Never Mine

By clumsymind9

This beautiful cover is made by@Views from Drizzy. Love, hate, anger and denial doesn't matter to us as lon... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter-3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7(part 1)
Chapter 7(part 2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter-4

39 10 0
By clumsymind9

I opened my eyes on a hospital bed. I was wondering how come it be posible that i slashed my wrist in my room while alone and I didn't called for any help and now i am in a hospital room.

"How come this happened? I did not tell anyone about me doing experiment with knife and my life. How am I ended here? Who brought me here? I don't want to live. I deserve nothing less than a death. I am a coward. Yes, I am a coward. Now leave me alone!!!" I shouted at walls around me.

The door to my room opened and I saw a tall, beautiful blonde girl coming inside room. I knew her. I tried to remember her.

Her name was Jacqueline Rockwood. She was one of Tyler's ex-girlfriend. I liked her but obviously not as Tyler's girlfriend. She was a nice girl and fun to hang out with. Out of all girlfriends of Tyler she was the nicest one.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her absent-mindedly.

"I brought you to the hospital." Her sweet voice calmed me a little.

"How do you know that I needed hospitalisation?" my curiosity and frustration was clear to her.

"Actually I shifted in your neighbourhood yesterday. Today while cleaning my house I saw through my window, you falling suddenly in your room. I rushed to your house and found front door locked. I know you keep spare keys to your house hidden behind second pot on front door. I took keys and entered your house and was shocked to see you covered in blood. I immediately called ambulance and here I am." She spoke for whole 2 minutes without any break and smiled in the end.

"Thankyou." I started crying again.

"Why did you tried commiting suicide? It is not your usual self." I was expecting this question sooner or later.

"I have a cancer poping inside my head. I am having terrible headache and nose bleeds because of this. It broke me. Old memories filled my mind. My parents were murdered and I did nothing for punishment of their murderer. All this made me weak and my hands spontaneously moved towards knife. I realised what I have done only after bleeding starts." I started crying again.

"I am sorry to hear all this. You have to be strong girl. I will be with you in all your thick and thin. You are not alone. Now you got a friend to share all this with."

She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. My tumor had given me nightmare and a good friend too.

"Now stop crying and smile." Jac cheered me.

"I am sorry. You broke with Tyler due to me. But I loved him and seeing you getting so much close to him was intolerable for me. So I poked my nose into your business and made up break up with him." I cried more loudly this time.

"You were not the reason for our break up. We had our own issues." She smiled and hugged.

@@@@@@@@@@@@
A/N: hi friends.
Its a surprise for you. Two updates in a row. Wow, i am feeling awesome. From this week onwards I will try to update twice a week. Hope you appreciate my efforts.
Please do not forget to drop a comment how story is going. I will help me going on.
So comment please.
The picture above is of Jac.
Take care.
Stay healthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 18.1K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
254K 7.3K 130
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
60.8K 105 22
just my thoughts tyy for 40k reads in just 16 days BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
15.7K 862 31
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...