My Love Life (Creepypasta Boy...

By LifelessRose

A book with your favorite Creepypasta(s), lovely encounters, and not so lovely encounters; what's not to love... More

Who you are!
When You Meet Him
He asks you out!!
He does something stupid/silly/funny/cute
You find him singing (for you)!
First Date = First Kiss
Important
When you stick up for his sorry butt
He Is Slightly Cheesy
You Wear Something Of His
He finds you singing
The Fight Begins...
His Point Of View In This
Ben Drowned
You Finally Forgive Him
Who's Getting Jealous? My Boyfriend!
He Kills Your Rapist...
Loss of a loved one A/N
I'm back... A/N
Out Of The Hospital!
Being Lazy... Why? Don't Ask Me...
Nope! Go Find Anotha!
Suicide/Forgiveness
Meeting The Pastas!!
You Accidentally Get Him Excited. Hehehe. Oops?
Singing/Playing an Instrument in the woods
Meet Jason The Toymaker
Any Questions?
Party Time!!
Party Time #2
Party #3
'The' Season?...... RUN!!!
Sorry... A/N
End Of 'The' Month!!
Monthly Probs:
A/N
Kidnapped
He Finds Out
A/N. I Love You All!
He Saves Ya!
Regrets (Jeff The Killer)
Regrets (Eyeless Jack)
Regrets (Laugho Jacko)
Regrets (Ben Drowned)
Regrets (Dr. Smiley)
Regrets (Lost Silver)
Regrets (Jason The Toymaker)
A really important note:
RE-UPLOAD! (Group chat)
✈First Time On A Plane✈
You're Meeting Me!
You Meet Markimoo and Jackaboy!
☺Regular Note☺
Anything Familiar?
Please please please read!
Photo Day!
I Messed With A Game
Yo!
The Day It All Fell Crumbling Down To The Darkest Pits Of Hell...
#True
Must read
Ending #1
...
Ending #2
Ending #3
Ending #1 (Eyeless Jack)
The ring
I absolutely hate laptops
New Chapter
Ending #2 (EJ)
Life Update
HIIIII
NEW ACCOUNT

Well... Let's Break Up <|3

10.6K 138 147
By LifelessRose

Jeff The Killer:

Jeff has been really distant lately. Why? No clue. He would go out at five in the afternoon and return home at four in the morning. You asked him about it and he would give you lies. So you are following him, tonight.

Once he left, you went after him. You kept walking behind him, with a good distance apart. You soon stood in front a..... Strip club?!? Once you opened the doors, sweat, vodka, and too much perfume hit your nostrils.

You walked up to a stripper, hiding in the group of men. You noticed she is lap dancing and kissing a guy... Your guy... Betrayal hit you so hard in the face that you felt emotionless.

After a good hour or two, Jeff finally noticed you. He looked so shocked but guilty. You took out two pocket knives and threw one in the stripper's shoulder and the other in Jeff's chest just a few centimeters above the heart.

Screams echoed in your ears until a few minutes after, you heard sirens. You head out of the building to find police cars. The police held their guns at you but you simply just walked up to a random police car and sat in the back.

The police stared at you shocked and confused before driving away to jail. Why did you do it? Because. But you felt glad you did. It would show if Jeff really loves you. Apparently not.

Eyeless Jack:

You and Jack have been dating since forever. But... Here's the thing. After what he did to you, you can't forgive him.

~Flashback~

"I HATE YOU, JACK!" You yelled angry at him. Why? Because he has been very insulting lately.

"WELL I HATE YOU TOO. I WISH YOU DIE IN A HOLE AND STAY SIX FEET UNDER!" EJ yelled going to the door.

"FINE! IF YOU LEAVE, THEN NEVER COME BACK!!" You said with a tear falling down your face.

"FINE!" Was all Jack yelled before leaving...

~End Of Flashback ~

So here you are: Talking with your friends over the phone while taking a walk in the woods. Who knew Jack was watching you with a very pained expression?

Laughing Jack:

You and Jack have been in a pretty good relationship... Until now, that is.

"Y/n, I'm sorry to say this but I'm leaving you..." Jack mumbled.

"Okay. There's the door. If you found a slut to fuck, well then goodbye." You say almost organized on the outside. But deep down, you are going haywire, crazy, and pained with betrayal.

"F-Fine." Jack stuttered leaving you alone in the house. You just got a magazine to read. The title was:

How to murder your boyfriend...

Ben Drowned:

Over the few weeks, you and Ben have been very distant lately. He is always more focused on his games when you need him and you are busy making videos when he needs you. You decided to talk about this problem today and solve it. You left your recording room and head to the living room where he is. You saw him on the couch, console in hand, and extremely focused.

"Ben, can we talk?" You asked slightly nervous.

"Not before I tell you something." He said as he paused his game and faced you, "I'm breaking up with you."

That hit you straight in the heart but you kept a smile on. Your eyes showed slight sadness but you were actually crushed.

"Well I have to tell you something, now." You said barely a whisper.

He nods his head as you step closer to him. He expected a hug but instead, you.... Sorta... Grabbed him by his tunic and shoved him back in the TV.

"العودة تموت في حفرة ، رعشة" You said almost a light whisper. That means go die in a hole jerk.

You quickly unplugged your TV and his system before going to bed with a smile on your face.

Dr. Smiley:

"Where are you going?" Smiley asked you as you pulled your converse on.

"The mall. Wanna go?" You asked grabbing your car keys.

"No thanks." He said going back to reading his book.

You smile and give him a goodbye kiss before heading out the door. Smiley grew bored like right after you left so he put his lab coat on and head out the front door.... Only to find you kissing someone outside. His heart ached and he fled the scene before knowing what entirely happened.

You shoved the guy away from you and slapped him. You saw Smiley run away and that got you sad and ticked off.

"How fucking could you?! I have a boyfriend and I don't need him to think I'm cheating!" You punched him. Hard. And ran after Smiley.

Well not before kicking the guy, punching him a few more times, and stabbing his arm with a pocket knife then running after Smiley. Once you found him, he was hugging his knees with tears down his face. He had his face in his hands and you sat in front of him.

"Smiley." You said in a soft voice. He heard you and lifted his head to only glare at you.

"Get away from me. I should've known you were a cheating whore." Smiley said with a growl. Well. Your turn.

"Oh really? He came on to me. I fucking love you! Correction: loved would be more appropriate. You are going to insult me without hearing my side of this? Fine! See if I care. Our relationship is surely done..." You shouted before leaving him alone.

You went up to your car and noticed the guy was gone. Probably to the hospital. You went in your car and slammed the door closed. You turned on the engine and pressed on the gas, going to the mall. Pssh you weren't letting some break up sadden you, no matter all the deadly tears falling down your face... No way...

Lost Silver:

Today, Jacob, your big brother is visiting town. Silver is out today so it made sense to hang out with Jacob. When Jacob pulled in your drive way, you opened up the doors and gave him a big bear hug. He happily returned it and laughed, full of joy.

"Hey, lil sis. I missed ya." He said breaking the hug.

"I missed you too." You gave him a kiss on the cheek and grabbed his hand before taking him somewhere.

"Where are we going, Sissy?" He asked you as you were nearly there. Once you reached your destination, you smiled.

"The park!" You shouted before letting loose of his hand. You tapped him on the shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Tag. You're it."

You ran away as he ran after you. After two hours, he finally caught you and now you were walking until an ice cream truck passed by.

"Hey want ice cream? My treat~." You sang the last part as he nodded his head.

"It's about time. All the years, it's usually my treat." He snickered also earning a playful punch.

You both grabbed your ice cream and sat on a bench and watched the sunset over the trees. You went back home hand in hand as you said your goodbyes. He drove away as you went back home to see Silver there sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Hey hon. How was everything?" You asked sitting beside him.

"Fine. How was your date?" He asked sternly. What date?

"What date, Silver. All day, I was-" you started.

"I saw you, Y/n! You were running around the park with him. You ate ice cream and held hands! You even kissed him and hugged him! Was I not good enough?" He asked not looking at you but a single tear fell down his face.

You looked at Silver with no emotion before grabbing your phone and showing him a picture and a number.

"Is this him?" You asked referring to your brother. Silver nodded his head as you pressed the phone number then the speaker button so both you and Silver can hear.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ri-

"Hey Y/n. What's up?" Jacob asked over the phone.

"Jacob, I need some answers from ya?"

"Alright." You looked at Silver as he lowered the TV volume.

"Ok. Am I related to you? And if so, how am I related?" You asked as he laughed. You smiled at his behavior, even though he can't see it.

"Yes, idiot. You are related to me. How? You're my lil sis. Why?" He asked full of care. He made you grin and you told him everything before ending the call.

Silver never felt so stupid. He never wanted to say what he wanted and it's all his fault.

"Y/n, I'm so-" He began

"Leave. I'm not taking this. Leave." You whispered angrily.

Silver knew that trying to persuade you is pointless so he just nodded his head and got his game ready to leave.

"Oh and Silver? Let someone else be your dangerous swan." You said sternly as you yanked off your half heart necklace and threw it back at him.

Silver caught it and looked at you sadly before going back in his game. Once he left, you destroyed his game in so many ways, you lost count.

Tears fell from your face but you didn't mind. You still hated him... Even though you love him....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 14.8K 29
{WARNING; This story will start with adorable and cute Creepypastas, but things will take a twisted turn. YANDERES, SWEARING etc.} You were planning...
39.8K 945 20
(Y/N) (L/N) and Benjamin Lawman were childhood best friends. They would do everything together. Until one day he had to move house due to personal re...
60K 2.2K 35
What would happen if you were trapped at an Amusement park with Creepypastas such as Jeff The Killer and Laughing Jack? Well, Amy and her friends are...
221 12 7
Hello and welcome to my little cute story. I have been a huge fan of creepypasta during the great amount of my teen years, that also infected my adul...