You. Always. (Keadlyn... Or i...

Por loolaboper

After the Heir, by Kiera Cass. Who will Eadlyn choose? Why does she choose him? But, seriously, who will it b... Más

Woah
What about me?

My Plan: Date One

187 0 1
Por loolaboper

All rights go to Kiera Cass, author of the Selection series.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eadlyn's POV

         With my mom in the hospital, my dad going crazy with worry, and my brother in France, I made a promise to them, and to myself. I will come out of this Selection not only alive, but with a ring on my finger. 

        But first, I need a plan. So, I think that I will try to have a date every other day, if not every day. Let's get started.

        I walk to the Men's Parlor, only to find who I was looking for leaving. 

  " Henri!" I shout, waving at him.

" Eadlyn, h-hello. You are good?"

" Yes, Henri, I am good. I was wondering if we could cook together today?" I ask, while pantomiming mixing batter. After a few seconds, he seems to understand what I mean. Thankfully, Erik didn't need to step in this time to help. Maybe Henri and I can break the wall of communication after all.

         A few hours later, I find myself down in the kitchens, laughing my head off, and completely covered in flour, baking soda, sugar, cinnamon, and a bunch of other stuff I don't know. This has been the best date I have been on yet. And, the best part is that it wasn't awkward. I guess Ahren was right. Henri and I got along great, and Erik never had to interpret what we were saying.

     As we finished eating the amazing banana bread we had made, I took off my apron, and started saying goodnight, when Henri asked " I walk with you?" 

" Of course, Henri, you can always walk with me," I say. Then, I make sure that Erik is okay with this.

" He'll be fine, he knows his way around pretty well," Erik tells me.

       And with that, Henri and I are off, arms linked, back upstairs, towards my room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright guys, I know that this is extremely short, but this is my very first fanfic ever, and I'm still trying to figure out what comes next. (Lame excuse, I know). So, comment below how you think this is, I am uber excited to see what ya'll think.

Thanks for reading!

       <3 loolaboper

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

136K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
426K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
122K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
808K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.