Cowboy Bad Boy [Cowboy Protec...

By CrazyBookworm1997

Dani Savage is a sweet, sassy bookworm. Working in her Mama Kylie's bookshop she is happy but only one thing... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Cowboy Defender

Chapter Eighteen

7.5K 338 13
By CrazyBookworm1997

Epilogue...

*Dani*

"Hush up," I yelled at the Hunter, King, Knight, Ranger and Soldier. "It's just the boys."

"How are my princess's?" Carter asked hugging me.

"Fine," I laughed. "I'm happy your home safe. I know some one else missed you."

"Dada," Caleb, our two year old screamed running out the door. "Pickle."

"Later, alright little prince?" Carter said kissing his head before putting him down, "I need to speak with Mama."

"Kk," he giggled before chasing after the dogs.

"It's good to be home," Carter groaned picking up and walking towards the bedroom. "Have to settled everything at the store?"

"Yes," I smiled running my hands through his hair. "You settle things at work?"

"I'm all yours for the next four months," he smiled. "I talked to you mothers earlier and they want us to come to the BBQ tonight. Apparently your entire family will be there."

"Sounds like fun," I said. "I was wondering if..."

"What?" Carter mumbled already halfway asleep.

"Nothing," I smiled kissing his forehead before getting up. "Get some sleep."

{Quote:

"Happy Ever After is not a fairytale 💗💗 It's a choice." -Fawn Weaver}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.5K 50
Sometimes, the guy falls in love first. Deeply. In kindergarten, she gave him a flower. She forgot her kindness, but he would always remember. No ma...
102K 2.3K 24
Mason Steele... Or even better known as The Bad Boy, makes a bet with his best friend. Here are the rules: 1) You must be in a relationship with her...
28.9M 710K 66
The good girl falls for the bad boy. But what if there is more to Sin Carter than a bad attitude, tattoos and piercings? And what if there is more to...
928K 7.6K 8
Book 1 of The Bully Series: Shy bookworm Sophia Gideon wished she had a boyfriend like in her books. But her wish backfired when she caught the inter...