Gleam In Dark √

By angelove2

#9 in fanfiction on 7 june 2016 #10 in fanfiction on 6 june 2016 # 15 in fanfiction on 26 may 2016 # 16 in fa... More

1. Their Gleam!
Character Sketch
2. He sneaked in!
HOT PROMO
3. Her bodyguard!
4. Monster awaken!
5. His salvation!
6. Unwilling Parting!
8. Hate for gangster!
9. Officially together!
10. Love test!
11. Alliance for her!
12. She did blunder!
13. He is a gangster!
14. Lover V/S Brother!
15. Long Enmity??
16. Mystery of Enmity!
17. They are murderers!
New cover
18. Secret of Murder!
19. The trump card!
20. Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

7. Their 1st meet!

8.8K 744 56
By angelove2

Murthy Mansion :

Nandini was walking to and fro in her room..when suddenly like a storm Shreya entered inside her room..and sat down on the bed..with her head down..and Nandini looked at her with a confused expression on her face..

Nandini : "shree..kya hua?.."..she asked after coming towards her on which shreya didn't replied anything..So she tapped on her shoulder ..and now shreya looked at her..

Shreya : "am angry with you.."..she said like a baby complaining on which Nandini smiled and sat down beside her..

Nandini : "and why my innayat is angry with me?.."...she said in her very soft voice..as soon as shreya listened word innayat..she looked at Nandini..

Shreya : "tu har baari ese he karti hai.."..she complained and nandini instantly hugged her..

Nandini : "mai janti hoon my soul sister can never be angry on me.."..she said with a big broad smile on her face..and even shreya smiled wholeheartedly..

It's a saying.. "fake friends are like shadows ..they follow you in the sun ..but leaves you in dark..whereas real friends are like stars..they shine even when in daylight you feel they aren't there..but they do ..shine for you.."... here shreya is like that star for Nandini..her peace ..her innayat..and even Nandini holds the same place in Shreya's life..these two are always by each other..on every slippery road ..they always held each other's hand and crossed all the obstacles..

Shreya : "wese ..I was angry because you didn't told me about Manik's departure.."..she complained making a angry face..

Nandini : "Main toh tab batati ..jab mujhe khud pata hota na,."...she answered making a sweet sad face..

Shreya instantly looked at her and asked..

Shreya : "haww..that means..manik didn't told you?.."..she asked being the queen of notanki.. and Nandini looked at her with a sad face..

well! even she is no less in notanki after all both are soul sisters..kuch toh traits match karenge..

Shreya : "aane do ise..batati hoon isko ache sei..how could he?.."..she said in full angry mode as the soul sister inside her was wide awake now ..

Nandini : "are nahi nahi..Manik ko bhi khud subah pata chala tha ..that he has to leave for Pune..".. Sgw finally spilled the beans as she knows Shreya will take a good class of Manik..

Shreya : " soulie..abhi tu bina bat use pitwa deti..".. She said looking at Nandini..and soon both burst into laughter and fell straight on the bed ..and their laughter echoed in the whole room..

Nandini : "bas bas...now my stomach is aching..".. She said after controlling her laugh..and holding her stomach.. While Shreya too composed herself..and both looked at the ceiling ..with a content smile ..

.Shreya : " Nandini..remember ..1st day we met Manik..".. She said looking at the ceiling and now Nandini smiled..

Nandini : "how can I forget that one day..".. With that they both recalled that fortunate day..

(Flashback)

Nandini and Shreya was coming back from college.. Both were walking on the roads.. As it was Nandini's wish to avoid security today..but Shreya was adamant.. Then Nandini told her that she wants to live her life like a normal person..she don't want to be in cave ..she wants to fly high.. After Listening such words from Nandini..Shreya agreed for not taking security guards..so both were walking on the road..

It was a day of monsoon..so a very soft chilling wind was blowing..Just then Nandini's duppata flew away ..and when she tried to catch it..it went straight on the head of a person sitting on the side bench .and looking in his mobile..

Nandini : " shit..".. She exclaimed..

Shreya : "its okay..mai laati hoon..".. She told her and went towards the person..when she went to that person..he moved the fabric off his face and his charming handsome face revealed..

Shreya : "excuse me..that's mine" ..she said to him and he gave her that duppatta..and resumed his work on his mobile..after taking that fabric..Shreya came back to Nandini..while Nandini was trying her best to look at the person..but he was surrounded by loads of black commandos.. So she wasn't able to look at his face..

Shreya : "oh hello..yeh le ..ab chal..".. She said after finding her lost..and then dragged her with her..but Nandini turned her face to look at him..but but but..may be almighty has some plans..the hide and seek game wasn't over yet..she failed in looking his face..so she walked off..

Next day..

Today ..Nandini was all alone as Shreya was out of town..for 3 days..so Nandini was alone roaming in the streets..but as soon as she reached the same spot..where she found that guy..she stopped and looked here and there..don't know what force was that which was pulling her towards him..she had a urge to see his face at least for once..

Nandini : " why am behaving like a 14 year girl..madly in love..".. She mentally chided herself and start waking..but as soon as she took two steps ahead..she stopped..

Nandini : "wait..what did I said ? LOVE? ..mai pagal ho gayi hoon..I think aaj Shree nhi hai na so my mind isn't working..gosh! Shree am missing you..".. She said to herself and started walking..just then she saw a small sweet puppy running on the road ..she saw a car in full speed coming towards that puppy..so she ran towards it and picked up in her arms..

Ohh! That was so close..if the driver wouldn't applied the breaks then she must have met accident that too a very bad one..but instead of looking at herself ..she looked at puppy ..that whether he is fine or not..

" pagal hai ..".. The driver said from inside the car..and Manik was sitting inside it..working on his laptop..but soon she grabbed his attention..looking at the commotion outside..he said..

Manik : "pagal nahi hai..she has humanity inside her..".. He said while trying his best to look at the girl..but unfortunately ..he wasn't able to saw his face..soon the crowd took Nandini from there and Manik's car passed from that place..but inside the car the person was burning in some unknown feeling..

(Flashback end)

She was recalling all that with a peaceful smile..and now Shreya looked at that peaceful smile on her face..

Shreya : " Maine toh usi din tere majnu ko dekh liya tha..bas tu he nahi dekh payi thi.." ..she said in joking tone and Nandini threw pillow on her..

Nandini : "chup reh..no majnu and all OK..".. She warned her but Shreya is Shreya ..

Shreya : " mai toh bolungi.. Majnu Manik.. "..she teased her and Nandini again threw pillow on her..soon both engaged in a amazing pillow fight ..and whole room witnessed the love of two soul sisters ..two best friends..

On the way to Pune..

Manik was driving his car..but his mind abs heart was in the captivate of their memories..the time he spent with Nandini..a peaceful smile was all over his face...

Manik : "Maine kabhi nhi socha tha ki kisi din ..tum meri zindagi ban jaogi Nandini..".. He said to himself recalling how he hugged her ..how she perfectly fit in his arms..how she Is always there for him..and soon he start recalling that one beautiful day when he had finally saw his GLEAM..

(FLASHBACK)

Manik came inside nandini's college..actually he came in the college because his father asked him to check that place..as his father " Raj Malhotra " was up to something very big..

He was roaming in the campus..wearing his blue coat ..his black aviators was enhancing his charm..his killer attitude was making every girl go crazy on him..

The thing is ..no one has ever saw Manik Malhotra in real..so it was a plus point for Manik to roam freely..he was now in the corridors ..while girls were drooling over him..whereas the boys were having envy of him..

Just when he passed from the auditorium.. He heard a melodious sound of anklet and music..his legs abruptly stopped at that place..even when he wanted to proceed further but still..he stopped..and turned towards the auditorium.. He opened the gate... And found a girl..dancing on the stage very gracefully..her moves were so clean and beautiful that he wasn't able to take his eyes off her..he in a trance moved inside ..while the girl oblivious of his presence was dancing In full swing..

She opened her one hand straight in right side...one hand in air..one leg on the floor while her other leg was intersecting her right side hand..

She was facing her back to him..and he removed his glasses only to her for once..but she was so much into her dance that she didn't noticed him there..

She placed her Hand and leg down..and started twirling while opening both her hands..Manik was keenly observing her..when suddenly her leg got twisted..and she was about to fell straight on the ground..but fortunately she land up in his arms..her hands were on her face due to fear..but as soon as she found herself protected..she removed her hands slowly and opened her eyes as well..

Soon her eyes met his..and their heart beat took the pace.. They both can heard their thumbing heart..and then she fully uncovered her face and there he saw first time GLEAM of his life..her face was full of light..she was not less than a shining star..she drown away in the ocean of his eyes..his chocolaty brown eyes were talking with her..and today she felt RIGHT.. she felt like she is with her savior..

Their soul recognised each other..there every ounce recognised each other..but still they both were oblivious from the signal of almighty..

Manik : "aap theek hai?" ..he finally said in his caring tone..which was so unlike him..

Manik Malhotra showing care to someone..is like once in a blue moon..Even he himself was shocked after listening his own words..but the girl who was in his arms..was totally lost in his charming voice..with that concern ..which no one has ever showed to her..other than rishab and Shreya..

Nandini : "mai theek hoon..thank you".. She said in her charming tone..with a beautiful smile..and yes! Anyone can go crazy with her that one smile..but the important thing attracted him towards her was her kindness...

It was happening for the first time that someone was saying thank you to Manik..it never ever happened in his life..other than Navya and Cabir ..no one had ever appreciated his efforts ..no one had ever said a plain simple thank you for his goods..

Still she was In his arms..when they both heard the ring of her phone..and this bought them back to reality..she instantly stood straight..and after taking her mobile..she left from auditorium.. While Manik smiled recalling the moments he shared with her in the auditorium..

(Flashback end)

Manik : " I miss you angel..".. He said with a smile..when suddenly he heard a weird sound..he looked startled..as the sound was soon cleared to him..it was a sound of bullet..someone was firing bullet on his car..he was shocked..but fortunately.. His car was fully bullet proof..so he was saved..he turned his face backwards..and saw a car following him..

Manik : "what the hell!" ..he said in utmost frustration..so he picked out the gun from his back..he rolled the window..and turned around to fire..

The first bullet missed ..and even from other side firing wasn't stopping..but he then fired the next..which straight landed on the tyre of the car..due to which person lost the control..

Manik took the sharp U turn..and collided his car with the other one..Manik increased the pace of his car..and the person can see his death near..Manik was pushing the other car with his ..while the person seems to be very helpless..

Soon the other car collided with the tree..and Manik stopped his car as well..he came out maintaining his persona.. And opened the gate of the other car..the person was terrified looking at the ruthless face..may be he is the first one who saw Manik Malhotra in real.. THE GANGSTER..THE MOST WANTED CRIMINAL..MANIK MALHOTRA..

Manik grabbed his collar..and made him come out..he punched hard on his face..and his mouth was filled with blood..again Manik grabbed him and leaned him on the window of car..he started beating him .while the other one was helpless..

Manik : "kisne bheja tujhe?".. He asked after grabbing him by this thoat..

" mu..jjjhhee..naahii..muujjhhee..naahhiii..pp..aaa..ttaaa..pata..".. He managed to say this as Manik's hold was really very very tight on him..

Manik : "I can kill you right here..so you better tell me the name...".. He tight his hold even more..

" baa..as ..ekkk ..ca .all..aayaaa tha..baakkii muujjhhee kkuucchh nnnhhii ppaattaa..".. He told him..and Manik left him ..while he started choking ..

Manik was very angry right now..he gave a deadly glare to him..

"Please..please mujhe maaf kar dijiye..please mujhe ek chance de do..Mai khud apko woh insaan dhund me dunga..".. He tried to change the party..and Manik smirked..he turned around..while the shooter took a sigh of relief..

But next Manik turned around..

Manik : " Manik Malhotra kabhi second Chance nahi deta.. ".. He said in his dangerous tone..he picked out the gun from his back..and shoot right on the shooter's head..due to which he died right there on the spot..

Manik : " main janta hoon yeh kiska kaam hai.."..he said to himself..then he placed the gun back..and wore his dark brown shades.. And walked towards his car ..like nothing happened..

He sat inside it..and drown away straight to his mansion..

Screen freeze on his car going towards Pune..

So as many of you were asking for manan's past journey.. So I will try to give flashbacks of their past ..

Hope you all like the update..don't forget to vote and comment..your words are precious to me..

And yes! Don't forget to pray for my soul sister..she is ill and i can't see her like that..so please pray for her speedy recovery..

Love..Kajal :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 12.1K 26
Their bodies were ablaze with cravings as they met. They were like two magnets attracted to one another; it was love at first sight, but they were bo...
794K 51.7K 77
I'm not copying this Story but I'll be continuing the Story " Her Innocence " which was firstly written by @Aishaniaz who is unable to Continue it Fu...
25.9K 2K 16
💚All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you...
68.3K 3.7K 11
#58 in fanfiction 11th & 12 August 2016 Written By Alexa Nee