reverse ● ladrien/carthael [b...

By its_nusa_obviously

SEQUEL TO STUCK! IMPORTANT TO READ THAT ONE FIRST ---------------- "Adrien, you won't believe what happened,"... More

preview
t w o
t h r e e
OH MY GOD
f o u r
f i v e
the chosen ones
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
e p i l o g u e
choosing
new story
carlos/chien marron

o n e

14.5K 782 474
By its_nusa_obviously

"Adrien, you won't believe what happened,"

"Marinette, it's two am,"

"Aren't cats supposed to be awake at night?" she asked, even though this wasn't a time to joke.

"Fine. What? But if I wake up Plagg, I blame all on you," he groaned, thinking about his lazy kwami.

"I'll be there in a minute," she said. "I hope," she muttered th last part, so Adrien didn't understand.

She hang up and not long after there was a light knock on his window.

Right after he opened it, her transformation wore off.

She let out a shriek, but before she could fall to the floor, strong arms grabbed her.

"Why didn't you wait to come to the floor?" he asked, still sleepy.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you!" she said and rolled her eyes. "My transformation is constantly jumping from Marinette to Ladybug!"

"You're kidding right?" he asked. "Please say this is some kind of a joke,"

"Do you think..-" her tranformation appeared again. Everything was there, except the mask on her face. "..-I'd joke about something like this?"

"Wait, you didn't get your mask," he said weirdly. 

"Sometimes mask, sometimes yoyo and sometimes I get mask and a yoyo, but the costume is no where to be seen," she shrugged. "And I have no idea what to do,"

"Well you certanly can't fight akuma like this," he sighed. "Nor go to school,"

"Don't you think I've figure that much out?!" she said a little too loud. 

"Shh, it's two am, Marinette! Normal people are sleeping!" he sighed. She looked down at her feet. "Sorry,"

"Well I guess, it's time I repay you for what you've done for me," he laughed. 

"Wait, you think I should stay here?" she asked shocked. 

"Well I don't think you have other option in this case, but it's your choice," he shrugged. "Just Nathalie can't see you,"

"But..-" she wanted to protest, when her transformation changed again and left the girl only with her yoyo.

"This is the first time, only yoyo appeared," she said, looking at it. 

"Please, can we go to sleep?" he asked. He pulled her to himself and dragged her to bed. 

"Tonight you're sleeping here. Tomorrow you'll probably need to go to the guest room. Nobody will bother you there," he said. "I wouldn't even be suprised if it's haunted, since no one has been there for ages," 

"You really want me to smack you," she said, looking angrily at him. He lied on his bed, pulling her with him. 

"No, but I wouldn't mind a kiss," he smirked. Marinette just rolled her eyes and pushed him off her. 

"Mean," he muttered, but hugged her around the waist and pulled her close. 

"I love you, Princess," mumbled into her hair. 

"Love you too, silly kitty," she laughed, turning around to face him. They stared at each other in the moon light. 

"You're an idiot," she said after a while. 

"And I already thought we were having some romantic time, when you have to ruin it," he groaned. 

She pressed a light kiss on his forehead. 

"Let's go to sleep," he hugged her around the waist and she placed her head onto his chest. 

"Goodnight,"

-----------------------------------

She felt someone shaking her up.

"Tikki, five more minutes," she groaned as she turned on her side.

"Not a second more, Marinette. Get up," a male voice said. "Nathalie's coming in like minute!"

She opened one eye and then another. She sighed as she got up from the bed and looked angrily at her boyfriend.

"Fine," she realized she wasn't tranformed.

"I'd stay in, if I were you," Adrien shook his head. She nodded and then it's when a knock was heard on the door.

"Adrien, are you ready?" Nathalie asked, slowly opening the door.

"DON'T OPEN IT," Adrien exclaimed.

"What? Why?" she asked and closed it.

"Uhh ... I'm still naked!" he said and winked at Marinette. "I'll be out in a minute!"

Marinette gave him a 'you're horrible' and felt like smacking him.

She yawned and shook her head, before climbing up to his personal library.

"Try to be quiet," he said, before taking his bad and Plagg, who wanted to protest, then running out of the room.

She shook her head. Why did she even like him?

--------------------------

I'm sorry this chapter is a little shorter than usual, hope you enjoyed anyway 😂

Also I need a ship name for carlosxnath, bc yes I'm shipping those two. The best ship name is gonna be the one I'm gonna use :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Marichat By Hawks

Fanfiction

878K 28.1K 46
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read the origina...
64.7K 1.6K 34
"You are destined for great things." Claire Reeds, the last known miraculous holder of the lost chameleon miraculous. Claire is the shy new girl in P...
1.1M 43.8K 47
"You know, victims are not afraid of their kidnappers. They are afraid of what kidnappers may do to them. People aren't afraid of other people, you s...
189K 4.3K 14
Being a student and Ladybug is such a big predicament, but it is not as hard when one day everything in your class just changed. 5 years ago, I was k...