Winter [Harry Styles]

By horantwix

I didn't think it was possible to be so fascinated by one person, but I was. And I couldn't do anything about... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Winter [Harry Styles]

63.2K 1K 154
By horantwix

I was always a small girl. Petite as people said. I was short and innocent. Well more innocent than the girls in our town.

I had dark brown hair that went down to the middle of my back and pale brown eyes. Could brown eyes be pale? Maybe my eyes were just really light.

I was a bit on the bigger side. Every  teenage girl in this town was skinny and had a 'thigh gap'. And then there was me, with my short height and bigger thighs. I guess I had a small thigh gap. It wasn't nearly as big as anybody else's. But I was fine with it, I liked being different.

Different was good.

My parents owned the local animal hospital and sometimes I work there, just to help out and see the cute little kittens and puppies. My parents always encouraged to go and hang out with other people.

I never made friends with anybody. It wasn't that I was bullied or anything. I just simply didn't want any friends. Everybody in this town was stuck up and it made me nauseous.

I just wanted out.

And then he came. And he somehow made me want to stay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134 30 24
How could a man like him ever love? I was just a fan. A nobody.
71.4K 1.7K 34
Before you read this, make sure you read Love at the Forum!
9K 85 29
He was like a drug I couldn't get myself off of, though I only partook of it once. He knew this, taunting me as the days passed with his charming loo...