ThumbeJimin[A Jimin Fanfic]

By HanaQi

Chloe Summers, 18 There is nothing fair in life. However, it changes when she comes across a little guy, the... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 22

287 20 15
By HanaQi

~~~~WARNI-!! WELL, I TRIED TO WARN YOU. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T. THIS IS ENTIRELY UP TO YOUR CHOICE!~~~~

====================================================================================

[HER POV]

"Are you sure we're not going to fast?" I asked, absentmindedly as I twirled the temporary make-shift ring Jimin made for me on my ring finger.

"Yes babe, I'm sure," Jimin whispered into my ears as he snuggled even closer towards me.

I've agreed to marry him. It was like a spur of a moment thing, but it just felt right.

My skin heats up with his touch. Lying in a hammock together, doesn't exactly gives us much room to begin with. And yet, Jimin kept on doing skinships with me like blowing air into my ears, hugging me close, tracing circles on the palms of my hands...

Oh them butterflies in my stomach....

"Oww! What did you do that for?!" I gasped, astonished, as I rubbed my earlobe with my fingers. This boy actually bit my earlobe!

Jimin giggled as he licked his lips. "I just felt like biting it,"

He pouted as he tried to wink at me, dissolving all the shock and slight anger that bubbled up within me. Hugging me close to his chest, he hummed his favourite tune as he gently caress my back, playing with my long black hair as he did.

I would do what I usually do, and never get tired of it. Leaning against his chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart, savoring his scent. Feeling the warmth from his body, appreciating how it envelops me, puts me at ease, keeping me warm.

"You're the one for me.." Jimin mutter, his chin on my head.

My eyes shot wide with his statement. Blood rushed to my cheeks and I could feel the all-so familiar heat rising off of them. Climbing out of the hammock abruptly, I straightened my shirt as I covered both of my cheeks with my hands.

I could feel that they turned really really red. We're out; basking under the sun. Despite being in the woods, it sure made me sweat a lot (at least that's what I thought).

I began fanning myself with my hands as I tried to avoid Jimin's smirk and burning gaze. He chuckled as he slowly eased himself off the hammock.

Hugging me tight from the back he whispered to me, as he rested his head by the crook of my shoulder, "After all this time, you're still shy?"

Something within me snapped. "Are you kidding me?" I said as I turned around to look at him. Jimin still kept me within his embrace, his fingers latched to each other around my back.

I jabbed a finger directly at his chest, "You! Have this..this effect on me, don't you know? I--" I sighed, frustrated. 

Jimin giggled at my outburst. Leaning in close to me he gave me a quick peck on my lips. I blushed even harder right now as I covered my lips with my hand in shock.

"You're so cute when you blush.." Jimin said as he peered into my dark brown eyes.

I could only bit my lip to try to suppress my ever increasing embarrassment. I wanted to run and hide in the bushes but Jimin kept me rooted to my place, by holding me close to him.

So, I tried to look up at him. I felt so shy, still...

Jimin smirked as he caught me looking at him. His eyes, they are so brown. I could stare into them and get myself lost in a world that consist of him and only him.

Trapped in his gaze, Jimin bit his lip as his eyes darted from my eyes to my lips, to my eyes and back to my lips yet again.

Slowly, he leaned in. Our lips locked and he gave me a tantalizing, slow and sweet kiss. At least, that's what I thought.

He sucked on my bottom lip making me shudder with excitement. My lips are grazed by his teeth as he pulled and sucked my lip.

Pulling me closer, he hugged me tightly as he gave me a burning hot kiss. His hands caress my sides as he hooked the waistband of my jeans with his fingers. 

He yanked me forward and impulsively, I jumped, wrapping my legs around his hips as my hands slowly roam from his back up to his luscious hair.

I felt his tongue licking against my lips, brushing my teeth, pleading for entry. I obliged and gave him access. His tongue roamed about, making me taste him, my world completed by him, Jimin.

Jimin kissed me passionately. It was sweet, hot, sexy and everything in between.

I didn't know how long we kissed. I could only hear my heart pounding furiously in my chest as my female hormones kicked in. Making me feel breathless and heady.

We broke our kiss when we're both out of breath. Jimin looked at me as I gazed back at him, both of us trying to catch our breaths.

I have this need that I really want fulfilled. "Jimin, I-" I began, gasping for air as my legs still wrap around his hips. I felt it. 

"Can I, Chloe?" Jimin mutter. "I can't wait any longer," he continued as he gulped.

Jimin's deep voice resonates deep within me, down to my very core. I just needed it. It just feels so right.

I bit my lip and nodded. Holding his head with my hands, I crash my lips onto his. 

Jimin kissed me back. His arms supported my back as my legs are still around his hips. 

As we got lost in our world full of passion and kisses, I messed Jimin's hair as I grabbed handfuls of it whilst he kissed me.

I don't even know how but Jimin manage to kiss me as he walked into our home. He carried me up the stairs and kicked our room door open. The door swung and it hit with a thud against the wall. 

Jimin set me down lightly on our large white double bed. Grasping onto the sheets, I lay, and looked up at him.

Lust, fear, desire; coursed through me.

"You're so beautiful, Chloe.." Jimin mutter. 

He gulped as he slowly climbed on top of me, his figure completely dominating me. He towered over me.

Jimin grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. Shocked, I gasped and a foreign feeling of arousal coursed through me.

"Don't worry babe, I'll treat you right.." Jimin whispered near my ears as I shudder. 

He licked his lips before he leaned in, closer and closer..

and kissed me

softly, sweetly and tenderly.

***

I felt the biting cold wind, brushing against my bare skin. Waking up with a jolt, I realised the bed is damp with my cold sweat.

I am alone...

..on the white bed..

Naked and vulnerable...

Shivering, I pulled the sheets instinctively, trying to cover my forlorn self. Hugging my knees together, I rocked forwards and back trying to suppress the increasing worry and tears bubbling up within me.

I tried to reach out and touch the other side of the bed. It's rock hard and cold. 

Whoever was there, is long gone

"Jimin..."I choked on my sob. I cried, bawling out against the sheets as I buried my pathetic self into the sheets. 

I just wanted to dig a hole and hide. Away from reality and this hurtful truth.

"Where are you..Jimin.." I heaved in between sobs. "Don't leave me..."

***

"Chloe? Chloe??" 

I felt his warm, tiny hands shaking me awake.

I forced my eyes open, only to see Jimin on top of me, his legs on either side of me.

Brushing my large mess of a hair Jimin placed a lingering kiss on my forehead. Only then do I realise my cheeks are wet from tears. A sob escaped along with my sigh.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Jimin hushed me, as he caressed me.

Biting my lip, I nodded. Jimin sighed as a tiny smile crept up his face.

Slowly, he brought me to a seated position. 

I didn't know why but his cheeks turn really red. "Why..." I managed to say before I felt the cold wind biting my skin. I shivered.

I'm naked. That's why.

Jimin giggled as he grabbed his large sweater and pulled it over my head. Slowly, he helped me put it on by pulling it over my arms and ensuring it falls over my waist.

His sweater barely covers my butt though..

He then pulled me onto his lap before he hugged me close to him. Humming softly into my ears, he patted me softly on my back, trying to soothe me, making me relax.

It always does work. My tensed muscles slowly loosen and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I heard you calling my name... " Jimin mutter, still caressing me.

Lifting my head from his shoulders, he held me by my shoulders. He peered into my eyes as he asks," What did you dream about?"

Tears of relief just began flowing down from my eyes. Flustered, Jimin quickly wiped them off with his hands. "I'm so sorry, please stop crying. Shhhh..."

I smiled at this cute side of him despite us just making love so hot just now. I wiped the tears off with the edges of his large blue sweater and just managed to say, "I just dreamt of you, gone, not beside me and I just-"

His eyes widened for a second. Then, his eyebrows furrowed. 

"Shh...it's just a dream..see, I'm right here, aren't I?" Jimin smiled at me, before giving me a peck on my lips.

I managed to smile. "I'm glad.."

[AUTHOR'S POV]

The man adjusted his coat and necktie before the limousine came to a halt, in front of a tall glass building.

Getting off of the car, the young man stood, in front of this large corporate, which he will soon pronounce as his.

The large glass doors swing open, revealing the fine polished marble floors. Rows and rows of workers beneath his position stood, bowing down at a right angle upon his arrival.

"Good morning, sir," they chimed as he walked past them, towards the elevator.

"Bring me to my father," the young man instructed, to his secretary.

"You mean the President, sir?" his secretary, silently corrected the young-to-be-president the right way to address his father at work.

Pursing his lips, the man brushed his coat and slightly nod to his secretary.

***

The wooden door swivel by its hinges. The young man took long strides. 

The secretary slowly closed the door, leaving the young man and the president whose weight rests on the large black leather chair, alone.

As the door clicks shut, the president's chair swivel around so that he no longer look over the beautiful view of the city. After all, their corporate building is the 2nd tallest skyscraper in the city.

Instead, his eyes are trained on his young son.

Clasping his hands together, the young man ensure that he looks sleek and fit, standing firm on both of his feet in front of his dad.

He slightly nod as a sign of respect to his father.

"So, now only have you come to find me in the States, son?"

The young man nodded yet again.

The president eased himself out of the chair. He walked towards his son, his one and only heir to his company.

Holding his son firm by his shoulders, the president smiled, "What have you been up to, Namjoon?"

  :: posted on 1 May 2016 ::      

====================================================================================

A/N :

Sorry for the late update!

So, now you know what Namjoon meant in the early chapters by 'he had things to deal with'.

Don't worry, the main is still Jimin, but Namjoon's character is kind of important.

Anyhow, I'M FUCKING DEAD WITH YOUNG FOREVER AND FIRE TEASER RELEASE. I CAN'T BREATHE...OMG

I can't believe I actually placed an order for young forever album...my first bts album..TT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 184 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
5.9K 403 12
3rd Place Winner - Map of the Soul Awards (KNJ Category) 2019 I'm short for a 5 foot petite girl. It's difficult for me to get books from tall shelve...
152 34 13
From a normal boring life as a high school student, suddenly to being in this fairy tale with a guy you thought you would never meet; Min Yoongi. His...
37.8K 776 21
You fall in love when you least expect it. But this time you really don't expect it. It's part of this life, looking for your soulmate. It's normal...