.Lost.

By lichellaw

Harry and Maddy were best friends. They grew up together. They did everything together. They were their first... More

.Lost.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23

Chapter 22

33 1 0
By lichellaw

Maddy's POV

I took a deep breath and smiled at Harry, who was waiting for me in the car, before I rang the doorbell and waited for anyone to open the door. I'm nervous. What if they already moved away and don't live here anymore? What if they don't recognize me? What if they don't want me anymore? What if they don't love me anymore or never have loved me? What if Holly lied about the address? Before I could answer all those questions in my head a beautiful young women opened the door. Ha ha, did you hear me? That women is my mother Angelica.

"Hi, can I help you?" My mother asked and I frowned. She is acting like I'm some stranger. I will decribe my mother to you. She has brown hair with brown eyes and a lovely smile. She is an amazing mother and I can see myself in her but I have no idea what's wrong with her right now. "Yes, I-It's me Madelin Jolley. Mom? I was told that I could find someone here. And I-" I was cut of by my mom who was now crying and hugging me.

"Madelin, oh my god. I am so sorry I just..I'm afraid okay? I'm afraid of what you will think about your father. He is truly an amazing man, he changed. Please just give him a chance okay? Would you like to come in?" She almost begged me and I smiled and nodded.

We walked together to the living room and we both sat down on the couch next to each other. She face me and smiled at me, scanning my features. Her smile is cute and so bright! It's refreshing to see. I haven't seen her like that in a very long time. It's nice! It makes me happy. But, why is she so happy? Not that I mind but, it's kind of weird. "How have you been Maddy?" She asked and I grinned at her. "I'm great, thanks for asking mom. I haven't seen you since yesterday. I kind of hoped you knew how I was doing. How are you doing? Why are you so happy? When is my so called father coming?" I asked her and she just kept on smiling at me.

"I'm fine darling. Don't worry about me baby. And please, take it easy on him. I know it might take a while to trust him but please just try. He really did change. He is better now, he is out of that dark period he was in. I don't expect you to be close to him all of a sudden but just try okay?" She begged me and I looked down at my lap. I feel bad for her. I mean, she once lost her husband and the father of her child. I told her I hated him even though I've never even met him. She just wants me to accept him but it's not that easy.

It's sad.

"Alright, mom. I-I don't even know where to start. I have so many questions for you. Things like 'what happened' and 'what about my sister Holly', could you please explain it to me? You didn't want to do it the last time I spoke to you and I've decided that I really need those answers. If you want me to accept him then please give it to me. Plus, I really want to know what you are doing here." I asked her and she sighed before answering me.

"I will explain it to you my dear. I have been back together with your father for a while now. I know that I said all those things about him to you. I just wanted to protect you! He really did change Maddy. And about your questions, I don't know the whole story but your father does. He should be home in a few minutes. You can ask him. And about your sister, I had her with somebody else. That means that she is your half-sister, I'm her mother but your father, Damon, is her stepfather and that's maybe why he is so cold towards her. But please try to stay away as far as possible from her. She can be dangerous and misunderstood sometimes. Don't worry about it. I know this whole thing might be a big shock to you and I can't imagine what this must be like for you. " She explained and the only thing I could do was nod.

"No, exactly. You don't. That's why I really need those answers. I need them, coming from your mouth." I said and sighed. Poor Holly. That's why she was so sad about my 'father'. He doesn't even like her. But the thing mom said about her. Dangerous and misunderstood. Maybe that's why I felt like something is wrong with her. I don't know...

I heard a door open and close. He's here. I am nervous, I don't know why I am but I just am. I'm afraid that he won't accept me because I've never been here. I have never been in his life before just like Holly. So why would he treat me any different? 

"Hello sweetheart who do you have here?" He asked and I gulped. His voice, I have heard it before but where? I looked up and gasped. No way. It's the guy at that local bar who told me that everybody hates him. That can't be true. 

"Oh hey, it's the bar girl! How are you doing and what are you doing here?" He asked and mom already answered him before I could. "This girl is named Madelin Jolley. She's our daughter Damon. Remember?" She whispered and his eyes widened.

To say that he was shocked was an understatement. It was more than that. It was like he couldn't even breathe, as if the air was knocked out of his lungs. Poor guy. Suddenly he spoke up and turned to my mother. "Leave us alone Angelica. Please, leave!" He yelled at her and mom rushed out of the room. Soon he turned around to face me.

He frightened me. The way he yelled at mom and the way she rushed out of the room. It made me fear the man before I even knew him. Even though all of that, I feel comfortable with him. Maybe it's because of that talk we had at the bar. I don't remember much but it still makes me feel comfortable. It's like I have this feeling that he will protect me and keep me safe. Is that what it feels like to have a father? He moved closer to me and stared into my eyes. His eyes held so much emotion, it was intense.

A gasp left his lips and he hugged me tight. "Oh my god. How? W-what I-Is this real? Please tell me this is real. I can't handle this being a lie so please I'm begging you. Is this real?" He begged me and I whispered a small 'yes' and he let out as sob. I couldn't help but cry. This is all so sad but happy at the same time. I am sad and happy at the same time. I finally found him, my father. I know I told mom that I hated him but I can't help but feel love towards this man even though I've only met him once, which I can barely remember. The best thing is that he accepts me and missed me, I think. Who would have thought. I mean, he is crying so obviously he missed me and accepts me.

So this also must mean that this is indeed my father. Why else would he be crying? I..I can feel it. The bond between us. This bond I can't explain, yet it still is there.

I pulled back from his hug and dried my cheeks after I dried his. "Dad?" I dared to ask him and another gasp left his lips. "How could you call me 'dad' while I have never been there for you?" He was surprised and I sighed before answering him with honesty. 

"Because you are the closest thing I have as a father."

Holly's POV

"What do you mean she's home? I'm coming right now!! Bye mom" I yelled into the phone before I hung up on her. That little bitch! How dare she!? I know that I gave her the address but dad was not supposed to come home this early. Besides, Madelin was not supposed to come this early either. What the hell!?

Good that mum called me. We've always been close. I knew that she could never accept Madelin, and that's good. That's how it should be because I'm their only daughter. Fuck. You. Madelin.

 ~~~~~ 20 Minutes later ~~~~~

As I entered the living room I was furious. "How dare you to do this to me!? I told you not to do this Maddy! I warned you about him!! Father and I were finally on good therms. But no of course you have to come around and ruin things! ALL YOU EVER DO IS RUIN EVERYTING!!" I screamed at her as the need to punch her grew bigger and bigger. I looked at my father only to see him rolling his eyes. Of course. She is the perfect daughter and I'm the bad sister.

"You know what Maddy!? GO TO HELL!!"

A/N

Hey everybody! How are you guys? I'm good. I was so excited to post this chapter!! I think this is one of my favorites. Holly has some...mental problems.. That's all I can give you for now :D

And again, yes I picked Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder as her parents and yes I named Ian almost the same as in the vampire diaries. I did that because I felt like it and I think it just suits him. I can also do a lot with them so, yeah.. I hope you liked this chapter. The best part is coming soon just like the ending of this story :(

What about Harry tho? What is happening to him?? /_^.^_\

StAy SExY ;P SeE Ya'LL laTEr!!

Xx LiCHellA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 15.2K 99
[Completed] [MATURE CONTENT] [TW: Mentions of drug abuse and self-harm] "When I met her, I told myself 'no feelings'. But I guess you know by now th...
881K 24.4K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
39.4K 1.1K 64
Andrea Rose Andrea lost her memory four years ago, and has yet to get answers. What caused her to lose her memory? What was life like before? Was sh...
577K 13.4K 66
{completed} "I want to go home." I plead. "Do you? Because Lydia, I will take you home myself if that's what you want." He says lowly. I knit my br...