and forget Uley because he isn't worth it just like Jacob wasn't worth my years of liking his sorry ass just to be let down every single time, because deep down even the nicest people are the worst people.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter that I've typed up with many difficulties on my cracked phone.
📱🔨🔨📵

Comment!!!

Vote!!!

Share!!!

Thank you for reading!! XOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.3K 62
Isabella (Bella) and Lilliana (Lily) Swan don't expect much when they moved to the small town of Forks, until they meet two mysterious boys, Edward C...
3.5K 86 12
Bellamy Swan returns to Fork's with his twin sister Bella. He doesn't realise it when he gets there, but his fate had already been laid out without h...
23.7K 286 15
Kira Swan was often not associated with her younger sister, Bella Swan. After a massive fight between Kira and her parents three years ago, Kira had...
1.5M 32.6K 76
This story is complete and unedited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that sho...