My Mr Darcy

By SarahEnglishRose

Lizzy Bennet is a 16 year old girl leaving one of the oldest and longest running schools in the country; Lon... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Afterword

Chapter Ten

1.5K 48 22
By SarahEnglishRose

Lizzy turned around upon seeing the two of them cuddle up to one another, she couldn't take watching it, not one bit, it hurt her, and try as she might she couldn't make it not.

"I'm going home Lottie I'll see you later yeah?" Lizzy mumbled a quick goodbye to her best friend, her voice wavering as she did so,

"Yeah okay, see you later, text me okay?" Lottie shouted after her friend who just waved her hand and shouted over her shoulder with tears in her eyes,

"Yeah, sure".

With a heavy heart Lizzy walked back towards her home, sobbing silently as she did so, letting her tears fall down her face not caring that it was ruining her makeup.

"I'll show him the arrogant insufferable pig" Lizzy said to herself, her mind made up. She would no longer allow William Darcy to dictate her life and how she led it; she was taking ownership over it again, and she was going to start with Atticas. He was safe and kind, and he liked her, so why not go for it? At least I know he won't play games or try and points score all the time like Will does.

Little did Lizzy know that the entire time that Will and Caroline had been hugging, Will had been facing Lottie and Lizzy, and as she had walked away he had watched her until he couldn't see her anymore; his heart just as heavy as her own. He just didn't want to admit it yet as the way he felt about her scared him.

*

As Lizzy arrived at her home she could hear her Mother wailing from half way down the driveway and her Father trying to calm her down, which was as always much to his avail.

"Oh for goodness sake what is it now?" Lizzy muttered to herself, there was always some kind of drama in her family, it was just one thing after another.

Lizzy opened her front door about to shout hello when she was almost knocked over by one of her sisters racing by, whilst another one, Kitty to be precise stopped in front of her.

"Oh Lizzy thank goodness you're home, you have to come quick!" Kitty exclaimed as she dragged Lizzy by her hand towards her Father's study where all of her sisters, even Jane who must have travelled home to be with them all, which meant it had to be something serious thought Lizzy as her thoughts reeled as to what it could be that was troubling them all so; along with her parents were gathered, all of them huddled around her Father's desk where he held a note in his hands. A note that seemed to have captured her entire family's attention; how odd, thought Lizzy as she was plonked right into the middle of the kafuffle by Kitty, who as always had no airs and graces about her, much to her Mother's annoyance.

"Mum, Dad, what is it?" Lizzy asked them both, her face shrouded with worry and her heart beating a little faster as she awaited an answer.

"Your sister has run off with Wick" Her Dad replied in his usual factual way.

"Oh my poor baby being forced to run away with Wick, what a scoundrel he is! If I ever get my hands on him..." Her Mother wailed into one of her Father's handkerchiefs, he was an old fashioned man, what can you do? Lizzy thought to herself, rolling her eyes as her Mother fell back onto the sofa still sobbing her heart out as her younger siblings fluttered around her, fussing and attempting to calm her down, attempting being the operative word.

"Does it say where she went at all?" Lizzy asked her Father as her and Jane sat down at his desk to discuss things properly with him in a sensible and reasonable manner, after all there was no point in carrying on the way her Mother was doing, nothing would get done if she were to do so.

"No, none at all my dear Lizzy, I am afraid that all it says is that she and Wick have run off together as they are as she puts it 'madly in love, and want to spend the rest of their lives together', and also that she will contact us later so there is no need to worry.' The foolish, foolish girl" Her Dad finished, heaving a heavy sigh as he did so, resting his head in his hands his worry apparent on his face and with every movement he made.

"I didn't even know that the two of them were going out to be honest" Jane said

"No me either" Lizzy replied "I would never have put them together"

"Well be that as it may Lydia is goodness knows where with that arrogant piece of work that is Wick" Mr Bennett said as he got up from his chair "And we need to find them soon, before who knows what happens, she's only fifteen after all" He heaved yet another heavy sigh as he began to pace the room trying to think of where Lydia and Wick could be.

"Y-you don't think he intends to you know..." Mrs Bennett shot up from her seat, her voice wavering at the thought of her youngest daughter being defiled at such a young age and with her being so innocent as well.

"Well my dear, it doesn't look too good now does it?" Mr Bennett replied which only caused his wife to begin wailing once more.

"But she's only fifteen!" She replied in between sobs

"Oh come here love, it'll be alright, we'll find her, wont we girls?" Mr Bennett strode over to his wife, taking her into his arms, comforting her as he looked at both Lizzy and Jane, his eyes saying something more serious that what he had just said to his wife. They both understood perfectly, if they didn't find Lydia soon she would be in big trouble.

"Right come on, we need to find her" Jane said to Lizzy as she led her younger sister out of her Father's study and the commotion that was ensuing within it. "Where do you think she might have gone?" Jane asked Lizzy as they went into the kitchen to get some tea, tea always helped in situations such as these. It was a very British tradition but it helped Lizzy thought to herself as she flicked the kettle on.

"Hmmm" Lizzy pondered to herself as she got a mug for the two of them out of the cupboard. "She's always out with her friends so I never really get to speak to her much to be honest, so I don't really know where she hangs out or is likely to go or anything of the sort" Lizzy sighed

"Well how about we ask one of her friends? Which one is she closest too?" Jane offered

"Oh yes! That's a brilliant idea Jane" Lizzy exclaimed as she reached for her phone before realising that Lydia's best and closest friend was none other than Will's little sister Georgiana "Oh bloomin' heck" Lizzy huffed "Her best friend is Will's younger sister, which means that he will get involved somehow I just know it"

"Does it really matter Lizzy? If it helps us find Lydia then you just need to swallow your pride and message her, even if that does mean Will getting involved" Jane chided her younger sister, being the wise one as always.

"Fine" Lizzy rolled her eyes slightly which earned a playful hit on the arm from her sister who continued to make the drinks as Lizzy messaged Georgiana on Facebook explaining the situation to her and seeing if she knew anymore about it all.

"See, that wasn't so hard now was it?" Jane laughed softly, pleased that her little sister had done the right thing despite the implications it could possibly cause for herself.

A few minutes passed and Lizzy's phone pinged to alert her that she had a message from Georgiana.

"Oh she's replied!" Lizzy exclaimed, jumping down from the work surface where she had been perched sipping on her tea.

"Oh good, what did she say?" Jane asked as she came to stand next to Lizzy

"That she thinks she has an idea of where they could be, and that she will be here soon" Lizzy smiled at her sister, happy that they were finally getting somewhere.

"Great, come on then let's go and tell everybody" Jane beamed back, equally as relieved and happy that they may be closer to finding Lydia and Wick.

*

About half an hour had passed when the doorbell suddenly rang, the whole family jumped to attention.

"That must be Lydia, I'll go get it" Lizzy said, as she raced to the door, flinging it open with a huge smile plastered on her face; "Georgiana, do come on in" Lizzy beamed at the younger girl

"Okay, Will is just parking up his car and then he'll be in as well" Georgiana replied, smiling back, totally unaware what had transpired between Lizzy and Will, which of course was going to make it incredibly awkward for them all.

"Okay, go on through I won't be long" Lizzy replied motioning to where her living room was situated and where all of her family had gathered.

"Okey dokey, thank you" Georgiana said as she followed Lizzy's directions

Lizzy stormed outside to Will's car just as he was getting out and locking it.

"And just what do you think you're doing here?" Lizzy whisper shouted to Will so that none of her family would hear and come looking to see what was happening.

"Well hello to you too Lizzy dear" Will smirked loving how cute she was when she was flustered, which of course he would never admit to her, or to anyone for that matter.

"Don't you Lizzy dear me" She snapped, hitting him on the arm, and not playfully either,

"Ow! Watch it" Will shot back angrily, as he rubbed his arm, pouting slightly, which Lizzy thought was incredibly cute, but just like him would never admit it.

"Well, you still haven't answered my question, I'm waiting" She demanded, tapping her foot as she did so,

"If you must know, both of my parents are at work and so I drove Georgiana here to help you all out, which by my standards doesn't deserve your reaction missy" Will replied, dead eyeing her as he crossed his arms in frustration,

"Oh, well then, thank you" Lizzy replied sheepishly, her cheeks blushing slightly,

"What was that? A thank you?" Will replied his lips spreading into a slow smile, which caused Lizzy to blush some more and also to bite on her lip as she always did, it drove him wild but he couldn't exactly act on that now could he?

"Oh shut it you, now come on we need to figure out how to get to Lydia and Wick. Follow me" Lizzy huffed as she spun on her heel leading the way into the house.

*

"Oh Lizzy, great news Georgiana has managed to get in contact with Lydia and knows where the pair of them are" Jane said as Lizzy and Will entered the living room

"Oh gosh really? Already, that was quick" Lizzy replied, happy that they were finally getting somewhere

"Well, she hasn't ever been very good at keeping secrets, especially from me" Georgiana piped up, a small smile upon her face, happy that she was helping in some way,

"Well we all know how Lydia can be" Mary added, she didn't speak much but when she did it was usually straight to the point and sometimes cutting in regards to somebody's character, it was just the way she was, very practical albeit a little hurtful at times.

"Okay, Mary thank you" Mr Bennett said to shush his daughter who just huffed and sat back down on the sofa,

"Where did she say she was then?" Lizzy asked eager to know so that they could all get going and save Lydia from the fate she had so foolishly handed herself.

"She said that they are in the Huntington hotel in town" Georgiana read the message from her phone,

"Good, so she hasn't gone far then, come on we need to go now" Lizzy said

"Yes Lizzy is right, the sooner we get going the sooner we get Lydia home. Now I will take your Mother, Kitty, Mary and Jane, and Will you take Lizzy and Georgiana, we will meet you there" Mr Bennett organised everybody as he always did.

"Righto" Will acknowledged her Father's request heading for his car "Come on you two" He said over his shoulder to Lizzy and Georgiana; the former who was cursing underneath her breath that she had got sidled with Will, with no choice but to go along with it all, as she didn't want anybody finding out why she was so opposed to the idea of being near him.

"I'll sit in the back" Georgiana offered as they reached Will's car

"No, no it's okay you can sit in the front with your big brother" Lizzy said hoping that she would agree and just do it,

"Nah it's okay I don't mind" Georgiana replied smiling as she jumped into the back seat, leaving Lizzy with no option but to join Will up front.

"Oh joy" Lizzy mumbled to herself as she got into the front passenger seat

"Something wrong Lizzy dear?" Will questioned smirking, knowing full well what was up with her, he liked teasing her as it made her slightly angry, which he of course thought was cute. And it also meant that she had to interact with him, which he also loved.

"Nope nothing, I'm just peachy" Lizzy shot him a glare as he started the engine and drove to the hotel.

*

The drive there was uneventful really, apart from the stolen glances that both Lizzy and Will shared with one another, each time the other one looking away as soon as the other one caught his or her eye. Georgiana had observed this from the back and chuckled softly to herself, noting to herself that she must help them see how perfect they were for one another despite the two of them holding the pretence that they hated each other.

"Right, we're here" Will said as he pulled him, hopping out and opening the door for his little sister, but not for Lizzy who he just winked at and walked off

"You really are cruel to her you know" Georgiana commented as Lizzy opened her own door huffing at how annoying he was as they all entered the hotel where they found Lizzy's family who had just been directed to a room after explaining the situation to the receptionist and what appeared to be the manager of the hotel also.

The three of them followed Lizzy's family to a room that was just down the hallway from reception, and as they opened the door they all heard Lydia's cry of

"Oh Mum!" As she ran up to her Mother and flung herself into her arms crying as she did so

"Oh my darling what's the matter?" Mrs Bennett asked as she wrapped her arms around her youngest daughter, offering her comfort "Has Wick hurt you in any way?" She tested the waters, concern filling her voice

"N-No it's just he left me here a while back saying he'd be back soon but he, he hasn't been back for over an hour now, so I've just been all by myself bored to tears in here" Lydia replied as she continued to cry

"Wait until I get my hands on him, bringing my daughter out here, and then proceeding to leave her on her own" Mr Bennett said through gritted teeth just as a familiar voice sounded out from the door way.

"Oh hello everyone, Lydia didn't tell me her family and friends were coming for a visit" Wick grinned as he walked into the room, "Lizzy, Will, oh and Georgiana how lovely to see you all"He said sarcastically

"YOU!" Mr Bennett boomed as he stepped towards the young lad "You bring my daughter here, who is only fifteen may I add, and you are eighteen you filthy scoundrel, and then you leave her all on her own for goodness knows how long, and then you DARE to come in here acting all cocky, I do not think so, come here you rotten bastard!" Mr Bennett shouted as he stormed towards Wick who had by now lost all of his bravado and was cowering slightly as Lizzy's Dad went to hit him

"Mr Bennett I'm sorry!" Wick said just as Lizzy's Dad's fist collided with his cheek

"Sorry don't you tell me sorry!" Mr Bennett shouted again as he lunged forward this time to be stopped by Will who jumped in front of him

"No sir this isn't right!" Will tried to reason with him, "We all just need to calm down and talk about this" He continued

"He's sneaking away!" Kitty exclaimed as she pointed towards Wick who was indeed trying to sneak out of the door

"Oh no you don't!" Will yelled as he grabbed Wick who when faced with Will who was fairly the same size and build as himself instead of Mr Bennett who towered over him, wasn't as timid and didn't hesitate a second before swinging and landing a punch right in Will's face which caused him to fall backwards into the fireplace that stood proudly in the centre of the room. He was knocked out as he did so, leaving Wick time to get away in all of the commotion that ensued.

"Will!" Lizzy sobbed as she raced towards him, not caring one bit who was there and what they thought, she took him up into her arms, laying his head in her lap, holding him gently as she shouted at everyone, anyone to call an ambulance.

"You wake up now William Darcy, I am not done with you yet mister" She said through her tears as she gently wiped his hair away from his face, praying to God that he would be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 251 16
โ”โ”๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐“๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ... โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ [ "ษช ส™แด‡แด› สแดแดœ แด„แดแดœสŸแด…ษด'แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษขส€แด€ษดษข...
129K 6.4K 46
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
9.7K 197 127
With the hope that sight of things finally turning out as she hoped it would Maya gets a few bumps along her ride with motherhood.
291K 9.4K 12
!COMPLETED! It all started with the new Weasley product that was designed to imprison its victims in a circle until they either 1) admitted their lov...