The World's Most Wanted

By ObsessedWithY0uTube

(Warning: Mature) Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (PewDiePie) is the leader of the most dangerous gang in the worl... More

Prologue: Fact File & Teaser
Chapter 1: The Past..
Chapter 2: This Moment In Time..
Chapter 4: Repeated Problems..
Chapter 5: Brutal Rampage..
Chapter 6: Confrontation..
Chapter 7: Much Needed Rest..
Chapter 8: Long Journey..
Chapter 9: Overblown Situation..
Chapter 10: Highway Drive
Chapter 11: Improvised Plans..
Chapter 12: Flashbacks..
Chapter 13: Escape Route..
Chapter 14: Fellow Criminal..
Chapter 15: Just In Time..
Chapter 16: A Bumpy Ride..
Chapter 17: New Jersey..
Chapter 18: Her Story..
Chapter 19: Unexpected..
Chapter 20: Stealth Mission.. (Part 1)
Chapter 21: Stealth Mission.. (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Close Call..
Chapter 23: Bittersweet..
Chapter 24: Harsh Aftermath..
Chapter 25: Dreaded Reality..
Acknowledgements
Not-So Secret Project
PREVIEW + IMPORTANT A/N

Chapter 3: Serious Mission..

552 38 1
By ObsessedWithY0uTube

Chapter 3: Serious Mission..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Felix Kjellberg

The Next Morning.

Once Sean, Mark and I had left Cry's place at 6am, we grasped our weapons and hid some of them on us successfully, so we would be able to draw whichever weapon we wanted with ease. Today we had to make a tough journey, but the job would be a lot easier now we had bombs, it would kill a lot more people and save us using bullets, when we can use them when we need to.

So, we were going to attempt to bomb some of the police stations around town, we'd have to do it with discreet if we were going to make this work. Working in daylight is hard as a criminal, luckily at times like this, we had masks, so we were unidentifiable.

Me, Sean and Mark made our way to one of the biggest police stations, one with a lot more police officers. We hid and waited for more officers to show up, the more people the better, these bastards deserve it anyway.

"How much longer are we waiting Felix?" Mark whispered, just as I glanced down at my watch. It was now 7:30am.

"Another few minutes.. Just chill the fuck out for a moment.." I muttered back, sighing and rolling my eyes.

"Alright.. Jeez, I was just asking--" Mark replied sarcastically, but in a quieter tone.

"Stop it, the both of you." Sean quietly interrupted us and kept his eyes glued onto the police station, "We don't have time for these shitty, petty arguments." He continued.

Mark and I sighed in unison, turning our attention to the police station, another car pulled up and a guy stepped out of his car, he was dressed in police uniform and walked into the police station.

"On the count of three..." I mumbled, as we all pulled our masks down to cover our faces, in sync.

"1.."

"2.."

"3!"

Sean quickly stood up and shot the biggest window with his new shotgun that had a silencer attachment, which he received from Cry, then proceeding to duck down as fast as possible, reloading his gun just as commotion already began to rise on the streets. Without hesitation, Mark stood up and unholstered a grenade, pulling the pin on it and quickly hurling it through the police station's now broken window, he ducked down.

Letting several seconds pass, all three of us jumped up and ran away from the scene, a loud explosion came from behind us, I smirked to myself and continued running with Sean and Mark, we didn't look back until we were out of sight from everyone.

"Well, that went better than expected." Sean grinned, pushing his green hair back.

"Certainly did." I smirked, letting out a small chuckle.

"I don't know how easy it'll be to target the other police stations though." Mark stated, he made a point though, would we really be able to target every police station in L.A? Definitely not.

"Well, maybe we could just go after a few more police stations?" Sean suggested.

"Yeah, sounds alright." I nodded, beckoning Mark and Sean to follow me as I started running. "Let's go."

Sean Mcloughlin

Felix ran on ahead as Mark and I followed, we pulled our masks back down and hid our weapons once again, submerging onto the untouched and packed street. We hid once again, luckily for us unnoticed.

"Okay, another count to three." Felix muttered, but making sure both me and Mark could still hear him.

"1.."

"2.."

"3!"

Same process. I stood up quickly and shot the largest window on the police station, ducking down again and reloading my shotgun. Mark then continued and unholstered another stun grenade, this time more forcefully, he pulled the pin out and threw it through the broken window. He crouched down quickly.

Nothing happened for a few moments, we stayed where we were in the upmost confusion, everything seemed almost silent and still. Until the bomb exploded unexpectedly and sent us flying, even though we were hiding, it still managed to throw us back quite violently. That was a fucking strong one..

My sight was blurry. I could see nothing. No one. The sounds of screaming filled my ears. My thoughts warping me away from reality.

"You shouldn't be doing this! You're hurting innocent people!" One thought yelled out.

"No! These pricks deserve it! Citizens or cops, you need revenge! They killed Malcolm, they deserve to die!" Another thought screamed.

I was shaken back into reality and snapped away from my thoughts upon hearing Felix's muffled voice. My sight slowly became clearer and so did my friend's voice.

"Sean! Come on, we gotta get out of here!" Felix yelled, offering his hand.

I grabbed it and quickly stood up, Felix, Mark and I hid in a lone alleyway, knowing I was not conscious enough to run.

"Sean, are you alright?" Mark asked me, whilst still trying to keep an eye out for unwanted citizens. I somehow managed to hear his voice over the multiple sounds of shouting, the ringing in my ears beginning to fade.

"Y-Yeah just a b-bit dizzy.. L-Let's get o-outta here.." I murmured, tilting my head a little and pressing my hand to my temple gently, my eyes shut a little, before standing straight and making sure I still had my weapons, they were luckily still attached to my holsters.

Felix nodded, pulling off his mask and running ahead of us both, making sure the path was clear. Mark helped me as we followed Felix, we pulled off our masks - so long as no one asked for our names, we would be safe from police. We were good with disguise like that, no one seemed to know what we looked like, just our names.

Once we arrived at one of the many houses we would hide out in, Felix, Mark and I took a moment to breathe. I moved my hand to feel where the pain was coming from on the back of my head, only to realise it was slightly wet, I glanced at my hand. Blood. But not that much of it.

"Oh shit.. My head's bleeding a bit." I mumbled, Mark and Felix just managed to hear me.

"Damn.. Should we go to a hospital or something?" Mark suggested, showing concern for me.

"Are you fucking insane?! We're criminals, we can't just show up to a hospital asking for help when we know full well they'll ask for our names." Felix stated harshly, "Don't even mention fake names, because last time we nearly got caught out."

Mark sighed, opening his mouth to speak, but quickly shut it when Felix gave him a stern look.

"I-I'll be fine.." I stuttered a little, "Just get me something that can stop the bleeding.." I muttered.

Mark went off towards his rucksack that lay against the wall, he unzipped it and pulled out a clean cloth, handing it to me as I quickly applied pressure to my small head wound.
I sat down and remained still, hearing Felix starting to talk.

"Alright.. That was really close.. We should wait a while before we do something like that again.." Felix stated, "Mark, how many grenades do you have left?"

"I have 6 stun grenades, 7 smoke grenades and 5 incendiary grenades." Mark explained, pointing at each grenade to count them.

"Okay, we should be good for now.." Felix finished, running his hand through his hair and sitting down.

Mark Fischbach

It would be an understatement to say I was over Matt and Ryan's death, I still missed them so much, they were like my best friends. I was dragged away from my thoughts yet again, Sean spoke out.

"Mark, something's getting to you, please tell us." Sean looked concerned and smile a bit with sincerity, and Felix sat down on the couch, also wanting to know what was getting to me.

I sighed and calmed myself down a bit. "Okay.."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. More chapters coming very soon!

So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 890 32
It's been four years since you've last seen your dear brother Mark. You decided to go to his manor a week for a vacation. You have a odd feeling thou...
Bad Cop By Joy

Fanfiction

132K 6.8K 23
Mark and Jack meet in a bar. They have a connection almost instantly and talk all night. Mark is very proud of his job as a police officer. But Jack...
430 26 15
Sean has a job as a getaway driver. His job can get extremely dangerous. From police chases to gunfights. He keeps to a strict set of rules. • No Scr...
47.2K 1.6K 15
Years ago, 2 killers were at the very top of America's Most Wanted list. Their names? No one for sure knows. And no one will ever really know. Their...