Woah

Eadlyn's POV

     As we walked towards my room, in comfortable silence, I reflected what had happened that night, and realized that I had really enjoyed. And not just the food. So, as we came to the door to my room, I did what any girl would do. I pulled Henri in for a kiss.

    And was very surprised. The last time Henri had kissed me, he had seemed so timid, like I would break. But now, woah. I don't know how to describe it; it started off slow, but got rather heated, to the point where I was pushed up against the wall. All I could think was ah, hmm, and more. I had no idea that a kiss could be quite like this, my hands in his hair, my hips up on his, his hands on my back, and his face buried in the crook of my neck, as I suppressed a moan. Not even Kile had kissed me like this. In this moment, I just felt so loved, and wanted.

       Then I heard what sounded like a camera shutter. Ah crap, I thought. Slowly, I unraveled myself from Henri, though I wanted to stay wrapped up around him for forever. He just looked down at me confused.

  " Oh, Henri. It's just so late. I need to go. But, that was wonderful."

  " Good?"

  "Yeah, Henri. Good."

       And with that, I turned, and walked into my room, replaying the kiss over and over again, hoping that what I feared wasn't true.