Assassination on the Kill

By Angelgirl4ever02

Known as the strongest team in the Assassin World, they make impossible missions a success. Though only at ag... More

Author's Note
Introductions
Chapter 1: Night Reaperz
Chapter 2: Night Reaperz's Daily Lives
Chapter 3: A New Friend (Part 1)
Chapter 4: A New Friend (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Enemies
Chapter 6: Not All Surprises Are Nice (Part 1)
Chapter 8: You're One Of Us
Chapter 9: Good Luck
Chapter 10: Mischievous Glint
Chapter 11: Spirits
Chapter 12: Oh Yeah, Almost Forgot
Chapter 13: The Masked Man
Chapter 14: Not The Only Ones Here
Chapter 15: The Past That Haunts
Chapter 16: It's Just Like That Time
Chapter 17: Triple The Trouble
Chapter 18: Preparation
Chapter 19: Puissance

Chapter 7: Not All Surprises Are Nice (Part 2)

68 3 0
By Angelgirl4ever02

IRIS/PHANTOM POV

I glared at the group before our front door. "What do you want?" I snarled. The biggest of them smirked, "Flame." I raised a brow. "What business do you have with him?" I flicked my wrists and now I had daggers in between my fingers. "Little lady, we mean no harm." He shrugs. "Little?" I ask. I judge his stance, he was trying to mock me but sarcasm doesn't get you anywhere unless you're the N.R. I straightened up and clicked my fingers. Jennifer appeared beside me with Flame. I pointed at him, knife tip near his throat. He gulps. "You looking for this one?" I asked now my amusement mixed with a smirk. To be honestly truthful, I was part sadist. They looked alarmed at me. "W-we can talk a-about it. Just put t-the knife d-down." He stutters. I smirked, this game was my win. "Do come in." I said with sincerity hiding my dark side. As we walked to the meeting room, Vince whispered to me, "You know who they are don't you. You're just messing with them!" I simply replied with a smirk.

???? POV
I sighed as we finally made it, I couldn't stand another ride in the backseat with Leo. "Oh me gosh! I can't wait to see him!" Suddenly, Lilly sprinted to the front door and knocked. We hurriedly rush over to her, I smacked her on the head and she laughs in embarrassment. Just then the door opened. We were about to introduce ourselves when Lilly suddenly jumped in. I was about to grab her when she suddenly fell to the floor, paralyzed. Uh oh. 

There standing by the door was a girl with brown hair and blue ends. She flicked her wrists as daggers appeared in her hands. Drake stepped in front of us and started to talk to her, we couldn't hear them from this distance. She clicked her fingers, Flame appeared with another girl holding onto him. The first girl pointed her knife at him, her eyes dark. It seems that she has spooked Drake, she invites us in, with a smile, it sent chills down my spine. Flame was not speaking, he seemed...afraid? No, he can't be, but what's this feeling? Were these kids really that bad? They're freaking younger than us. I shuffled in my seat. "Do have some tea." She says as a boy with quiff hair comes in with a tray of cups. "Let's start with names. You, shoot." She pointed to Drake.

"I'm Drake aka Rock, leader of Team Danger. 20 years old."

" I'm Lilly aka Mask, 19 this year."

"Leo aka Beast, 16."

"Mari aka Red, I'm 17."

One by one, the names go around the table. The girl propped her legs up on the table. That's when I realized they weren't seating formally. One was balancing on the chair's hind legs, another cross-legged on the chair, the third was leaning against the chair, arms crossed and the forth had flipped the chair around such that the chair's back was in front. The other 4 were seated ether side of her two to two at the end of the long rectangle table. "Specialty."

"My body is as hard as rock hence the name but I prefer to use this." Rock took out his slingshot gun.

"I'm known as Mask. Disguises are my specialty. I design them myself. But they're not just normal clothing, they are also suited for battles." says Mask.

"Beast as apparently I tend to act like one when I fight." Beast doesn't talk much. "Or so Gred says." He mutters under his breath.

"The name Red you see is because I kinda get red-ish with everything." I explained. Yep, I was Red.

"Now tell us yours." Drake said to them, leaning forward in his seat. The right side started.

"Jennifer aka OO9, my specialty is sniping."

"Tricia aka Trixie, my specialty is double sword attack."

Then the left.

"Katherine aka 50k, my specialty is rifle attack."

"Takahiro aka 2bullet, my specialty is bow and arrow."

She then put her legs down.

"Iris aka Phantom, my specialty is knife throwing. I'm the leader of the Night Reaperz. Tell us your purpose of coming here for Flame, or should I say, Vince?"

Drake cleared his throat. "I trust the black letter arrived?" He looks at Vince. "It..um, arrived yesterday?" Drake's jaw drop. "Wha-what? What kind of service is this? You're suppose to give letters out the minute they arrive!" he exclaimed. Iris held her hand up, signaling him to stop. Suddenly, Tricia walked towards the door, hand gripping the knob. "Blame that on Ed who just so happened to be behind that door." On cue, Tricia opened the door and a man stumbled in. "Oops, found again." he shrugs. "Blah-blah-blah, long story short you knew they were coming but didn't tell us." If looks could kill then I think these 5 glares would put Ed more then 20ft under. I'm starting to understand why Vince is acting these way, they're scary. What's worse is that 'innocent' smile they all have to 'cover' their emotions. "Ed, sit." Jennifer gestured to the chair all the way at the other end of the table. "I was just checking up on ya, I'll be goin-" "Ed. SIT." We were speechless, was that how they treat the boss around here? And her eye....I shudder. Ed cleared his throat before sitting at the end of the table. Ed suddenly lost the gleam in his eyes. He was being serious now.

"Yes. It is true that I've been informed but I saw no need to tell you in advance as they are here for a different purpose from you Reaperz. They will be staying at the nearby dorms and may come over whenever they want. However, these two missions cannot mix. Both of you have to work your missions out without involving the other team. However, if push comes to shove then I'd see to it that preparations are made." Ed sips his tea. Wait what? I look down, my cup was gone. Suddenly, a new cup was served to me. "I apologize for his behavior but he has been quite stressed lately. Please, have this new cup." A lady stood by Ed, she had straight brown hair and was carrying a clipboard. "Sue! Haven't seen you since the time we went camping." Katherine greets the lady. "Sue here is Ed's manager and our agent." Takahiro introduced. "Only the best of the best gets the best." Ed says, satisfied with his tea. "So it's true that you guys are one of the best teams in history?" I enquire. "What do you think?" Iris questions me. I look at them, they're all special and they all have a looming aura. It seems like they all understand death very well. And they have the boss and boss' manager...must be then. "Status don't make you the top, skill and intelligence does." Iris says, as if she could read my mind. Drake clears his throat, "If you don't mind, we would like a private moment with Vince." "Of course. Takahiro, show them the way." Takahiro got up and led us out of the room to another room in the long hallway. Can't believe 5 kids are sharing this huge place. "Take as long as you need. The Reaperz will be having a talk with Ed. Wait in the living room, I trust Vince knows where all the rooms are now." He walks away.

VINCE/FLAME POV
"Buddy! How you've been doing?" Drake crushes me with his hug. "I'm *cough* fine." I wheezed out. "Doesn't look that way to me when we were in that meeting room." Leo commented. "No really. It's cool." I reply. "Are those kids really the best thing?" Lilly asks. "More than you think."
"So, do you like the surprise?" Mari asks me excitedly. "Surprise? Oh ya! I can't believe you guys requested to come half way across the world!" I exclaim. "We are still on duty though, just collaborating with Feather Wind. Why that name though I wonder?" Drake asks. "This assassin company is disguised as a magazine company. The "reporters" go out and not only find scoops but secret intel for missions. But they do have to publish monthly, it's a trending magazine. And your letter came to me late because it was mixed up with the fan mail." I explained.
"Hmm, smart idea to hide an assassin company though." Drake comments. "We've already packed our things into the dorm, mind if we stay here till night?" Leo asks.
"Of course you can." Katherine suddenly comes into the room. "Were you there the whole time?" Mari asks her. "Nope, I was just coming up to tell Vince dinner was ready but I guess you guys can come too." We head to the stairs and started going down. But Katherine had a totally different idea, she slid down the handle on her feet and jumped off the end. The others stared at her. "What? Shortcut, most of us don't even use the stairs to go down." We continue to go down the stairs and I brought the others to the dining room. It seems Ed already left. As we sat down at the dining table. Tricia suddenly hand signaled me. Dis-cus-sion. Af-ter. Din-ner. She held a finger to her lips. I simply nodded at her before going back to dinner.

"Ahh! That was great. Haven't had home cooked food for a few years now. You're lucky Vince." Drake comments after dinner. "Vince." I turned around to see Takahiro behind me, he jerked his head towards the meeting room. "Sorry guys, I gotta go. Catch up with you in a few. Stay in the living room okay?" I told them before following Takahiro. I gave them one last look before closing the door behind me.

LEO/BEAST POV
Vince closed the door behind him after giving us a look. "So...what should we do?" Mari asks. "Let's just use the tv I guess." Lilly picked up the remote. "I'm gonna take a nap." I say, closing my eyes, sprawling myself onto one of the sofas. "We only have a while to rest guys, we must discuss the rest of the details for mission 1037, we're moving out tomorrow." Drake says. "We're still using code names? That's so lame." Lilly commented. Drake held his hands up, "Ask Gred. Wasn't my decision." I started to tune out the conversations as sleep took over me.

I could hear constant talking, as if in the distance. As I started to wake, it got louder. "It wasn't my fault! How was I suppose to know?!" Lilly was arguing with Drake again. "It's common sense girl! Do you lack your five senses too?" Drake argues back. I couldn't care less that they're arguing but they were interrupting my sleep. As I rubbed the sleep grit from my eyes, I noticed a door half ajar with light coming out from behind me. I swung over the sofa and slowly pushed the door open. It was a training room. And all of them were there, even Vince. "Join us if you'd like." says Jennifer as she noticed me by the door. I look at the clock on the wall. 8:45pm. It's this late and they're training? I watched as Jennifer did back flips over the fire shooters.

Suddenly, a screen descended from the ceiling. Ed appeared on the screen, "Reaperz, your attention." They stopped what they were doing as they faced the screen. Suddenly, the rest of my team joined me at the door. "It seems the police needs help again. The city is being robbed at every bank and ATM by a huge group of immigrants, although some culprits are captured, they refuse to reveal the hideout ,and the money they stole, cannot be found. Areas in the southwest and east are being attacked as we speak. The police are currently at east. It seems that the government has yet again done something to anger a neighboring country and its people." He sighs. Iris steps forward and throws a dagger in the air, "So we do this our way?" she raised an eyebrow. He sighs again, "I suppose so." He hung up the video just as Iris caught the flying dagger, blade side down with the jagged edge faced away from her. It was either the air conditioning suddenly went down on degrees or the room suddenly got chilly on its own, all 5 of them had a small bloodlust smirk. I felt the others freeze up behind me. They turned to us, now back to their smiles of so-called innocence. "Since we'll be going out, we can't just randomly leave our home to people we've just met. And Vince will be coming with us since he still is on suspension and temporarily part of this team. So, what will it be?"

~~~

They geared up.

All 10 of them.

Phantom puts on her usual half-hoodie, tights, heel boots and sash. Accompanied by the several straps to hold her knives. She had weaved her hair with colored extensions. She puts on her customized gloves to finish up and tied her sword to her sash.

OO9 had on her leather hoodie over her shirt, a wavy skirt and tights with her boots. She swings a strap of bullets over herself. She has on the usual belts at her thighs. Two on her right, one on her left, carrying Kuro and Shiro. She carried her sniper riffle by the handle.

Trixie puts on her black hoodie and wears a pair of skorts with her converse. She has several mirrors on her as usual to blind opponents. She strapped her katanas to her back and carried her riffle by hanging the strap onto her shoulder. She puts on her usual net glove on her left hand.

50k has her grey sport hoodie with a black sports tee beneath. She wears her jogging pants and tied up her running shoes. Her riffle is slinged behind her on the left and her axe is slinged to the right, it creates an X on her back.

2bullet wore his usual black leather jacket with a white inner shirt, he slipped on his matching gloves and jeans, along with his belt strap boots. He slips a tube of hair gel into one of his pockets. He swung his bow over himself and slinged his bag of arrows around himself at the waist. He equips his gun taser on his belt.

Flame slipped on his black shirt and pants, covering himself with his jacket. He strapped on his belts of equipment. Refilled his gas and chemical cans along with the flamethrower Ed gave him. He slips a mask into his jacket. And finally some fire breathing cans in his inner jacket where there were secret pockets.

As they stepped out their rooms, they gave eye contact before heading to the stairs, jumping straight down and heading to the door. They opened to find Team Danger waiting outside for them. All of them jumped to the roof through the window ledges and started heading southwest. Upon arriving at the scene, there was a small explosion. The immigrants had used bombs to deactivate the security systems. They stood side by side on the roof.
~~~~~~~~~~

DRAKE/ROCK POV

"How long till the police arrives?" Iris asks Takahiro. "At most we have 3 to 4 hours." he replies. "Let's move." Iris jumps off, giving the signal that the fight begins. Flame turned towards us, "Help out if you want to. But let me just say this from experience, it's amazing to watch them too." He smiles before jumping off. I look at the others. "Maybe we should be back up? Just in case? They may be younger than us but they can take care of themselves." Mari suggests. We sat in the shadows and watched. Our eyes widened, it was a blood bath down there.

Trixie slid her katanas out and started to move towards the immigrants currently shooting at her. She deflected each bullet as she walked towards them. Wow, that one's got confidence. The three immigrants started to grow weak in the knees and soon, just as she stopped in front of them, they ran out of amo. "Freak this shit. I'm bored." And just like that, Trixie swung her sword against their chests, creating a huge deep wound. They fall to the ground, it was instant death. She jumped over them and started running towards a bigger group of armed immigrants. They started firing at her but she dodged the bullets with ease. She jumps up and kicks the guy in front of her in the face. It became a series of shots and swings.

2bullet was looking bored too. But when I looked closer, he was surrounded by some flat disks. He whistles, catching the attention of the nearest immigrants. He threw some disks at their wrists, making them lose grip on their guns. They charged at him, angry. Suddenly, there were explosions. The flat disks on the ground started exploding the minute the immigrants started to trample on them. He walks away with a smirk, loving the act that they were blown to bits. I couldn't help but shudder at their merciless attitudes.

I suddenly felt something brush against my right cheek. An immigrant in front of me was shot in the heart. A sniper... I turned around to see OO9 on a higher roof at a nearby building. She shoots again, with perfect aim, to the heart. Her smile did not just convey satisfaction, but amusement. Were these kids always like this? Or was this their way?

We heard several gunshots by the southwest port, we ran over to check it out. 50k was firing off her riffle at whichever immigrant that dared to get close to her. They all drop to the ground, upper body covered in bullet wounds. She clicked the earpiece on her left ear, "Guys, I've found the mother ship. They've been stuffing stolen cash into carts and shipping it back to their country."
"So that's why the money was never found! They stole it, ship it, then changed it's currency. That's why the police couldn't find any of the stolen money." Trixie exclaimed.
"Regroup in 5 on warehouse 10, its nearest to the fight scene. We'll come up with a plan there." Phantom orders.

"Okay, I am not a good time keeper so if you don't mind, we'll have to end this little game." Phantom grapple hooked onto one of the nearby roofs. "See ya," she threw explosive stars at them, with perfect aim, as she makes her way to the meeting point. 

~~~~~~~~~~

2bullet scanned the area for data. "Scanning complete?" Phantom queries. "Yep, the boats they use are speed boats. There are currently 4 readying for departure and there are at least 5 crates or so in each boat, containing $10,000 each. "So 4 boats with 5 crates equal 20 crates and $10,000 times 20 is $200,000." Trixie mumbles out the math. "But that's not all," 2bullet continues, "there's a load of immigrants. Each boat has 8 guards, 4 on the boat and the other 4 guarding its port. 4 boats equal 32, guards itself. They're using warehouse 2 and 3 for their packing and warehouse 7 is their hideout. 15 for warehouse 2 and 3. 4 guards the outside, 3 watches on the roof, the other 8 packs and counts the money. Each."

"15 doubled is 30. Add that to guards on port and its 62. Wait what about the hideout?" Trixie asks. "Do you really need to know?" 2bullet raises an eyebrow at her. "Nevermind, for now we'll take out warehouse 2 and 3 to stop the amount of cargo shipping right?" Trixie faced Phantom. "I supposed so but we also need to block them from getting back-up. There are 4 boats, 8 men each. If all ten of us attack, we can tackle it 2 to 4 against 8 but," Phantom pondered for a moment, "2bullet, OO9, I have specific tasks for you two. Which leaves each of the 4 teams to have 2 people tackling each boat. Alright, this will be phase 1. Now phase 2," Everyone gathered around Phantom as she talked through the plan.
~~~~~~~~~~
In the darkness of that night, on a warehouse roof, ten assassins sat, discussing a plan, to save the country's money, and to do it within 2 and a half hours...

~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry for not updating! Much of my time was taken up by school and homework but now I'll try to update again since it's the holidays. Thank you to those who read my book.

Love, Author Angel 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2.7K 23
At the age of six, my family gave me up to an agency called Red Cipher. Red Cipher trains kids when they turn six all the way up to the age of 15. At...
200K 3.9K 33
The 12 Zodiac work for an organization dedicated to assassinate and kill whoever they are ordered to. Each specialize in their own technique each hav...
6 1 89
An amoral killer, raised into life to be an assassin, the best in his field his peers say; a young girl with dark hair and a dark soul tormented by a...
362 54 27
"You don't know how strong you are, until strength is the only choice you have."~Google In the world of bombs and shootings, in a corrupt world, ther...