The Footballer's Sister (Mari...

By paulpogbas

*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at... More

The Footballer's Sister
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Epilogue

Twenty Four

1.3K 45 6
By paulpogbas

"You look absolutely beautiful." He whispers in my ear making me laugh.

"Really? Because here I am in lycra practicing ballet with a massive belly that could burst any moment." I say turning around to face Mario while wrapping his arms around my neck.

I went to the ballet studio today just to practice and keep healthy since I've put on a little weight over the time I've been pregnant.

"Yes. Every time I look at you I fall in love again and again." Mario smirks making me roll my eyes.

"You're so fucking cheesy." I shout making him laugh.

"You love it anyway." Mario smiles and kisses my lips quickly.

"I do. Are you not supposed to be at training?" I ask.

"Lia, training finished half an hour ago. I came to pick you up for our doctor's appointment."

"Shit! I forgot."

"It's fine, just come you're fine." Mario said and I shook my head.

"No I'm a sweaty mess." I say.

"Shut up Lia. You look beautiful." Mario kisses me again before we walk out of the studio room and I then went into the changing room to get my gym bag.

We then both walk to Mario's car and avoid the eyes of people who recognise Mario while some paparazzi are taking photos of us.

They ask questions about Ann-Kathrin.

They ask about Marco.

They ask about the babies.

But Mario and I both just ignore them.

The hospital is only a short drive away so we'll be there in only ten minutes.

When we arrive we get taken straight to the doctor's office where I go into a changing room and strip out of my ballet outfit and get changed into the hospital sheet gown.

Mario helps me get up onto the table so I lie back and the doctor fix my gown so I can get the gel on my belly for a an ultrasound.

"Well everything looks fine with the babies. They're due any day now so you'll be meeting them soon." The doctor smiles as he wipes away the gel.

"Would you mind if I look down below to see if everything is normal down there?" He asks sounding quite nervous.

"Sure." I smile before opening my legs so he can check.

He goes around carefully before looking up at us both.

"The babies might be coming sooner than you thought because you're dilated a few centimetres. We'll get you into a private room as soon as possible." I gasp and look up at Mario who is staring at the doctor in shock.

"Are you being serious?" Mario asks and the doctor nods.

"Yes, you might want to phone anyone from Dortmund right now if they want to be here." He smiled once again before leaving us alone.

"I need to phone my parents and siblings." I say as Mario goes and grabs both of our phones.

I phone my parents and siblings as quickly as I can. They all agree to travel down to Munich which is a five hour journey but they all wanted to come down. Marco was already driving to go to Pierre's but he cancelled and started driving straight to Munich.

I'm then moved to the opposite side of the hospital where the private room.

"Are there any contractions?" Mario asks while panting a little.

"No I'm fine. Are you okay?" I ask and he nods but then shakes his head.

"No I'm not! I'm going to be a dad." Mario whispered as he sat down on the chair next to my bed.

"Hey, look at me." I say and take his hand making him look up at me.

"I just can't believe it. This is actually happening."

"Yeah. I can't believe it as well." I whisper making him stand up and kiss my forehead.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't be worrying about me. Are you okay?" Mario asks and caresses my cheek lovingly.

"I'm good. There's been no contractions yet. I just want my my mom and dad here. Did you phone your family?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes, they're all heading over." Mario smiles.

Just as he finishes talking I feel a small contraction making me grab Mario's hand as I gasp.

"Lia are you alright?" He asks as he ran his hand over my hair.

"Yeah, it was just a little sore." I say but really the pain was terrible.

A few hours later all Mario's family were here and mine were only a few hours away.

My contractions were still far apart and around the same level of pain. I was dilating a little more but was nowhere near being in full labour.

"Do you need anything Babe?" Mario asks getting up from sitting next to me on the bed.

"Can I get some water and maybe some chocolate?" I ask and he nods and smiles.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." Mario smiles before walking out of the room.

Fabian jokes around in the room making us all laugh which slightly distracts me from the pain I'm feeling.

When Mario comes back in, so does my family making me smile wide as my mom runs in and gives me a big hug.

"Are you okay?" She asks kissing my forehead and I nod in answer.

"I'm going to be an uncle again!" Marco shouts running into the room and straight into Mario's arms. "And my best friend with be my brother in law!" He shouts.

"Excuse me, we're not engaged." I say making Marco laugh.

"You want to be." He smirks making me glare.

"Shut up." I say just as a contraction came along which was sorer than before.

"Are you okay?" Mario asks standing next to me holding my hand and once that one ended, another came straight away.

"Oh my God!" I scream.

"Someone go get a doctor." Mario says while I pant loudly from the pain.

My doctor then comes in and asks my family to leave so he can inspect me.

"Well you're almost dilated ten centimetres, so we can take you in now for labour." He smiles and what is like seconds I'm whisked away and taken to an operating room.

I hold onto Mario's hand as I push harder and harder.

I keep pushing and pushing and eventually one baby pops out.

"It's a boy." The doctor smiles as I hear him cry making me smile.

"Lia you need to keep pushing to get the other baby out." I sigh and try my hardest to push harder and harder.

"Keep going!" The doctor shouts making me scream as I push harder.

Eventually the second baby comes out making me sigh and along with it came the placenta.

"And it's another boy." He smiles as I sit up. Mario then goes and cuts the umbilical cord.

"So what are we going to name them?"

"To be honest every name I ever thought of I don't like anymore." I say.

"Do you like any of the names I picked?" Mario asked.

"I can't remember the names you picked because I didn't like them." I whisper making him glare.

"Can we think about the names?" Mario asks and they nod.

We go back to our room where we introduce the boys to our families and then discuss the names. A nurse is in the room as she can name tag the boys once we decide a name.

Mario and I discuss and argue over the name before we come to a concluison.

"That baby," I say pointing to the one Marco is holding, "is called Daniel."

"And that one," Mario says pointing to the one Fabian is cradling, "is called Thomas." Marco starts to laugh immediately.

"Müller is going to love you." He laughs before going back to looking at the babies.

Eventually Mario and I get to hold them once our families eventually give them back.

"I love you." Mario says and kisses my head

"I love you too." I say before watching my beautiful baby boys wiggle about. Daniel was sleeping and dreaming while Thomas was smiling away while he was asleep.

Clearly he's going to live up to the name.

---------------------

They had twin boys!

They're going to be so cute.

I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you read my other books.

Please comment, vote and follow me.

Love you xx  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 2.5K 16
[CHAT ROOM] In which one of the Die Mannschaft members entered the wrong number into their group conversation.
11.4K 423 50
"So you're a Barรงa fan?" Marc clarifies. "Definetly," I say. "I approve," Marc says, nodding his head. "I mean doesn't everyone," I respond, flippin...
40.3K 754 32
"๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
33.1K 1.2K 34
bound; governed by fate or extremely likely to occur. "Face it, Marco. You and I are bound to one another. Even after all this time, even despite th...